Riverview Reviews

Riverview 7
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I couldn’t have been more pleased with how our wedding turned out. The riverview was perfect, Chelsea was so helpful through the process of everything, and my husband and I got so many compliments on the food and how beautiful the venue was. We had our ceremony on site as well, and I loved it, the setup was perfect and they set up the decor for the ceremony exactly the way we wanted. It was absolutely perfect, especially for a Christmas time wedding, they had so many beautiful decorations that captured everything I had envisioned.

Linette · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful and great staff

I would recommend this place. You get so much for your money. I worked with Maureen and she was beyound amazing!!!!! She took so much stress off of me the day of 😊

belinda · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely amazing! Staff was wonderful.

• Fumi

Fumi Sowah · Married on 09/30/2018

Best day of my life

I had the pleasure of having my wedding at Riverview on 9/30/2018 and it was beautiful. My wedding coordinator Chelsea Davis was on top of everything and very pleasant to be around. She never looked stress but offered helpful advice every chance she could. She was absolutely a blessing to have on our wedding team. The day went smoothly with little to no issues. This place is gorgeous and the food is amazing. My guest where full before the main course arrived. Maureen Huntley, General Manager who booked our wedding ensured that we got the date that we needed. Maureen was also very pleasant to work with and handled everything with professionalism. I really can’t thank them enough for making my day amazing...

Riverview 8
    Riverview 9
    Riverview 10
    Riverview 11

Harsha Bhisetti · Married on 09/23/2018

Cannot recommend enough!

We cannot recommend this venue enough.

1. Incredible views - the riverfront is absolutely gorgeous. Our guests really enjoyed taking pictures around the venue. The venue was immaculate with a beautiful garden that everyone loved.

2. Capacity - our wedding was 500+ people. The Riverview staff took excellent care of all of our guests. I cannot express my gratitude towards the women and men that were working during our wedding. The hall was more than spacious to seat all of our guests, have a dance floor, and a cocktail hour area.

3. Planning - coordinating with The Riverview was very easy. The staff was extremely accommodating to all of our requests. Communication through email & phone were very easy. All of our inquiries were addressed in a timely manner. It was a very straight forward and easy process.

I cannot express my gratitude towards the staff. They were professional, exceptional, and were enjoyable to work with.

Would highly recommend.

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

We had such an incredible experience working with the Riverview and their staff (particularly Chelsea and Maureen) I seriously cannot recommend them enough. They helped my wedding go so smoothly and were incredibly accommodating from the start. Everyone warned us that things would go wrong on our wedding day but Maureen and Chelsea made sure that everything was absolutely perfect. The bridal attendants were on top of their game and were there with whatever we needed. I didn't need to worry about anything on my wedding day because there was someone around every corner waiting to attend to our needs. The food and the cake was delicious. Everything was done perfectly and on time. I cannot gush enough about my experience here. The facility itself is beautiful, clean, and well managed. We cannot thank them enough to making our wedding dreams come true, and I seriously cannot recommend them enough for your wedding or events. Thank you so much for making our wedding day PERFECT. Cheers!!!

Julie · Married on 08/10/2018

Fabulous staff that left us feeling confident that our day would go off without a hitch... and they delivered! Food was delicious, venue itself is gorgeous and has a lovely view too! Can't say enough good things about them :-)

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2018

This venue is absolutely incredible! The building and grounds are immaculate, the food is delicious, and the staff are so friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable that it made the whole wedding process so easy!
    From the day we toured this venue, we were impressed. We got to come back many times, for different showcases throughout the year, to pick our menu and sample cake options, to show the parents, and to do our rehearsal the day before. Our wedding consultant, Jodie, was so fantastic! She answered our questions within a day, was open to any requests we had, and did such a beautiful job setting up the materials we gave her (many of which I, feeling overwhelmed, just said "Please arrange this how you think would look best"--and boy did she ever!). The bridal attendants on the day of the wedding made us feel like royalty, especially the one (I'm so sorry not to remember her name, because she went above and beyond) who brought the bridesmaids and myself drinks and even napkins when we were all sweaty outside (summer wedding).
    All of our guests could not stop raving about how amazing the wedding was! The food was so great, the process ran so smoothly, and we felt like the most important people in the world for that night. I am SO glad we chose the Riverview to do our wedding. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful venue!!!

