606 Reviews for Rev. Jay Bowman

Vow Renewal (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Methodist (1)
602 Rev. Jay Bowman Reviews

Jay is amazing at what he does, even in a pinch when everyone is scrambling d/t hurricane Florence. Thank you so much!!!! We had an amazing day!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Jay did an awesome job with my parents surprise vow renewal! Very easy to work with did a great job with the ceremony!

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 9/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

While picking up our marriage license we heard the news of the evacuation, immediately I had called Jay to share the news and create a new plan. Jay was super helpful and was able to come to our house that night at 5pm to be our officiant (2 days prior to scheduled wedding). He went above and beyond to ensure we still had a beautiful ceremony in such short notice. I would recommend him to all couples!!

Profile Picture Hillary, 9/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jay Bowman did an amazing job officiating our wedding! We couldn’t be happier with everything he did. He is very helpful, polite, and funny! We absolutely loved him! We couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony, even with hurricane Florence beginning! Highly recommend him for your special day!

Photo for Rev. Jay Bowman Review - Hurricane Florence starting to affect the tide, 9/8/18.
Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Not only was our day beautiful and sunny, but the flowers and Rev Jay were so spot on. He was so joyous and made the whole ceremony go smoothly.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rev Jay was THE BEST! We couldn’t be happier with our choice to have you officiate our wedding and our guests are still talking about how awesome and unique our ceremony was! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 9/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

So wonderful !!! Can’t say enough!! Jay made the ceremony feel so personal, joyful and energetic!!! He made it so memorable :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jay was very awesome at everything he did for us. He was very helpful with everything we needed. Explained how everything was gonna go and made sure we understood. Very much recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Adrienne , 9/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jay Bowman was truly wonderful! We loved having him officiate our wedding, he was super personable and put on an amazing ceremony for us. (: Working with him to get our ceremony together was simple and it was easy to always get in touch with him to get any questions answered, also working with Mary for the ceremony set-up was great! The floral arrangements (including the bouquet, boutonnières, & the flowers on the arch) were beautiful and the arch with the drapes and overall ceremony set-up was lovely - we would definitely recommend them to anyone who plans to have a wedding in the OBX.

Profile Picture Stormi , 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved working with Rev. Jay he was an amazing officiant. Loved how open he was and how he could answer all the questions. We wouldn't have wanted anyone else.

Profile Picture Noah, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

Rev Jay is exceptional! We could not have been happier with the service from initial contact to parting hugs. Would recommend him wholeheartedly and without reservation.

Profile Picture Adam, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jay performed a relatively impromptu christening for our daughter last week. He fit us into his schedule, answered all of my questions about how a ceremony outside of the church would work, and gave us a beautiful ceremony we will cherish for a long time.

Profile Picture Francesca, 8/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Jay was absolutely incredible. Every guest at our wedding had great things to say to him. He asked us ahead of time how we would like our big day to be and we told him semi traditional, but very relaxed and fun. He beyond exceeded our expectations. He is so personable and we felt like we had known him for years.

Profile Picture Olivia , 8/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic

Jay was the perfect person to marry us. He helped create a very intimate yet inclusive environment with our small party. He is extremely charismatic and all heart. We made the best decision in choosing him.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jay did an awesome job! I planned a surprise vow renewal for my wife on the beach. I asked Jay to arrive in disguise as a photographer there for some group photos. Jay pulled it off and made for an easy transition. Everything was great! Thanks Jay!!

Profile Picture Tom, 8/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverand Jay Bowman and his company I do OBX are the people you need for your wedding ceremony!!! My husband and I got married in the OBX about two weeks ago and had the BEST experience with rev. Jay. The ceremony decor was BEAUTIFUL, but most importantly, the way he conducted the ceremony had my guests raving about him for days!!! He made the ceremony fun and really meaningful, just how I wanted it. Rev Jay is very prompt at responding and he was a joy to work with. THANK YOU AGAIN REV JAY FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING CEREMONY SOMETHING WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

Profile Picture rossana, 8/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jay was by far the best guy I could had asked for when looking for a wedding officiant. He was very professional and he makes it seem like you have known him forever. Our wedding ceremony was like my fairy tale wedding dream come true because of him and his crew. I highly recommend him you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 8/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jay is the absolute COOLEST, downright RADDEST, and more importantly SWEETEST Rev. there is in all of the Outer Banks! He knows how to feel out the ceremony and choosing of the exact words to say to make your guests smile from ear to ear. While so many of my guests raved about the venue, I received so many compliments and joyful comments about Rev. Jay! You’d be missing out on a ceremony of a lifetime if you choose anyone other than Rev. Jay!

And that’s a PROMISE!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The experience the Rev. Jay impacted everyone at the beach that day has no words to explain how amazing it was.
Thanks a million Jay

Photo for Rev. Jay Bowman Review - That sunset though ❤️
Profile Picture Nick, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. jay did a beautiful job officiating our wedding!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 8/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Using jay bowman to affiliate our wedding was a blessing. Very knowledgeable and helpful. We would highly recommend using jay he made our wedding formal yet with the brush or fresh air exciting. He was exactly what we wanted along with our family to make a great day

Profile Picture Lewis, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography, Wedding Planning

Jay is THE BEST. I highly recommend Jay to any bride or groom. Jay took our vision for our very small intimate wedding and made it into a day we will never forget. Our kids still talk about it at the dinner table!! If I could give 10 stars I would! Thank you Jay for being part of our very special day.

Profile Picture Violet, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If it was possible to leave more than a five-star review, I would! Jay was all we wanted and more. For the last year and a half, he maintained communication and made me feel completely at ease about having a wedding hours away from home. The rehearsal was a wonderful touch too. Jay was quick and to the point while still showing us exactly what we needed to do the day of. We had five bridesmaids, five groomsman, and around 70 guests, but we all mastered everything in such a short time with Jay’s help. On our wedding day, Jay checked in with both of us prior to the ceremony and was really comforting! The ceremony was perfect. Jay was extremely personable, and all of our guests couldn’t stop raving about how we chose the perfect officiant for our ceremony. Seriously, if you are looking to get married in the Outer Banks, CHOOSE REV. JAY! From the day we met him, he felt like an extended member of our family. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks again, Jay! You made our day beyond perfect! -Eric & Amanda

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

amazing reverin would do it all over again that’s how easy he made it!!!! i wouldn’t choose anyone but jay!!!!!

Profile Picture jackie, 8/13/18, 1 Review