114 Reviews for Rich's Catering & Special Events

No Pork (1)
Organic (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
82 Rich's Catering & Special Events Reviews

Everything was great! They helped us plan the perfect wedding and everything turned out beautiful. Food was fantastic!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 1/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Nut Free, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations

Our wedding was at rapids theatre ! Best venue ever!!! Maureen from Riches was absolutely fabulous!!! She took care of everything for us! The food was great! They set up our tables beautifully ! I️ couldn’t ask for a better day!!! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rich's Catering, specifically Maureen Boyd, was recently the catering vendor for my new wife's and my wedding. I cannot say enough good things in regards to Maureen and her team. She was always able to be reached via email and her responses came quick. Where this team really shines, however, is the day of.

First of all, the service and food were both phenomenal. We have received nothing but compliments on how good the food was and I couldn't agree more. The service was fast and clean, and you could tell they have done it before.

Second, but maybe just as important, was Maureen and her teams ability to have everyone where they needed to be and when they needed to be there. From when people walk down the aisle to when dances were scheduled to start, Maureen was on top of our timeline and made sure that the entire wedding didn't skip a beat. It completely alleviated my stress about the day and made it easy to enjoy my own wedding.

I cannot say enough good things about Maureen and the Rich's Catering team. I sincerely believe that they made the wedding a success and I am so happy that they were able to be a part of our day.

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I walked into Rich's atrium In May of 2017 slightly frantic in search of a new venue for our reception. We were one of the couples that had the unfortunate luck of having our venue cancel on us for our October 2017 wedding. Rich's was beyond accommodating to our needs. We had to switch our date from October 2017 to this November 4, 2017. Rich's staff were fantastic and made sure my husband and I were taken care of. All of our other vendors loved working with Rich's staff. Our guests raved about how delicious the food was and how absolutely breathtaking the reception looked. The welcoming and "homey" atmosphere of Rich's made for an unforgettable night. My husband and I didn't have any regrets choosing Rich's atrium for our wedding reception. I can't say enough great things about Gail, Jennifer, and staff :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Richs went above and beyond in every aspect of my shower ! They were so absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I have nothing but great things to say about Rich's Catering. Not only is the food amazing but the staff is even better! Maureen and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding night perfect. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a catering company for any event!

Profile Picture Breanna , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I got married roughly 2 weeks ago and were lucky enough to have had a company such as Rich's Catering by our side! Their entire involvement was spectacular and it made our special night even better. We don't have enough great things to say about our service and experience, and we absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Clay, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the best time! Maureen was very knowledgeable and very easy going with changes to the wedding. Taylor and Ashley were amazing as well! Any request I had, they made it happen. Food was amazing too!! We had nothing but compliments about everything!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Maureen and the rich’s Crew were great to work with. Made every accommodation we requested. Would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding

Profile Picture Eric, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I recently had my wedding at Rapids Theatre with Rich's catering and it was absolutely amazing!! The food was incredible and Maureen and the entire Rich's team we're fabulous!! We are still getting calls about how amazing our wedding was!! I would highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rich’s was absolutely fabulous since day 1! Maureen works through everything with you and is very responsive to even you’re smallest requests or concerns. All of our guests commented on how beautiful our venue was and how the delicious the food tasted! The day of Taylor and Ashley made sure you had everything you needed at all times. I guarantee you will not regret choosing Rich’s for your wedding!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

My husband and I just got married this past September, and we can’t say enough good things about Rich’s Catering and Special Events! Maureen was very responsive to all of our ideas, questions and changes leading up to our wedding. On the big day, Maureen, Taylor and the rest of the team from Rich’s were amazing. Our ideas for how the room at the Rapids Theatre should look were executed perfectly, and they made sure the whole night ran smoothly. We had so many people tell us the food was the best they’ve had at a wedding, and we also had a lot of positive feedback on the attentiveness and friendliness of the staff. Everyone thought the venue was beautiful.

Overall, the staff at Rich’s (big shout out to Maureen) was a pleasure to work with, the venue looked amazing and the food was delicious. We couldn’t be happier about the job done to make sure our ceremony and reception turned out perfectly!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Rich's helped us make our wedding an absolute dream! Jennifer and Carrie Ann were amazing, everything we needed they were right there! Jennifer was our coordinator and made the entire process a breeze. I never had a worry about anything the entire night. Our venue was the museum of Science and they make it look absolutely stunning! Our guests raved about the food. I wouldn't change a thing about the day! Everything was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Jacquie , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently got married and our ceremony/reception venue worked exclusively with Rich's for all of our catering/decor needs. Steve was our coordinator and he was absolutely fantastic! Throughout the planning process, he was super prompt with answering emails and any other questions we had. The food was AMAZING and they made sure that all of my visions for our special day became a reality. I would recommend them hands down!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

So this review is for the food and staff mostly as I had my wedding reception at their partner location: The Rapids Theatre. I worked mainly with Maureen in planning everything, and she is awesome!! Very accommodating and she got everything the way I wanted it!! They do the set up at the theatre, and it looked amazing!! Better than I could have ever dreamed! I sometimes also talked with Steve when Maureen was out of office, and they are always quick to reply and so helpful!! So let's talk food. I won't list all the hors d'oeuvres I got but many were Buffalo themed and they were all delicious!! The entrees were sooooooooooooooo delicious!!! My guests had the chicken chardonnay, filet of sirloin, roasted salmon, and summer rollatini (and kids meal). EVERYONE I talked to about the food said it was hands down the best wedding food they had ever had!! When we were walking around to do our rounds, people's plates were wiped clean. SOO GOOD! The cake was also delicious and well presented! ;D I highly recommend Rich's to those looking for a catering service!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, American, Italian, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

