Revive Coffee and Wine Reviews

Revive Coffee and Wine 5
Revive Coffee and Wine 6
Revive Coffee and Wine 7

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2018

Robin and crew are phenomenal! There isn't enough good things I could say about her, her team and venue. We had our daughters wedding and reception there on August 6th 2018 and there were a few miscellaneous details that had been overlooked by us and Robin stepped in and put it all into place the morning of the wedding. Being from out of state and having it be a destination event was stressful and they took it all away that morning and it all went off with out a hitch!.
    It is an absolutely beautiful setting which makes you feel like you are in a very private woodsy setting were you can go with very little decor and still fell stylish. If we ever need a venue in South Lake Tahoe for another event we wouldn't hesitate to book again.
    She even got the wedding party up on SUP's on the Lake for pics. It was amazing!

Revive Coffee and Wine 8
    Revive Coffee and Wine 9

Sandy Mutter · Married on 07/20/2018

Dear Robin and her team at Revive

Amazing service, beautiful atmosphere, great food! Couldn't have gone better. So happy we decided to have the rehearsal dinner at Revive! Robin is so nice and accommodating, quick to respond to requests, and knowledgeable. I have no complaints at all! So many comments from people who came far and wide about how they enjoyed the evening, the ambience and the food! Thank you Robin and team for a wonderful time! Our event was in July and I've been meaning to write this for a while. It would have been easy to just say forget it, but I just couldn't because Revive didn't let us down so I didn't want to pass up the chance to express just how much we appreciated it! All the best. Sandy and Rudy Mutter

Sydney · Married on 07/10/2018

The night before our wedding our reception plans fell through. It's almost 7 pm and now we have to scramble to figure this out. I call Revive, a woman answers (Sam?) and hears the desperation in my voice when I ask if we can rent their backyard garden for a wedding reception the next evening. She told me the managers weren't there but that she would contact them immediately and see if they could help. Less than 5 minutes later a manager calls me to ask for more info regarding what time to book and if I needed any tables or chairs. After that phone call the owner Robin called and we went over the final details. She was so gracious and I couldn't believe everyone took the time out of their day to help our family so quickly! They had all the chairs and tables already set up so one less thing to worry about! They also allowed us to bring our own food and drinks since we had already purchased it, very kind of them. To have alcohol we needed a licensed bartender and luckily Sage was available! The next day we met, Robin the owner showed us the back garden which is gorgeous! I'll have to post some pictures, the area is set up perfectly for events and it's private. Beautiful wrought iron tables and chairs, outdoor lighting, the complete rustic Tahoe feel! The burritos and coffee are amazing as well! Everyone at Revive showed me and my family a kindness I will never forget. They make me wish I had originally booked my reception there, the staff and venue are so perfect. Thank you Robin and everyone at Revive!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Revive Coffee and Wine's reply:

We are glad we could help out and that everything turned out for the good. Thank you for allowing us to participate in your special day!

MELANIE · Married on 05/27/2018

Robin and the staff at Revive were great. They worked with us to allow our personal touches to make their beautiful space really feel like us. The best value by far in Lake Tahoe.

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Revive Coffee and Wine 17
    Revive Coffee and Wine 18
    Revive Coffee and Wine 19

Revive Coffee and Wine's reply:

Thank you, Melanie, you were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for selecting Revive Coffee & Wine for your special day!

Denice · Married on 04/21/2018

I can not say enough good things about Robin and the entire Revive Coffee & Wine team...they made our wedding dream a reality. Robin was able to accommodate us by scheduling numerous in person appointments. Answered all our questions thoroughly and professionally. We had our wedding ceremony and reception in the back garden area of Revive. It is an exquisite space, with large towering trees that are perfect for any outdoor ceremony. Not to mention the beautiful pre-existing landscape that eliminates the need for extra decorations. The venue provides a perfect balance of shade and sun, making the lighting perfect for pictures. All our guest loved the food and desserts that we selected with Revive. Robin was an expert at advising us of how much food we should order to make sure our guest count of 50 was well fed. She really, seemed to care about keeping our budget in mind. All in all, me and my husband would not have changed a thing about our wedding day, and have no complaints. Overall, it was a great experience!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Revive Coffee and Wine 27
    Revive Coffee and Wine 28
    Revive Coffee and Wine 29

Revive Coffee and Wine's reply:

Thank you, Denice! You were a pleasure to work with. I truly enjoy helping couples achieve their dream of an outdoor wedding/reception in Tahoe. Thank you for selecting Revive Coffee & Wine for your special day.

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

What a great experience and day I’ll never forget. This was the first place I went and fell in love. Loved how everything turned out. Robin was great, Any questions I had she responded right away. I lived about 2 hours away so I couldn’t just go there whenever I wanted. She was so accommodating and understanding. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a small wedding. An absolutely perfect day. Robin and her team did a fantastic job.

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

3.8
      3.5

A beautiful venue that is somewhat costly for the size, but we’re definitely happy with our choice!

Revive Coffee and Wine 30