Rich's Catering & Special Events Reviews

165 | Buffalo, NY

165 Reviews for Rich's Catering & Special Events

Rachael · Married on 12/13/2014

Could not have asked for a better day!!! Steve and Taylor were amazing!!!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Bethany · Married on 12/13/2014

I cannot say enough about Rich's. We had our wedding at the Connecticut Street Armory. Rich's provided the delicious and beautiful food and cakes. The cake was outstanding and was moist 8 days later when we continued to eat it throughout the week. The food was impeccable, delicious and warm! Steve was, for all intensive purposes, our wedding planner. He was with us every step of the way and made sure everything went smoothly. We could not have done it without Steve by our side. Rich's provided the decor and ambiance to make a big beautiful military venue into a breathtaking and elegant wedding. It was amazing. Not only were our guests raving about it but we were blown away. The service, food, decor exceeded our expectations and provided us with our dream wedding. Thank you, Steve and Rich's!!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Kaitlin · event on: 10/25/2014

Steve and his staff are always a pleasure to work with. I cannot say enough about the quality of food and level of service that they consistently deliver. All of our guests were thoroughly impressed. Hands down the Buffalo Museum of Science's favorite caterer!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2014

Absolutely stunning! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect venue for our wedding reception. Our guests haven't been able to stop raving about how wonderful the food tasted and how fantastic of a job the bartenders and servers did. Thank you Gail Kendziora and everyone who had a party in setting up our reception. You did a beautiful job and I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 10/12/2014
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/20/2014

Let me begin this review with a massive thank you to Steve! Steve and his team have this wedding stuff down to a science and our wedding reception was absolutely perfect!

The first time I spoke with Steve, he was so friendly and accommodating. Rich's really takes their customer's wants and needs seriously and want to make your event perfect. They succeeded.

Steve takes on all aspects of an event planner/coordinator. He was easy to get a hold of and always made sure that we had exactly what we wanted. The day before the wedding, I went to the Theatre to drop off the reception items and was quite stressed...my escort cards had not yet arrived. Steve assured me to not worry about it. The cards came in the mail that afternoon and we placed them at the front desk of the hotel and Steve picked them up on the morning of the wedding. This was just one example of how Rich's goes above and beyond for their clients.

When we arrived at the Theatre after pictures, Steve greeted me right as I got off the limo and gave me a hug and congratulated me. He and Marie then took me on a tour of the room. It was perfect and so beautiful. Drew and I were so gracious for everything they did. Steve delivered me glasses of champagne as I got caught greeting guests at the door. He even helped bustle my dress as my older sister was a little to drunk to do it lol. Steve organized our entrances into the reception...this was no small task as our wedding party was quite unruly at that point. Throughout the night, Steve checked in on Drew and I to make sure we had everything we needed.

Steve is a true professional and is stellar at his job! We had a perfect day that was possible thanks to Steve. I would absolutely recommend Rich's to anybody.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Katherine · event on: 08/31/2014

Over the top--more then I could have imagined. Service was exceptional. I could not have been happier.
    Your company is truly blessed to have someone (Steve) with his talents, communication skills and professionalism. His attention to detail is phenomenal. Staff who worked with Steve was also wonderful. The quality of food and presentation was outstanding.
    Our friends are still talking about the shower. I would certainly recommend Rich's to anyone having a special
    event.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Rich's did an amazing job doing my wedding! the staff the day of was outstanding, the catering manager Erin, especially was right on point.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Simone · Married on 08/23/2014

Rich's Catering was by far the best choice we made as far as wedding planning goes. Steve Guagliardi truly runs an impeccable team at Rich's. He was so professional every time we had meetings and he was always completely focused on us and our special day. During the reception he checked in with us 4 plus times to make sure we were happy with how the event was going. I had some special request that Rich's fulfilled with ease and pleasure. They truly were a huge part of what made our day so special. The food was out of this world! All of our guests were raving about the scallops and the filet. My husband wanted to pick up his soup bowl and drink it---I didn't let that one happen even though the soup was THAT good! I will use Rich's catering for any event that I want to be perfect because I know that Steve and his team can accomplish that. Thank you Rich's Banquet Team =)

Sent on 09/13/2014

Susan · Married on 08/09/2014

Steve was awesome! The entire Rich's staff was awesome! My wedding was hands down the best night of my life! Steve from Rich's Catering was our bonifide wedding planner, executor, friend, parent lol and was there for us every step of the way. From the initial meeting his team was very understanding and accomodating to our request. They made sure everything was done to our liking and set up beautifully. Steve executed things perfectly and made the bridal party feel like celebrities for the night. Although I think at times I may have stressed him out a bit (sorry Steve), he burshed it off with a smile and contingency plan ready lol. Steve was such a huge help throughout the planning of our wedding, in fact his entire team was great; Heather the cake decorator was an absolute gem. She was very professional, timely and had a great sense of humor! Not to mention the cake was out of this world delicious! It was so good my husband and I weren't left with any leftovers! The food was perfectly cooked and several of our guest have told us it was the best wedding they've ever been too. Everyone loved the food, ambiance and overall order if service! Definitely a night to remember.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Christina · event on: 08/06/2014

Steve Guagliardi was an absolute pleasure to work with and his passion for the new atrium was obvious. Steve was so responsive to any questions, calls or concerns. If you would like a flawless event, work with Steve.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kasper · Married on 08/02/2014

WOW! Steve and his crew were amazing. We could not have asked for anything more. Our guests raved over the food and serviced that was provided. Everyone was fantastic to work with. We were overwhelmed with the special attention to detail Steve gave to us. They were very flexible and accommodating with everything, including last minute guest additions. We would not hesitate to recommend Rich's and Steve to others. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding over the top!!! It was awesome!