I cannot express how much I love Rich's and everyone who we worked with. Maureen and Steve were the absolute best, always there for all my crazy questions within less than a day. Accommodated everything i asked for and provided ( i had A LOT of DIY decor ha). The food was raved about my us and everyone at the wedding. Typically you don't see AMAZING food at a wedding and everyone couldn't believe that rich's provided that level of delicious food to 160 people without ANY issue. They strove SO hard to make sure that our day was just as we had envisioned, and trust me they did so BEYOND our expectations. I've worked in the industry for 11 years now and have never seen such unified dedication between everyone who was part of making our day so memorable. Everyone was so pleasant, curious, worked so hard and i just can't say enough about it. For any bride/groom whose nervous about who to choose, go with Rich's. They made my life so easy and i never once had to worry about one thing.

Profile Picture User6414070, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, American, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

My husband and I got married on 7-7-17 at Rapids Theatre in Niagara Falls. Rich's Catering provided the food. It was FANTASTIC! Many of our guests commented on how juicy the chicken was and how everything was hot when it was delivered to their table. Some guests even thought it was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding! We also felt comfortable because Rich's was very attentive to any food allergies of our guests. We worked closely with Maureen and I wish we could give her more than 5 stars! She was extremely responsive to e-mails, made us feel like royalty, and went above and beyond to make our dreams a reality! She took care of everything! We truly appreciate Maureen and Rich's for making our wedding day the happiest day of our lives!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were married at the Atrium June 24, 2017. The food was fantastic and the staff was phenomenal! I would do it all over again at the Atrium!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Having our wedding reception at the Atrium at Rich's was hands down the best decision we could have made. Steve and the rest of the team had a great energy, they were patient, flexible, accommodating, professional and helpful. My husband and I live in Chicago, so we were planning from out of town. The team at Rich's made the process smooth and much easier than we expected. We met with them only three times and they were very responsive via email whenever we had questions. The "homework packet" they give is helpful for planning and keeps things organized. They went through every detail with us to create the timeline of the reception. The day of, the team was so attentive and made sure everything was on track with our schedule for the evening. The food was excellent, the space is beautiful. People's jaws were dropping when they entered the room, including ours! We also got our cake from Rich's which was great. If you are looking for a venue that has literally almost everything you need in one place, this is the spot for you. From a convenience perspective I would especially recommend it to those planning from out of town. We honestly can't say enough good things. Thank you Rich's!!

Profile Picture Elexa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding was on June 3rd 2017 and Rapid's Theater in Niagara Falls. Rich's and Rapids work together to give you an amazing one-of-a-kind wedding day. Once we picked Rapid's as our venue, we made an appointment with Rich's and met with Maureen to go over all the details such as ceremony backdrop, lighting, food packages (there are multiple selections for every budget and can be customized!), table settings, silverware, chair covers, etc. We had so much fun planning our wedding that day and they even supplied us with champagne and snacks - nice touch Rich's! We communicated after that through email mostly and Maureen would give us an itemized schedule with any changes that we made along the way. The day of the wedding, the staff was so professional and friendly and made absolute certain the day would go without a hitch - and if anything DID happen that was unplanned, we did NOT know about it! The food was spectacular and we still hear from friends how it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Thank you Rich's!!

Profile Picture Cara, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

LOVE The Atrium @ Rich's!!! My husband and I were married at the atrium on May 27, 2017 and it was the most amazing day ever! From the staff to the food to the atmosphere, I cannot say enough amazing things about Rich's. They worked with us for a year and never did I have one doubt - they were extremely responsive. If you're looking for a reception venue please take a look at The Atrium you will not regret it!! Thank you to Gail, Erin and your team you are truly amazing and we will never forget the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Katlyn, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rich's Catering & Special Events catered my wedding at Rapids Theatre on April 8th. I must say everything was amazing and my experience working with Rich's was great! I am an event planner and working with Rich's (and Rapids) was so smooth and I felt great knowing that they were going to take care of my special day and make it as amazing as I wanted! They even surprised me with a cupcake sparkler- which was AMAZING! My guests have nothing but praised Rich's and Rapids and all are talking about how great the food was! Working with Maureen, Steve and Taylor was great! Maureen listened to all my crazy emails and got back to me in a timely manner every time! THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR A GREAT NIGHT!

Profile Picture Ashley , 4/8/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Gluten Free, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Open Bar, American

We recently had our wedding at Rapid's Theater in which Rich's catered the event and it was PERFECT. Everyone we came in contact with were more than accommodating, responsive and sincere. Since, the wedding we have only heard wonderful things from our guests. Our wedding was wonderful and flawless thanks to Rich's!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wow, no words can explain what a wonderful job Riches Catering did for my Daughter’s wedding. Not one complaint and here it is almost two weeks later and everyone is still talking about it. We could not have asked for anything more, between Steve and Taylor not one detail was missed. Anything and everything we asked for was taken care of with a smile and upmost professionalism. My Daughter wanted a fairy tale wedding and to be the princess of the day, Rich’s, Taylor and Steve gave her exactly that, thanks for everything!

Profile Picture David, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews