Rich's Catering & Special Events Reviews

Rich's Catering & Special Events 6
Rich's Catering & Special Events 7

Kaitlyn Grande · Married on 10/27/2018

Go Grande or Go Home

Alex and I worked with Maureen at Rich's when we had our wedding at Rapids Theatre in Niagara Falls. The day was truly amazing and that was due, in large part to Maureen and her staff. They made it less stressful for my husband and I. Anytime I had a question or concern (no matter how little or stupid I thought it was) I knew Maureen would be able to respond and handle the concern promptly. She even helped to organize with the vendors the drop off. We did not have to set up anything for the reception. We simply dropped off what we had, showed them what we envisioned, and they took care of the rest. It was everything we wanted for our day and more. I would highly recommend Rich's (especially Maureen) if you are looking for someone who is focused on making your wedding everything you want it to be and more!!

Rachael Schultz · Married on 09/29/2018

Riches catering was outstanding!

My husband and I got married at Rapids Theater and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Maureen from day one was so accommodating to anything that we wanted. She made sure our day was flawless and the attention to detail was out of this world. I don't have enough words to describe the amount of joy and happiness in our eyes when we first entered the venue. The staff was very welcoming for the entire night and went above and beyond on their service. Our guests are still raving about the food. Our wedding was perfect and I wouldn't have changed anything.

Angel · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired Rich's for an off premise wedding reception. Steve was great planning food, linens and coordinating with table/chair vendor. We chose one of the buffet options and the food was absolutely amazing. All of our wedding guests raved about how great the food taste. Our server, Shannon, was phenomenal!! She went above and beyond and made sure that our guests were happy and the food didn't run out. And despite our reception starting late, she made sure all the food was fresh and hot. Would highly recommend Rich's Catering and Special Events!!

Claire · Married on 09/15/2018

We recently got married and had our reception at the Atrium at Rich's. Everything from start to finish was absolutely wonderful. We live in Boston, MA so we were doing all of our planning from out of town. Steve was so helpful, always answering my (sometimes frequent) emails and being flexible about when we could schedule our in person meetings. We had about 190 guests. At the atrium everything was so spacious that no one ever felt crowded, but at the same time, the way they set up the room and did the lighting for us made everything feel comfortable, warm and welcoming. We had a nice room in the back with snacks and drinks ready for us where we could keep all of our things. Everything the night of the wedding was kept on a perfect schedule, and we still never felt rushed. Food was delicious. We have nothing but good things to say about Rich's and this venue. Thank you so much to everyone at Rich's for helping us host the most wonderful party to celebrate our marriage!

Brianna · Married on 08/25/2018

Maureen and her staff was AMAZING, PROMPT, AND PROFESSIONAL!! Always made sure I had everything I needed. Food was good, dessert was good as well! Thank you for everything.

Christine · Married on 08/19/2018

Rich’s was our wedding caterer at the Ralids Theatre. They literally took care of everything and we’re completely professional. The food was exceptional and our guests are still talking about the potato bar with the mason jars!

Benjamin D. · Married on 08/18/2018

From start to finish, this was the best experience we could have ever hoped for, and then some! Steve G and Jennifer M met with us numerous times in person and stayed in constant contact via email throughout the entire planning process. Steve and Jennifer helped coordinate us with other vendors and specialty vendors as well. They helped recommend our DJ, photographer, cigar specialist, and more. During the wedding, Steve and Jennifer managed to keep everything on schedule and kept everything moving. They were so thorough and exceeded all of our expectations. Their teams were incredibly professional and polite. They were there when you needed them but allowed us and our guests to enjoy the evening without feeling any pressure. And enjoy ourselves, did we ever! Every one of our guests was amazed with the quality of their meals, the presentation, and the flawless experience they had at our wedding. It was truly a night that will be remembered forever!