Sent on 08/31/2014
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 07/19/2014

Rich's did an excellent job at our wedding at Shea's. All of the event coordination, decorations, service, and quality and amount of food were perfect. We had no idea they were going to exceed our expectations the way they did. It wasn't just "wedding food". Brandon, our coordinator, went to all of our 25 tables and asked if everything was okay and if they needed anything. The personal attention was excellent, and even the guests at tables on the second level told us their service was quick and helpful. All of the staff was dressed so nicely, with white glove service, and they all did an excellent job making our guests feel special. We are so happy we hired them, and we would hire them again, and recommend them to friends!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Joellen · Married on 06/28/2014

Truly 5 stars!! Everything was wonderful the night of the wedding as well as all of the planning along the way. Steve and Taylor were there for any question I might have had and treated my entire bridal party like royalty. The food was absolutely wonderful and many guests commented on how great it was. They ensured that the entire evening ran smoothly and acted like my wedding planner all night long. I always knew exactly what to do next. I didn't even have to return to the venue the next day, as the crew had all of my items packed up before I even left. I would recommend them to anyone!! Thanks guys.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Michelle · event on: 06/21/2014

Where should I begin?!? It started with a phone call! Steve came out to my home, which was the venue, and I explained my vision. After the initial meeting on April 15th, I barely had any contact with Steve because I had complete confidence that he was taking care of everything. He certainly was! I never could have imagined the party being as amazing as it was. Our guests RAVED about the food and the service! No detail was overlooked. I will certainly be using Rich's for our big events. Steve and his team were BEYOND AMAZING!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Tracey · event on: 06/18/2014

The food at our event was excellent and Steve was easy to work with. Will be a pleasure to work with Rich's in the future.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Stacy · Married on 06/07/2014

The decorations, and service were excellent, taylor did a amazing job with everything. Steve the lights were great even better then i could have asked for. The food was out of this world, some of the best I have ever tasted and I come from nyc. If you want a perfect event with great food and service rich's is the way to go.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Rene · Married on 05/24/2014

I don't even know where to begin...Rich's Catering came highly recommended. But, with that being said, I still was completely blown away on my wedding day. Everything went so smoothly, the food was amazing, and the service was top notch. I couldn't ask for a better person to coordinate with, Steve Guagliardi was an absolute blessing during the whole process. I actually miss our 47 emails/calls weekly :-) I would recommend and use Rich's catering again and again!! Completely satisfied :-))))

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • User4137130 · event on: 05/17/2014

As an event planner myself, I value attentiveness, being punctual, flexibility and top-notch service. Rich's provided all of the aforementioned qualities during the planning process and the event. It was nice to work with such a dedicated team!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Mary · event on: 04/29/2014

Great to work with, professional, catering was excellent.

Sent on 05/05/2014

John · event on: 04/12/2014

Without question or hesitation, I would recommend Rich's Catering again and again. They went above and beyond to make sure the event was a success and we received numerous compliments on the quality of food and service. Not to mention, they do one-of-a-kind bakery work as well!

5 Stars all around for Rich's Catering & Special Events and their first rate employees. Special shout out to Steve Guagliardi who was our lead for the event. The absolute best in the business.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Summer · event on: 04/09/2014

It was an absolute pleasure working with Steve and his staff from Rich's Catering. We have used various caterers throughout the years for our corporate events but now that we've used Rich's, I can't imagine going anywhere else! Our guests are still talking about the food!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Lisa · event on: 04/05/2014

Steve and his team from Rich's made our 20th Annual Fabulous Feast a Huge success!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Colleen · event on: 03/29/2014

Rich's Catering is a professional, dependable and extremely capable group. There is never a worry when they are catering our largest event of the year. They are wonderful to work with and always manage to outdo themselves each year. They care about their product and they work hard to make sure the client is happy and successful. I wouldn't want to work with anyone else!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Katherine · event on: 03/01/2014

It is always a pleasure working with Rich's. Food is excellent, staff is friendly, professional,. I think Steve is the reason for Rich's Catering success. He is awesome to work with.
    Sincerely,
    Kathy

Sent on 03/13/2014

Jill · event on: 02/28/2014

I was not able to fill in any stars for the Rate this Vendor category. It didn't work. However, everything was wonderful, Rich's did an outstanding job!!

Sent on 03/10/2014