Rev Genevieve Saenz & PassageWay Arts Reviews

Austin, TX
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Courtney Married on 10/18/2015
    Genevieve was fantastic! We both really enjoyed our meetings with her to plan out the ceremony and our vows. She listened to us and helped us craft vows that really expressed our love. She worked with us step by step guiding us through creating the perfect ceremony for us. She really did a great job fusing the traditional, spiritual, and quirky things we wanted to include in our ceremony. We were so happy with our ceremony and had so many people telling us what a special service we had and how eloquent Genevieve was. 5 stars all the way!
    Scott Married on 03/08/2014
    Genevieve was the perfect choice for my wife and me. She listened to our wishes and added valuable input and suggestions to create a ceremony that was beyond our hopes and expectations. It was an added bonus that she was available before the ceremony for calming words and prayer. Genevieve's ceremony was a major highlight of our day. I feel like we left this experience with an amazing ceremony and a new friend. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any family or friends.
  • User965826 2+ years ago
    I saw Rev Saenz provide an amazing wedding ceremony for two of my close friends in a beautiful vineyard near Pismo Beach in California. Her words matched the crazy character of my friends perfectly (they're quite unique, I can tell you), and she told a remarkable story about love that really set the tone for the whole event. It was really awesome how in sync she was with both my quirky friends and their much more conservative parents. Definitely a wonderful person to guide a sacrament, and a great speaker as well.
  • User964084 2+ years ago
    Genevieve is highly personable and utterly charming. On our wedding day she was very focused on making sure we were thinking about the commitment we were about to make rather than vendors and other minutiae it's so easy to get wrapped up in. That helped tremendously, the more time you can set aside to meet with her the better. I recommend her 1000 percent.
  • W
    William Married on 11/26/2009
    Full disclosure: Genevieve is a good friend of my wife and I. That said, Genevieve was great about working with us to put together the ceremony and vows we wanted to present to our loved ones. Not only was she flexible and receptive to our ideas, she was also completely comfortable contributing to the conversation with her broad knowledge on the craft of ceremony.