Rich's Catering & Special Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 06/03/2022

Everything we wanted and more!!!

Our wedding was absolutely amazing!!! We live in Florida so I was so nervous planning a wedding from so far away. Rich’s made it a breeze!!! They really were amazing and so accommodating. A couple weeks before our wedding we had to make a request for a special meal due to health issues with a grandparent and Maureen was so helpful and made sure we were able to figure something out. It was the little things like this that really made such a huge difference. We received so many messages from guests saying how amazing the wedding was and how much fun they had. And the food, it was AMAZING!! We both come from families with a lot of good cooks and everyone loved the food so that is saying a lot

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you, and we are grateful you chose us to celebrate with. Cheers! 🥂🎉
    Demi G. Married on 05/14/2022

Rich’s atrium wedding

This venue is AMAZING! Not only was my husband and I treated like gold but all of our wedding guests were as well!
    Maureen assisted me with my wedding planning and she was so easy going and informative with every concern I had! Answered my emails quickly, called to respond to my questions over email & walked me through wedding planning.
    The food was AMAZING!
    We had the fireworks and fog during our first dance which was a great add on during our dance! (Do not have the professional photos yet only ones off iPhone)
    As the night went on and the sun started to set the dim lights went on making the night just that more romantic!
    We decided to have the ceiling draping and the firefly lights hanging and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
    I wish I could relive our wedding at Rich’s every week! I can’t say enough great things about Rich’s, & Maureen!

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day Demi. Best wishes to you and Peter in the future. Cheers! 🍾🥂🎉
    Kristy M. Married on 12/11/2021

Best wedding ever

We had our wedding at the Atrium on 12.11.21 and we could not have dreamed of a better venue. Steve and his team were amazing, helpful, and went above and beyond to make sure we had a perfect day. All of our guests have complimented the food and drinks, the decor and the ambiance. One guest said it felt like a “winter wonderland”. Another said he has been to many weddings in big cities like Chicago and NYC and this was better than all of those. I would recommend this venue to everyone.

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

We are so glad that your day turned out just as you wanted - for both you and your guests. Cheers! 🍾🥂🎉
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina Married on 12/10/2021

10/10 would recommend

We are forever grateful we chose Rich's Atrium as our wedding venue (both ceremony & reception). Steven, our wedding coordinator, truly went above and beyond to make our day was absolutely perfect. The entire staff was extremely professional and very attentive to all of the little details. Everything was taken care of - it is clear they have perfected how to run an event!
    The special accommodations made for my husband and I made us feel extremely special and helped us enjoy our night! Our guests have been raving about the food and how beautiful the venue was.
    We could not have been happier with our wedding at Rich's!

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

We are so happy to hear that your day turned out as you hoped! Wishing you the best in your future. Cheers! 🥂🎉
    Luigi M. Married on 12/03/2021

Terrific wedding event at the Atrium.

11/3/21 everything was perfect for this wedding. Servers food drink atmosphere. Beautiful space and staff. 1st time experience and hope I get invited here in the future. Well done Atrium @ Rich’s.

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Luigi. We are happy that we were able to bring your dream to life. Cheers! 🍾🥂🎉
  • Caroline
    Caroline A. Married on 12/03/2021

Unforgettable

We can't thank Steve and his team enough for everything they did for us! Everything was absolutely perfect!! The food was amazing, the Christmas decor was magical, and the overall experience is simply unforgettable!! Heather at Cookie made us a cake that was not only delicious, but it looked identical to the picture we gave her!! We received SO many compliments from our guests about everything from the food and drinks to the ambience! After looking at multiple places online, I just kept finding my way back to Rich's. If you're in doubt about your venue, you should really sit down with them to see what they have to offer, you won't regret it! We're beyond happy with the way everything turned out, and still kinda in shock that it was actually our wedding!!

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Caroline. It was a pleasure working with you. Cheers to you and your future! 🍾🥂
    Andrew W. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing Experience

The venue was beautiful and the process getting there was a great experience.

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

We appreciate the kind words Andrew. We are so happy that you enjoyed your special day and that you chose to share it with us. Cheers! 🥂🎉

• Elise
    Elise S. Married on 10/19/2021

Loved Rich's Atrium for our wedding!!

Steve's attention to detail and service is fabulous! No surprises with his years of experience and dedication to making your experience wonderful. Our guests loved the stunning venue, delicious food and appetizers as well as the magnificent displays. Many of our guests commented on every aspect of the marvelous venue, superb food & outstanding service. We were thrilled with our glorious wedding!!

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We truly loved working with you on your special day! Congratulations again! Cheers!🍾🥂🎉
    Andrew M. Married on 10/16/2021

Top notch in every way!

Rich’s staff was amazing! They were on top of everything and made our day extra special. Steven was amazing to work with and made it very easy on us both. The place was beautiful and I would highly recommend them to any new couple looking for a wedding venue. Food was outstanding as well!

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We had a pleasure working with you. Wishing the best for you. Cheers! 🍾🥂🎉
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline K. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely impeccable from start to finish

Jennifer and her team were outstanding from start to finish. My wedding was amazing and their service was seamless. The food was amazing, the staff was courteous and prompt with any and all requests. There was not one person present that did not rave about everything from start to finish including my husband and I.

