Resort Collection Reviews

18 | Panama City Beach, FL

18 Reviews for Resort Collection

Kayla · Married on 08/13/2017

I may be biased, but I swear we had the most amazing wedding! Everything was PERFECT. We had a destination wedding (were from Indiana) and Amanda Herzing made everything so stress free and easy as our wedding planner. We could NOT have done it without her guidance. Everything turned out way better than I ever could have expected. Our officiant did an amazing job and the photographer, Eric, was very accommodating and nice. He took all of the pics we wanted! Can't wait to get our pictures back ! The food was AMAZING! Montego Bay did an amazing job. We had grouper, steak, and chicken cordon blue and loved every bit of it, the sides and salad were also amazing. Our guests kept commenting on how good the food was! Also our DJ was so sweet and did a great job making sure we had all of our songs played and making sure to include all of our guests in the action. One of my favorite parts was that they had a livestream of the wedding so our family at home that couldn't come were able to watch live! So unbelievably happy that we chose the Edgewater and Resort Collection for our beach wedding. I couldn't imagine it bein any better than it was !

Sent on 08/19/2017

Kayla,
    Thank you so much for the kind review! You were such a pleasure to work with. Congrats again! We hope to see you here for your one year anniversary!

Bekah · Married on 05/18/2017

The wedding ceremony and reception was a complete success! Amanda went over and beyond the "call of duty". The only criticism was we couldn't "alter" any of the packages. For example, we didn't want the photographer as we had our own, but the price remained the same. The last venue we used, we were able to get credit. And although we communicated with the Florist, the bouquet was not at all what we described or wanted.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Janelle · Married on 05/07/2017

I'm so so so glad that me and my husband chose the Resort Collection to plan our wedding! Pamela, Amanda, and Laura were incredible to work with from the very start! My husband and I live in California, so we mainly communicated with these beautiful people through email. They were all so nice and helpful! I think they were extremely patient with me because I asked a ton of questions, even stuff that may have seemed dumb, and they never made me feel bad for asking a million questions. When things unexpectedly got tough for me and my husband financially, they let us choose a lower reception package a few weeks before the wedding! No one else would've done that for us! And the reception was still great! You couldn't tell it was a lower package because there was still a lot of food to be offered to the guests. The ceremony was gorgeous and took place on the beach. Everything went so smoothly thanks to these ladies. They let us bring our own DJ and cake and had the DJ's contact info and the bakery's info to help everything flow smoothly. They also let us bring our own centerpieces and they set us the centerpieces for me! Not many wedding companies would be cool enough to do that! The reception hall was beautiful and was able to fit all of my guests comfortably! They were so flexible with our last minute changes and I swear no other wedding company would be so forgiving and accommodating. Everything was just so easy and stress-free with the Resort Collection. I shopped around other wedding companies who were just rude and not flexible and basically just want all of your money. I'm so glad we found the Resort Collection. If you want to have a beautiful wedding in a beautiful resort and work with wonderful and kind professionals who are flexible, then you should definitely have your wedding through the Resort Collection! You won't regret it!! Thank you ladies so much for making my best day ever the best day ever!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Arabel · Married on 04/15/2017

We loved our wedding/mini-vacation! We live in Oklahoma and we loved the thought of starting our lives together by the gorgeous emerald water. Our beach wedding was on April 15th, 2017 at Majestic Beach Resort with about 30 guest. The ceremony was right before sunset and overall felt very romantic, our guest can't stop bragging about how beautiful it was. Also, we were given a link for our family and friends that couldn't attend so they could watch our ceremony live in HD. The reception was just a few steps away inside the resort and everything from the food, decoration, and service was spectacular. Everyone enjoyed it and danced the night away. Furthermore, our package included a "Beach Blanket Luau" the day before the wedding, which involved appetizers, a jet ski, alcoholic beverages, and beach chairs. We enjoyed our wedding/mini-vacation to the fullest! We had an amazing wedding without having to stress or worry about it. It has been 2 weeks since our wedding day and our pictures and videos are still all over our Facebook newsfeed. Our family and friends can't stop talking about how beautiful it was. We even had a couple of them photoshop themselves into some of the pictures. Resort Collection truly made our wedding unforgettable and we couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/23/2016

Amanda was an amazing help in planning our wedding. It went so smoothly and perfect. It went above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Resort Collection's reply:

Thank you! We are so glad to hear your wedding was everything you expected it to be! Congrats again to you and Ryan!

Jill · Married on 11/12/2016

Excellent experience with Edgewater Resort and Amanda Herzing specifically. This venue not only supports the military but shows it by offering a percentage discount. They were extremely flexible with requests and offered help above and beyond y expectations. I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Jill,
    You and Mark were such a pleasure to work with. Congratulations on the start of your new life together!

Heather · Married on 10/29/2016

I would tell future couples looking at this vendor for their wedding to do their research with the photography options. Everything about the venue was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Hope · Married on 09/17/2016

We got married at Edgewater beach resort under the gazebo and had our reception in their conference center on sept 17,2016. Everything was amazing! All of the resort collection vendors were great. More than we expected. The different wedding packages allowed us to choose exactly what we wanted. Our wedding planner Amanda herzing was the sweetest and most helpful and went out of her way to make the day special and not so stressful. We, along with our friends and family were very pleased with the wedding and resort collections!!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Resort Collection's reply:

Hope, We are so happy to hear you were pleased with your wedding. We enjoyed you and Tommy's story and we know the future holds great things for you as couple. Congrats again!

