RMN Photography Reviews

RMN Photography 5
  • Jane

Jane Stone (MOB) · Married on 05/10/2019

The best!

RMN Photography and Rachel Naft are phenomenal! From the first moment we met Rachel we knew we wanted to work with her for our daughter’s wedding. She has amazing vision, talent and is the ultimate professional, not to mention her photos are AMAZING! There were many challenges on the wedding day, not to mention the least of which was pouring rain. Rachel was able to snag an hour window without rain and get gorgeous outdoor shots. I especially like the candids she got of the wedding party – so fun! All our friends and family kept raving about her on the day of the wedding and how engaging and friendly she was. I also loved that when someone was taking a pic with their personal phone she was right there to take a professional shot, as well. To our delight, Rachel posted some select photos on Instagram and Facebook the very next day – the likes and comments just kept coming!!! I honestly cannot recommend RMN Photography enough. They are the BEST!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Heather

Heather (Langham) Fernandez · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect in every way!!!

If i could give more than 5 stars I would! Rachel was absolutely perfect in every way!! She was sweet, great with the kids there and professional!!!! I have seen some sneak peaks and cannot wait for the rest of the photos. If you are getting married or need a photographer, go with Rachel.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Jane · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing wedding photographer

Great to work with, friendly, high quality, quick turnaround, perfectly captures special moments.

jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful Photographer

Rachel is a wonderful photographer and very professional in every aspect of the services that she provides. She blends in well with the guests and puts everyone at ease. She has a great personality. She showed up early for our event and provided deliverables in a very timely manner. I would absolutely recommend Rachel. She is great!

Sukanya · Married on 09/07/2018

Rachel the Superstar Photographer

Rachel was so much fun to work with. She was easy going and really good with people. I loved how she got everyone to pose and do what she wanted so she could get all the shots she needed. Our videographer and Rachel met each other for the first time at our wedding and one would think they knew each other. I'm still amazed at the way they worked with each other, almost like they have worked together before. I was really impressed. She was always on time, super enthusiastic and very professional. She also sent us our pics really fast and in a very nice package. I would highly recommend her, she's so talented and took so many pictures and didn't miss a single thing. I am very grateful!

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

We couldn't have found a better photographer!
    Rachel makes everyone comfortable, she's take-change in the most professional and helpful way, and she was (somehow) always in the right place at the right time to take a fabulous photo. We're extremely happy with our photos and would highly recommend Rachel for your big day!

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • Brieanna

Brieanna · Married on 04/21/2018

Rachel was a fantastic photographer from our engagement session until the end! She went above and beyond to make sure that all of our pictures turned out wonderfully!! She captured so many great photos of moments from our wedding we will always cherish! We plan to use her for our future photography needs! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2018

Rachel is AMAZING. We could not have asked for a more professional, knowledgeable photographer. We also love her a la carte pricing. Rachel was my sister's wedding photographer as well as my husband's sister's wedding photographer. We can't say enough good things about her.

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2018

We booked Rachel based on a recommendation from our venue coordinator who had worked with her on several other weddings. Rachel was immediately responsive, friendly, informative, and she went above and beyond to assist us with securing the necessary permits for our photo locations. Rachel was able to remain calm and get the group through a very aggressive timeline...and we got every shot on the list including three different locations.

Rachel's professionalism and customer service was phenomenal. We saw a sneak peak of our photos within a week (off-peak wedding season) and she delivered the rest in an expedited timeframe. She certainly has a vision and got some really amazing shots.

We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Minhae Sohn · Married on 03/11/2018

Amazing! Highly recommended

Rachel was amazing to work with! Both my husband and I are very camera shy but she made us feel really comfortable and captured the best moments of our special day. She was very pleasant to work with starting with the first conversation till the after the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Beth · Married on 11/17/2017

When you make a list of all the qualities you want in a wedding photographer, Rachel is at the top of every category:
    Responsive: Throughout the wedding planning process, Rachel responded to all of my emails quickly and helpfully (I can't think of a time when she took more than 48 hours to respond)
    Knowledgeable: We had a fall wedding with an early sunset. Rachel knew exactly the time we would need to arrive to get quality shots before the sun went down.
    Efficient: We had a time crunch (see above), but Rachel was still able to get every group shot we wanted - and more!
    Quick turnaround on photos: Our "sneak peek" (of about 90 photos!) was up on her blog 4 days after the wedding. She mailed us a flash drive with all the day's photos (about 2000) about 2.5 weeks later.
    Fun: Rachel has such a great personality - you can tell she loves what she does! She puts everyone at ease.
    Value: Rachel's pricing is the best out there!!
    BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS: I cannot put into words how wonderful the photos came out. Rachel has such a creative eye and comes up with some breathtaking shots. We were lucky to have our reception during the Atrium at Meadowlark's holiday light show, and Rachel took STUNNING photos!! I also love her pictures of the guests dancing - if you want fun candids of your guests getting down on the dance floor, nobody does it better than Rachel.

My husband and I have found a photographer for life in Rachel - we can't wait to work with her again!!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/04/2017

If you are looking for the BEST photographer ever here she is!! Rachel is FANTASTIC and AMAZING to work with. Her pictures come out so BEAUTIFUL! My husband and I highly recommend Rachel to anyone we meet.
    She made our day possible and a dream come true !

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

Rachel was AMAZING. From start to finish she did so much to make us comfortable and to create amazing photos that we'll cherish. I'd recommend her wholeheartedy.

