Rixey Manor Reviews

48 | Rixeyville, VA

48 Reviews for Rixey Manor

• Benjamin

Benjamin G. · Married on 03/04/2021

Great venue. Great owners.

We couldn't be happier with Isadora and Ben. After touring other venues that focused on the limitations or requirements of the venue, Isadora and Ben asked us what we envisioned for our wedding day. They asked us guided questions to figure out what we really wanted and then provided feedback/vendor recommendations based on our answers. Isadora even pointed out most of the photos we liked in Rixey Manor's photo albums were taken by the same photographer. This saved us so much time during the photographer search, and we hadn't even signed a contract with Rixey Manor!

Isadora and Ben were very helpful and very accommodating in the year leading up to our wedding. Since both of our families live out of state, Isadora and Ben let us tour Rixey Manor with our families on multiple occasions when they were in Virginia. The Rixey Manor bootcamp, Facebook group, and planning documents took so much stress out of the planning process, and Isadora and Ben were always quick to respond to any questions.

The weekend of our wedding, Isadora and Ben were so calm and prepared for anything. They managed all of the vendors and deliveries, they made sure we followed the timeline, and they always checked in with us to make sure we were happy with everything. Choosing Rixey Manor was the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process. Not only do you get a great venue, but you also get Isadora and Ben who will do everything in their power to give you the perfect wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin C. · Married on 02/12/2020

Best Venue & Best People

Rixey Manor was the absolute perfect wedding venue for me and my husband. Yes the location and house and landscapes are amazing, but it's the people that work there that make your dreams come true. Mary, Grace, Ben, Isadora, and the rest of the staff made sure that the weekend was perfect and we were not worrying about anything. We met with them multiple times over the year before the wedding and they were always willing to set aside time to answer our questions and provide guidance. Their experience is invaluable, thinking of every little thing you don't know you don't know and making sure you are ready. It truly felt like we were working with family and we know we made lifelong friends in the process. Simply put, they are all amazing human being who have the most beautiful venue and ensure the day is 100% reflective of the couple and what they want out of their weekend. The 3 day experience and having close family and friends staying on site is invaluable and really lets you take everything in and experience special moments around the actual wedding. We cannot recommend this amazing group of people enough (we went to a wedding there a year prior and fell in love and never considered another venue after experiencing it as a guest).

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Lovely Wedding Venue

Rixey Manor was the perfect venue for my husband’s and my wedding. From the moment we saw the venue itself, we knew it was the one for us! We loved the rustic and charming vibe it has, which we thought would be perfect for a Fall wedding. Ben and Isadora, as well as Mary and Grace, were also wonderful to work with and made us feel like family over the months we were in touch with them while preparing for our big day. We especially loved the fact that we had the venue to ourselves for the whole wedding weekend and were able to stay there after the rehearsal dinner and after the wedding reception. Just be aware that due to the historic nature of the venue, you may come across a leaky pipe - my husband mentioned a leaking pipe and a noisy AC-heater unit that sounded as though it was dripping in the groomsmen’s cottage, which kept him up the night before the wedding. Nevertheless, it offers a variety of places to hold the wedding ceremony, depending on the amount of guests and the weather. Isadora was especially helpful at problem-solving and keeping things moving during the big day. We were unaware of any minor mishaps until the next morning since Isadora was able to run interference and get it resolved without issue. If there was anything big that came up, she would not only approach us in a professional manner about it, but would also offer viable solutions as options, which helped alleviate any stress it could’ve caused. We also really liked how they offer an annual wedding boot camp to help couples understand how the venue operates and also gives couples an opportunity to meet some of the vendors they have worked with, even though they do not partner with any vendors in particular, allowing couples to choose whichever vendors they’d like. This is one of the beneficial and unique aspects that you won’t find at any other venue. If you do book Rixey, we highly recommend attending the boot camp since it gives you many helpful insights into having a successful wedding there. Essentially, you end up receiving valuable information that you would’ve paid a wedding planner for. They also have a handbook that has a lot of helpful information in planning your wedding. Also, Rixey’s staff will readily assist couples in reviewing vendor contracts, which may overwhelm and confuse people that may not know what they’re looking for. Lastly, they have a small cottage with a lot of items that past couples have either donated or left behind for other couples to use, which certainly comes in handy since you wouldn’t have to rent/buy it elsewhere. Overall, my husband and I were happy with our choice. They are definitely worth selecting, and you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Imani

