480 Reviews for Rev. Jay Bowman

Vow Renewal (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Methodist (1)
476 Rev. Jay Bowman Reviews

Jay was the perfect choice for our perfect day!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jay helped us plan a SURPRISE vow renewal for our parents right on the beach! He was great in helping me plan and aided me in the process. My parents are still talking about just how comfortable he made them feel. The ceremony was perfectly executed and Jay was so incredibly quick to learn all of our names (6 siblings) in just a few short minutes. My stepdad even said "you would have thought he's known us our entire lives". I would absolutely recommend him and if any situation arises in the future he would be the first person I would call!

Profile Picture Kayla, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jay did a phenomenal job with our wedding. Personalized the ceremony perfectly and kept it all about the life-changing vows we took. He has incredible personality and can connect with everyone. Beyond blessed we had such an amazing pastor to walk us through the day

Profile Picture Bella, 12/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Jay was perfect! He was able to incorporate different aspects of our wedding ideas into a ceremony that was truly beautiful. Our peanut butter and jelly sandwich unity theme was a success that the guests kept talking about days after the ceremony. Rev Jay led us though the entire marriage process without any issues. We had several questions and he was happy to answer all of them. We are blessed to have Rev Jay as our officiant for our wedding!

Profile Picture Pete, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Jay is! He helped make not just our ceremony, but our entire wedding day absolutely perfect! I would choose Jay over and over again if I could- you won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Jay did an amazing job on our ceremony. It was touching, emotional, humorous, and a once in a lifetime kind of experience. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of his services. You wont be sorry you did.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Jay was great! He was such an ease to work with, and made a stressful time calm and inviting! All of my wedding guests complimented on how energetic and fun he was. I would recommend him a million times over!

Profile Picture Lynsi, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev Jay Bowman made my wedding ceremony come to life with love and laughter. He was a joy to have marry us. Chris and I, will always remember our beach wedding ceremony thanks to Jay. He really made it special and sincere and everyone at the wedding told me how much they enjoyed all of the wonderful things he had to say during the ceremony. It was perfect to a T to the way we wanted to get married. Couldn't have asked for a better ceremony on the beach and Jay made it even more special. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Jay gave us an amazing ceremony! Not only was he able to make our vows we selected flow and sound great, my guests also couldn't stop raving about how good he was. He also made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process - highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Non-religious

Rev. Jay Bowman was absolutely great! We could not have asked for a better officiant! He was great the beginning with collecting information about me and my husband, and really making sure that he was personalizing our ceremony. He arrived to the site, and made me feel at ease before the wedding. He kept the crowd engaged, and interested, and even including some of what we wrote about our love story in the ceremony. I have heard nothing but raves about how great he was from all of my family and friends. He also filed all of our paperwork in a timely manner, and really just made us feel at ease about the whole process. I would recommend Jay to everyone! SO personable, and professional!

Profile Picture Kacey, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jay was awesome!! He brought so much love and enthusiasm to our special day. All of our guests were raving about the ceremony!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jay was the best choice we made when deciding on an officiant and thanks to him he not only fulfilled that role but he made it perfect! I can't thank him enough for making us both feel relaxed and calm allowing us to really enjoy the moment. He was amazing, personable, genuine and really understood "us". We received rave reviews from our family and friends that thought maybe he was actually part of the family somehow. Outstanding and we highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Robert, 10/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant

Rev. Jay Bowman was very personable and professional. His presentation of the ceremony was moving and memorable. We are so happy that Rev. Jay was able to share a special and intimate moment with us and family.

