Robin Hollow Farm Reviews

171 Reviews for Robin Hollow Farm

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely Beautiful Day

Polly was a delight to work with. She really captured the vibe that we were looking for and was so helpful when it came to re-visualizing everything for our wedding-turned-microwedding. She made my parents backyard look absolutely stunning, and really made our big day special.

Sent on 11/10/2020

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Oh, thank you so much Megan! We had the best time and your folks are super - I still can't believe you got that beautiful day! Wishing you all the best, Polly

Kristin B · Married on 08/07/2020

You found your florist!

Polly is incredible! She completely understood my floral vision and knew exactly what I wanted without me having to tell her. I was overwhelmed by how gorgeous all the flowers turned out on the wedding day. From the bouquets to center pieces to the flowers on the cake, everything was absolutely perfect. I can't recommend her enough--she is beyond talented!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily Bjork · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing Florals, Great Team!

We loved working with Robin Hollow Farm for our wedding. Polly and her team were recommended to us by multiple people and I am so happy we used them for our wedding florals! My bouquet was stunning, and the table arrangements were exactly as I pictured them and I received compliments all night!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Linderman · Married on 07/07/2020

Stunning Florals, Amazing Team!

Where do I even start? We LOVED our florals for our wedding last year at The Providence Public Library. Polly and her team did a wonderful job helping us bring our vision to life. After explaining our style and the key focal points for flowers for our wedding day, Polly was so excited and ready to help us make it happen. Although we were having our ceremony indoors, we really wanted to bring in that outdoor feel. Polly and her team provided us with two beautiful trees and various plants to help make the alter area really stand out. We had a very vintage, romantic yet modern feel to our wedding day. They captured it perfectly in every aspect (extra decor pieces, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonniere, etc)! My bouquet was stunning!! It was exactly the feel I was going for. Although it was the hottest weekend of the summer, our florals stayed gorgeous all day long! If you are looking for a florist who is passionate about what they do, has amazing ideas, and truly cares about their couples - look no further. You found them! We are so grateful for Polly and her team. Thank you for all that you did to help us bring our vision to life!!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Catherine Anderson · Married on 12/10/2019

Rehearsal Dinner Flowers

With a Nor’East storm and winds over 50 mph, this florist was simply amazing! Last minute changes, improvise, and still providing the most beautiful floral arrangements and lanterns to make an everlasting impression and a warm and cozy indoor event!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/12/2019

WOW - Don't hesitate for 1 second to choose Robin Hollow

It is not often that I'm left speechless about someone's service, attention to deal, and flawless execution of an ever changing vision. I truly do not think there are words to describe just how wonderful Polly and the whole team at Robin Hollow are. From our initial phone call, I knew Polly was the right person for all things flowers for our wedding. Photos do not do justice for what Polly is capable of - she incredibly talented. I mean, look at the circular arbors she has created - mine was absolutely breathtaking (and it made for an epic photo op during both the ceremony and later in the night for guests!)

Polly was a joy to work with and is one of those people with an infectiously uplifting personality, something that, at the beginning of wedding planning, you might not realize how important it will become. Do not hesitate for one minute in choosing Robin Hollow - they are handsdown the best.
    We can't wait to work with you again soon Polly!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Emily · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Polly and the team at Robin Hollow are amazing! Polly really understood my vision for clean, natural, and seaside florals! When she arrived with my bouquet the morning of my wedding, I was floored. She had exceeded my expectations. That feeling only continued when I saw my venue with the most gorgeous display of floral arrangements! Not only is their work beautiful, but Robin Hollow is also fairly priced. Flowers can get expensive and some of the quotes I received were outlandish. Polly works with your budget and truly cares about her clients. From phone calls, emails, in person meetings, to the final delivery, I couldn't be happier I chose Robin Hollow for my big day!!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Barwis · Married on 09/14/2019

Great value for wedding flowers

Robin Holllow was a pleasure to work with. In the Newport area, flowers can be expensive, especially when you're trying to fill a reception area that seats 500+ people. Robin Hollow worked within my budget to put together various options. They actually gave me one of the cheapest proposals with the best value compared to three other vendors I contacted. They were responsive, great to work with, and the flowers arrived on time looking beautiful. I got compliments on the tall arrangements we chose and how full and stunning they were. I would definitely recommend Robin Hollow.

