Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant Reviews

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 3
Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 4
Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 5

C. Hamblin · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Best Day Ever ... Really!

Can’t say enough great things about Barbara Mulford. From the very first contact, she was so personable and put us at ease. As a result of interaction through email and later a face to face meeting, she wrote a touching, personalized service for us that was beautiful. Involving our family to participate with us during the seashell blessing part of the ceremony was so special for all involved and is a precious memory. Barbara’s love of and knowledge about the Outer Banks was evident and Invaluable to us planning from a distance. We highly recommend Barbara as we know she will make your wedding day as special as ours.

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 6
    Sent on 10/05/2019

Ashlie Heatwole · Married on 10/29/2019

Barbara is the best!

Barbara is fantastic! She performed a great ceremony and made the entire process simple! Book her for your ceremony now!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Holly Smith · Married on 10/08/2019

Greatful and blessed

we had traveled 11hrs with 2 young kids .when we got there weather wasn't working in our favor but Barbara Mulford was a great help we also stayed in contact she helped us find new location since we couldn't have down on beach but she went above and beyond to find us something still on beach but protected from rain. I'm so happy to have her there.

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 7
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 8
    Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Barbara put together an amazing ceremony for our wedding day that far exceeded our expectations. We had so many compliments from our guests about how deep and meaningful the ceremony was. It was exactly what my husband and I requested. Barbara is extremely responsive to emails and communication, and is truly a great person all around. She was a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend her to any couple that are getting married in the outer banks. The ceremony was more than I could have asked for- short, simple, yet elegant and meaningful. We are so happy we chose her!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Christine

Christine Jane Santo · Married on 09/18/2019

Our Outer Banks beach wedding!

We were planning to have our wedding on carova beach North Carolina, we found Barbara's website and contacted her from Pennsylvania. She helped us with everything we would need when we got there. We decided to get married on September 18th, 2019. We wanted to be on the beach with our jeeps and a few close friends, and even though we picked the windiest day we could our ceremony was wonderful. We live streamed our wedding so everyone at home could see and couldn't of been happier. Many many thanks to Barbara for our very special day and ceremony!

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 9
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 10
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 11
    Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Laura

Laura Curry · Married on 09/16/2019

Laura and Michael September 16, 2019

The ceremony Barbara prepared for us was absolutely perfect! It had every element my husband and I wanted, her delivery was flawless and her calming demeanor was especially helpful to the both of us. Her thoughtfulness and sincerity made for a beautiful memory we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Stahl · Married on 09/11/2019

Our guests are still raving about her!

My in laws renewed their vows with Rev. Barbara in 2012, so when we decided to get married in Nags Head, we knew we had to look her up and we are so glad we did! She was so amazing every step of the way. She helped us create a custom ceremony that we were comfortable with and our guests raved about! She is so knowledgeable and provided the highest level of service to us. We couldn't have imagined our day without her!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 08/24/2019

Mrs Sheila

Barbara was wonderful. She gave suggestions that helped make our day perfect. I asked for the sand ceremony and shell and she didn’t bat an eye , she was very accommodating. We loved her and highly recommend her to all our friends and family.

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 12
    Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra Heskett · Married on 08/06/2019

Kendra Heskett

Reverend Barbara Mulford was great! The way she incorporated things about the ocean and history of the Outer Banks into our ceremony was truly special to us! I highly recommend Barbara as your officiant. We could not have chosen a better Reverend to join us as man and wife. Thank you so much Barbara, Corolla will always hold a special place in our hearts, can't wait to return!

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 13
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 14
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 15
    Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 16
    Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Kitty Kat

Katherine · Married on 07/04/2019

Phenomenal Officiant

If you're looking for a person with an open heart who genuinely cares for you and enjoys her job - this reverand ia for you! Barbara Munford was phenomenal! All of our guests absolutley loved her. We were so fortunate to have gotten her to marry us. She worked with us - answered a ton of emails - met with us - wrote out the entire event based on our input and made several fun suggeations we Incorporated.3 She sent in our marriage licence the next day! Efficent, loving and professional. We would recommend her to anybody who truly cares about there wedding ceremony, spouse and guests.

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 17
    Sent on 07/07/2019

Patti Roland · Married on 06/25/2019

The Perfect Small Beach Wedding

Barbara Mulford was wonderful at creating a very special beach wedding service for my Granddaughter and her new husband. Barbara's words spoken to them were perfect, the best I have ever heard at any wedding! My Granddaughter said, " my wedding was absolutely perfect. It was just what I wanted!" Thank-you Barbara!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Laura Mow · Married on 06/04/2019

Fabulous Outer Banks Wedding!