Imani O. · Married on 10/12/2019

Felt like home

We fell in love with Rixey Manor, Ben, and Isadora immediately. The venue is flexible and gorgeous, satisfied all our needs for the weekend, and all our guests were comfortable. Ben and Isadora helped us build an amazing team of vendors and ensured that our weekend was executed without a hitch. Everyone went above and beyond expectations and we all had the support we needed to enjoy our experience. We could not have asked for better and all our guests had a fantastic time. We highly recommend Rixey Manor, it was perfect.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Silvia

Silvia C. · Married on 09/21/2019

Couldn't have done this without them!

I fell in love with Rixey Manor when I first laid eyes on the property back when the grounds were still covered in snow. Even still, the venue was so beautiful. It was the first and only venue we visited and we signed the contract the next week. Not only does the venue have 360 degrees of gorgeous views, it also comes with the BEST. COORDINATORS. EVER. Isadora, Ben, and Mary are so kind and are truly invested in giving the best experience to each couple they book. Isadora was available to help me from the time we booked up until we said our goodbyes after the wedding. The week of the wedding, I passed the baton over to Isadora and all the weight was lifted off my shoulders. They took care of EVERYTHING. She even called around the day of the wedding to look for last minute vendors because I had forgotten to order NAPKINS (oops). Whatever vision you have for your wedding, Rixey Manor can do it and they will help you through it.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Robert

Robert B. · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent Venue

Ben and Isadora are excellent hosts with a fantastic venue. They go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect for your big day--making sure you have all the information you need and helping to take care of small details that you don't want to worry about on the big day. The wedding reception went super smoothly--with many guests letting me and my (new) wife know that it was one of the best weddings they had been to. I can not recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Venue with a Heart

We had our families travel from out of state to Rixey Manor because we saw something special there that we didn’t see anywhere else. It is a truly unique venue with a stunning backdrop and historic charm, run by two incredible people. We had our wedding here June 2019 and didn’t want to leave. Ben and Isadora are amazing at what they do. They kept the event running smoothly, gracefully handled any mishaps along the way, and still found time to check in on us frequently throughout the evening. They had our back when we forgot to order linens for the rehearsal dinner. The planning process was very well organized. They have weddings down to a science, but are flexible in allowing couples to express themselves. As many before me have mentioned, their Facebook group connecting past and future couples was an indispensable tool, and so was their handbook and bootcamp. They are truly invested in their couples. No other vendor went to such lengths to make us happy. Even the bartenders did more than serve drinks, they kept our guests entertained as well. You just don’t get an experience like this anywhere else. They offer so many things other venues just do not, and their personal, caring approach sets them apart from the rest.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Anna · Married on 10/20/2018

When I was looking for a wedding venue, I had something completely different in mind. However, my mom sent me Rixey Manor anyway. I was taken with the property just from the photos on the website. The photos, were nothing compared to the actual beauty of the property when I arrived for my tour. The grounds were meticulously manicured and the views were unbelievable. This however, is nothing in comparison to the personalities of Ben and Isadora, the owners of the property. Ben and Isadora were invaluable throughout the planning of the wedding. They were prompt in response and offered wonderful vendor recommendations. Their supply room was of great use, particularly when my cake was dropped on the day of the wedding. Isadora and Ben are seemingly prepared for everything, and they ensured that our entire day went off without a hitch. I couldn't have been more pleased with the venue and the wonderful Ben and Isadora. Those two are worth their weight in gold. I am so thankful to have had such a beautiful venue and a wonderful wedding day.

Sent on 08/08/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

A beautiful venue where you feel at home

From the moment we first sat down with Ben and Isadora, my husband and I knew that this was where we wanted to start the next chapter of our lives together. After exploring a number of other venues in the area, it was refreshing to meet with owners that truly give you their full attention and take the time to understand your vision for the wedding. We came away from our first appointment with a full list of vendor recommendations (many of whom were present on our special day) and excited to secure a date, rather than dreading putting down a deposit.

Ben and Isadora went above and beyond throughout the planning process, from putting us in touch with vendors to providing templates and tools to help me stay organized. They even host a “Bridal Bootcamp” at the beginning of each year where former brides and grooms gather to share tips and tricks for making the most of your special day.