We love the pictures (that we've seen so far—she gave us lots to look at!) SO much, and we're thrilled to have them quickly too. They really look amazing. It was awesome that she worked with us to get a sense of who we are and get photos that helped to show that and make the photos different and special rather than just going for the same shots (though of course she worked well with getting some of the traditional photos for the fam too!). She was fantastic/kind/patient when directing us and our large families for portraits, making what could have been a stressful situation really fun. Her total commitment to getting great photos was evident from the start—she came to our venue walkthrough to check out the lighting and come up with portrait ideas, she helped coach us gently when our smiles were getting fake or one of us looked awkward, and she kept a positive attitude throughout—our guests loved her too, she was just game to roll with anything we threw at her. Ultimately the incredible, gorgeous photos she took are proof that we got a great photographer. 12/10 stars, would hire again!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Mary · Married on 08/25/2017

Rachel Naft is an amazing and delightful photographer! She captured every special moment in my daughter's recent wedding. She has a gift for making those being photographed feel comfortable in front of the camera. Rachel knows how to get in and take photos quickly and professionally. She will also try to work as best as possible to keep within your budget. We recently received proofs from the wedding and are overjoyed with the quality and number of photos. We highly recommend Rachel! You will love her and her work.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2017

Rachel is every bit of professional, creative, and energetic. Her photos convey the spirit of the moment and she works tirelessly to make sure she has everything covered on your big day.
    I went to college with Rachel and she was happy to travel to Wisconsin to be our photographer (well, UW-Madison is our alma mater!) but the acquaintance aside, she loves to travel and always has a camera by her side.
    She is very communicative and keeps you on track, and did a great job giving everyone direction when it came to herding everyone for the group portraits. Rachel will be extremely well prepared but leaves room for spontaneity: we had an on-the-fly photo shoot on the way back from our planned post-ceremony excursion that turned out super cool, and she even captured a shot of a car my husband saw driving by. She's quick!
    Our sneak peek photo album arrived in our inboxes very soon after our wedding, and she sent the USB of all the photos very promptly. I have actually yet to pick out which shots we will have her print out for us, which is included in the package; there are so many good ones!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    RMN Photography 6
    RMN Photography 7
    RMN Photography 8
    RMN Photography 9
    RMN Photography 10

Christine · Married on 08/12/2017

Rachel was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She was fun, insightful and full of great ideas that helped get some of the best pictures of me and my husband we have ever had taken. She is everywhere at once and does not miss a beat. Many guests mentioned how much fun she was to have around without being "in the way". I cannot say enough great things about my experience from start to finish. Thank you so much Rachel!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Chrissy · Married on 07/15/2017

We can't recommend Rachel enough. A friend referred Rachel to us and we met to arrange an engagement shoot. From the start, Rachel was wonderful, putting us at ease and working with us to ensure we got the engagement photos we wanted. We were blown away when we got the results, which captured a range of styles, lighting, and settings. We then chose to hire Rachel to shoot our actual wedding. She knocked it out of the park again, capturing all the key moments we wanted. We love the finished product, both the digital album and touched up hard copies. Rachel consistently tailored her approach to our input throughout the entire process, adapted to our needs, and responded quickly to any outreach.

Friends of ours who had just gotten engaged hired Rachel because they liked our engagement album, and were equally pleased with their own engagement/wedding photo experience.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Rachel was the best wedding photographer we could have asked for. Very accommodating and made us very comfortable. She got every shot we could have wanted both posed and candid. She is patient and gives ideas for photos you would not think of asking for, but also gets all the photos you do ask for. She is very knowledgeable about her field and gave us thorough answers to all of our questions without hesitation.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2017

Rachel was a delight to work with from beginning to end. She was kind, promptly responsive, and listened to what we wanted. From our initial consultation meeting, to her site visit, to the wedding itself, we enjoyed working with her and trusted her. She captured amazing candid moments as well as gorgeous portrait shots. We will treasure the images forever. She extended her time on the night of because we realized we wanted her to capture more of the party

Sent on 02/05/2018

Diane · Married on 03/31/2017

We highly highly recommend RMN Photography for any and all photography needs. We recently used Rachel for our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner party, and wedding. We could not be happier with the wonderful images she produced for us. Rachel is a joy to work with- very professional but fun- and she goes out of her way to make sure you get the photos you're looking for. We could not recommend her more!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Reavey · Married on 10/15/2016

Rachel is so great to work with! She has a great attitude and keeps everyone on schedule and looking good! And her pictures are amazing!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Brenda · Married on 10/08/2016

My now-husband is not a fan of having his photo taken, which was a huge concern for me when selecting a photographer, but he really enjoyed working with Rachel! She documented our preparation, attire and decor, and captured many great moments throughout the day without being intrusive. Rachel was well-prepared, very accommodating, open to requests, and my wedding party & family members were very impressed with how quickly she was able to pull groups shots together and make everyone feel comfortable. The day flew by so quickly, so I am thrilled to able to look back at her photos and see many details and moments that I would have otherwise missed. I highly recommend RMN Photography!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Meredith · Married on 10/01/2016

Rachel was amazing. She took charge when we needed her to and was consistently a calming influence through the entire planning process and the day of. The pictures turned out beautifully too! Couldn't be happy with her services!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Veronica · Married on 09/24/2016

Rachel was a pleasure to work with. She made me feel comfortable from the moment I spoke with her. She was very accommodating and took time to discuss my day of and timeline. We received Rachel's name from a friend's recommendation and i would not hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends getting married in the future!

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • U

Uma · Married on 09/17/2016

Rachel was an amazing photographer. She was organized and upbeat and helped everyone stay on track the day of our wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2017