Sent on 10/02/2019

brianna · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing, beautiful and unforgettable!

Polly and her team at Robin Hollow truly made all my whimsical wildflower dreams come true. I wanted a very airy bright bold and wild theme with tons of mismatched vases filled with all different dainty but bold flowers and Polly absolutely nailed my vision and then some. She even went above and beyond when decorating the arch at our wedding venue it completely blew my mind. I also had a very specific look for my bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets and what she brought to life was more then I could have imagined. She was such a joy to work with and was always honest and upfront with me. I really felt like she understood me from the second we connected ! I am so happy I chose Robin Hollow for our florals!!! I don’t have the photographer photos yet but attached are some photos guests took at our wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • W

Wendy van Welie · Married on 08/10/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!

Words cannot adequately express how beautiful your flower creations looked at Newport Vineyards.
    From the beautiful bridal bouquets, the boutonnieres, the ceremony urns to the exquisite installation above the dance floor and the gorgeous table and cake arrangements - your art helped create the perfect setting for a beautiful wedding event!

We shared our bounty after the wedding with many of our neighbors in Newport and we are absolutely amazed that all the small vases of flowers are still being enjoyed ten days later. The quality and longevity of your flowers have provided us with long lasting joy and enjoyment - thank you!

Thank you for all your patience, kindness and expertise during our collaboration with you. We so appreciated your attention to the fine details and colors that created the beauty that surrounded us that evening. We especially thank you for using the proteas to tie in our South African heritage - we loved every single one of them!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Alison Mooradian · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful wildflower July flowers!!

Working with Robin Hollow Farm was amazing! We went to visit their farm before we picked them as a vendor, and they gave us a tour and sat with us to talk about inspiration and ideas. I wanted a more wildflower-gathered feel, and they stayed true to that with their beautiful July flowers! Their flowers matched the vibe of Blithewold Mansion perfectly and made the ceremony and reception look like a dream. Thank you Robin Hollow!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Jessica Kimmey · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing and friendly florist!

I can't say enough great things about Polly and her team at Robin Hollow Farm! My fiance and I hired RHF for our June wedding at Castle Hill Inn in Newport. We live in NJ so we handled everything via phone/email and had no issues with communication. Our vision was to have minimal flowers since there is already so much natural beauty at CHI, and Polly and her team were really great in working with our budget which was hard for us at first when looking for a florist in the area. Her team put together a rustic green and white look for us, and even created hanging vines for our escort cards at the last minute, which was an amazing detail. I would definitely recommend her and her team to any couple getting married in the RI area! Thanks Polly!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kim B · Married on 05/31/2019

A Wonderful Florist

The team at Robin Hollow Farm is the best! They are incredibly easy and a joy to work with!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Thank you Kim! Right back at you, we had such a good time being your florist! All the best to you both, Polly
  • Jess

Jess M · Married on 04/13/2019

100 stars! Polly helped make our day perfect.

Polly is amazing!!! My wife and I got married in April and we were beyond thrilled with our wedding flowers. Polly was wonderful through the entire process. She was always available, prompt, and happy to answer questions. She brought such positive energy to the planning process as well as the actual event. She made time to get to know us both and understand our personalities so she could design unique bouquets for each of us. She designed a gorgeous chuppah with flowers and greenery and everyone was blown away. I wore white and my wife wore navy and she knew exactly how to tie in our colors with the bright and bold colors we wanted for our flowers. The photographs are amazing because of those details. All of our guests were blown away as well. I would hands down, absolutely recommend Robin Hollow!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Oh thank you so much Jess! It was such an honor to work with you and Beth. I hope you continue to have the most wonderful life together. Congratulations again!