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2018

The Riverview could not have been more perfect for our wedding. Chelsea was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so organized and answered all our questions quickly throuought the planning process. She helped the night run smoothly so there was no stress. The venue itself is stunning and the food was amazing! We are getting constant compliments about how great the wedding was! Everything was perfect!

Tess · Married on 07/13/2018

Booking at the Riverview was by far the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. We were married in July 2018 and spent SO LONG looking for a wedding venue that was right for us. As soon as we walked into The Riverview for our tour with Maureen, we looked at each other and knew this was the place we wanted to get married. The building itself is spectacular, with an amazing, jaw-dropping entrance, beautiful grounds and gorgeous ballrooms with chandeliers that are to die for. The venue could accommodate our large wedding with 250 plus guests and was still within our price range. If the grounds and building weren't enough to sell us, the staff certainly put the icing on the cake. Maureen toured the facility with us and it was her personality that sealed the deal. Her and our Wedding Coordinator, Chelsea, both have such a relaxed attitude that puts you at ease while planning one of the most stressful events of your life, but at the same time they have such an intense attention to detail and are total perfectionists, so you know your plans are safe within their capable hands. Chelsea was so accommodating to all of our needs, and I can't thank her enough for being so amazing throughout our planning process. She answered endless questions, she accommodated our every need for food allergies and always provided solutions for problems that we thought at the time were the end of the world.
    On the day of our wedding we had two bridal attendants in addition to Chelsea who all made sure we had enough to eat, packed up our gifts into our car at the end of the night and even packed up extra pretzels from our pretzel cart for us to take back to the hotel! Chelsea was so calming on our wedding day. If there is one person who kept me sane on such a stressful day- it was her! If you are considering The Riverview for your wedding day or another event- BOOK THEM! It will be the best decision in your event planning process.

Patricia · Married on 07/03/2018

I can't say enough about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the entire team was. Chelsea was the best event manager I have ever encountered, and that's coming from someone who was a wedding planner herself :) She worked with me on every detail and was beyond trust worthy. The views and privacy were far above exceptional and the staff was professional and on top of everything the entire event. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a gorgeous venue at an extremely affordable price. Yes, there are two rooms side by side, but I never once noticed there was another wedding on the other side. No sound travel and well organized.

Courtney · Married on 06/29/2018

We held our wedding at the Riverview on June 29, 2018 and it was absolutely amazing! We held our ceremony and reception at the venue. Chelsea Davis from the venue assisted us with all of our wedding planning needs. She answered all of our questions and gave us all the information that we didn't even know we needed in planning our perfect day. The day of went flawlessly at Chelsea's direction. As the bride, I did not worry about anything as she was so on top of every second of the ceremony and reception. We received rave reviews about all of the service, coordination, food and our bartender for the evening, who had people's drink of choice memorized. We are so happy and grateful that we chose the Riverview for our wedding! Thank you to everyone at the Riverview for making it a day of zero stress and amazing memories

Miranda · Married on 06/15/2018

We had our ceremony and reception at the Riverview and it was absolutely amazing!! Our wedding coordinator Jodie, was awesome and made sure the whole day went perfect. We didn't have to worry about a thing besides enjoying our big day. The whole staff is top notch as was all the food and the cake.

Joelle · Married on 06/10/2018

Couldn’t have been happier!!!!

