Rockwoods Reviews

67 Reviews for Rockwoods

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Paige Albrecht · Married on 10/27/2018

Rockwoods Staff is Excellent

The Rockwoods staff were great to work with! They made planning the wedding so easy and fun! They are very helpful and anything you wanted done for your big day was accomplished by the amazing team!! The best part was they did all the set up and teardown and you didn’t have to worry about it on the day of the wedding! You could fully enjoy your day with no stress! I would highly recommend this venue!

Brenda · Married on 09/29/2018

The room was Beautiful. The help courteous and friendly!!
    The food was outstanding and we were even allowed to bring the leftovers home.

Rhonda · Married on 09/14/2018

Everyone at Rockwoods was awesome! The wedding planners were so helpful, the food was great, the staff friendly and efficient. The room was decorated just as requested and was simple yet elegant. Everything went great thanks to the great staff at Rockwoods. I would recommend them to anyone!

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

Rockwoods was an amazing venue for our wedding reception. The coordinators were so easy to work with and willing to go above and beyond to make sure our night went smoothly. They responded promptly to any questions we had and helped us every step of the way. Our night was stress-free because of their hard work, and we got tons of compliments on the food. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rockwoods to anyone planning an event!

Penny · Married on 06/16/2018

The Rockwoods staff was amazing and the food was excellent! I would recommend Rockwoods for anyone wanting to have an event!

Patty · Married on 06/01/2018

We worked mostly with Kelly planning my daughters wedding and the day of the event she was there every step of the way. I love this venue! I can't think of a single thing that went wrong. The staff is wonderful. The room was set up beautifully! When the day comes for another wedding, I will be back! No hesitation.

Renee · Married on 05/05/2018

I couldnt say enough GREAT things about rockwoods. Katie, Kelley, and Laurie were so wonderful to work with; I have NO idea what I would have done without them! They provide set up and take down, they respond in a timely manner, they give great ideas and they not only made my wedding day run so perfectly and smoothly, but also everything leading up to it from all the planning, questions, and taste testing we had. I cannot say enough good things about this venue, and even my parents and guests loved the venue. It was everything and more I ever dreamed of! Thanks for making my wedding day so perfect, you are seriously the best of the best!

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing venue! Staff is great! Food is delicious!

Kelley · Married on 10/14/2017

From start to finish, Rockwoods goes above and beyond all expectations. We had our ceremony and reception at Rockwoods and our day couldn't have been more perfect! Katie was our officiant that day and she put together the ceremony that was unforgettable! We had so many compliments on the venue and food! Rockwoods does all of the set up for you (including all of your decor that you bring in!) and they take care of all of the clean up at the end of the night. They take away all stresses of the day so you can focus on what is most important and for any bride, that is something money cannot buy. Rockwoods went above and beyond to make our day perfect and we could not be more grateful. If you are considering Rockwoods for your venue for your wedding, you have to check them out because they do everything in their power to make your day perfect just for you. Hands down, Rockwoods is the BEST venue out there.

• User6617358 · 1+ year ago

From start to finish with planning our wedding reception the entire team at Rockwoods was fantastic to work with! They were super responsive to my emails and answered all of our questions prior to the event! On the day of everything went so smoothly! It was so nice that my now husband and I could enjoy our evening with our guests and not have to worry about anything! We received so many compliments from our guests and everyone loved the food! Thank you so much for making our wedding day an absolute success!!

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I got married at Rockwoods in September of 2017. They were absolutely superb to work with through the planning process and on our wedding day! The staff at Rockwoods was flexible, responsive, professional, organized, and so accommodating! We felt very comfortable and at ease working with them - we knew they would do what they could to make our big day as stress-free as possible, and they did just that. We received so many compliments on the venue and the food from our guests! One of our favorite things about Rockwoods is not having to set up or take down any of the decorations. We loved not having to worry about take down or set up - or having to pick up all of our decorations the night of the wedding. My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Rockwoods and their staff! It was the best day - thanks to Rockwoods for making it so special! We HIGHLY recommend them! :)

Shannon · Married on 07/22/2017

My daughter had her reception here on July 22nd and we could not have been more pleased. The service is absolutely outstanding! We had some last minute food orders and the staff did not blink an eye at our extra requests. We heard rave reviews from guests about the food and service. Our guests also really enjoyed the private outdoor patio and bonfire pit. It was a great spot to cool off from the dance floor or have a quieter spot to chat. From start to finish this was a fabulous venue!

