491 Reviews for Rev. Jay Bowman

Vow Renewal (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Methodist (1)
487 Rev. Jay Bowman Reviews

Working with Rev Jay was great! We came down from Richmond VA to do a vow renewal for our 25th wedding anniversary. Rev. Jay was easy to work with, easy to book, responded to all questions and emails quickly and reasonably priced. We only got to meet Rev. Jay once but it was like we knew each other for years! He was a big part in our special day that we will always remember. Thanks Rev. Jay.

Profile Picture hunter, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jay was truly exceptional!! Everyone enjoyed your ceremony! Thank you for our beautiful day

Profile Picture Duncan , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

RevJay was amazing! Beautiful/meaninhful/fun ceremony. Many of our guests even commented on how awesome he was!

Profile Picture Sasha, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Rev Jay was AMAZING!!!! From the first moment we connected, Rev Jay was an enthusiastic participant in ensuring that our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and more!! We faced some difficult parameters (special guest in wheelchair, potential torrential rain, high winds and very cold 40s temperatures and a bride and groom determined to get married on the beach!!! along with a short timeline)! Nothing deterred Rev Jay from encouraging us every step of the way even when we began to waiver about moving ceremony inside due to the cold just the morning of! The day turned out perfect...chilly but with lots of sunshine and only a little wind!! Rev Jay added so much to our ceremony with suggestions that matched our personalities such as the Sand Ceremony and Shell Blessing. We felt so taken care of! All of our guests commented “how much Rev Jay made the day!!” and that they loved his enthusiasm! We highly recommend Rev Jay! He is fantastic!!!

Profile Picture Dhawn, 4/8/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Single Religion

Rev. Jay was amazing!!! He handled everything with ease, professionalism & a great sense of humor. He exceeded our expectations in every way!

Profile Picture Norra, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jay was the one who set the tone of the entire day! He adapted with us and all of our last minute changes (venue change due to weather, our daughter who was in meltdown mode during the ceremony) and even though the ceremony went by in what felt like a blink of an eye I remember everything he said. I couldnt imagine being married by anyone else. Everyone raved about him after the ceremony and many told us it was the best ceremony they’ve ever witnessed. We also rented a beautiful driftwood arch and table through jay, which was a focal piece and set the vibe we were hoping for. I wish could give more than 5 stars! Thank you jay, you really made our day that much more special!
Mr. and Mrs. DeAugustino

Profile Picture Kara, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev. Jay is great!!!! He is well organized and knows what needs to happen. He is wonderfully friendly and great to talk to. He has a voice that fills a room, but conveys all of the emotion you would ever expect on such an emotional day.
For us, this was a destination wedding, so it was great having the officiant be able to offer almost all of the other things that would go with the ceremony (chairs, decor, backdrop, etc.). His website was extremely helpful in the planning process, as we were only able to meet face-to-face once prior to our rehearsal.
We highly recommend Rev. Jay because he was a big part in making our day VERY memorable..

Profile Picture John, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jay was the perfect choice for our perfect day!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

WOW! Where do I begin? Jay is amazing! So responsive, so intuitive and so fun! Right from the beginning with his eager response to my email inquiry and then our coffee shop visit to meet face to face for the first time, I was sold and knew he was a perfect fit for our most special day! And it truly was the Best Day Ever! He is genuine, humorous, and real! Every word he spoke was personal and heartfelt. Thank you Jay for making our day so special and memorable. We are so glad you chose you to be a part of it and wish we could do it again!! Every bride should choose you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely Amazing in every way! After much research we chose Jay to officiate my in laws 50th vowel renewal ceremony. Rev Jay made us all very happy, He took the time to get to know The story of them & their 50 years of love & commitment. Our whole family was misty eyed & touched by the words Rev Jay shared! These blessed memories will never be forgotten!

Profile Picture Shelley, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend jay was amazing. He made our wedding fun, special and personal. I love having him be a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Meredith, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jay helped us plan a SURPRISE vow renewal for our parents right on the beach! He was great in helping me plan and aided me in the process. My parents are still talking about just how comfortable he made them feel. The ceremony was perfectly executed and Jay was so incredibly quick to learn all of our names (6 siblings) in just a few short minutes. My stepdad even said "you would have thought he's known us our entire lives". I would absolutely recommend him and if any situation arises in the future he would be the first person I would call!

Profile Picture Kayla, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jay did a phenomenal job with our wedding. Personalized the ceremony perfectly and kept it all about the life-changing vows we took. He has incredible personality and can connect with everyone. Beyond blessed we had such an amazing pastor to walk us through the day

Profile Picture Bella, 12/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Jay was perfect! He was able to incorporate different aspects of our wedding ideas into a ceremony that was truly beautiful. Our peanut butter and jelly sandwich unity theme was a success that the guests kept talking about days after the ceremony. Rev Jay led us though the entire marriage process without any issues. We had several questions and he was happy to answer all of them. We are blessed to have Rev Jay as our officiant for our wedding!

Profile Picture Pete, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Jay is! He helped make not just our ceremony, but our entire wedding day absolutely perfect! I would choose Jay over and over again if I could- you won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Jay did an amazing job on our ceremony. It was touching, emotional, humorous, and a once in a lifetime kind of experience. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of his services. You wont be sorry you did.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Jay was great! He was such an ease to work with, and made a stressful time calm and inviting! All of my wedding guests complimented on how energetic and fun he was. I would recommend him a million times over!

Profile Picture Lynsi, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev Jay Bowman made my wedding ceremony come to life with love and laughter. He was a joy to have marry us. Chris and I, will always remember our beach wedding ceremony thanks to Jay. He really made it special and sincere and everyone at the wedding told me how much they enjoyed all of the wonderful things he had to say during the ceremony. It was perfect to a T to the way we wanted to get married. Couldn't have asked for a better ceremony on the beach and Jay made it even more special. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Jay gave us an amazing ceremony! Not only was he able to make our vows we selected flow and sound great, my guests also couldn't stop raving about how good he was. He also made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process - highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Non-religious

Rev. Jay Bowman was absolutely great! We could not have asked for a better officiant! He was great the beginning with collecting information about me and my husband, and really making sure that he was personalizing our ceremony. He arrived to the site, and made me feel at ease before the wedding. He kept the crowd engaged, and interested, and even including some of what we wrote about our love story in the ceremony. I have heard nothing but raves about how great he was from all of my family and friends. He also filed all of our paperwork in a timely manner, and really just made us feel at ease about the whole process. I would recommend Jay to everyone! SO personable, and professional!

Profile Picture Kacey, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jay was awesome!! He brought so much love and enthusiasm to our special day. All of our guests were raving about the ceremony!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jay was the best choice we made when deciding on an officiant and thanks to him he not only fulfilled that role but he made it perfect! I can't thank him enough for making us both feel relaxed and calm allowing us to really enjoy the moment. He was amazing, personable, genuine and really understood "us". We received rave reviews from our family and friends that thought maybe he was actually part of the family somehow. Outstanding and we highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Robert, 10/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant

Rev. Jay Bowman was very personable and professional. His presentation of the ceremony was moving and memorable. We are so happy that Rev. Jay was able to share a special and intimate moment with us and family.

Profile Picture Mariah, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jay is absolutely amazing! We talked several times via email and were finally able to meet in person a couple days before the wedding. He took plenty of time offering guidance in building the ceremony while also getting to know us - we did not feel rushed at all. His calm, professional manner helped to make us feel very comfortable. He offered us his cell phone number and responded quickly to any questions/additions/changes we requested for the ceremony. All of this was great leading up to our big day! The day of offered some challenging conditions (heavy winds) but Jay handled it with such ease! He was able to project his voice so all the guests could hear the ceremony. During the reception everyone was raving about the ceremony and swore he had known us for years!! He brought our fun loving and adventurous personality as a couple to the ceremony in a way we never could have imagined. Thank you Jay - everything was perfect!
XO Jillian and Matt