Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant Reviews

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 7
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 08/24/2019

Mrs Sheila

Barbara was wonderful. She gave suggestions that helped make our day perfect. I asked for the sand ceremony and shell and she didn’t bat an eye , she was very accommodating. We loved her and highly recommend her to all our friends and family.

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 8
  • Kendra

Kendra Heskett · Married on 08/06/2019

Kendra Heskett

Reverend Barbara Mulford was great! The way she incorporated things about the ocean and history of the Outer Banks into our ceremony was truly special to us! I highly recommend Barbara as your officiant. We could not have chosen a better Reverend to join us as man and wife. Thank you so much Barbara, Corolla will always hold a special place in our hearts, can't wait to return!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 9
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 10
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 11
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 12
  • Kitty Kat

Katherine · Married on 07/04/2019

Phenomenal Officiant

If you're looking for a person with an open heart who genuinely cares for you and enjoys her job - this reverand ia for you! Barbara Munford was phenomenal! All of our guests absolutley loved her. We were so fortunate to have gotten her to marry us. She worked with us - answered a ton of emails - met with us - wrote out the entire event based on our input and made several fun suggeations we Incorporated.3 She sent in our marriage licence the next day! Efficent, loving and professional. We would recommend her to anybody who truly cares about there wedding ceremony, spouse and guests.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 13

Patti Roland · Married on 06/25/2019

The Perfect Small Beach Wedding

Barbara Mulford was wonderful at creating a very special beach wedding service for my Granddaughter and her new husband. Barbara's words spoken to them were perfect, the best I have ever heard at any wedding! My Granddaughter said, " my wedding was absolutely perfect. It was just what I wanted!" Thank-you Barbara!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Laura Mow · Married on 06/04/2019

Fabulous Outer Banks Wedding!

Barbara was the officiant at our recent dream Outer Banks wedding.
    We loved her wedding ceremony, which incorporated personal details and other observations appropriate for a beach wedding. Barbara provided just the right mix of religious and personal features. The attendees all raved about her. She was delightful, warm and the perfect officiant for us! Thanks, Barbara!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

Rev. Barbara did an exceptional job with our wedding ceremony! She met with us beforehand to make sure we knew every detail which really put us at ease. The day of the wedding was really windy, but she spoke so clearly that no one missed a word. We received a ton of compliments after about the ceremony and we couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. Thanks so much Babs!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Kim · Married on 04/06/2019

My experience with Rev. Barbara was wonderful

Rev. Barbara was phenomenal, she made us feel so comfortable. She was punctual and her Professionalism was superb. The Ceremony was awesome, she showed so much compassion, her words were kind and genuine, she even gave us a little known history fact about Kitty Hawk we thought that was great. We needed 2 witnesses and she helped us with that, now how sweet was that? If I had to do it all over again and again, (I won’t) I’ll get Ms. Barbara every time. Choosing Rev. Barbara you definitely won’t go wrong. Hands down!!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Personal, Professional, Perfect!

Words can't describe how grateful we are to have found Rev. Mulford to officiate our wedding!

She was so helpful and patient with us as we planned a wedding in less than 2 weeks! She took the time to get to know us as a couple before she wrote our beautiful traditional vows tailored to us!

Not only was the ceremony beautifully executed by Rev. Mulford but she also assisted us in choosing a vendor for decorations which in turn made the most perfect backdrop for our special day!

So much love and thanks to this woman!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Jacob Vreeland · Married on 10/15/2018

Blessed To Have Babs

Barbara (Babs) was very personal, incredibly helpful as well as very communicative. She was able to tailor our ceremony to meet our needs. From start to finish she did a wonderful job. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Kelsey

Pameer Angar · Married on 10/04/2018

Barbara The Great

My husband and I got married in Kill Devil Hills at the beginning of October with Barbara as our officiant and we were beyond pleased with her services. From the first meeting with Barbara in May, we knew we wanted her to be there on our special day. She has the kind of friendly personality that makes you feel like you've known her for years and offers a feeling of comfort during a stressful (but exciting!) time. We met with her on multiple occasions, spoke on the phone, and had many e-mail conversations to make sure we were on the same page in the months leading up to our wedding, making it all very simple. Barbara also did a wonderful job honoring my husband and I's different cultures and created the perfect ceremony that combined our religious and cultural beliefs. She does a great job of suggesting things to say or do during the ceremony but doesn't push anything on you and is truly just a considerate, personable, understanding individual and a great officiant.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Sarah Robinson · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!!!

