Romantics Travel Reviews

Romantics Travel 5
Romantics Travel 6
Romantics Travel 7

Jessica Greer · Married on 06/28/2019

Kimberley and Jeff were everything I could have asked for to assist me in planning my destination wedding... and more!!!

I’ve never used a travel agent before, and had reservations about hiring one for our wedding. However, it was the best decision my husband and I made in regards to our wedding. Their knowledge and experience made our trip a breeze!! Would recommend them to any and every one!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Romantics Travel 8

Romantics Travel's reply:

Awww, thank you Jessica for making me smile! Congratulations on your marriage! I truly enjoyed working with you both!

Kimberly
  • madisonelis

Madison · Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING - so responsive/so helpful

Kimberly was amazing to work with! she was extremely responsive and SO SO thorough in her responses and answers to my questions. Sometimes I'd email her multiple times in a row within the same hour and she never seemed to be bothered and always responded in such a detailed and friendly manner, i really appreciated it. She and her husband are so informed on the areas she really seemed to know everything. Everything was set up and went smoothly and i didn't have to really book anything! so happy i went with Romantics travel and will definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Romantics Travel's reply:

Awww thank you Madison! You're never a bother! We so enjoyed working with you both!I so appreciate your kind words, more than you know!

Kelsey · Married on 05/01/2019

Loved our experience with them!

Kimberly and Jeff are simply the best at what they do. They think of everything and make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. Our guests very much enjoyed the information packet and details about packing and how to get picked up from the airport. Your quick responses to emails helped get questions answered ASAP. I would love to use you for all of our vacations. Thanks for making our wedding the best day of our lives with no stress at all! :)

Sent on 06/10/2019

Romantics Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! I so appreciate your review! :) Looking forward to helping you and Nick in the future!

Andrea Brdecka · Married on 04/28/2019

Excellent experience, highly recommend!

Kimberly and Jeff helped us plan our destination wedding. From the very first phone call everything was so easy. We are local and got to meet them in person which was something that really put my now husband as ease with the whole process, Kimberly made it very clear that she was there to help with any issues that arose. From there everything was done by phone, email, and Facebook. The proposal was beautifully put together and booking was so smooth. They even made a website for our wedding. They sent out travel packages to all of our guests with all the information we needed for our trip including luggage tags with our flower on it for our whole party, directions to our transfer from the airport and a tipping guide along with a few other personal gifts!

We chose The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana! This place is absolutely gorgeous, from the memorabilia, to the beautiful waterways leading to the pools and blue ocean. Also the entertainment was never lacking! There was always so sort of party at the central pool, or if you wanted something nice and relaxing they had that too! My family and friends enjoyed the shows at night like the magician and the Michael Jackson show (my dad won the pre-show contest!). Great food and even better drinks! The wedding department here was top notch and the wedding went off without a hitch.

There were a few glitches that we ran into when checking-in, but Romantics Travel and the wedding coordinator rectified this. We received a couple free upgrades into their gorgeous suites! We received a phone call and another BEAUTIFUL personalized gift once we were home! There is so much more I could say, but want you to enjoy your surprises like we did! We couldn’t have picked better people for our destination wedding, they really made us feel so special!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Romantics Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review! Loved working with you and Michael! Thank you both for allowing me to help you plan your Destination Wedding to Punta Cana! Your pictures are amazing, and we were so happy to be a part of it!
  • Becky

Becky Vargas · Married on 04/27/2019

Honeymoon in Riveria Maya

This is the 2nd time we used Romantics Travel. Visited Hyatt Ziva in Cancun for a wedding then a year later booked our honeymoon .They are awesome and very easy to work with whether it’s through email or phone. Can’t wait to book our 3rd trip!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Romantics Travel 9

Romantics Travel's reply:

Becky, you and Carlos are such a sweet couple! Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! Can't wait to work with you both again!

Alton and Crystal Lattimore · Married on 04/06/2019

We had so much fun on our Honeymoon

Me and my lovely wife Crystal really enjoyed our time in the Dominican Republic. Oh what an experience!!!! We were over wham with the service we received. We met some lovely people while we were there. The food and drinks were excellent. We surely will be using your services in the near future. We thank you for all that you done to make our honeymoon an experience we will never forget!!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Romantics Travel 15
    Romantics Travel 16
    Romantics Travel 17

Romantics Travel's reply:

Can I just say that you two take the cutest pictures? Thank you for leaving us a review on Wedding Wire! I'm so happy you enjoyed yourselves, and look forward to helping you plan many more adventures in the future!

Morgan · Married on 11/11/2018

Take the stress off and book them!

We’re busy, they made it easy!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Trisha · Married on 11/03/2018

Will never travel without them again!

