Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings Reviews

Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 4
Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 5
  • Doreen

Doreen · Married on 06/02/2019

Hands down the BEST choice for your wedding!

My Fiancé and I decided to get married at the Santa Barbara Courthouse, so I immediately started searching for wedding coordinators online. I found Tracey Cherrie's Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings through Wedding Wire and saw that she had amazing reviews. After looking at her website and saw, she had a package that was a perfect fit for our needs. We wanted a small intimate, no-fuss wedding. Since it was at the courthouse, we needed a coordinator who would take care of everything, from the officiant, ceremony set-up, vows, bouquet and boutonniere. We trusted her experience and the results were everything were beyond what we had expected. All of our guests were equally impressed with the ceremony and gave us compliments at our reception.

We absolutely loved her touching vows; the ceremony set-up, including the floral arrangements on my bouquet. She has a very pleasant, great personality that put our guest and us at ease at every step of the way. Our harpist Rebecca was just as amazing and the song she played was beautiful! We also really loved the photographer, Kim Byrnes, who works with Tracey and was part of our package. Our wedding photos were AMAZING! Tracey and Kim have such a welcoming and great presence about them that our friends and family felt as if they belonged (part of the family) and were not just people we hired. They truly went above and beyond our expectations! I would highly recommend Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings to anybody who wants to get married in Santa Barbara. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings's reply:

Thank you ever so much Doreen for the wonderful review! It was such a great pleasure working with the both of you and your family was wonderful. Kim really enjoyed working with you as well. I can’t thank you enough.
    Lots of love to the both of you!
  • Melanie

Melanie J Gibson · Married on 02/16/2019

It was very personal and helpful!

Every question I had was answered and anything I needed help with, I was given the help I needed. It is not easy to plan a wedding from afar but I did not have any trouble thanks to Tracey!

Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 6
    Sent on 02/24/2019

Kimberly · Married on 09/19/2018

Perfect California beach wedding

We live in Austin, Texas and planning a wedding out of state isn't easy but Tracie Cherry made it so. She's well-established in the area and we used her recommendations for our guest stays, the caterer, my make up, restaurants and other local needs. I couldn't have asked for a better day. We were looking for a simple but elegant intimate wedding on the beach in Ventura and that's exactly what we had. Tracie is very responsive and well-connected in the Ventura and Santa Barbara area. You can't go wrong here. She was our officiant and wedding planner and made sure everything happened as planned. Thank you Tracie!

Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 7
    Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 8
    Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 9
    Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 10
    Sent on 11/01/2018

Joyce · Married on 08/26/2018

Once we decided to get married in Santa Barbara, we immediately started searching for wedding coordinators online. We found Tracey Cherrie's Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings through WeddingWire and saw that she had stellar reviews. After looking at her website, we found a package that was a perfect fit for our needs. We wanted a small, no-fuss wedding because we live on the East Coast and needed a coordinator who would take care of everything, from the officiant, ceremony set-up, vows, bouquet and boutonniere, with minimal input from us. We trusted her vast experience and the results were everything we dreamed of. All of our guests were equally impressed with the ceremony and gave us compliments at our reception.

We especially loved her touching vows; the ceremony set-up, including the floral arrangements on the 2-post arbor, lanterns, and unity sand ceremony table; and her flexibility with the number of guests. She has a very pleasant, uplifting personality with a warm and accommodating spirit that put us at ease at every step of the way. We also really loved the photographer, Kim Byrnes, who works with Tracey and was part of our package. We would highly recommend Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings to anybody who wants to get married in Santa Barbara.

Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 11
    Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 12
    Sent on 09/06/2018

Natalie · Married on 08/05/2018

Tracey Cherrie with Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings exceeded our expectations in every way. Our wedding was a small 20 person destination wedding and it made us nervous to plan a wedding from across the country (we live on the east coast). We knew we had to find a good wedding planner that could help us navigate this.