When it came to the actual wedding weekend, Isadora not only ran an effective ceremony rehearsal for us, she woke up at 1:00 a.m. the day before the wedding (!!) to check in on my not-feeling-so great fiancé. When the catering company made some missteps early on, Ben was in the kitchen making sure the rest of the night went smoothly. When my dress bustle was preventing me from enjoying the reception to the fullest, Isadora pulled out a beautiful WHOLE NEW BACKUP WEDDING DRESS for me to wear.

I really cannot say enough positive things about Rixey Manor. I am so glad we drove a little bit further from Washington, DC to visit on that first day. My parents and my guests have told me that Rixey has a magical quality to it, and it’s true. It’s what happens when you pair a beautiful setting with compassionate, dedicated, honest, and extremely proficient people. Thank you for helping me have the best first day of my life with my husband.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2018

My daughter and her fiance' wanted get married in Virginia so that all our family could make it to the wedding. They were looking for a certain place that offered beauty, charm, freedom, flexibility, and uniqueness. They found it in Rixey! The venue is beautiful but not ostentatious; it is at once charming and cozy, and yet so elegant. I felt at home the minute I crossed the threshold into the lovingly restored old manor house. We never felt like we were being handled at a business. We felt we were house guests who were having a huge party, and that Isadora had all the answers and solutions that we were looking for. Not only can the bride and groom stay in the manor, but their wedding party also -- from the many nicely appointed bedrooms in the house to the grooms cottage next door, there is plenty of room for all, it lends itself to more bridal party bonding and closeness for the special day. Isadora and Ben are welcoming, experienced, intuitive and so very flexible. I would say this is the place where every couple truly knows their event is uniquely "them". We visited so many venues before seeing Rixey -- at the other places, we felt restricted and lost. With Rixey, what you see is what you get -- from the sparkly chandeliers in the ballroom, to the lovely urns that hold the floral arrangements, to the beautiful front lawn setting, to the beautiful deck, and now the stunning back patio -- it is all part of the package. The rustic bar inside the house is fun and completely unique, and lends itself to being a great photo booth and gathering area. Isadora and Ben did a phenomenal job at making sure the couple's vision came to fruition...offering their expertise and support every step of the way without being overbearing or making them fit into a mold. From help with vendors to timelines and orchestrating the schedule, to fixes for last minute glitches, they were absolutely, truly amazing. Perfectly elegant venue, wonderful couple with whom to work.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

My wedding at Rixey Manor was nothing short of perfect. The manor itself is a gorgeous venue, and we loved that we had it for the whole weekend. What really sold it, however, were Isadora and Ben. They were great in the planning process, and amazing in the lead up to my wedding. Hurricane Florence was projected to hit Virginia on my wedding day and I was convinced that I would not have a wedding. Isadora went out of her way to create backup plans for the backup plan and to help ease my anxiety. I am convinced Rixey is a magical place because Florence held off and we were able to get married outside! Day of, Isadora made sure everything was on track, on time, and how I wanted it. The only thing I had to worry about on my wedding day was walking down the aisle. I 100% would choose Rixey again. It is the best wedding decision I made.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Adam · Married on 08/25/2018

Our experience at Rixey Manor was more than we could have hoped for. We looked at so many venues a but we were drawn to Rixey because of the directness and warmth of Ben and Isadora. I am so glad we trusted our instincts because they were helpful throughout the whole process. On the day of the wedding I was shocked by how Isadora put everything together in a way that was uniquely my vision...but better! They really did make sure everything ran smoothly. The venue itself is gorgeous and nothing beats waking up to the view in the bridal suite. I felt like a princess and every detail of the weekend was magical. Don't hesitate to choose Rixey Manor for your special day.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

From the moment Zach and I saw the manor, we were in love. Everything from the architecture and decor to the view of the Blue Ridge took our breath away. We rented the manor from Friday to Sunday and used it as the venue for the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and a place for brunch on Sunday. We also rented the guest cottage for the groomsmen to stay in on Friday night. I stayed with my bridesmaids in the main house on Friday and again with Zach on Saturday.
    We CANNOT express enough how incredible Ben and Isadora are. They are top-notch wedding planners and are the reason everything went so smoothly for us. We worked closely with them throughout the whole planning process, and their love for their job and for the Rixey couples is just so evident. They cooked breakfast for us every day we were there, they had plans A through Z prepared for weather problems, family drama, etc., they ran the rehearsal, they problem-solved every big and small issue. I could go on.
    In summary: The venue is beautiful and the owners are extremely competent, thoughtful, and passionate about making your wedding the best it can be. We love them so much and are so blessed to have found Rixey.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kate · Married on 05/27/2018

