Ron Espina Reviews

1 User photo

Ron Espina 1
  • Henri

Henri · Married on 09/29/2018

From a Couple that are really happy with their photoss

Ron was flexible about how to work with us on the day. During the wedding and the reception, he took a million photos from all angles, capturing the wedding itself, the guests, and all the action. It was an outside wedding and I was hoping to get some of the gorgeous scenery captured. Ron did not disappoint. We were really excited when we got the USB with all the pictures. Consolidating must have taken a lot of work on Ron's part, but we got exactly what we wanted, no more and no less.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Ron Espina 2

Ron Espina's reply:

Hi Henri, I am very grateful, thankful, blessed, and honored, with your words! =D I am l am glad you like my work!! Again congratulations!! thank you!!! =D

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words.

The photographs that Ron shot at my wedding have left me completely speechless. There are simply no words to describe how incredibly talented Ron is as a photographer, nor how completely stunning my photos are. Half the night I never even knew he was there, but he was, capturing moments as they were happening in real life. I've only seen a preview of his work at my wedding, but if the preview is any indication then these photos will hang like works of art on my wall.

He was very responsive to every email I sent, answered all my questions, showed up on time, stayed all night and was very personable. I highly, highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Sam&Nick · Married on 10/12/2014

RonbEspina Photography was amazing to work with from start to finish! Photography is the most important way ensure you have the best memories of your special day that will last forever, so it is important to use a photographer that you know you can't go wrong with. Ron worked with us to ensure we had a photographer with a style that we liked. We met John at our engagement photo session and after getting those amazing pictures, we knew he was going to capture our wedding exactly how we wanted. He was completely non-intrustive during the wedding day, yet he got pictures that we had no idea he had captured. He has an artistic eye to figure out beautiful shots. He was so professional, showing up an hour earlier than his contract and when the wedding was slightly behind schedule, he stayed late to ensure he got the shots that were important to us. thank you Ron :)
    Best wishes!!!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Asmeret · Married on 07/19/2014

He is not only professional on photography, but very friendly and flexible.
    My husband, me and many people who attended our wedding were amazed by his flexibility and speed to capture every single moment in every direction and the ideas he was bringing at times.
    The quality of the picture is PRICELESS!
    Thank You Ron.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Patricia · Married on 11/09/2013

Ron is very flexible. He was very professional , and was extremely respectful towards other.
    His work is amazing and I loved the quality of the pictures! He captured such beautiful moments.
    Thank you Ron for making my wedding unforgettable!
    I would hire you as soon as my baby Is born.

Sent on 05/22/2014

When you find the right person to share your life and decide to get married you want to keep the best moments of that day. Ron was the one that made it happen, I can go back to that moment every time when I see my album.

Tia · Married on 09/12/2013

Ron is very artistic, unique, professional & fun photographer! Pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Thaise · Married on 11/13/2011

Ron is the most fun, attentive, creative photographer I've ever worked with. He goes out of his way to make you feel special, comfortable and at ease, thus capturing the most magical pictures on your special day. I feel so fortunate to have had Ron photograph my wedding, his presence, good spirits and exceptional professionalism are remembered until this day by our friends and family members. He was always smiling and handled everything with professionalism and good humor.
    I've known him from Seattle and moved to California a few years later. I had plenty of options here, but having worked with him before, I knew I had to have Ron be my photographer. He even drove all the way from Seattle to San Jose with all of his equipment just to photograph our wedding. He's most definitely a dedicated friend and photographer and I feel really blessed to have had the opportunity to know and work with him! I will recommend him to anyone I know because thanks to Ron, my wedding pictures look phenomenal and I only have sweet and fun memories of my experience with him!

Moses · Married on 05/17/2008

Ron was recommended to my wife by a friend to do our wedding and we are glad that he did! Ron was fantastic adding his creativity to every shot he took. He helped everyone with posing, lighting, positions and fun creative ways to get our photos taken. Ron rocks!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Ron is a great photographer with great ideas and positive energy. You need someone with positive energy on your wedding day and he is your man! I would definitely recommend him. He takes his work/craft very serious and is professional about it. Most of all he is an honest, hardworking person who I am glad was part of our wedding day!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Maye · Married on 07/19/2003

Ron Espina
    I would strongly recommend him! He is such an amazing professional photographer! I had the honor to be his first wedding client ! I still have my wedding photos framed in my living room! Great attitude, easy to work with, flexibility! he drove from Seattle to California to do my wedding session !! I love his work! Candid poses were my favorite! Visit his website Ronespina.com he has such excellent photos for you to see. Best photographer!! I will definitely hire him again-- for my wedding anniversary!!