Tracey had great reviews online so we contacted her and had an introductory phone call. From that point forward she was an absolute pleasure and joy to work with. First, she was SO patient with me. I asked her a million questions about Santa Barbara and asked for her advice/recommendations on possible ceremony sites and she patiently worked through this with me before I even paid her a first deposit! (I mean, who does that??) She gained my trust early on and OMG did she deliver perfection at our wedding!

We were picky with all of the details of our wedding and made lots of changes to Tracey’s standard wedding package - she was flexible and willing to do all of this. We asked for a very specific chuppah (4-post arch) with minimal draping and birch trees as the posts — she made a more beautiful chuppah than we could have imagined! We got married at the South Bluffs of Elings Park, which is a windy location, and she managed to secure the chuppah with sand bags and hide them so they weren’t at all noticeable. Tracey made the most beautiful floral bouquets and even added small thoughtful touches, like a beautiful table for the signing of our ketubah (marriage license) and instead of a drawer in the table she pulled it out and filled it with flowers. It was stunning and such a simple touch.

You will not be disappointed with Tracey. She is so sweet and kind and is excellent at what she does and such a great value! THANK YOU TRACEY!

Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 13
    Sent on 08/20/2018

Marie · Married on 09/24/2017

Tracey Cherrie was both highly accommodating and talented when it came to providing flowers for our Ventura wedding. She did an amazing job on the bouquet, the centerpieces and arch arrangements. She worked with us to find options that fit within our budget, including hanging around after the ceremony to move flowers from the archway to the reception area in order to save costs. Tracey was a joy to work with and allowed us to create a unique and stunning wedding. It wouldn't have been the same day without her.

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Kerstin

Kerstin · Married on 09/16/2017

Tracey was our wedding coordinator this past September in Santa Barbara, CA. I found out about her company after searching online and seeing the package deals. This is exactly what I was looking for—a no hassle wedding. I love to give my input, but I would be too overwhelmed if I had to plan every little detail. She took care of the flowers, Photography, chairs, decorations, and introduced me to officiants. The final result was just gorgeous—couldn’t of asked for anything more beautiful and at a budget-friendly cost. Tracey was just so wonderful too! She really is such a sweet soul and truly loves what she does. She is very encouraging and I found that helpful since wedding planning tends to be stressful. I can’t speak highly enough about her and the company’s wedding packages.

Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 14
    Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 15
    Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings 16
    Sent on 10/26/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Tracey was amazing! She was so kind and helpful and genuinely cared about us having our perfect wedding. She helped us customize a package that worked for our budget, but still gave us everything we wanted. Highly recommend Tracey to make your special day extra special!

Thank you for everything Tracey!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Laila · Married on 08/18/2017

My new husband and I could not have asked for a better "eloping" experience - from the selection of venue to the bouquet!

Sent on 08/30/2017

jen · Married on 02/11/2017

You will not be sorry if you use Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings! They were very helpful while planning and had great suggestions. We had the perfect private seaside wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/28/2016

My husband and I eloped in Santa Barbara in November 2016. We wanted something intimate and romantic, and that's exactly what we got. Tracey went above and beyond to make our day special. I had forgotten my wedding bouquet at home and Tracey was sweet enough to bring me one at no cost. She also provided a photographer to capture our "I do's" and that meant the world to us. The wedding itself was exactly what my husband and I wanted. It was such a wonderful day that we will cherish forever. So sweet and simple. I would highly recommend Tracey! She is so sweet and caring and it definitely shows throughout her ceremony. Thank you, Tracey!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Elle · Married on 10/22/2016

Tracey Cherrie was such pleasure to work with. I did a great amount of resrarch. Read the reviews then called Tracey and she was nice enough to meet with us at a Starbucks. Once we meet and talked with her for a few minutes we knew we made our choice. From start to finish she absolutely captured everything I asked for. And she was so sweet and always a pleasure to talk to. She was always on top of everything and always responded to my texts and emails in a timely fashion. She coordinated my ceremony and made the most beautiful bouquet...even better than the picture i sent her. The Arch was exactly like the picture which she always assumed me it would be. The runner, the flowers, the music...she really made sure that my weddings was beautiful and flawless. Then the ceremony Alma Rose preformed was so heartwarming. My guest were so amazed and complimentary of how great she was. Afterwards Kim our photographer took so many great pictures. I loved how creative she was in taking our photos. I just can't say enough great things about Tracey Cherrie, Alma Rose and Kim. They are the best at what they do and you can truly see and feel the all love and hard work they put into what they do!! I'm so thankful that I chose them!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Erin · Married on 09/04/2015

