Rivers & Roads Photography Reviews

11 Reviews for Rivers & Roads Photography

• Lala

La'Dasia · Getting married on 07/26/2020

Good quality work

We had the pleasure of meeting with amber she was very professional & had good quality work. She answered all of our questions. We can't wait to work with her for our wedding

Sent on 05/01/2019

Emily · Married on 03/14/2020

Great experience

Amanda (and her husband!) was amazing from start to finish! We were so happy to be able to include our two dogs for our engagement session and got the perfect picture for our save the dates. On the day of our wedding, she was unfortunately sick, but was able to send her husband (who is also in the wedding industry) and I am in love with the preview pictures she's sent me so far! He did an amazing job. I understand things happen and you can't help getting sick, and I was very happy with the way Amanda and her husband handled the situation. I absolutely recommend choosing Amanda as your photographer for your big day.

Sent on 04/04/2020

Katelyn Williams · Married on 12/21/2019

Flawless and fun!

Amanda is amazing! I loved our photos!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Manisit

Manisit Das · Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding Photography

Amanda was highly responsive and made us feel quite comfortable through the pre-wedding photoshoot and wedding photography. She has given us a sneak peek to some pictures she captured from our wedding day and we loved what we saw! She captured some of our special moments delicately and elegantly, and we couldn't be happier. We are excited now to see the rest of the pictures! We highly recommend Amanda.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 10/26/2019

Captured our day perfectly!

Amanda Campbell and her husband, Andrew (who was Amanda's 2nd shooter), couldn't have been a better choice for our wedding. Amanda captured beautiful moments at our wedding, and she did it in a completely candid, natural way. In fact, she captured moments I didn't even know she was around for, which makes the photographs extremely heartfelt and in the moment, which is exactly my style.

Amanda was extremely flexible with the entire process. I explained the "style" I was going for, and she did just that. Also, her husband was happy to go to a different location to shoot my husband's pictures, which he did so well. It was nice to have a "man's touch" for my husband's pictures with his groomsmen.

Overall, I have no negative things to say about Amanda and her work. I highly recommend her to a wedding large or small (mine was 170 guests). Photography is one of the most important parts of a wedding...Amanda is absolutely someone you can trust to make your most precious memories last a life time!

-Lydia

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful!

I found Amanda after a long search that didn't turn up anyone who offered exactly what I was looking for. Amanda worked with me to create the experiences I wanted! My husband and mom could not stop talking about how impressed they were with Rivers & Roads Photography after our actual wedding! I can't wait to get the pictures back in a few weeks, but our sneak peak was amazing!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Krista Telford · Married on 05/10/2019

Exactly the photographer I needed!

I am so lucky to have had Amanda Campbell (at Rivers and Roads Photography) photograph my wedding!! She was so easy to work with, and the photos she took are stunning. She was extremely flexible with scheduling, planning, and budgeting, and a very understanding person in general which was extremely appreciated by my husband and I who are both still in college.

Amanda truly went above and beyond to ensure that me and my husband's wedding photos would be exactly what we wanted--she was willing to meet with us multiple times before the wedding took place to discuss all the photography related details for the day. These meetings were helpful, and enjoyable thanks to Amanda's friendly personality. Amanda also frequently checked in via email and text to ensure all scheduling and plans were in order.

I also really appreciated Amanda's attention to detail. I saw even my smallest requests fulfilled. There wasn't a single detail of the wedding left out of the photos. Flowers, decor, attire, personal touches--they were all captured in her photography.

I originally fell in love with the photography I saw on Amanda's website because of how natural all the photos appeared. After working with Amanda, I can confirm that she has a definite gift for taking beautiful candid photos. She captured the magic of every moment of my wedding ceremony and reception in her photos making it so easy to relive that special day by looking through our wedding photo gallery. If you are the kind of person who depends heavily on your photographer to pose you for photos, however, know that you may need to come prepared with some basic knowledge of how to pose yourself.

I could not be happier with my wedding photos!! They are all beautiful, meaningful, and exactly what I wanted. If you are looking for a photographer who will pay attention to your photography wants and needs, who will be flexible with any and all planning, and who will capture the true beauty behind the special moments of your wedding, then Amanda Campbell at Rivers and Roads Photography is definitely the photographer for you!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Camille

Camille Webb · Married on 12/16/2018

Wedding Day

When looking for a photographer, I chose Amanda because she started out as a pet photographer and as an animal lover myself, I felt she was the perfect fit. She responded to my inquiry right away and her prices were more than reasonable. I paid for a certain amount of her time on my wedding day, but at the last minute my wedding planner wanted to ask Amanda if she could show up a few hours earlier than what we originally set, and Amanda was super flexible and agreed to arrive early which I greatly appreciated. The photos came out absolutely beautiful, our friends and family loved them. I highly recommend River and Roads!!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/20/2018

Fun and easy to work with

Amanda is an amazing photographer. She definitely has an eye for photography and editing. She was fun, happy, and flexible on our wedding day. She fit in well with our bridal party and made us feel comfortable while she was shooting during our “before ceremony” time. She blends in and we didn’t even notice her snapping shots during our ceremony! We just got our sneak peek from her and she did an AMAZING job at capturing the mood of our wedding and the personality of us as a couple. We are sooo excited to see the rest of the photos.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

Amanda was great! She was so awesome in capturing our special moment. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Katie · Married on 05/04/2018

I recently had a wedding that was put together in about 28 days. As you know planning a wedding generally takes quite a while and photographers are incredibly difficult to find last minute, especially ones that can give you quality photos. I contacted Amanda and explained I was having a small and casual wedding but wanted to know if she would be interested in shooting my wedding. As someone who dabbles in photography myself, it was important to me to find someone who could share my particular vision and execute it well. My wedding was a backyard cookout and didn’t have a lot of frills and fancy things. You’re wouldnt know that from the pictures we got back. Our pictures were beautiful, candid and most importantly they showcased our day perfectly. She was able to capture the candid moments I was looking for and I didn’t have to pose for hours which was awesome. She was compassionate, helpful and able to accommodate everything that was going on that day. Amanda goes above and beyond to try and understand your vision for your day and is able to do that. I couldn’t be happier with my pictures and I am so grateful that she did them for me. Not only was she easy to work with, she was fun and incredibly genuine in her desire to give us amazing photos. If you want intimate, candid and beautiful photos, let this girl do them, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 06/01/2018