Profile Picture Mariah, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jay is absolutely amazing! We talked several times via email and were finally able to meet in person a couple days before the wedding. He took plenty of time offering guidance in building the ceremony while also getting to know us - we did not feel rushed at all. His calm, professional manner helped to make us feel very comfortable. He offered us his cell phone number and responded quickly to any questions/additions/changes we requested for the ceremony. All of this was great leading up to our big day! The day of offered some challenging conditions (heavy winds) but Jay handled it with such ease! He was able to project his voice so all the guests could hear the ceremony. During the reception everyone was raving about the ceremony and swore he had known us for years!! He brought our fun loving and adventurous personality as a couple to the ceremony in a way we never could have imagined. Thank you Jay - everything was perfect!
XO Jillian and Matt

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We can’t thank Rev Jay enough for making our wedding special. He is enthusiastic and super responsive. He made sure our wedding was personalized and got us a driftwood arch for our ceremony! All of our guests commented on how great he was! He was only officiant that responded within an hour of our contact with him! We would highly recommend him!!
Bob &Beth

Profile Picture Beth, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jay is absolutely awesome! My husband and I were so nervous and he made us feel so comfortable. Everything was perfect and our guests were blown away by Jay and the ceremony. Definitely recommend Jay to anyone looking for an officiant in the Outer Banks area!!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married at the Pine Island Lodge on September 28th and I thought the best part of the day was going to be the amazing weather for our beach wedding but it turns out Rev Jay was the best and most memorable part of our wedding. The ceremony was absolutely amazing and we will remember it for the rest of our lives!! We are from Boston and I flew down to the Outer Banks to plan our wedding and unfortunately due to work my fiancé couldn’t make it. I met with Rev Jay in a coffee shop and I figured I would chat with my fiancé when I got home before we moved forward. However, after talking with Rev Jay for five minutes I knew my fiancé would love him as much as I did and we booked. He is so professional and down to earth and we are forever grateful. Throughout the ceremony, my guests were laughing and crying and Rev Jay went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend him!!

Profile Picture Brenna, 9/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jay gave us the exact ceremony and experience we were looking for! He spoke beautifully and gave a great vibe in keeping with the feel we were looking for. I'd recommend him to anyone because he tailors his entire presentation to you and for you as a couple! We couldn't be happier that we chose Jay!!

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jay married us and did our vow renewal 7 years later. We are so lucky to have found him. He does his homework and makes every moment special. Each of our ceremonies had comments from our guests about how incredible his message and speaking was. We couldn't have been happier and will renew again with him in the future!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hurricane Maria pushed our beach wedding inside - and it was an absolutely beautiful ceremony. I wouldn't change anything about the way it turned out, and Reverend Jay was excellent.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Several years ago, I attended a wedding that was officiated by Rev. Jay Bowman. All of us commented that it was the best ceremony we had ever witnessed. Fast forward to 2017 when my niece decides to get married during our Corolla vacation. Yay - I get to attend another wedding officiated by Rev. Jay Bowman, who graciously found time in his busy schedule for an impromptu wedding.

Jay guided the bride and groom to create the most personalized ceremony. Something that probably never occurs in this digital age - the bride and groom agreed to Auntie's request to not view any of Jay's online videos prior to their own wedding. What a delightful surprise for Aimee and Brian to first experience the raw emotional power of Jay's unique talent while exchanging vows before their family and friends.

Parents, brides and grooms - contact Rev. Jay Bowman to ensure the most magical memories on your special day!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jay thank you so much for officiating our wedding at the Sanderling. We had only just met you felt like we knew you for a very long time. Our family and friends truly enjoyed the ceremony. We couldn't have found a better officiant for our big day.

Profile Picture Rich , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed

The ceremony was beautiful and so perfect for our bride and groom. Jay helped to create such a festive celebratory moment that we will remember forever. So many of our guests commented that it was the best ceremony they have ever witnessed. Thank you, Jay.

Profile Picture Betty, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Jay was fantastic! He was very helpful in the planning process and was there for us whenever we had questions. He eased some of our nerves with a rehearsal and by giving us quiet cues when needed throughout the ceremony. His team did a terrific job with the flowers and the ceremony set up and clean up. Our guests were commenting all night about how awesome Rev Jay was. We would definitely recommend him to friends and family in the future!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 1 Review