You should 100% book your wedding at Rixey Manor. My husband and I could not be more positive about our experience this Memorial Day weekend. Owners Isadora and Ben will make sure that your wedding is excellent - from hosting a Facebook group where couples can share information about vendors, to providing a guide on how to prepare, to helping with the seemingly thousands of small details that go into a great party, to being great with family and friends who descended on the Manor for two days.

They are also all-in to help if something goes wrong, which for us turned out to be really important. Our caterer (brought in from DC, who they had not recommended) turned out to be terrible to work with and hapless on the day of our wedding, but Isadora and Ben went through lists of catering rentals and food estimates with us to make sure we were getting what we paid for in the week leading up to the wedding. On the day of our reception, she and Ben literally did some of the caterers' jobs for them, fixing their food issues and resetting tables so that they looked like what we had envisioned. It turned what otherwise would have been a sad situation into one where no one even noticed that there had been a glitch. Rarely do you meet people who are so good at their jobs, and are also so fun to work with.

Of course, the Manor is also lovely, with plenty of space indoors and outdoors for wedding guests. It rained a bit at our rehearsal dinner and on our wedding day, but there was plenty of space for 100+ people under the portico and in the house. The views are lovely from the front of the house and the back, so you will get great photos.

If you want a beautiful, relaxed, classic Virginia setting where your friends and family will feel comfortable and special celebrating with you, Rixey Manor is it.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Our dream location!

Rixey Manor was our dream wedding location. When we started looking at venues, we immediately knew Rixey was the place for us. Ben and Isadora were super helpful during our introduction visit, asking us questions we hadn't even thought of to help us pick the perfect vendors. As we all know, this summer was super rainy, and I was pretty disappointed we wouldn't get the view we wanted for the ceremony. Ben and Isadora were very willing to work with my vision and make it happen - we got married on the porch and got the dream views we were hoping! Planning was super smooth with them and the day of was flawless. We loved having the place for the whole weekend. It helped us spend way more quality time with all of our guests. We'd definitely recommend Rixey to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2018

I don’t have words to describe how awesome Rixey Manor, Isadora, and Ben are for everything they do. Of all the choices I made during our wedding planning, Rixey is the best choice I made. We got married in May of 2018 and they have added the outside patio so I can’t speak to that (I haven’t been back yet), but I’m sure it is wonderful because it has that gorgeous view. The most important thing for me was that it our wedding was someplace comfortable.

When I went to find my dress, I jokingly told the lady the theme of our wedding was “comfortable and maybe has pockets?” I didn’t think I was serious but that was true to me and my husband and actually ended up being the unofficial theme.

Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how comfortable they were the whole weekend. One of the most common questions we got was “Who’s house is this?” because it felt like we were just having a very very elegant backyard wedding weekend at someone’s house that happened to have an ballroom and a rooftop deck.

The Manor looks like Pinterest and Instagram had a glorious baby just for weddings. It checked off all the boxes of being big enough for everyone to not feel crowded but small enough that you get to see everyone. It had a place for all of the bridal party to stay and get ready. We weren’t locked into any vendors (we had a lot of allergies). It had sweeping views of nature. A small lake and rolling pastures in the front, Blue Ridge mountains in the back, and an elegant manor house in the middle. In a word it was perfect.
    Even better, you get to have Isadora and Ben. They have seen it all and are prepared to guide you through any issue that arises in the months, weeks, hours before or during your wedding. Ben personally watched over our shih tzu when my parents needed a break and Isadora’s 007 moves are some of my favorite memories. Choosing to go see Rixey was the best decision I made because once I saw Rixey, there was no place that stood a chance

