RFA "Family Affair" Catering Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Tamika Married on 02/04/2012
    Sandi Spells Design actually recommended RFA catering to me..... They were able to help me to decide if I wanted to do a plated or buffet dinner....Tamika assured me that if I did a plated dinner that everyone would get enough food and she was right. Her food is magnificent!!! We plan on using them again for my parents anniversary.
    Judi Married on 02/28/2009
    RFA Family Affair Catering did an OUTSTANDING job catering my wedding on 2/28/09. After interviewing other caters I kept coming back to the RFA Family Affair Catering website. I contacted Tamika and immediately hired her after our first meeting. I wasn't sure if Tamika would be willing to work with such a such runway...3 weeks!!!! Tamika jumped right in providing outstanding recommendations for both the food and wedding venues. She was flexible often working around the clock to ensure I had everything required to make my day a success. The food was EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!! I had over 15 food selections on my menu and every item was delicious. Tamika is not only an excellent chef but her creativity really places her above the rest. Tamika worked diligently with the Florist (Ray Entertainment Designs) and my wedding coordinator (Dee Roberts). My flowers were breathtaking and the Strawberry Tree was a big hit!! If you want delicious food,exceptional service and a worry free wedding select RFA Family Affair Catering and her extended team. I've had several of my wedding guest contact me wanting to use RFAs catering services. What a great team Tamika,Dee and Ray....Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!!!!!!

Judith Married on 02/28/2009
    RFA Family Affair Catering did an OUTSTANDING job catering my wedding on 2/28/09. After interviewing other Catering companies I kept coming back to the RFA Family Affair Catering website. I contacted Tamika and immediately hired her after our first meeting. I wasn't sure if Tamika would be willing to work with such a short runway..3 weeks!!!! Tamika jumped right in providing outstanding recommendations for both the food and wedding venues. She was flexible often working around the clock to ensure I had everything required to make my day a success. The food was EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!! I had over 15 food selections on my menu and every item was delicious. Tamika is not only an excellent chef but her creativity really places her above the rest. Tamika worked diligently with the Florist (Rai Entertainment Designs) & my wedding coordinator (Dee Roberts). My flowers were breathtaking and the Strawberry Tree was a big hit!! If you want delicious food,exceptional service and a worry free wedding select RFA Family Affair Catering and her extended team. I've had several of my wedding guest contact me wanting to use RFAs catering services. What a great team Tamika,Dee and Ray....Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!!!!!!

Princess Married on 07/08/2006
    The food and decor were excellent. I would highly recommend RFA for your wedding.
    Rhonda Married on 02/28/2008
    I would rate them as Exceptional. My family and friends are still talking about the delicious food and the beautiful decor, and my wedding was almost a year ago. They definitely exceeded my expectations.
    Shawn Married on 05/28/2010
    Absolutely outstanding! This had our wedding written all over it. The food was fantastic (so good in fact there were people coming up to us just to compliment us on it!) and the service was incredible. If there were a stamp of approval available it would be all over RFA!
    Barbara Married on 05/16/2009
    I love Tamika! The food was delicious. Once I allowed her to give me advice on the menu, the quality (not price) increased dramatically. She did everything possible to keep me happy & I really appreciate that.