Kimberly and Jeff were SO amazing to work with. It speaks volumes when you live in a different state than your travel agent and still would never work with anyone else! They asked all of the right questions and found us the perfect resort for our honeymoon. It was exactly the type of resort we were looking for and we had an amazing time. Not to mention the little things they threw in for us or sent to us to make sure we had everything we needed. My husband and I both said we'll never plan another vacation without them! So THANK YOU Kimberly and Jeff for giving us such an incredible honeymoon!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Noelle · Married on 09/09/2018

Kimberly and Jeff were the perfect agents to help us plan our wedding in paradise! Every step of the way, they were there acting on our behalf, taking care of everything so that we didn't have to stress. They went above and beyond to make our trip perfect! For example, Kimberly spent a whole day calling, and tracking down the resort wedding coordinator when I didn't hear from her for almost 2 months! Then, when we arrived, they checked in with each of our guests to ensure their flights and transfers from the airport went well. Finally, It was so great getting to meet and speak with them in person right before the wedding to go over travel plans; I felt so at ease with my first international trip because Jeff and Kimberly were so on top of things and personable!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Romantics Travel 18
    Romantics Travel 19

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Kimberly was wonderful to work with while we planned our honeymoon. We had a very short time frame to plan and they were courteous and put us at ease that we would still have the honeymoon of our dreams. They also provided extremely helpful tips and trips based on our destination. I highly recommend Romantic Travel for all of your travel needs!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Morin · Married on 07/13/2018

Amazing Agents!

I had no experience with destination weddings. Kim and Jeff chose perfect options for me to choose from. They answered questions for all my guests and myself so quickly. They walked me through the process in less than ten months. They are so knowledgeable about the properties and the process. They do their job and travel so much always looking for the best locations, and staying updated all over when visiting new properties. I would recommend them 100%! They keep you updated as the group leader as well and stay in contact weekly, even daily if needed. My wedding was awesome from pricing to reception to hotel! They also keep you informed of anything you may not know and go out of their way to cover the extras and the unknown. They created a website and communicated to all my guests, so I did not have to. Not to mention, we got money back thanks to all the perks they offered!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Romantics Travel's reply:

Awww thank you Amanda! We loved working with you and George! We are so happy you chose us to help you plan your destination wedding in Mexico! Your pictures were gorgeous! So happy for you both! We look forward to helping you again!:)

Daniel · Married on 06/15/2018

We had a great experience with Romantics travel for our trip to Punta Cana. Everything went seamlessly smooth, from the flight to the resort. Perfect!!! Definitely recommend Romantics Travel!!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Romantics Travel 20
    Romantics Travel 21

Romantics Travel's reply:

Thank you Daniel for your review! We so appreciate you both!

Jerred · Married on 05/06/2018

Kimberely qas so thoughtful and informative about the do's and dont's of traveling. They explained from a place of experience from traveling throughout the years and this was essential for navigating throughout our foreign destination. Romantics Travel. prices were very competive and the professionalism we received was unparallel to anything weve experienced before. We look forward to future travels with the quality of information and services we received, and reccomend you try it too!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Romantics Travel 22
    Romantics Travel 23
    Romantics Travel 24
    Romantics Travel 25
    Romantics Travel 26

Romantics Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Jerred for leaving us a review! We are thrilled that you and Jenna had an amazing time and look forward to helping you both in the future!
  • LaceyLeeLove

Lacey · Married on 03/31/2018

We had a great experience booking our honeymoon through Kimberly and Jeff. They were very responsive and it was so nice not having to figure out flights and everything on our own through the stress of wedding planning. They were quick to respond when we had flight delays that affected our trip. We enjoyed working with them and will definitely use them again!

Sent on 04/10/2018

jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Kimberly and Jeff are absolutely amazing! Every detail of our trip was planned to the T! Everything on their end was flawless, from finding us a fabulous honeymoon suite at a great price, to private transportation to and from the airport (even doubled checked our transportation back to the airport on our last day at the resort), to advising to get an app to get through customs quicker, leaving a welcome note and special surprise in the room for when we arrived, and sending a packet of information of everything we needed to know! They truly went above and beyond to make our honeymoon special! My husband and I both highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Romantics Travel 27
    Romantics Travel 28
    Romantics Travel 29
    Romantics Travel 30
  • Q

Quintesa · Married on 03/11/2018

Working with Kimberly and Jeff was great! They made planning a destination wedding a breeze and I would definitely recommend using them for your wedding travel plans!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Romantics Travel 31

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2017

We are SO glad we used Kimberly and Jeff to plan our honeymoon! They have an awesome "quiz" for you to fill out to help you find the best resort for you based on what kind of trip/experience you'd like. They helped us find Unico 2087 in the Riviera Maya and it was AMAZING! Kimberly and Jeff have insight and tips that you can't get anywhere else. We also loved the fact that they were available to us 24/7 while we were on the trip! Knowing they were there if we needed them gave us peace of mind. Kimberly and Jeff also send you an awesome package before you go with your immigration forms, travel tips and other goodies! If you're looking for a great team who truly cares about helping you have the best honeymoon/trip possible, look no further than Romantics Travel! We will definitely use them in the future to plan our trips!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/15/2017

My now husband and I met Kim & Jeff over a year ago when we decided to have a destination wedding. We decided to have a wedding in Mexico and had never been there. Kim & Jeff made the process of finding the venue, how to invite our guests, the flow of communication among the wedding coordinators, so much easier. All the major and minor details could not have been ironed out as easily as it did without Kim & Jeff. They not only took care of my husband and I, but also my family. They made sure we were all safely picked up and dropped at the airports. They ensured that we were well prepared for our trip, as it was our first time in Riviera Maya, MX for us and our guests.

