Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Reviews

78 Reviews for Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

• Mindy

Mindy Williams · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Amazing experience!

You guys were incredible from start to finish! Jeff and Kim are by far the best and easiest people to work with. They are prompt, thorough, and always available to help and answer any questions. Their expertise is unmatched and we will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you Mindy for your review! You totally made our day! We appreciate you and Kyle and are so thankful for letting us help you plan your honeymoon!

Veronica Tawney · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Honeymoon Pros!

Planning a wedding is stressful enough-- I didn't even want to think about planning the honeymoon! I spoke to a couple of different travel agents at a local bridal show, but when I spoke to Kim and Jeff, I knew the were the right agents for me! Even though the show was busy, they were friendly, approachable, and wanted to discuss what I wanted in a honeymoon. Both my husband and I really appreciated the consultation process, because they ended up matching us to a resort that was perfect for our wants and needs. We are already talking about taking another trip in the future, and would definitely use Romantics Travel again.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Loved working with you and Austin! thank you for leaving us a review on Wedding Wire! We appreciate you both so much and look forward to helping you in the future!

Mi Jin Kim · Married on 11/01/2020

Easiest decision

Kim and Jeff are the absolute power couple! We received so many positive feedback from our wedding guests even without asking them. They are super responsive, professional, clear, and fun to work with. My stress levels reduced immensely knowing that they've got a GOOD handle on everything.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Awww thank you so much Mi Jin for the kind review! Loved working with you both! You are such a sweet couple, and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Sylvalyn Simpson · Married on 10/10/2020

Exceptional Service

Kim and Jeff Jacoby went above and beyond as a travel agency for my recent honeymoon.

My husband and I booked our honeymoon adventure with them pre-COVID. They gave us recommendations that fit our budget and helped us decide which location would be best for us by evaluating our unique tastes and preferences. Additionally, they handled all bookings for us and made sure we received all the honeymoon perks our venue promised.

Furthermore, after COVID began, Kim and Jeff went above and beyond to make sure our trip would be problem free and that we were aware of any and all pre-travel requirements.

We would both highly recommend Kim and Jeff to any other couples planning a romantic getaway.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you so much Sylvalyn! Your pictures are amazing and we loved helping you both! We so appreciate you and James and can't wait to help you again!

Josh Mason · Married on 02/10/2020

Excellent and knowledgeable Serivce

We hired Jeff & Kimberly Jacoby with Romantics Travel to help plan our destination wedding back in April of this year. It was one of the best decisions we've made! They assisted us as well as our guests with all of our travel plans from start to finish! They know their business very well and were very responsive to all (there were a lot!) of our questions. It's tricky enough to try and plan a destination wedding, but to do it so smooth and seem less even during a pandemic is pretty remarkable. They communicated every detail of our special day to the our resort in Cabo San Lucas and they knew every detail. Kimberly was even awesome enough to reach out late on Sunday night when we missed our connection back in the US. She was there to help us with anything we needed. That is service! If you are considering a destination wedding, you would be crazy to try and do it with out the help of Kim and Jeff! We highly recommend them and will use them for travel again in the future! Best regards, Josh & Niki Mason

Sent on 10/13/2020

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Loved working with you both! Thank you so much for your lovely review! We can't wait to work with you both again!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/09/2019

They are fantastic

Absolutely use these travel agents. They made it so easy and spoke with me for over an hour going over my budget, what we were wanting in a location, etc. They found us the absolute perfect location and I won’t be using any other travel agents but Kim and Jeff!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review Jamie! So glad to hear you and Zach had an awesome time in Mexico! We appreciate you both and look forward to working with you again and again!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Galuszka · Married on 10/04/2019

Had a fantastic honeymoon thanks to RT!

We would absolutely recommend Romantics Travel to others, and use their services again. It was great to not have to worry about planning a honeymoon trip as I was planning my wedding - they took care of everything and checked in with us frequently to ensure we had all the information we needed. I love that they included the hotel brochure as well as thorough instructions and a packing list in the mail. The resort they helped us choose was perfect, and I'm so glad they recommended it. Thank you so much, hope to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Music to our ears!! :) I love that you and Lorenzo had such a great time! We appreciate you guys! Thank you for letting us help you!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Griffith · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing honeymoon!