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline! It was a pleasure working with you and Corey on your special day. We wish you all the best!
    Sarah S. Married on 10/02/2021

Exceptional experience with the best in the business!

Working with Steve at Rich's was hands down an unparalleled experience where every detail, conversation, and interaction was a positive one! Steve's attention to detail, white glove service, and passion for what he does makes him a cut above the rest. The venue was stunning, the food was cooked to perfection, and the service from the entire team was great. They went above and beyond from start to finish and it was reflected in the 100s of positive comments and feedback we've received from friends and family. The day of, Steve kept everything running smoothly and was always near by to reassure that everything was going great. Thank you to Rich's and the whole team, because of your unbelievable professionalism and stellar service it was one of the best days of my life and me, Kevin, and our families had smiles from ear to ear the entire time!! Thank you is not enough!

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed yourselves! Thanks again for trusting us with your special day. Cheers!🍾🥂🎉
    Jessica A. Married on 09/18/2021

Phenomenal!

Our reception was absolutely flawless from start to finish. All the staff were so nice and amazing!!! I will recommend Rich’s and Rapids to EVERYONE I know!!!

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was my pleasure working with you and Richard on your special day!! Wishing you both the best!
  • Carly
    Carly S. Married on 09/11/2021

The best in the business, a perfect day!

We are so glad we selected Rich's as our venue. The service, food, organization, and overall experience was everything we could have hoped for and then some. Though I had attended events catered by Rich's in the past, the level of service, care, and attention to detail for our wedding day really exceeded my expectations and I am so grateful for that. Steve was absolutely wonderful through-out the entire planning process. He not only helped us navigate through 3 postponements, but was responsive and accommodating to all of my VERY specific and detailed requests and over-the-top décor coordination and logistics from booking to execution and timeline the day of, and even beyond for pick up. He literally did everything from finding me rentals to bustling my gown- there is nothing he wasn't willing to do to help. The entire team is so professional and organized, they are simply the leader in the industry when it comes to both the Atrium and catering elsewhere. Whether you are having a large or small wedding, need off-site catering, or using one of their other locations there is simply no comparison to their level of service, quality of food, attention to detail and overall experience.

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! It was our pleasure working with you and wish you both all the best! Cheers!!🍾🥂🎉
    Kathryn W. Married on 09/04/2021

Breathtakingly gorgeous venue with amazing staff!

Our wedding experience with Rich’s Atrium was truly amazing. From the rehearsal to the wedding day, the venue was absolutely gorgeous and the staff were extremely helpful and responsive! Steve the wedding coordinator responded to emails and calls promptly and answered every single question that we had! The day of the wedding him and his staff set everything up for us and we didn’t have to worry about a single thing! It was best experience ever and we are so grateful for Rich’s and their staff! The food and drinks from Rich’s catering and events were amazing! We recommend this wedding venue and give it an 11/10 for everything! It is breathtakingly beautiful!

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kati!! It was truly a pleasure working with you. We appreciate the kind words! Cheers! 🍾🥂🎉
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Our reception at Rich’s was perfect! From booking in 2019 for January 2021 to postponing to August, we loved the flexibility and transparency regarding having to push back our wedding as well as how fast any questions during planning we had were answered. The day of the reception we felt incredibly taken care of, anything we needed or wanted Steven was there for us. He even made sure my headpiece stayed in place by adding some extra bobby pins and double checked my bustle was done properly! Everybody has told me how much they loved their meals and how much they loved the space and how perfectly it was decorated! One of the things that I really appreciated was my meal, I’m dairy free and typically have to have something mediocre at events, but my meal here was delicious! We can’t recommend Rich’s enough. We could not be happier with how amazing everything looked, went, and tasted!

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jessica!! It was our pleasure and we wish you both all the best!!🍾🥂😘 Cheers!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey G. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing!

Brides! If you want the BEST wedding experience ever, with outstanding service, Rich’s is the place to have it! My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at the Atrium @ Rich’s and I can’t compliment them enough on how good they did with everything. Steven the director of events, is hands down the reason your wedding day will be FLAWLESS and totally stress free. The attention to detail he has to make sure you have the best night of your lives is unmatched. They have so many different add-on’s you can choose to make your wedding personalized to you and what you want! The food was amazing and I am still getting compliments on it a month later! The big hits that I keep hearing about were the Buffalo Baked Brie, Crab and Shrimp poppers and the steak! A couple reasons why we picked the Atrium @ Rich’s were 1. Only one wedding is able to be booked there a night, which was huge for me. Other venues there could be 3 weddings going on so I liked that it’s one big area just for your wedding. 2. The reception and ceremony were in their own areas. We got married on one half of the fireplace and the reception was on the other, having that separation was huge for me. 3. They have a huge TV in the ceremony area where we were able to make a slideshow of the two of us for our guests to watch while waiting for the ceremony (my husband envisioned this before we looked for wedding venues so when I saw Rich’s had that capability I was sold!!) With all that said, our wedding day was perfect thanks to Steven and the whole Rich’s staff. I wish we could replay the day over and over again!

