125 Reviews for Rich's Catering & Special Events

Halal (1)
Organic (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
92 Rich's Catering & Special Events Reviews

Our wedding at Rich's Atrium on July 28th was truly something out of a dream. We had a lot out of town guests for our reception, and many stated it was the best venue they have ever seen. Walking into our reception left us and our guests speechless as every detail had been perfected by the staff. Working with Rich's Atrium, and specifically Steve our coordinator, was the simplest part of our wedding. From our initial tour, to our tasting, and to our wedding day, Steve and his supporting staff were amazing, attentive, helpful, and so easy to work with. The food on our wedding day was out of this world, and we are still receiving compliments from everything from the salad down to the cake provided by their bakery Cookie.

Profile Picture Janelle, 7/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Absolutely book with them! They will do their best to make your wildest dreams come true, Maureen is an absolute DREAM to work with, she not only ensured everything went smoothly and worked SO hard to set it up perfectly, but was so friendly and fun to work with that I'm kind of sad it is all over! I cannot give enough praise to the Rich's team and also to Cookies Bakery who provided the cake!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/23/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Rich’s caterered our wedding at the Rapids Theatre, and it was absolutely stunning!! The whole planning process was easy, and Maureen helped us every step of the way. Once we dropped off everything at the rehearsal, I felt so relieved and comfortable leaving it in their hands. We received numerous compliments on the food and how professional they were. Truly top-notch!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We worked with Maureen to plan our June 3rd wedding at Rapids Theatre. She was absolutely fantastic and easy to work with, helping us narrow down all the small details of the big day. We met with Maureen a couple times before the wedding, to go through all the decor and meal options, and she answered any and all questions we had. She and Taylor we on hand throughout the wedding day, making sure everything went smoothly. I am a very organized planner, so I handed off my timeline to time, and never had to worry about it once! They arranged everything beautifully for the wedding, exceeding our expectations. And the food... OMG was it fantastic! All our guests raved about the food, saying it was some of the best food they had at a wedding. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day memorable, and we appreciate all their hard work. No matter where your wedding it (although we highly recommend Rapids), get Rich's catering and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/3/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: American, Seafood, Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan

Rich's did my wedding at the Rapid's Theater and it was perfect!! Maureen from Rich's made planning so easy and made sure all of my questions were answered right away- she was amazing. They did a beautiful job setting up all of our items and really made me feel like I had to do nothing else once everything the rehearsal came. All of the staff were so nice and accommodating. The best part...the food is perfection!!!! There wasn't a person attending that didn't comment on how that was the best food they ever had. The food was one of my most important items on my wedding list and I couldn't have picked a better place for it. I couldn't imagine my wedding being as perfect without them!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I recently got married at an off site location in Akron NY, The Gathering Barn at Akron Acres. We highly recommend this venue if your looking for a rustic, chic, outdoor location that accommodates both reception and ceremony! We chose Richs based off of my families previous experience with this catering service, and we were not disappointed! Everything was absolutely flawless! Our on sight coordinator, Jenn, ensured that everything was taken care of without us having to worry about anything. The Captain, Ashley, ensured that the food service was prompt and all specific food needs were taken care of. We have had rave reviews about the quality of the food, and that it was served hot! They not only took care of the food, they also directed the rehearsal, and were present the entire day of the wedding to make sure that everything went according to plan. We provided all of the decorations and the completed the set up of everything from the table arrangements, to the cake/dessert table, and smore stand. The entire wedding day I (the bride) was able to truly take time to enjoy every minute knowing that everything that needed to be addressed was already taken care of. The day went absolutely perfect, I can't say enough good things about this company and the services they offer. I cant recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rich’s made our day as perfect as it could be. Everything was flawless and flowed together perfectly. The staff was attentive to our needs and wants from beginning to end. Very professional and easy to deal with. The food was absolutely delicious and no one left hungry. Rich’s really exceeded our expectations and I would recommend Rich’s over and over again to anyone looking for a venue for any party!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was such a great wedding venue! The food and ambiance was amazing! The staff are so easy to work with which helped make the wedding planning so much less stressful! I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Martha, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We planned a winter wedding and had been to several events in which Rich's had catered; our experience as guests at other events with Rich's sold us on utilizing Rich's for our wedding. Steve G. and Jenn M. were seamless, efficient, communicative and so incredibly professional, friendly, and enthusiastic throughout our experience, start to finish. Price-point, quality, accommodation are all on point with the Rich's team! And, we've heard so many rave reviews from our wedding guests on the delicious food!! They nailed it all around on the day of our wedding as well - we never went thirsty, hungry, or questioned 'ok what's next again?'; Jenn was always nearby and anticipated everything the day of our wedding :) we could NEVER have had such an easy flow and the no-stress day we had without the Rich's crew by our sides! Tremendous thanks :)

Profile Picture Laura, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything was great! They helped us plan the perfect wedding and everything turned out beautiful. Food was fantastic!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 1/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Nut Free, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations

Our wedding was at rapids theatre ! Best venue ever!!! Maureen from Riches was absolutely fabulous!!! She took care of everything for us! The food was great! They set up our tables beautifully ! I️ couldn’t ask for a better day!!! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rich's Catering, specifically Maureen Boyd, was recently the catering vendor for my new wife's and my wedding. I cannot say enough good things in regards to Maureen and her team. She was always able to be reached via email and her responses came quick. Where this team really shines, however, is the day of.