• Tawny

Tawny · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I, had the pleasure of working with Rich's Catering for our wedding day, on 8/4/18. From the moment we met Maureen she was nothing but helpful, responding to every email, every question, quickly and professionally. Our reception was at Rapids Theatre in Niagara Falls, and the teamwork that her and Lindsay have is irreplaceable. They work incredibly well together making sure that your day is flawless. Our family and friends can not stop raving about the food, and all the little surprises along the way. If you want a wedding day, where you do not need to worry about a single thing, I give my full recommendation to Maureen and Rich's. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and commitment to your customers, I could not have imagined a more perfect day.

Janelle · Married on 07/28/2018

Our wedding at Rich's Atrium on July 28th was truly something out of a dream. We had a lot out of town guests for our reception, and many stated it was the best venue they have ever seen. Walking into our reception left us and our guests speechless as every detail had been perfected by the staff. Working with Rich's Atrium, and specifically Steve our coordinator, was the simplest part of our wedding. From our initial tour, to our tasting, and to our wedding day, Steve and his supporting staff were amazing, attentive, helpful, and so easy to work with. The food on our wedding day was out of this world, and we are still receiving compliments from everything from the salad down to the cake provided by their bakery Cookie.

Rich's Catering & Special Events 8
    Rich's Catering & Special Events 9
  • amandaaok

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely book with them! They will do their best to make your wildest dreams come true, Maureen is an absolute DREAM to work with, she not only ensured everything went smoothly and worked SO hard to set it up perfectly, but was so friendly and fun to work with that I'm kind of sad it is all over! I cannot give enough praise to the Rich's team and also to Cookies Bakery who provided the cake!!

Danielle · Married on 06/17/2018

Rich’s caterered our wedding at the Rapids Theatre, and it was absolutely stunning!! The whole planning process was easy, and Maureen helped us every step of the way. Once we dropped off everything at the rehearsal, I felt so relieved and comfortable leaving it in their hands. We received numerous compliments on the food and how professional they were. Truly top-notch!

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/03/2018

We worked with Maureen to plan our June 3rd wedding at Rapids Theatre. She was absolutely fantastic and easy to work with, helping us narrow down all the small details of the big day. We met with Maureen a couple times before the wedding, to go through all the decor and meal options, and she answered any and all questions we had. She and Taylor we on hand throughout the wedding day, making sure everything went smoothly. I am a very organized planner, so I handed off my timeline to time, and never had to worry about it once! They arranged everything beautifully for the wedding, exceeding our expectations. And the food... OMG was it fantastic! All our guests raved about the food, saying it was some of the best food they had at a wedding. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day memorable, and we appreciate all their hard work. No matter where your wedding it (although we highly recommend Rapids), get Rich's catering and you will not be disappointed!

Kristina · Married on 06/02/2018

Rich's did my wedding at the Rapid's Theater and it was perfect!! Maureen from Rich's made planning so easy and made sure all of my questions were answered right away- she was amazing. They did a beautiful job setting up all of our items and really made me feel like I had to do nothing else once everything the rehearsal came. All of the staff were so nice and accommodating. The best part...the food is perfection!!!! There wasn't a person attending that didn't comment on how that was the best food they ever had. The food was one of my most important items on my wedding list and I couldn't have picked a better place for it. I couldn't imagine my wedding being as perfect without them!

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I recently got married at an off site location in Akron NY, The Gathering Barn at Akron Acres. We highly recommend this venue if your looking for a rustic, chic, outdoor location that accommodates both reception and ceremony! We chose Richs based off of my families previous experience with this catering service, and we were not disappointed! Everything was absolutely flawless! Our on sight coordinator, Jenn, ensured that everything was taken care of without us having to worry about anything. The Captain, Ashley, ensured that the food service was prompt and all specific food needs were taken care of. We have had rave reviews about the quality of the food, and that it was served hot! They not only took care of the food, they also directed the rehearsal, and were present the entire day of the wedding to make sure that everything went according to plan. We provided all of the decorations and the completed the set up of everything from the table arrangements, to the cake/dessert table, and smore stand. The entire wedding day I (the bride) was able to truly take time to enjoy every minute knowing that everything that needed to be addressed was already taken care of. The day went absolutely perfect, I can't say enough good things about this company and the services they offer. I cant recommend them highly enough!