Barbara was the officiant at our recent dream Outer Banks wedding.
    We loved her wedding ceremony, which incorporated personal details and other observations appropriate for a beach wedding. Barbara provided just the right mix of religious and personal features. The attendees all raved about her. She was delightful, warm and the perfect officiant for us! Thanks, Barbara!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

Rev. Barbara did an exceptional job with our wedding ceremony! She met with us beforehand to make sure we knew every detail which really put us at ease. The day of the wedding was really windy, but she spoke so clearly that no one missed a word. We received a ton of compliments after about the ceremony and we couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. Thanks so much Babs!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Kim · Married on 04/06/2019

My experience with Rev. Barbara was wonderful

Rev. Barbara was phenomenal, she made us feel so comfortable. She was punctual and her Professionalism was superb. The Ceremony was awesome, she showed so much compassion, her words were kind and genuine, she even gave us a little known history fact about Kitty Hawk we thought that was great. We needed 2 witnesses and she helped us with that, now how sweet was that? If I had to do it all over again and again, (I won’t) I’ll get Ms. Barbara every time. Choosing Rev. Barbara you definitely won’t go wrong. Hands down!!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Personal, Professional, Perfect!

Words can't describe how grateful we are to have found Rev. Mulford to officiate our wedding!

She was so helpful and patient with us as we planned a wedding in less than 2 weeks! She took the time to get to know us as a couple before she wrote our beautiful traditional vows tailored to us!

Not only was the ceremony beautifully executed by Rev. Mulford but she also assisted us in choosing a vendor for decorations which in turn made the most perfect backdrop for our special day!

So much love and thanks to this woman!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Jacob Vreeland · Married on 10/15/2018

Blessed To Have Babs

Barbara (Babs) was very personal, incredibly helpful as well as very communicative. She was able to tailor our ceremony to meet our needs. From start to finish she did a wonderful job. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 10/07/2018

I can't sing enough praises for Rev. Barbara. She is hands down one of the most kind people Ive ever met. Planning an out of state wedding is hard, and she provided lists of recommendations on vendors. She continued to help every step of the way, always available to me if I needed her. She met with my fiance and I the night before our wedding, offered copious amounts of advice and help, and wrote an absolutely gorgeous ceremony. During the wedding I barely held myself together as I married my love and Barbara would pause and wipe my eyes (we were handfasted) as many times as I needed. Her sweet soul took care of us both and I cant recommend her enough. My guests continually complimented her performance throughout the reception. She made our ceremony magical.

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Kelsey

Pameer Angar · Married on 10/04/2018

Barbara The Great

My husband and I got married in Kill Devil Hills at the beginning of October with Barbara as our officiant and we were beyond pleased with her services. From the first meeting with Barbara in May, we knew we wanted her to be there on our special day. She has the kind of friendly personality that makes you feel like you've known her for years and offers a feeling of comfort during a stressful (but exciting!) time. We met with her on multiple occasions, spoke on the phone, and had many e-mail conversations to make sure we were on the same page in the months leading up to our wedding, making it all very simple. Barbara also did a wonderful job honoring my husband and I's different cultures and created the perfect ceremony that combined our religious and cultural beliefs. She does a great job of suggesting things to say or do during the ceremony but doesn't push anything on you and is truly just a considerate, personable, understanding individual and a great officiant.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Sarah Robinson · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!!!

Barbara did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. I was planning the wedding from afar and she made things easier by recommending vendors. Barbara's words were beautiful, heartfelt, and genuine for our wedding ceremony. I could not have asked for a better person to marry us than Barbara.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Reverend Barbara Mulford was such an incredible addition to our wedding day. We met with her the previous day to go over vows and the ceremony and even though we had just met, it seemed as though she had known us for years. We opted to go for the hand tying ceremony to incorporate some of the nautical themes and it was perfect for us. Barbara's words were so special and made our ceremony. All of our guests commented on how perfect Barbara's words were. Highly highly highly recommend

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 18
    Sent on 10/14/2018

Johnna · Married on 09/04/2018

Rev. Barbara Mulford is the best! She created our wonderful ceremony on short notice. She is truly a wonderful person.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/21/2018

Barbara made our 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal (8/19/18) such a special day for us!! Barbara used the little bit of information about us that we told her about to create such a personal, one of a kind, ceremony!! We can’t thank her enough for everything!!! I would highly recommend Barbara for your ceremony!!

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 19
    Sent on 08/21/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2018

Barbara did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. She was very prompt with getting back to us leading up to the wedding, made the effort to get to know myself and my husband, and her experience allowed her to answer all of our questions leading up to the wedding which allowed us to relax and just focus on what really counted...us and our family! She also gave us great suggestions for a photographer and florist, which helped immensely. All of our guests commented on how wonderful and special the ceremony was, which is mostly due to Barbara’s expertise. Thanks for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Russ · Married on 08/01/2018

Responded to emails immediately. Helped set up a surprise vow renewal for my wife and I. Was very accommodating and a pleasure to talk to. The ceremony was exactly what I wanted and my wife loved it. Thanks to Reverend Barbara for helping to create a memorable experience that my family can look back on.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2018

Barbara was truly amazing and really made our day something extra special. Barbara was very sweet, helpful and I really felt like she was there for us every step of the way. Even the ladies down at the register of deeds office when we were applying for our marriage license told us we were in very good hands and that she knew what she was doing. And they were right! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and our guests were still talking about her service days after the wedding!!

Sent on 07/29/2018