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kelsey!! We are happy that we were able to make your day special. Cheers! 🥂🎉
    Kaitlin H. Married on 08/14/2021

Our Wedding Day 08.14.21

We had the absolute time of our lives. Our wedding will be a time that will be talked about for a lifetime because of all the work Rich’s put in to make our day special. Our wedding coordinator Steve helped every step of the way and he ensured our night turned out perfect. Steve you are truly talented. He made sure every last detail was perfect and helped to keep all the time lines on track. The guest raved about the food and even our vegetarian guests couldn’t stop raving about how good the food was. If you are looking for the perfect place to have your wedding it is here, the space is large with high ceilings and a beautiful fire place. We cannot say enough good things about the venue, the staff, the food and the drinks. There were so many options to choose from too. Thank you Rich’s for allowing us to enjoy our wedding day carefree and making us and our guest so happy. We are forever grateful.
    The Howard’s

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

We are ecstatic to hear that your day was as special as we set out to make it. Congrats again to you both. Cheers! 🍾🥂🎉
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 08/06/2021

5 Stars! 10/10 Service

Rich Catering and Jennifer were such a wonderful addition to our wedding. When we first booked with them in Jan. 2020 it was pre covid and throughout the pandemic and process they were willing to help us change venues, size and were so helpful to accommodate each change and variation. On top of their flexibility and willingness to help the food was out of this world! We also got a package that included a wedding cake and wow that was also amazing. Cannot stress enough how much we would recommend them.

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Emily! It was wonderful working with you & Ben on your special day. We wish you all the best!
    David W. Married on 07/31/2021

Excellent Venue with Tremendous Service

Steve G. and his team at Rich's Atrium was absolutely fantastic. They made sure we had everything we needed at all times. They were just so professional and great to deal with. In addition, the venue and food was top notch. I highly recommend Rich's!

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words David!! It was our pleasure and we wish you both all the best!!🍾🥂Cheers!
    Nancy I. Married on 07/24/2021

Exceeded expectations!

Amazing from start to end! Professional, courteous and caring staff. The dinner was delicious and beautifully served. Event captain Erin was present all evening for anything we may have needed. Steven was with us every step of the way from planning, to wedding day! He was so quick to reply to a call or email. The compliments from friends and family keep coming in- everyone was wowed with the experience at Rich’s Atrium. This is the absolute best wedding venue in Buffalo!

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Nancy!! It was our pleasure! Cheers and congratulations again!🍾🥂🎉
    Erin M. Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely amazing

I am still in awe on how amazing our special day was. From the day we started planning, Steven has been a tremendous help from keeping us informed through all the COVID protocols to helping us stay positive planning a wedding through a pandemic to even helping fix a minor dress tear. Every single thing was absolutely perfect, the food, the small details, the service!!! Thank you Steven and all of the team that made our day so special!!
  • Catherine
    Catherine V. Married on 06/19/2021

Incredible

Steven and the entire Rich’s team made our wedding experience absolutely one to remember. From beginning to end the support and cooperation we received through the planning process and execution was spectacular. The food was perfect and the ambiance was everything we could have dreamed of. I would absolutely recommend Rich’s to anyone getting married for their amazing service that made us feel so special on our special day!!
  • Lite
    Lite F. Married on 05/22/2021

Your guests will remember this wedding!

I'm not a picky eater, but I can be quite the critic, so when we decided to choose a venue, I was adamant about having good food. Rich's Catering had nothing but glowing reviews, and after looking at their menu, I was impressed.

Having to postpone the wedding for nearly a year, we both had our doubts, but Steve was very understanding and kept us up to date with restrictions changing on a near-daily basis. We decided to move forward, and when the big day came we couldn't have been more pleased with not just the food, but the decor, the atmosphere, and the smiles on our guests' faces. It was a wonderful day for us, and we would do it all over again!
    Sarah B. Married on 04/24/2021

Wedding 04/24/2021 at the Atrium

My husband and I had our reception in the Atrium April 24, 2021 after having to reschedule from 6/2020. Steve, our coordinator was simply amazing. Everyone was so accommodating with the reschedule and just made it so easy for us. Even with covid restrictions, our wedding reception was absolutely beautiful. The food was delicious (all of our guests are still raving about it), the staff was incredible, and the atrium was set up beautifully. I would 10/10 recommend Rich’s for any event! They are professional, caring, and everyone went out of their way to make the day perfect!!!! Cannot say enough great things about the Rich’s Team!
  • Amy
    Amy D. Married on 11/14/2020

A Dream Come True

Rich's Catering was amazing! Seriously, truly wonderful! Steven and his team helped walk us though what we had envisioned from day one and were so accommodating to any changes we had thought of at any time. They made the venue look absolutely gorgeous on the special day , the food was delicious and the staff were attentive and on the quick if we needed anything at all. I didn't have to worry about a thing! I highly recommend them for your special day, they do everything they can to make sure it is the day of your dreams

Rich's Catering & Special Events's reply:

We thank you very much for allowing us to host such a special day for you. Happy to have worked with you. Cheers! 🍾🎉