First of all, the service and food were both phenomenal. We have received nothing but compliments on how good the food was and I couldn't agree more. The service was fast and clean, and you could tell they have done it before.

Second, but maybe just as important, was Maureen and her teams ability to have everyone where they needed to be and when they needed to be there. From when people walk down the aisle to when dances were scheduled to start, Maureen was on top of our timeline and made sure that the entire wedding didn't skip a beat. It completely alleviated my stress about the day and made it easy to enjoy my own wedding.

I cannot say enough good things about Maureen and the Rich's Catering team. I sincerely believe that they made the wedding a success and I am so happy that they were able to be a part of our day.

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I walked into Rich's atrium In May of 2017 slightly frantic in search of a new venue for our reception. We were one of the couples that had the unfortunate luck of having our venue cancel on us for our October 2017 wedding. Rich's was beyond accommodating to our needs. We had to switch our date from October 2017 to this November 4, 2017. Rich's staff were fantastic and made sure my husband and I were taken care of. All of our other vendors loved working with Rich's staff. Our guests raved about how delicious the food was and how absolutely breathtaking the reception looked. The welcoming and "homey" atmosphere of Rich's made for an unforgettable night. My husband and I didn't have any regrets choosing Rich's atrium for our wedding reception. I can't say enough great things about Gail, Jennifer, and staff :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Richs went above and beyond in every aspect of my shower ! They were so absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I have nothing but great things to say about Rich's Catering. Not only is the food amazing but the staff is even better! Maureen and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding night perfect. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a catering company for any event!

Profile Picture Breanna , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I got married roughly 2 weeks ago and were lucky enough to have had a company such as Rich's Catering by our side! Their entire involvement was spectacular and it made our special night even better. We don't have enough great things to say about our service and experience, and we absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Clay, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the best time! Maureen was very knowledgeable and very easy going with changes to the wedding. Taylor and Ashley were amazing as well! Any request I had, they made it happen. Food was amazing too!! We had nothing but compliments about everything!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Maureen and the rich’s Crew were great to work with. Made every accommodation we requested. Would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding

Profile Picture Eric, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I recently had my wedding at Rapids Theatre with Rich's catering and it was absolutely amazing!! The food was incredible and Maureen and the entire Rich's team we're fabulous!! We are still getting calls about how amazing our wedding was!! I would highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rich’s was absolutely fabulous since day 1! Maureen works through everything with you and is very responsive to even you’re smallest requests or concerns. All of our guests commented on how beautiful our venue was and how the delicious the food tasted! The day of Taylor and Ashley made sure you had everything you needed at all times. I guarantee you will not regret choosing Rich’s for your wedding!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

My husband and I just got married this past September, and we can’t say enough good things about Rich’s Catering and Special Events! Maureen was very responsive to all of our ideas, questions and changes leading up to our wedding. On the big day, Maureen, Taylor and the rest of the team from Rich’s were amazing. Our ideas for how the room at the Rapids Theatre should look were executed perfectly, and they made sure the whole night ran smoothly. We had so many people tell us the food was the best they’ve had at a wedding, and we also had a lot of positive feedback on the attentiveness and friendliness of the staff. Everyone thought the venue was beautiful.

Overall, the staff at Rich’s (big shout out to Maureen) was a pleasure to work with, the venue looked amazing and the food was delicious. We couldn’t be happier about the job done to make sure our ceremony and reception turned out perfectly!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Rich's helped us make our wedding an absolute dream! Jennifer and Carrie Ann were amazing, everything we needed they were right there! Jennifer was our coordinator and made the entire process a breeze. I never had a worry about anything the entire night. Our venue was the museum of Science and they make it look absolutely stunning! Our guests raved about the food. I wouldn't change a thing about the day! Everything was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Jacquie , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently got married and our ceremony/reception venue worked exclusively with Rich's for all of our catering/decor needs. Steve was our coordinator and he was absolutely fantastic! Throughout the planning process, he was super prompt with answering emails and any other questions we had. The food was AMAZING and they made sure that all of my visions for our special day became a reality. I would recommend them hands down!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

So this review is for the food and staff mostly as I had my wedding reception at their partner location: The Rapids Theatre. I worked mainly with Maureen in planning everything, and she is awesome!! Very accommodating and she got everything the way I wanted it!! They do the set up at the theatre, and it looked amazing!! Better than I could have ever dreamed! I sometimes also talked with Steve when Maureen was out of office, and they are always quick to reply and so helpful!! So let's talk food. I won't list all the hors d'oeuvres I got but many were Buffalo themed and they were all delicious!! The entrees were sooooooooooooooo delicious!!! My guests had the chicken chardonnay, filet of sirloin, roasted salmon, and summer rollatini (and kids meal). EVERYONE I talked to about the food said it was hands down the best wedding food they had ever had!! When we were walking around to do our rounds, people's plates were wiped clean. SOO GOOD! The cake was also delicious and well presented! ;D I highly recommend Rich's to those looking for a catering service!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, American, Italian, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)