Heather Greenwood · Married on 01/19/2019

Robin Hollow - leaves you feeling full of love!

Polly, and everyone at Robin Hollow Farm (RHF), are amazing. On our first visit, she showed us around the farm, talking about how they grow and source many of their plants/flowers (we wanted to have regionally sourced flowers as much as one can for a January wedding). She was quick to join in our geeky sense of humor, provided great feedback, and clearly was well-versed in the entire process. More than all of this, she seemed to understand what we were looking for, even though we could not explain it. The groom's parents worked with her to have flowers at the rehearsal dinner that were then integrated into the wedding decor. Polly made the bride a snap bracelet (circa 1985) wristlet of flowers to wear after the ceremony. RHF made a huge, intricate, and stunning piece for the mantle. Everything was perfect! The advice we would share is that your vendors do more than you realize and, if you have good vendors, you can let go of those small details and let them do what they do best. We were not entirely sure what to expect with the flowers, as we had never done this before, but then were pleasantly surprised at how Polly and her RHF team came in, set everything up, and took care of all of the details.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Oh gee, Heather, thank you so so much. You both were just such a delight, and I am so happy to have met you and worked with you on your happy happy day. All the best to you forever...
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Service!

Living locally, I fell in love with Robin Hollow flowers at the Farmer's Market at Casey Farm. For years, I have had a flower share there and knew immediately when I got engaged that they were the wedding florists for me. Polly and Sue were absolutely wonderful to work with from beginning to end. At the initial meeting, Polly took notes and totally "got" my vision for our December wedding. They checked in throughout the year, asked for inspirational photos and completely went above and beyond for what I wanted for our special day. Polly dropped off arrangements at the church, at the hotel where we were getting ready and helped to set up our venue as well. The flowers were absolutely stunning and matched beautifully with our wedding colors and theme. Guests were fighting over the arrangements at the end of the night! If you are looking for stunning florals, amazing service and value, look no further Polly, Sue and everyone at Robin Hollow are a 5 star choice! Thank you for helping to make our day the most magical yet!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Local customers such as yourself are the backbone of what we do here, and your wedding was literally a joy to be part of! Congratulations to you both, and Happy Holidays!
  • Bryanna

Bryanna · Married on 10/12/2018

Incredible

Polly was absolutely amazing she set up my arbor 4 times! (because of weather change inside then out and again.) She was so accommodating, friendly, personable, and the center pieces and flowers were beautiful! Everything was perfect and she followed my Pinterest idea's to create the picture I had in my head for the day of the wedding! I would recommend her to any future bride.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Thank you Bryanna! It turned out to be such a beautiful evening!!! Congratulations and thank you ever so much for choosing us to be your florist.

Rebecca N · Married on 10/07/2018

Can't recommend highly enough!

I can't say enough about Robin Hollow Farm - they made our wedding day truly spectacular and were phenomenal to work with. I had always loved their flowers at the farmers market, so they were the only florist I ended up contacting for our wedding. I don't know much about flowers and have never had visions of what my wedding might look like, but Polly made me feel completely comfortable. The flowers, centerpieces, and addition decor (candles, bistro lights, a mirror for the mantel) were beyond what I could have ever imagined. (Plus the adorable flower crowns for our flower girls!) Polly also had creative ideas to maximize our budget, including using the chuppah flowers from the ceremony for the big Linden Place mantel during the reception. I always knew I was in good hands with Robin Hollow, and I couldn't have imagined anything better.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Thank you SO much Rebecca, your taste was so lovely, it was fun to put everything together for you! Congratulations again!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Zurek · Married on 09/23/2018

Gorgeous bouquets and arrangements

Robin Hollow was the florist for our September wedding. I met with Polly in December and decided to hire her immediately. I had fun brainstorming ideas with her and I have always admired Robin Hollow’s bouquets at the farmer’s market. Polly was open to design ideas that I shared in the months leading up to the wedding. Robin Hollow transformed the ideas into the most beautiful and luscious bouquets and centerpieces we could have imagined. The colors and shapes were stunning and were perfect for a late September wedding. You will not be disappointed with Robin Hollow!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Oh Stephanie, thank you so much - it was an amazing day, and so much fun to use such beautiful colors for your flowers. I am grateful for the chance to be a part of it all!