Tracey Cherrie was such pleasure to work with. She was so sweet and on top of everything. I know she was busy with other weddings, but she always made time to respond to my texts and emails in a timely fashion. She coordinated my ceremony and made my bouquet and the boutonniere; everything was gorgeous! The Arch, the runner, the flowers, the harpist, the coordination of everything she did was flawless.

What stood out to me originally was the fact that she was extremely responsive; that was the deciding factor when choosing between SB celebrations and another competitor. The competitor took a few days to respond to me and Tracey responded within an hour of me sending the initial email and she always kept an open line of communication with me throughout; that goes a long way in my book.

I can't say enough great things about Tracey Cherrie; she was awesome!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Grace · Married on 06/13/2015

AlmaRose from the first time we meet we know she was it, she was perfect. I enjoyed every moment I got to spend with her. She help me with my wedding in every aspect. She guide me took her time to get to know me, not just as a bride but a friend, on what I really wanted and she made my dream ceremony come true. And for that I will never forget her. She really makes ur ceremony a day to never forget. Our family's and friends were very happy with the ceremony till this day is still the talk of the day. I would very highly recommend AlmaRose for ur special day. Thank very much Alma for everything. My husband and I and our daughters very honored to have had meet u and be apart of our special day. Thank you.

Sent on 08/07/2015
  • User4802023 · 2+ years ago

Alma Rose loves what she does. We called her and she married us the next day. What we didn't expect was a loving ceremony. Every one of her words resonated with us. She personalized our ceremony which we did not expect either. I would definitely recommend her to anybody getting married in Santa Barbara. She is professional and has a sweet demeanor. Alma Rose really made our wedding special. Thank you Alma Rose.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/15/2015

Wow, where do I begin? Let me start at the beginning..
    I was desperately searching as far and as wide as the internet would let me, searching for the perfect and well lets be honest last minute wedding officiant and photographer when I was feeling hopeless. I was at wits end until I scrolled upon Mrs. Alma Rose! I quickly crossed my fingers in hope that she was available for a last minute ceremony, and during what I believe to be one of the busiest weekends known in February aka VALENTINES. She was heaven sent. We were able to schedule our little elopement on Sunday the 15th at the Courthouse in Santa Barbara. My husband and I were unfortunately running a tad bit late, our nerves were hitting the roof and Alma was so sweet and calming. She really did do a knock out job for our ceremony. She spoke kind words, and made us feel very special. Also, if you are looking for a great photographer she does an amazing job with that as well! We are very grateful for Alma and would refer her to everyone!! We thank you again Alma!

Love,
    Mr. and Mrs. Lettang

Sent on 02/21/2015

joii · Married on 02/01/2015

Alma rose was our officient for my wedding. She was so amazing and kind and her words were as if she had known us forever. Alma was so patient and her concern for us was just wonderful. I would highly recommend her for your wedding. Thank you Alma!

Sent on 02/17/2015

nancy · Married on 12/30/2014

Catherine was wonderful in helping us plan our daughters destination wedding in Santa Barbara. She was always so helpful and always answered any questions promptly. The arbor was beautiful and we were very pleased with the photos, video, and music. It was a beautiful wedding and we could not be happier with our experience with SBCelebrations and Catherine!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Brooke · Married on 12/05/2014

Catherine was so helpful and made our wedding day perfect. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get married in Santa Barbara.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Alejandra · Married on 11/15/2014