Tanya · Married on 07/21/2017

Rockwood's was the best selection for a reception hall we could have ever made! They do it all for you, set up, take down, no extra charge. They also let you drop off your reception items a few days before, along with the cake. At the end of the night they took everything down and had it waiting for you to pick up the next day or two. Rockwood's included a lot of extras that other reception halls do not. The food was also amazing! We had so many guests comment on how delicious dinner was. Anytime I hear someone is looking for a reception venue, I will always recommend the Rockwood's!

We are having our reception at Rockwoods next fall. So far they have been very helpful with any questions that we have, and provide great service. Included in their set-up is a set-up of all of our decorations that we are bringing in as well (at no extra charge), which is a huge help so that we don't have to go that morning to set up our center pieces! They also have a great selection of food for dinner/catering, and even said that if there is something that is not on the menu that they can figure out pricing for that too! So far has been very quick in responses and has been able to help with suggestions in other areas of our wedding (off site ceremony, chair rentals, etc.). I'm very happy with them thus far!

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

Katy was so great with us, I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding! It was so great to not have to worry about anything when it came to the decorations or how the ceremony would go she did everything!

We held our reception at Rockwoods and they did an amazing job! Our reception was non-traditional and we held a happy hour with appetizers during the daytime. Rockwoods staff were very accommodating to our wishes for a casual, low maintenance day. I was not very interested in wedding decor, centerpieces, etc. I gave them a bunch of items in our colors and the staff decorated the venue beautifully. They checked in with us periodically throughout the day to make sure we were happy. All of our guests gave great feedback on the staff, food, and atmosphere of Rockwoods.

Danielle · Married on 05/23/2015

Fantastic! Everything was perfect. The food was amazing and we continue to get compliments about it! The staff was professional and knowledgeable.

• User5001919 · 2+ years ago

Rockwoods Banquet center is absolutely amazing!! I would schedule with them again, and again, for all of my events!! They took care of everything the day of my wedding and the months and weeks leading up to it. They were prompt with emails, and always answered all of my questions thoroughly. When I walked into my reception hall, it looked exactly like I had imagined. Katie and her team did everything possible to make my wedding day the best day of my life. My guests complimented me on the amazing food, and how beautiful everything looked. SCHEDULE WITH ROCKWOODS!! They will not disappoint you at all!

Julie · Married on 12/13/2014

From start to finish Angie and her staff were amazing. She helped with planning ideas and took care of EVERYTHING the day of the wedding. I dropped off items that I wanted for my daughters reception and they set and tore down everything. They all were available throughout the event in case I needed anything. My daughter and her husband said it was better than they ever thought. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They had flexible pricing and can work within any budget. We wanted "the works" including an open bar and pizza later in the evening. Everything was perfect and everyone raved about the food! Wouldn't have change a thing!!

Amy · Married on 10/25/2014

We just got married at Rockwoods this past weekend and we have to say our wedding was the best wedding ever and I'm not just saying that because it was ours, everything from our first visit till our final visit was amazing!!!!! Angie, Kyle and Katie along with all of the other staff members are awesome, they made my dreams and visions become a reality, we had so many compliments and we still are getting compliments about our wedding! Thank you guys so much!!! Amy and Craig Dorma

Robin · Married on 10/10/2014

Absolutely the best customer service ever! Angie & her crew did a fantastic job. Everything went smooth, the food was delicious & our guests had such a wonderful time.

Ryan · Married on 10/04/2014

Angie and staff were awesome to work with. She responds with answers to questions very quickly, they went above and beyond our expectations!

Kendra · Married on 09/26/2014

Angie and team worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect! There were a couple issues with guests (surprise guest and missing seat for guest) and Angie was so quick to fix the problem. She made sure I was happy with everything and made me feel so comfortable. I had 100% faith and trust in her and her team! Love love love this place not only to have a wedding celebration at but their food is amazing and happy hour deals are amazing. Woo hoo!

Alexis · Married on 08/22/2014

Rockwoods has the elegance of a high-end banquet hall but with the tight, close-knit staff of a small town. The banquet center itself is the perfect size with a patio, double sided bar, heightened ceilings, and a decent size dance floor. The staff decorates the room with such simple elegance (my favorite being the "Christmas lights" within the flowing drapery hung above and on the windows) yet sophistication. The mannerisms and timeliness of the staff is something that drew me in from the beginning. They do an excellent job of making you (and your wedding party) feel like you are their only focus ALL the time. They go above and beyond what I would have ever expected; they really treat you like family (Angie, Katie, Kyle & Karen specifically).