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Happy Bride

From the first call, I immediately felt comfortable with Polly. She listened to everything that I wanted and made suggestions when necessary. When it came to the day of, I could not have been happier with everything. My bouquet was exactly what I was looking for! They did an amazing job with everything and I would highly recommend them to friends/family.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was a joy to work with you, you made it so easy with your clear vision and beautiful plan. Congratulations again!

Karen · Married on 09/14/2018

OMG. Thank you doesn’t begin to describe the fairy tale setting you created for us. EVERY SINGLE DETAIL was flawless. The arbor, the seating chart, the tables, the stairway, the cocktail hour. I could go on and on. You worked with me tirelessly on all of my ideas and then made them 100x better. The setting you created was truly magical. The compliments we received and are still receiving, even from Gurney’s staff were over the top. Thank you again Polly. Really. Words can’t express the love and happiness of 140 people this weekend and you were truly a part of that.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Oh thank you so much for this lovely review. I was just looking at your beautiful photos earlier today and it truly was a joy to be your florist. You two are the real deal, and I loved having a front row seat on your magical weekend. Hugs ever,

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

Polly and her team exceeded every expectation I had for my wedding flowers. From our first meeting I knew that I wanted to work with Polly. It was beyond apparent even from that first conversation that she was knowledgable, creative, and truly cared about making every detail special. Throughout the planning process she was available, flexible, and just made me feel excited (and not stressed!) for everything to come together. I was truly blown away by her stunning designs on our wedding day, and could not recommend her more!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Thank you Katie!! It was the most beautiful, colorful wedding -- and your love for each other was the shining jewel of the day.
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Polly and her team are amazing! From our first meeting with Polly, I knew she was going to be able to make my vision a reality. She was so easy to work with and had tons of great ideas! The flowers at our wedding were absolutely beautiful! We got married on an island so there were logistics Polly and her team had to deal with, they were so organized and on top of it! I would highly recommend Robin Hollow Farm and Polly!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Thank you Meredith for these kind words, and especially for having us as part of your team. It was so beautiful, and you both such a dream to work with! Congratulations again...

Emma · Married on 06/30/2018

I showed up to my first meeting with Polly with vague ideas of what I wanted for my wedding. I gave her some vague suggestions and described the color scheme and showed her a few images on Pinterest and she understood me and my vibe exactly almost immediately. The flower arrangements at our wedding were spot-on, matched our wedding exactly, were so elegant. I couldn't believe how gorgeous my wedding bouquet was, and the bouquets for all the bridesmaids. Polly and her team also went the extra mile for us on our special day: the venue normally doesn't allow flower petals to be scattered on the ground, but because that was the only decoration I had asked for for the ceremony, Polly decided to do the petals and then stay and pick them all up afterwards to satisfy the venue's rules. It meant so much to us that she would take the time to do that when she didn't have to. Her effort and generosity made our ceremony and our entire wedding so gorgeous, and we are very grateful.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Emma! It was a joy to work with you both and I wish you both a long a happy marriage.

Eileen · Married on 06/24/2018

Polly and her team at Robin Hollow Farm are absolutely incredible! I LOVED everything about our wedding flowers and our centerpieces were perfectly aligned with what I had envisioned. The flowers are gorgeous and she was able to include the various types of flowers I mentioned were my favorite. Polly was so accommodating and a delight to work with. She truly listened to my ideas and was so helpful in making my vision come to life. I highly recommend Robin Hollow Farm for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Eilleen!!! It was a treat to see you surrounding by your loving family and friends, and it was a joy to make your wedding flowers.