Barbara did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. I was planning the wedding from afar and she made things easier by recommending vendors. Barbara's words were beautiful, heartfelt, and genuine for our wedding ceremony. I could not have asked for a better person to marry us than Barbara.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Reverend Barbara Mulford was such an incredible addition to our wedding day. We met with her the previous day to go over vows and the ceremony and even though we had just met, it seemed as though she had known us for years. We opted to go for the hand tying ceremony to incorporate some of the nautical themes and it was perfect for us. Barbara's words were so special and made our ceremony. All of our guests commented on how perfect Barbara's words were. Highly highly highly recommend

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 14

Johnna · Married on 09/04/2018

Rev. Barbara Mulford is the best! She created our wonderful ceremony on short notice. She is truly a wonderful person.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/21/2018

Barbara made our 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal (8/19/18) such a special day for us!! Barbara used the little bit of information about us that we told her about to create such a personal, one of a kind, ceremony!! We can’t thank her enough for everything!!! I would highly recommend Barbara for your ceremony!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 15

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2018

Barbara did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. She was very prompt with getting back to us leading up to the wedding, made the effort to get to know myself and my husband, and her experience allowed her to answer all of our questions leading up to the wedding which allowed us to relax and just focus on what really counted...us and our family! She also gave us great suggestions for a photographer and florist, which helped immensely. All of our guests commented on how wonderful and special the ceremony was, which is mostly due to Barbara’s expertise. Thanks for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Russ · Married on 08/01/2018

Responded to emails immediately. Helped set up a surprise vow renewal for my wife and I. Was very accommodating and a pleasure to talk to. The ceremony was exactly what I wanted and my wife loved it. Thanks to Reverend Barbara for helping to create a memorable experience that my family can look back on.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2018

Barbara was truly amazing and really made our day something extra special. Barbara was very sweet, helpful and I really felt like she was there for us every step of the way. Even the ladies down at the register of deeds office when we were applying for our marriage license told us we were in very good hands and that she knew what she was doing. And they were right! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and our guests were still talking about her service days after the wedding!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Brenda · Married on 07/04/2018

If you are looking to get married in the Outer Banks Rev. Barbara Mulford is the best . She responds to every email or phone call you make. She is so kind and sweet. She will help with what ever questions you might have. She will even have a safety pin if you need one like I did. Lol You will not go wrong if you choose Barbara.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Steve · Married on 06/18/2018

Barbara did a fantastic job. In the months leading up to the wedding she always responded quickly to questions or any correspondence. She arrived early at our house to go over paper work and knew all aspects of the process. She was very friendly and got to know us. The wedding was on the beach and the ceremony was incredible. Our wedding turned out better than we ever dreamed.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kim · Married on 06/09/2018

Barbara was an amazing officiant for our sunrise beach wedding in Corolla, NC. I highly recommend her. I would not have wanted anything different for our ceremony. She is the best.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 16
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 17
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 18
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 19

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2018

Simply AMAZING is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of our wedding, and so should you!!!! Barbara was a complete dream! It was like she had known us, our entire lives. She was very professional and compassionate regarding our big day, and delivered a very intimate ceremony. We highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 20

Glen · Married on 05/31/2018

Oh what a blessing to have found Barbara. Barbara took the time to get to know both Denise and myself, and to make us feel like family. She walked us though everything. There many things new to us, and it sure how or what to do . No fear, Barbara was just an e-mail, or phone call away, and Denise and I love the Outer Banks, so always looking for a reason to drive down, and spend time with Barbara, and the beach

Sent on 06/01/2018

Mona · Married on 05/27/2018

Barbara was fantastic. She made our ceremony our own. She made it personal, intimate, compassionate and fun.
    She showed up early to the house and met with everyone. She helped with giving my future husband a surprise from me in walking me down the beach to her. :). Her responsiveness and suggestions over the year before our ceremony was so very helpful. Planning a destination wedding is by no means easy, and you rely on the locals to help. That in deed she did. May 27, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. we became husband and wife on the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. It was a perfect night, perfect weather, with the perfect Officiant.
    Thank you so very much Barbara. It was just PERFECT

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 21

Chris · Married on 05/21/2018

Rev Barbara was our instant choice when out of the people we sought information from, she was quick to reply. What sealed the deal was her personality that was eager to make our wedding experience everything we wanted and more.
    She starts the journey with us and graced us all of the way through with her gentle, gracious presence. Her blessing upon our marriage was felt in our souls.
    She also is very affordable!
    Thank you Rev Barbara!