I have to give credit to my husband for finding Kim and Jeff. With a wedding to plan we did not have the time or energy to try and figure out all the details of our 12 day honeymoon in Thailand. Kim and Jeff took our budget into consideration and our "wishlist" and turned it into reality. They coordinated every detail and we did not have to worry about a thing. I cannot recommend them enough. My honeymoon was perfect and stress free thanks to Kim and Jeff.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! So happy to hear that you and Kyle had an amazing honeymoon in Thailand! We are so thrilled that you were able to experience the different regions! We appreciate you both and can't wait to help you on your next adventure!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Floriano · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly satisfied

Kimberly & Jeff were very helpful and friendly. They came across a problem with one of the tours and got fixed pretty quickly and easily. We would recommend them to family and friends who are interested in traveling.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you for your review Kelsey! So glad you both had a wonderful honeymoon! Wishing you and Case a lifetime of happiness!

Jessica Greer · Married on 06/28/2019

Kimberley and Jeff were everything I could have asked for to assist me in planning my destination wedding... and more!!!

I’ve never used a travel agent before, and had reservations about hiring one for our wedding. However, it was the best decision my husband and I made in regards to our wedding. Their knowledge and experience made our trip a breeze!! Would recommend them to any and every one!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Awww, thank you Jessica for making me smile! Congratulations on your marriage! I truly enjoyed working with you both!

Kimberly
  • madisonelis

Madison · Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING - so responsive/so helpful

Kimberly was amazing to work with! she was extremely responsive and SO SO thorough in her responses and answers to my questions. Sometimes I'd email her multiple times in a row within the same hour and she never seemed to be bothered and always responded in such a detailed and friendly manner, i really appreciated it. She and her husband are so informed on the areas she really seemed to know everything. Everything was set up and went smoothly and i didn't have to really book anything! so happy i went with Romantics travel and will definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Awww thank you Madison! You're never a bother! We so enjoyed working with you both!I so appreciate your kind words, more than you know!

Kelsey · Married on 05/01/2019

Loved our experience with them!

Kimberly and Jeff are simply the best at what they do. They think of everything and make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. Our guests very much enjoyed the information packet and details about packing and how to get picked up from the airport. Your quick responses to emails helped get questions answered ASAP. I would love to use you for all of our vacations. Thanks for making our wedding the best day of our lives with no stress at all! :)

Sent on 06/10/2019

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! I so appreciate your review! :) Looking forward to helping you and Nick in the future!

Andrea Brdecka · Married on 04/28/2019

Excellent experience, highly recommend!

Kimberly and Jeff helped us plan our destination wedding. From the very first phone call everything was so easy. We are local and got to meet them in person which was something that really put my now husband as ease with the whole process, Kimberly made it very clear that she was there to help with any issues that arose. From there everything was done by phone, email, and Facebook. The proposal was beautifully put together and booking was so smooth. They even made a website for our wedding. They sent out travel packages to all of our guests with all the information we needed for our trip including luggage tags with our flower on it for our whole party, directions to our transfer from the airport and a tipping guide along with a few other personal gifts!

We chose The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana! This place is absolutely gorgeous, from the memorabilia, to the beautiful waterways leading to the pools and blue ocean. Also the entertainment was never lacking! There was always so sort of party at the central pool, or if you wanted something nice and relaxing they had that too! My family and friends enjoyed the shows at night like the magician and the Michael Jackson show (my dad won the pre-show contest!). Great food and even better drinks! The wedding department here was top notch and the wedding went off without a hitch.

There were a few glitches that we ran into when checking-in, but Romantics Travel and the wedding coordinator rectified this. We received a couple free upgrades into their gorgeous suites! We received a phone call and another BEAUTIFUL personalized gift once we were home! There is so much more I could say, but want you to enjoy your surprises like we did! We couldn’t have picked better people for our destination wedding, they really made us feel so special!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you for your review! Loved working with you and Michael! Thank you both for allowing me to help you plan your Destination Wedding to Punta Cana! Your pictures are amazing, and we were so happy to be a part of it!
  • Becky

Becky Vargas · Married on 04/27/2019

Honeymoon in Riveria Maya

This is the 2nd time we used Romantics Travel. Visited Hyatt Ziva in Cancun for a wedding then a year later booked our honeymoon .They are awesome and very easy to work with whether it’s through email or phone. Can’t wait to book our 3rd trip!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Becky, you and Carlos are such a sweet couple! Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! Can't wait to work with you both again!

Alton and Crystal Lattimore · Married on 04/06/2019

We had so much fun on our Honeymoon

Me and my lovely wife Crystal really enjoyed our time in the Dominican Republic. Oh what an experience!!!! We were over wham with the service we received. We met some lovely people while we were there. The food and drinks were excellent. We surely will be using your services in the near future. We thank you for all that you done to make our honeymoon an experience we will never forget!!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Can I just say that you two take the cutest pictures? Thank you for leaving us a review on Wedding Wire! I'm so happy you enjoyed yourselves, and look forward to helping you plan many more adventures in the future!