Brooke · Married on 05/26/2018

Having our wedding at the Riverview was one of the best decisions we made! The ballroom was absolutely stunning, and all of the staff were wonderful to work with! Working with Chelsea as our day of event planner made everything stress free! She was very accessible from day one and made the entire reception go seamlessly. From setting up our different tables and signs to making sure we were in the right places and got to eat our food, Chelsea and her staff were amazing! All of the food and cake were delicious and our guests still talk about how good their meals were. Our signature cocktails were a hit during cocktail hour and throughout the night. Having the bridal suite was very convenient, especially when we first arrived. We would absolutely recommend the Riverview to anyone! Our wedding would not have been the same without Chelsea and the entire Riverview team!

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2018

The Riverview made our dream a reality. Everything was so organized and well thought out. It is a one stop shop with amazing employees. Jodie could not have been more responsive with all my crazy questions and amazing the day of the wedding. We have heard many times it was the, “Best Wedding they have ever been too!”

Riverview 12

Noah · Married on 04/28/2018

The riverview was absolutely amazing Jodie is an absolute stud at her job. She made our special day into our dream wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect. Jodie was so quick to any question we had. Even out of the office/off days she always answered my questions in a quick fashion. I cant Express how wonderful this wedding was because I'm speechless. Thank you riverview for everything will forever be thankful

Riverview 13

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2018

We had a beautiful wedding at the Riverview. The staff was excellent and professional. I would highly recommend them for any event. I was so happy with my wedding :)

Jack · Married on 04/08/2018

My wife Alaina and I are so glad we went with The Riverview! The food, the customer service, the beautiful venue... top to bottom this was such a positive experience for us. Jodie and Maureen and everyone we worked with on the staff at the Riverview were so accommodating and made us feel taken care of through the entire process. Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

We had the most perfect wedding reception at the Riverview! The day was flawless and the staff was amazing. The moment we got there we were created by Jodie, our event manager and Erica and Allie, our bridal attendants. Erica make sure I had my drink of choice in my hand and at my seat at all times. The food was excellent and all of my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I highly recommend this venue!

Riverview 14
    Riverview 15
    Riverview 16

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2017

Amazing! Staff is over and beyond. Chelsea is over and beyond amazing made my day perfect and went so smoothly!! The food is to die for and th venue is just beautiful

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Loved it all with them! Very helpful, accommodating, not to mention the space is gorgeous.

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so happy that we chose this venue for our wedding. The food, the service, the location, the bridal suite, everything about this place was perfect. They made everything so easy. Everyone loved the champagne that was served before the ceremony. The bridal attendants were so great to have! They held my drink and flowers between taking pictures. All of the food was delicious! The wedding cake was SO good and I do not usually care for cake and I had myself 2 pieces. But enough about the food - I cannot express my appreciation for the staff at The Riverview, especially Chelsea Davis. Without her I would be lost, Chelsea knew exactly what I wanted and made it all happen seamlessly. She set up all the decorations and even had the cake all packaged up with freezing instructions. I could go on and on about this place, but you should just see for yourself and you will not be disappointed.

KRISTINA · Married on 09/10/2017

We are so thankful that we found The Riverview and chose to have our wedding there! We had our ceremony there as well under the beautiful tent outside. From the moment we walked in the doors we felt like this was the perfect place to get married! The lobby is absolutely stunning and decorated according to the season. We were greeted with mimosas and amazing staff. They were so flexible with what we wanted to do on our day but provided guidance and structure to make sure everything flowed well. The setup of the venue is beautiful and has a great flow. The bridal suite is gorgeous and spacious. The 6 bridesmaids got ready there while my husband and I had our first look. They include a day-of-coordinator who made everything so easy and fun- she was very responsive to emails, too. There were even 2 maitre'ds who helped take care of everything. The open bar is included in the head price and our guests were pleasantly surprised when they were greeted with champagne as they arrived. The banquet room and grounds are unbelievable for photos. I love the huge windows, high ceilings, chandeliers, and view of the Farmington River. The food is absolutely amazing; our guests loved it. The cake was included, too, because they have an in-house baker! It was not only beautiful, but also delicious. We had the best day ever at The Riverview and wish we could do it all over again!

Riverview 17