Sent on 10/12/2018

Claire · Married on 05/05/2018

When touring wedding venues with my mom, there was no question in my mind that Rixey Manor was the place I wanted to get married after only one visit! The Manor has so much historic charm as well as the feeling of absolute coziness​ that I felt brought comfort to a time that can be so very stressful! I LOVED the fact that we had Rixey exclusively for our use all weekend. We had almost all of our guests come from out of town, so it was an amazing venue to have everyone gather for multiple events together over the weekend. I also loved the fact that they had indoor and outdoor options for the ceremony/reception. The scenery around the Manor is breathtaking, and I don't even know where to begin about the amazing couple that makes every wedding run so flawlessly! Isadora and Ben are incredible people who live life doing what they love and it shows in their true dedication to making their couples over the moon happy. They always have an open door and are very quick with responses. They give the best recommendations for vendors along the way, but are also accepting of outside vendors too. We went with all of their recommendations for our wedding vendors and I couldn't imagine a more perfect day! From the planning process, to booking vendors, to timeline prep, and every other little (and big) things along the way, they are so knowledgeable about EVERYTHING wedding related, and they know exactly how to handle every situation that comes about and answer every question. They come up with quick solutions when something on the day of doesn't go as planned (like when it started pouring as soon as the guests were taking their seats and everyone had to run onto the front porch, so we opened the bar and everyone grabbed a drink while we waited for the rain to stop), make light of the situation, and keep everything else going on track. Our experience at Rixey Manor was absolutely incredible and there is no doubt that every couple will have their dream come true wedding here!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica G. · Married on 04/14/2018

Beyond our dreams and more!

We looked and looked and looked for a venue. We stumbled across Rixey via Google and instantly called and spoke with Isadora. We loved what we saw and booked without actually seeing the venue! We had a tour via Skype but did not see it u til January. Our wedding was in April.

It was that amazing.

Working from states away to plan was fun and stressful at times. Isadora and Ben are amazing! They knew what to say, how to calm me down, how to help with logistics and so much more! Boot camp was amazing! We learned so much and got to finally meet the team in person. You couldn't ask for better planners who become family!

We made the journey up from Florida Tuesday and Friday we basically moved into Rixey for the weekend.

It was amazing, beyond our imaginations and dreams. Everyone had so much fun and loved the venue! All of our vendors were AMAZING!! 💕 We literally had nothing but excitement and "ah" from all of the guests! ☺️

Isadora and Ben made our lives so much easier. We had a setback, but they handled it so well, and allowed us to enjoy our wedding and time with friends and family, despite the issue.

So thank you to Isadora, Ben, Ross, Taste of Elegance, Jennifer, JB Cakes, Mary Sullivan, NuGen, Nate Clancy, Bride and Joy, Sammy's, and Mannys for an amazing weekend. 💗💗❤️❤️💕😘😘

We are married 👰🤵💎💍!!!!!!!!

I wish all the new brides and grooms the best of luck and just know, it will be amazing... You are in great hands! 💗

Oh and Brides, go in the tub at the end of the night in your dress, it was amazing!! ❤️ Relaxing, fun, and great pictures!! 😉

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 01/23/2018

It Couldn't be Any Better, Seriously

What an amazing venue! Not only is the location gorgeous (especially in October, although I might be biased), Isadora & Ben are the most amazing venue owners/wedding coordinators ever! This might sound super cliche, but I really mean it. They are kind and thoughtful and flexible and funny and reassuring and are always ready to help you pull off whatever ideas you have for your big day! We are so happy to have gotten married here!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Janice T. · Married on 12/31/2017

Rixey Wedding

We loved everything about our wedding at Rixey Manor. The venue itself is BEAUTIFUL- no matter where you were the views were amazing, and the inside was decorated perfectly. But to be honest, there are plenty of wedding venues that are beautifully decorated in nice locations. What makes a Rixey wedding so incredible is Isadora & Ben. We would have been so lost without them- they were truly so helpful! From the initial walk-through, to “Bridal Bootcamp” (yup, they teach you all the random wedding things that for some reason brides and grooms are expected to know), to wedding preparations to the wedding weekend, they’re helping you out the whole way and they really seem to love doing it! It also didn’t hurt that you have the venue for the entire weekend, with the option to rent the guest house, too, and you’re not stuck to certain vendors like you would be at some other venues (though Rixey does provide suggestions and the suggested vendors we used were great! No issues). Anyway, if you’re on the fence, go check it out. You’ll fall in love with the place (and the owners)!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Allison · Married on 12/22/2017

