D'Amico Travel Reviews

D'Amico Travel 5
D'Amico Travel 6
D'Amico Travel 7

CeeCee · event on 11/07/2013

Great vacation thanks to recommendation by D'Amico Travel!!! Can't wait to go back!!!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Tracy · Married on 11/02/2013

D'Amico Travels is a friendly and organized agency. We traveled with a large group of 41 and everything went as planned. Thanks Dave and Heather.

Sent on 11/17/2013
  • User3705077 · event on 10/08/2013

Arranged both our honeymoon and anniv. They were both excellent and will def. Be calling soon for our next trip thanks dave and heather!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Gina · event on 10/07/2013

D'Amico travel is by far the greatest travel agency ever! I will send everyone who will be traveling to them. Always willing to help and they know where to go when your looking for "that special" place.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Got a beautiful room with a swim up lagoon pool in st Lucia.... Was absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/15/2013

Heather and Dave were amazing to work with! We had no idea where we wanted to go for our honeymoon so we asked there advice and they guided us to Jamaica!! We could not have been happier!! All of our excursions and spa visits were booked, we had to do nothing!! We even had a romantic beach dinner that we will never forget! They are so easy to work with and always answered my questions without hesitation! This wasn't the first trip we booked with Damico travel and it definitely won't be the last!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Clifford · Married on 09/02/2013

I have recommended them to various friends of mine and will be using them again in the future.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2013

The staff was very helpful in helping plan our honeymoon. Everyone was pleasant and someone was available every day of the week to answer questions!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Heather · Married on 07/13/2013

When we got engaged last fall Mike and I both knew that we wanted to do a destination wedding but were clueless about where to go and how to go about having a destination wedding. Dave and Heather were absolutely wonderful. They recommended certain places to get married and out of all the places we chose El Dorado Royale, Riveria Maya, Mexico without ever going there. Dave and Heather said they both had been to weddings there and the weddings and wedding planners are fabulous! We trusted them so we booked it. Dave and Heather took care of the rest. They answered all of our guests questions and concerns. They checked in with us to see how we were doing. They also kept us up to date by letting us know who booked with them. Their services didn't stop there. When we were in Mexico they sent Gina from D'Amico Travel to our hotel to greet our guests as they arrived. We ended up having 105 people at our wedding so it was great that someone from D'Amico travel was there with us and our guests making sure everyone had what they needed. Dave also spoke to the wedding coordinator at the resort throughout the planning process and he checked in while we were in Mexico to make sure we were enjoying ourselves.

The resort was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! It was even more then we imagined. Dave and Heather are absolutely a great team. Planning our wedding went so smooth thanks to D'Amico Travel. This was the first trip we planned with D'Amico Travel and it won't be our last. We absolutely recommend booking with D'Amico Travel if you want a fantastic trip!!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Maria · Married on 05/25/2013

Heather was fantastic at organizing our honeymoon and guiding us throughout the entire process of choosing a honey moon destination. I will never book another trip without her assistance :)

Sent on 03/27/2014

Perfect planning from beginning to end.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Christina · Married on 01/29/2013

I planned my honeymoon to Aruba for 9/15/13, although I have not completed my honeymoon, I have nothing but positive comments about D'Amico travel and their professionalism. I found D'Amico travel through Facebook and contacted Heather via Facebook message. From the first message, Heather was professional and knowledgeable and made booking my honeymoon a smooth process. Heather stressed the importance of travel insurance, which I can not thank her enough for! An issue arised with the air carrier and canceling of the non-stop flight, thankfully we had purchased the insurance and we were able to add an extra day to our trip. I can not say enough good things about D'Amico and I can not wait to go on my honeymoon!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Tricia · event on 01/11/2013

My husband and I are extremely pleased that we trusted D'Amico Travel to plan our 15th wedding anniversary trip. After several discussions with Heather and Dave they knew exactly where to send us. We had a fabulous time!! They even arranged a couple "extras" during our stay. I would highly recommend using D'Amico Travel for your next trip. You will not be disappointed!! Thank you Heather and Dave!!!!!
    Anthony & Trish Midure

Sent on 01/31/2013

Justin · event on 12/31/2012

David was extremely helpful with helping us find the perfect location for me and my fiancee to celebrate our 8-yr-anniversary. He provided us with a number of options and saved us hundreds of dollars!! He definately gave us great, personable recommendations and advice for our travels. I will definately have him arrange all of our vacations!! He not only saves us a lot of money, but time and the hassle of comparing airlines, hotels, etc....Thank you David!!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Kori · Married on 06/29/2012

My husband and I usually take trips where we just go and wing it.... Although we have fun, for our honeymoon we wanted to be worry free and not have to think about planning.... We did enough wedding planning :) we were so thrilled to get to St Lucia and realize we didn't have to do a thing! Everything was taken care of! D'Amico travel took care of it all! Everything was organized perfectly and we had an amazing time ..... We couldn't have been happier. I have many friends who have used D'Amico travel and I have only heard great things :)

Sent on 01/31/2013

Patty · Married on 06/23/2012

Damico Travel is extremely accommodating, helpful and very responsive! We wouldn't use another vendor for our travel services.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Liam & Stacy · Married on 04/20/2012

We had a perfect wedding in Punta Cana...D'amico Travel was great and helped everything go off w/o a hitch. They helped us in a countless number of ways. From booking our awesome 2-story oceanview suite, to accommodating last minute guests after the hotel was overbooked, to booking a very low group flight & hotel rate that our guests were able to take advantage of. They provided a personalized touch by giving our guests great travel bags and they sent us a celebratory bottle of champagne to the room.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/17/2009

My husband and I have been using Damico travel for years, so naturally we turned to them when planning our wedding. We got married in key west, and despite the difficulties of getting there, Damico travel was able to pull off all the travel plans for our guests so that they could get to the wedding on time. Many of our guests came from across the country and Dave managed to plan flights so that all guests arrived together. Moreover, since Dave was so familiar with the key west resorts and hotels, he put affordable packages together for our guests' accommodations and we heard nothing but compliments from all our friends about their hotels. We even used one of Daves recommendations for the wedding venue, and the planning all turned out even better than we anticipated. We use Damico travel for all of our big trips too and have been to china, Egypt, Russia, Canada and Mexico on trips put together by Damico travel. They always find packages within our price range, set us up in top rate hotels, and provide us with deals and plans on travel once in those countries. Any weather problems or unique situations that have arisen have given us little concern since its so easy to get hold of the agency to have questions answered. We have used Damico travel for over ten years and plan on using them for all our future adventures.

Sent on 01/30/2013
  • mbest1911@comcast.net

Michael · Married on 08/16/2013

These guys where great would use them again anytime for my next traveling plans!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2013

St. Lucia was absolutely amazing. The sandals resort that D'Amico travel set us up on was absolutely stunning. Everything done on the part of D'Amico Travel was top notch.

Sent on 07/19/2014
  • User4020524 · 2+ years ago

3.5

I am very happy with my experience with D'Amico Travel. They were friendly and helpful. Especially when my Grandfather passed away the day of our departure date. They made an effort to make calls and give me all the information I needed to make my decision to continue to go on my honeymoon. I will always be grateful that they handled that they were so kind, understanding, and helpful during that difficult time.

Sent on 04/07/2014
  • User4596643 · event on 10/20/2014

3.5

Walking should be high on your list

Sent on 12/08/2014