Richmond Marriott Short Pump Reviews

Richmond Marriott Short Pump 3
Richmond Marriott Short Pump 4
Richmond Marriott Short Pump 5

Donald · Married on 09/30/2018

Great professional staff. Made our special day even better. Very flexible and quick responses to our questions and requests. A pleasure having Heather and Michael working with us an our wedding planner.

Sent on 10/09/2018

shanty · Married on 06/22/2018

The Richmond Marriott west end was absolutely perfect!! The staff is very friendly, professional and accommodating. The rooms are clean, the venue was beautiful!!! I highly highly recommend having your wedding here!! We will be recommending them to everyone that we know!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Richmond Marriott Short Pump 6
    Richmond Marriott Short Pump 7
    Richmond Marriott Short Pump 8
    Richmond Marriott Short Pump 9
    Richmond Marriott Short Pump 10
  • F

Farida · Married on 01/20/2018

Heather was awesome!! She was very responsive and helped a lot with organizing this event. The location was very well laid out and the overall prices were fair and reasonable for what you got back in return. Staff was very accommodating, we highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

If you are looking for a venue for your wedding, then you should seriously consider the Richmond Marriott Short Pump for the following reasons: 1) The building has been newly renovated, and it is gorgeous inside. When one first walks into the lobby, there is a beautiful fireplace and cozy seating area. The entire building has been modernized. Marriott did an excellent job with the upgrades. 2) Another aspect that my husband and I liked about the Marriott is that we knew the dishes on the menu. We looked at some venues and weren’t really sure what the dishes consisted of. Also, the Marriott allows one to choose approximately five appetizers. When looking at other venues, we would have been limited to fruit and cheese. On top of that, the food was amazing! Kudos to the chef and others who helped with the cooking. Everyone raved about the shrimp wrapped in bacon and the chicken piccata was so moist. Everything was delicious, and the Marriott even boxed up leftovers for my husband and me, which allowed us to enjoy the meal again. 3) Most importantly, one should consider the Marriott because of the people. Heather gave us our tour of the space and was our contact at the beginning of the process. She has a great personality and was easy to talk to. She was also very helpful. She explained the pros/cons of plated vs. buffet options, which helped me decide on buffet. Heather left a great first impression, which definitely factored into our decision. For the rest of the planning time, our contact was Melieka. We moved from one great person to another. Melieka was very helpful and responsive. I would email her questions, and she would respond timely. My interactions with Melieka put me at ease because I knew I was in good hands. In regards to the wedding day and the day after, the staff at the Marriott was awesome! Thanks to Julia, Desiree, Zach, Marcus, and everyone else that helped with making our special day all that we wanted and more.

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Arli Froelich

Arli · Married on 09/19/2009

Again I live 30 hours away from home (va) and Henrietta was the coordinator. SHE WAS SOOO SWEET and VERY helpful! She not only helped me plan but she suggested other vendors that she had worked with! The night was so much more than I could have ever imagined! Everything was more than perfect and beautiful! I was extremly happy! The hotel is absolutly beautiful, the staff is so helpful and very courtious! I got comments on the ceremony and reception from about every guest! I cant thank Henrietta enough for all her help and hard work! everything was amazing!

Sent on 12/01/2009
  • F

Faith · Married on 08/22/2015

This venue and Ms. Heather Robinson were awesome. She is very understanding and willing to make your day the best possible. We did run Into construction issues but that was quickly taken care of by other accomadations. Very sweet people to work with. Thank you for all that you did to make our day the best one!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Sheena · Married on 06/18/2016

I just got married at Richmond Marriott in Short Pump and could have have asked for a better venue. Melieka Wallace was event coordinator and she was the absolute best. She responded to all my request and emails in a very timely manner and I could visit the location whenever I wanted. The weekend of my wedding (June 18th) there was a power outage in Richmond. Melieka and the hotel staff were very accommodating and made every effort to make my wedding what I had imaged. Melieka was up with myself and my family until almost midnight helping put together the backdrop, helping steam cloths and she put together all decor and centerpieces for the reception. Despite not having any power and only operating off of a generator, my wedding was amazing. They out sourced form a nearby kitchen and had fans in place as the AC was out. Luckily the power came back on about 30 minutes after the wedding and right before the reception. I was extremely pleased as I had a huge smile in all of my wedding photos. Great location with beautifully remodeled rooms, gorgeous ballroom and great customer service!!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2016
  • Denise

Denise Jackson · Married on 10/13/2019

Rewarding and relieving....

This all came as a result of the lack of professionalism dealing with Hilton Richmond Hotel and Spa Short Pump. Very disappointed! We are in the process of securing this venue, but the level of responsiveness and professionalism is stellar! The venue itself is very nice also and the potential for the rooms available are awesome. Working with Michael has been so rewarding and major helpful. Definitely trustworthy. Heather is the salesperson and nice to work with.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Soyon · Married on 10/10/2015

3.5
      3.5

There were few things that we weren't too happy about but overall, they delivered what was promised.

Sent on 10/21/2015