Morgan · Married on 11/11/2018

Take the stress off and book them!

We’re busy, they made it easy!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you Morgan! We appreciate you leaving us a review! Looking forward to working with you both again!

Trisha · Married on 11/03/2018

Will never travel without them again!

Kimberly and Jeff were SO amazing to work with. It speaks volumes when you live in a different state than your travel agent and still would never work with anyone else! They asked all of the right questions and found us the perfect resort for our honeymoon. It was exactly the type of resort we were looking for and we had an amazing time. Not to mention the little things they threw in for us or sent to us to make sure we had everything we needed. My husband and I both said we'll never plan another vacation without them! So THANK YOU Kimberly and Jeff for giving us such an incredible honeymoon!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Noelle · Married on 09/09/2018

Kimberly and Jeff were the perfect agents to help us plan our wedding in paradise! Every step of the way, they were there acting on our behalf, taking care of everything so that we didn't have to stress. They went above and beyond to make our trip perfect! For example, Kimberly spent a whole day calling, and tracking down the resort wedding coordinator when I didn't hear from her for almost 2 months! Then, when we arrived, they checked in with each of our guests to ensure their flights and transfers from the airport went well. Finally, It was so great getting to meet and speak with them in person right before the wedding to go over travel plans; I felt so at ease with my first international trip because Jeff and Kimberly were so on top of things and personable!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Kimberly was wonderful to work with while we planned our honeymoon. We had a very short time frame to plan and they were courteous and put us at ease that we would still have the honeymoon of our dreams. They also provided extremely helpful tips and trips based on our destination. I highly recommend Romantic Travel for all of your travel needs!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Morin · Married on 07/13/2018

Amazing Agents!

I had no experience with destination weddings. Kim and Jeff chose perfect options for me to choose from. They answered questions for all my guests and myself so quickly. They walked me through the process in less than ten months. They are so knowledgeable about the properties and the process. They do their job and travel so much always looking for the best locations, and staying updated all over when visiting new properties. I would recommend them 100%! They keep you updated as the group leader as well and stay in contact weekly, even daily if needed. My wedding was awesome from pricing to reception to hotel! They also keep you informed of anything you may not know and go out of their way to cover the extras and the unknown. They created a website and communicated to all my guests, so I did not have to. Not to mention, we got money back thanks to all the perks they offered!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Awww thank you Amanda! We loved working with you and George! We are so happy you chose us to help you plan your destination wedding in Mexico! Your pictures were gorgeous! So happy for you both! We look forward to helping you again!:)

Daniel · Married on 06/15/2018

We had a great experience with Romantics travel for our trip to Punta Cana. Everything went seamlessly smooth, from the flight to the resort. Perfect!!! Definitely recommend Romantics Travel!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you Daniel for your review! We so appreciate you both!

Jerred · Married on 05/06/2018

Kimberely qas so thoughtful and informative about the do's and dont's of traveling. They explained from a place of experience from traveling throughout the years and this was essential for navigating throughout our foreign destination. Romantics Travel. prices were very competive and the professionalism we received was unparallel to anything weve experienced before. We look forward to future travels with the quality of information and services we received, and reccomend you try it too!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you so much Jerred for leaving us a review! We are thrilled that you and Jenna had an amazing time and look forward to helping you both in the future!
  • LaceyLeeLove

Lacey · Married on 03/31/2018

We had a great experience booking our honeymoon through Kimberly and Jeff. They were very responsive and it was so nice not having to figure out flights and everything on our own through the stress of wedding planning. They were quick to respond when we had flight delays that affected our trip. We enjoyed working with them and will definitely use them again!

Sent on 04/10/2018

jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Kimberly and Jeff are absolutely amazing! Every detail of our trip was planned to the T! Everything on their end was flawless, from finding us a fabulous honeymoon suite at a great price, to private transportation to and from the airport (even doubled checked our transportation back to the airport on our last day at the resort), to advising to get an app to get through customs quicker, leaving a welcome note and special surprise in the room for when we arrived, and sending a packet of information of everything we needed to know! They truly went above and beyond to make our honeymoon special! My husband and I both highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Q

Quintesa · Married on 03/11/2018

Working with Kimberly and Jeff was great! They made planning a destination wedding a breeze and I would definitely recommend using them for your wedding travel plans!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Romantics Travel Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Absolutely adore you Quintesa! Thank you for leaving us a review! Somehow I missed responding to it! I appreciate you and Michael so very much!

Kimberly