Liz · Married on 05/19/2018

Rich’s made our day as perfect as it could be. Everything was flawless and flowed together perfectly. The staff was attentive to our needs and wants from beginning to end. Very professional and easy to deal with. The food was absolutely delicious and no one left hungry. Rich’s really exceeded our expectations and I would recommend Rich’s over and over again to anyone looking for a venue for any party!

Martha · Married on 05/05/2018

This was such a great wedding venue! The food and ambiance was amazing! The staff are so easy to work with which helped make the wedding planning so much less stressful! I highly recommend!!!

Laura · Married on 02/17/2018

We planned a winter wedding and had been to several events in which Rich's had catered; our experience as guests at other events with Rich's sold us on utilizing Rich's for our wedding. Steve G. and Jenn M. were seamless, efficient, communicative and so incredibly professional, friendly, and enthusiastic throughout our experience, start to finish. Price-point, quality, accommodation are all on point with the Rich's team! And, we've heard so many rave reviews from our wedding guests on the delicious food!! They nailed it all around on the day of our wedding as well - we never went thirsty, hungry, or questioned 'ok what's next again?'; Jenn was always nearby and anticipated everything the day of our wedding :) we could NEVER have had such an easy flow and the no-stress day we had without the Rich's crew by our sides! Tremendous thanks :)

Rich's Catering & Special Events 10
    Rich's Catering & Special Events 11
    Rich's Catering & Special Events 12

Sabrina · Married on 01/21/2018

Everything was great! They helped us plan the perfect wedding and everything turned out beautiful. Food was fantastic!

Karen · Married on 11/18/2017

Our wedding was at rapids theatre ! Best venue ever!!! Maureen from Riches was absolutely fabulous!!! She took care of everything for us! The food was great! They set up our tables beautifully ! I️ couldn’t ask for a better day!!! Thank you so much!!!

Matthew · Married on 11/04/2017

Rich's Catering, specifically Maureen Boyd, was recently the catering vendor for my new wife's and my wedding. I cannot say enough good things in regards to Maureen and her team. She was always able to be reached via email and her responses came quick. Where this team really shines, however, is the day of.

First of all, the service and food were both phenomenal. We have received nothing but compliments on how good the food was and I couldn't agree more. The service was fast and clean, and you could tell they have done it before.

Second, but maybe just as important, was Maureen and her teams ability to have everyone where they needed to be and when they needed to be there. From when people walk down the aisle to when dances were scheduled to start, Maureen was on top of our timeline and made sure that the entire wedding didn't skip a beat. It completely alleviated my stress about the day and made it easy to enjoy my own wedding.

I cannot say enough good things about Maureen and the Rich's Catering team. I sincerely believe that they made the wedding a success and I am so happy that they were able to be a part of our day.

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I walked into Rich's atrium In May of 2017 slightly frantic in search of a new venue for our reception. We were one of the couples that had the unfortunate luck of having our venue cancel on us for our October 2017 wedding. Rich's was beyond accommodating to our needs. We had to switch our date from October 2017 to this November 4, 2017. Rich's staff were fantastic and made sure my husband and I were taken care of. All of our other vendors loved working with Rich's staff. Our guests raved about how delicious the food was and how absolutely breathtaking the reception looked. The welcoming and "homey" atmosphere of Rich's made for an unforgettable night. My husband and I didn't have any regrets choosing Rich's atrium for our wedding reception. I can't say enough great things about Gail, Jennifer, and staff :)

kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Richs went above and beyond in every aspect of my shower ! They were so absolutely amazing!

Breanna · Married on 10/21/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Rich's Catering. Not only is the food amazing but the staff is even better! Maureen and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding night perfect. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a catering company for any event!

Clay · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I got married roughly 2 weeks ago and were lucky enough to have had a company such as Rich's Catering by our side! Their entire involvement was spectacular and it made our special night even better. We don't have enough great things to say about our service and experience, and we absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married!