Riverside Marriott Reviews

7 | Riverside, CA

7 Reviews for Riverside Marriott

Kelly T. · Married on 11/09/2020

Made our wedding special.

Great location for our wedding. Family and friends just love the hotel. The staff was so amazing. Nicole is especially helpful in keeping this a stressfree wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing service and excellent food

Excellent experience at the Marriott Riverside. The package was well priced and easy to plan with the sales manager. They can pretty much create any kind of menu if you don't like what they have on their wedding menu. Servers were very helpful before and during the event. Food was delicious! Very happy Bride!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Lety · Married on 06/07/2014

Nihan and her entire team at the Marriott made our wedding planning experience from beginning to end a smooth one. Not only was there flexibility on their part to adjust the preset plans at a moments notice but there was always the feeling that she was going above and beyond to accommodate us every step of the way.
    She made sure we ended on a sweet note and had chocolate covered strawberries accompanied by some champagne waiting for us in our suite at the end of the night.

We strongly recommend you consider this venue for a wedding, Quinceañera or any festivity large or small.

Sent on 06/17/2014

David · Married on 08/14/2011

Riverside Marriott understands customer service. Former employee misses were quickly and completely corrected by current, professional, and capable staff.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2018

Very happy with venue

Very happy with the experience we had here. Everything turned out great.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Stacey · Married on 12/16/2017

3.5

To describe in a word our experience I would say: It was better than I thought! I originally had problems with contacting with the staff throughout the process from hiring to my reception. However I'm thankful for the staff and how accommodating they were as there was miscommunication on max occupancy for reception (mine was about 280). They provided an orangecrest room in addition to the grand ballroom for no additional cost, which I was very thankful for. Though the cost was high, I would say that my experience was pleasurable and enjoyable, as well for my guests! Thank you Marriott! The room looked beautiful with the white covers, the flower centerpieces from their vendor Riverside Florist, and the cake from their caterer Simple cakes (lot of my guests said it was a really good cake!). It was all better than i thought so I'm thankful for working with Marriott and their vendors.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Shawntel · Married on 08/05/2006

1.2
      2.0
      1.0
      1.0
      0.0
      2.0

They werent as great as we would have hoped. My ring was stolen by one of their employees, there was nobody overseeing to make sure everything on their part was done right. Missing key parts they were suppose to supply. Cold food.

Sent on 11/04/2008