From the moment my mom and I visited Rixey we fell in love. It was the first venue we toured which was a blessing and curse because after we toured we knew no other place would compare. Isadora & Ben are amazing venue owners and coordinators. They are great at making anyone feel welcome. As soon as we showed up for the first day of our wedding weekend I remember feeling all the worries and stress melt away knowing no matter what everything would be taken care if. Rixey Manor itself is a gorgeous venue. It was so nice being able to stay there the whole weekend and not have to go anywhere for the rehearsal dinner or brunch the morning after. I also loved that we had the freedom to plan our weekend how we wanted. We got married Friday, December 22, 2017 which isn't the norm, but they were totally fine with us deciding on Thursday-Saturday because of Christmas. Our wedding was a dream come true and I truly believe it was because of Isador, Ben, and Rixey.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2017

I met Isadora and Ben two years before my wedding. When I met them I knew I would get married at Rixey because I just loved their personalities. They love animals as much as I do and allowed my pets to be a part of my big day. When you get married at Rixey, you become family with Isadora and Ben and the Manor becomes your home for a weekend. Not to mention, it’s the most beautiful venue in Virginia! I just can’t say enough about the venue or Isadora and Ben. All of my guests had a wonderful time because of all the small touches Isadora and Ben added the day of. It was freezing on my wedding day and they had blankets and a hot chocolate bar to keep my guests comfortable. I never stressed the day of my wedding because Isadora had an answer for everything! If you’re looking for a venue in Virginia, look no further than Rixey Manor. They are truly the best in the business!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Kate · Married on 10/21/2017

Rixey Manor was the first, and last, venue that we visited in person. There were so many things we were looking for in a venue - indoor ceremony space, beautiful views, rustic / elegant, flexibility, and ability to rent for multiple days. After our first visit, we had a feeling Rixey could offer these things, what we didn't know was that the planning and wedding experience would be so much more.

Ben and Isadora are incredibly accommodating and a lot of fun to work with! They welcome scheduling visits as you are planning, they have a Facebook group to connect with other brides and grooms, and also host "wedding boot camp" to help answer questions. These are the things that you don't think about in selecting a venue but they make planning easier and make you feel part of the family. The boot camp did an amazing job of making us feel comfortable and familiar with the space, and allowed us to get to know Ben and Isadora better - they don't just run a wedding venue, they invest in creating an amazing experience for each of their couples.

Ben and Isadora offer advice and can answer questions about all aspects of wedding planning. They are very organized and send a questionnaire, and provided great recommendations on other vendors! We went with many of their recommendations (DJ, Caterer, Officiant, Cake, Makeup) and we could not have imagined how professional, fun, and caring each one of them would be in supporting our day.

Ben and Isadora run your wedding day for you, so you can relax and experience the day without worry. I have spent many years as a project manager and it was amazing to hand the reigns off and just enjoy, something that I rarely feel comfortable doing. I had the utmost faith Isadora would do an amazing job and she did! Our wedding day was better than we could have ever imagined, all of our guests had so much fun, and we felt surrounded by so much love - from friends, family, and Ben and Isadora themselves.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Aidan · Married on 10/14/2017

Isadora and Ben are so great to work with and really go above and behind to make your wedding day easy on you. Rixey is beautiful and has so many amenities included in booking. We are so happy that we had our wedding there. It is worth every penny!

Sent on 04/29/2018
  • Jorge

Jorge · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding was nothing short of a dream come true thanks to Ben and Isadora. I would recommend Rixey Manor any day! Ben and Isadora did a phenomenal job making sure that everything went as planned. If anyone were to ask me about what is essential and needed for a successful wedding day, I'd simply say "Isadora and Ben." They helped me plan, never steered me wrong, kept me calm and helped our day flow perfectly. All of their vendor recommendations are excellent. They captured my vision for the day exactly. They helped me execute every detail and idea that I wanted. They made our wedding day what it was. We had a lot of family travel from overseas to our wedding and everyone left absolutely stunned by the beauty and uniqueness of the manor. We were even able to include our new fur baby (8month old collie lab mix) in on the weekend and Isadora helped looked after him as well. I feel extremely lucky to have had the opportunity of being married at Rixey Manor and promise that you will not regret the decision to do so as well.

Sent on 10/14/2017