We ended up choosing Hard Rock in Riviera Maya, MX. Best choice ever! We loved the resort, the staff, food, wedding coordination, and ambiance at the resort! =)

During the past 18 months, Kim & Jeff always made themselves available for any concerns, worries, and ideas we had. They were a text, phone call, e-mail away. Kim & Jeff were amazing to work with. I couldn't have had this amazing wedding without them. As I said before, Kim was my Fairy Godmother! She even helped me find my photographer for my engagement photos! =)

I plan will continue to work with Kim & Jeff for our travel plans! Kim & Jeff have a huge heart and passion for helping others. They're trustworthy, kind, and patient. I highly recommend Romantics Travel to anyone looking for a destination wedding, honeymoon, anniversary trip, or type of travel services needed. You and your loved ones are in good hands when you work with Romantics Travel!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Romantics Travel 32
    Romantics Travel 33
    Romantics Travel 34
    Romantics Travel 35

Maddie · Married on 11/04/2017

We LOVED having Kimberly and Jeff as our travel/honeymoon experts. Not only were they super helpful in helping us pick out the right resort in the seemingly endless options these days, they were extremely accommodating. We even had to change our entire honeymoon plan last minute and they made the process seamless. They took care of everything from flights to excursions and everything in between and made our honeymoon experience one of a kind. Their insight into the travel world is endless and I will continue using them for our future vacations! They are a must use.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2017

Where to even begin... First off, Kimberly and Jeff are just amazing people! My husband and I were wanting to do a destination wedding, and I was lost at where to even begin. I just randomly typed in travel agents online and found Romantics Travel. I am the type of person who researches and reads reviews extensively before paying for services I found off the internet. Talking to Kimberly the first time over the phone, she gave me an overview of what her services contained. After our talk I felt very relieved and now I am extremely happy I took that leap and let her work her magic. She made us feel like we were a top priority. Anything we needed, both her and Jeff were on it. Very quick to responding not only to me but with my guest as well. Throughout the whole process, she made it so easy and less stressful. She was my life saver in this! My family and friends who attended the wedding all told me for any traveling needs they cant wait to work with Kimberly and Jeff. again. We are all actually planning on doing a trip next year! Many many thanks to you both. I cant explain how thankful both Carlos and I are and how excited we are to work with you in the future.

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Romantics Travel 36
    Romantics Travel 37
    Romantics Travel 38
    Romantics Travel 39
    Romantics Travel 40

Shilina · Married on 10/22/2017

What can I say,Kim and Jeff were absolutely amazing in helping us every step of the way down to the very last minute.We chose a cruise for our honeymoon and it was my first,so I had a million questions lol they respond very quickly and so understanding.When we arrived to our room there was a note and 6 pack of water waiting for us.We went to go explore on the ship and when we arrived to the room there was a beautiful chocolate cake that said “happy honeymoon” my heart melted. They truly are the best!! I can’t wait for our next adventure❤️

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Romantics Travel 49
    Romantics Travel 50
  • Rena

Rena · Married on 09/09/2017

I love Jeff and Kimberly. No matter what vacation I take, from Disneyland with the kids to our Honeymoon, we always call them to take care of the plans. They are fun, experienced, thoughtful and attentive when it comes to planning our vacations. They remember every detail and make sure every base is covered. I highly recommend them to plan your next stay away from home. Thank you Jeff and Kim, we appreciate you very much!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Romantics Travel 51
    Romantics Travel 52
    Romantics Travel 53
    Romantics Travel 54
    Romantics Travel 55
    Romantics Travel 56

ELIZABETH · Married on 09/04/2017

Romatics travel went above and beyond. From the first initial call to making sure we found a trip to fit our budget & everything we needed. It was easy to communicate with them and get a response quickly. We actually missed our first flight anD the airline wanted to charge us over 700.00 to fly us out on another plane. I quickly called Kimberly and we discussed options and she told me she would call the airline & handle it. Next thing I heard was my husband say we have the next flight out and no extra fees ! I was so excited & I appreciate everything Kimberly & Jeff Jacoby did to make our honeymoon perfect. We enjoyed the honeymoon treatment forsure! We will use them again for our next adventure!!!! Don't think twice, give them a call right now!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Emlen · Married on 09/02/2017

Our honeymoon was absolutely amazing everything was perfect, if we had to do it all over again we would not change a thing.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Romantics Travel's reply:

Dear Emlen and Mari, Your pictures from your honeymoon were amazing! Thank you for leaving us a review! We are thrilled that you loved your honeymoon, and look forward to being of service.