I can't begin to explain how wonderful our experience was. We are a blended family. We wanted something that was going to be about us for us, and that is exactly what we received with Alma Rose. She met with us, asked us questions got to know all of us and did an excellent job of making our wedding "our" wedding. We were comfortable and happy and just feeling loved. Her service included our kids in the ceremony as well as conducting the sand ceremony as a way of joining the families together. Again, I cannot begin to explain how wonderful the whole experience was. I would recommend Alma Rose and Catherine to anyone at any time, I haven't stopped praising them. Love them, thank you for making our wedding, everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Krystine · Married on 10/12/2014

Catherine and Alma were fabulous!! From the moment I contacted them they were helping me plan my special day. I told them my husband and I were on a tight budget and they made everything I wanted possible. They even made me a beautiful bouquet. I was a little upset that I didn't get to have alma as my actual officiant because of unseen circumstances but I am still very pleased with my experience. Also, on the day of my wedding, we were married on Butterfly Beach, the tide was incredibly high and Catherine did everything in her power to make sure everything was still perfect. You will not be dissapointed, they truly made my dreams come true!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Catherine promptly responded to my emails, texts and phone calls. The officiant she provided (Rev Susan) provided a beautiful and meaningful ceremony and our photographer (Kim) was easy to work with, took beautiful pictures, and delivered them to us a week after the ceremony. We were both very satisfied with the services she provided.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Cyndi · Married on 09/15/2014

Jon and I planned our intimate, beach wedding with a very short lead time and from hundreds of miles away. We feel so fortunate to have found Catherine and Alma Rose online! We had very little idea of what we wanted, other than to have our feet in the sand and our five adult children at our sides. Catherine and Alma Rose made our dreams come true without us even having to communicate them with words.

I found Catherine to be warm, easy-going and responsive. Having done some event planning myself, I know how many details go into pulling off even a small event. Catherine makes it look easy and could not have been more buttoned-up! She followed up immediately on all of my questions, even those that came at the last minute, and I trusted her opinions and advice implicitly. She also did an absolutely gorgeous job with our flowers by providing exactly what we asked for!

The ceremony that Alma Rose officiated was exactly as she states - romantic, heartfelt, and memorable. She seems to love what she does, and that passion shows!

Before the wedding, I was a little nervous about not having done more research into the photographer. Any doubts that I had quickly dissipated when we met Kim....and the photos that she delivered captured the essence of our wedding. The relaxed, fun, loving time that we shared with our family comes shining through every shot that Kim took.

Thank you, Catherine, Alma Rose and Kim, for making our wedding on the beach such a wonderful experience! You took care of all the details so that Jon and I could relax and enjoy every minute....a gift that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Robert · Married on 09/03/2014

If you want to elope to Santa Barbara, this is the planner to go with. Catherine answered all my questions and took care of everything. She even helped me look at the tide charts and worked with us so that the tide was not an issue. She and the photographer Kim, had also helped my wife with a dress zipper issue and came up with ideas to hide the problem would they not be able to get the zipper working. Alma Rose, our officiant was wonderful. She made our time together so very special even reading two beautiful poems to us and doing a sand ceremony just made it that much more special. Kim our photographer was wonderful as well. Taking so many picture that we will be able to remember this very special day forever. She worked with us to come up with cute pictures such as drawing a heart in the sand. Thank you! I wish your business much success as you help other people come together on their special day.

Sent on 09/05/2014

ALMA ROSE WAS THE ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL. She officiated a wedding and was friendly from the very start. When she says she believes in love, she means it. Her sweet words during the ceremony were beautiful. You think she had known us the five years we have been together. Even though we eloped and met her the week prior to our wedding, she made us feel like we were the most important couple at the time. She took the time to meet with us and on wedding day added a few "extras" we had not planned. I WOULD RECOMMEND ALMA ROSE TO ANYONE WANTING TO GET TO GET MARRIED. WE WILL HAVE HER OFFICIATE OUR BIG WEDDING IN 2015. To this day, I remember how we told her our love story and included it the ceremony making even more special. By the way, we are same sex couple from North Carolina and are going to recommend her to our same sex family and friends.

Sent on 10/02/2014