Kelsea · Married on 09/10/2016

We have nothing but amazing things to say about our Resort Collections wedding at Edgewater Beach Resort. It was by far the best day of our lives and Amanda did an amazing job coordinating our entire wedding day. All of the little details were beyond perfect. From the gorgeous ceremony beachside, to the flower bouquets, to the banquet hall that was set up exactly as we wanted. The food was incredible. We have had so many guests rave to us that the food was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. We could not agree more! We had some guests that didn't show up and the resort was kind enough to let the groomsmen enjoy the extra meals since the food was so delicious. Amanda was kind enough to invite my husband and I to the bridal fair at Edgewater in early spring. We ended up winning the prize of a 3 night stay at a beach front condo. So my husband and I were able to stay in a gorgeous condo on one of the top floors at the resort. What a beautiful view we had that wedding weekend. I highly recommend using Resort Collections for your wedding! Thank you Amanda and Resort Collections Weddings for making sure everything was perfect for the best day of our life. We had the wedding of our dreams at Edgewater!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Kelsea,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. You and Zack were such a joy to work with. Congratulations again!

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2016

Resort collections was everything I could ask for in a wedding! I started vacationing at Edgewater since I was a little kid and always knew I wanted to have my drram wedding there and that is what I got my dream wedding!! The food was amazing and the service was awesome! Amanda our wedding coordinator did an unbelievable job with taking care of all the little details and vendors to make sure everything was perfect! I first met with Pamela and she explained everything very well and would answer any questions I had through out the wedding process! They are an awesome team together! Everyone had a great time at my wedding and said how beautiful everything turned out! I would highly recommend resort collections to anyone! I couldn't ask for anything more!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2014

We chose our reception venue pretty much just because of Pamela, the catering sales manager. I checked out numerous venues before, but Pamela is just so sweet and we felt really comfortable with her. She was amazing through the entire process! She always got back to me immediately and went above and beyond at her job! My fiancé was out of the country through most of our planning so I was extremely stressed out and she helped out so much!Our reception was PERFECT, when I walked in it was above and beyond! It was beautiful and elegant, the DJ was great, the staff was top notch, the food delicious! Pamela works with all budgets and will customize everything based on your needs! Definitely the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Heather · Married on 09/20/2014

This venue was the third place I looked and knew right away it would be perfect! They have many options for having any type of wedding you desire. They provided not only the venue, but the food, the wedding coordinator, musician, cake, dj, officiant, photographer, and florist. But they are also flexible if you do not need all of those. We had a family member that was an officiant and contracted our own dj, bakery and photographer. They have a Plan from the start for back up spaces if you are having an out door ceremony. They have a very easy payment schedule and are always will to help. My dad lives a few states away so they were Flexible with his needs for payments to coincide with his payday. I had a personal contact person from day one that never changed and she was always quick to respond and answer all my questions and if she didn't know the answer she would promptly find it! They were amazing!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Virnetta · Married on 07/13/2013

When I first got engaged, I felt as if I could be superwoman and handle the destination beach wedding myself. After starting the research and getting feedback, I realized doing this was a full time job in itself. With me working full time this was basically impossible. With my now mother in law contacting venues down the gulf coast from Alabama to Florida and arranging for me to visit and discuss the wedding plans, I was able to get an idea of what I wanted and did not want. After visiting Edgewater Beach Resort and speaking with Pamela Billing, she made me feel right at home. The hospitality was great. After leaving the resort the first time I felt as though my wedding would be held here, even though I knew I had to get the opinion of my second half. After bringing him down he experience the same hospitality and we knew then this was where we would be getting married. When we came down for the tasting I was so overwhelmed with writing the first check I burst out in tears of joy. It had finally hit me, I was having my dream wedding on the beach I had grown to love as a child. From this moment forward everything just seem to fall in place. As June start to blossom I realize that i was a little nervous about having individuals handle the wedding that I had never met. I spoke to Pamela and she arranged for me to meet Kimberly with Elegant Beginning, my wedding coordinator, and the DJ with Gulf Talent weeks before the wedding. After this meeting with all the main parts and pieces I had the relief I was going to have my dream wedding. I also had the confirmation within that I had made the correct decision with selecting Edgewater for my wedding day. When I arrived to the property I once again cried for my dream was starting to come true. From the rehearsal to the final bubble was blown as we pulled away in my golf cart chariot I felt like a princess. Edgewater help make my dream wedding become a real life fairy tale.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Virnetta,

You are such a sweet bride! My most emotional and loving bride this year! I truly enjoyed working with you from the moment I met you. I'm so happy for you and Raheam and wish you all the best in your married life together. I'm so glad that you truly enjoyed your day. All guests could just tell that you both were glowing! Congratulations!

Beth · Married on 05/25/2013

Our wedding was at the majestic beach resort in panama city beach Florida. The resort did an amazing job with our beach ceremony set up. The bridal arch was amazing and the chairs were beautiful. The resort gave us the best wedding coordinator ever! The resort even smoothed out the sand on the beach prior to the ceremony! Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Resort Collection's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You have been a pleasure to work with in planning your special day. The day and weather could not have turned out better for you! Congratulations, and we wish you and Gary the best!

Alissa · Married on 06/12/2013

Our wedding was perfect!!!! I am exceptionally pleased with the kind and courteous service we received!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Resort Collection's reply:

I'm glad you had the perfect day and weather for the ceremony! It has been great working with you, and congratulations to you and Treves!

Priscilla · Married on 05/24/2013

Other than feeling a bit robbed of the $65 for the A/V cables (they weren't properly concealed under the sand and my husband could have taken care of the cables himself if there wasn't a liability issue), I would say the wedding went very smoothly! Paying in increments was helpful and Ms. Billing was very kind during the whole process. The location was wonderful and the beach-goers were supportive- no wedding crashers!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Resort Collection's reply:

It was wonderful working with you to plan your wedding. I'm sorry if there was any confusion about the presentation for running the power out to your ceremony. It was such a beautiful day for your ceremony, and the guests all seemed to enjoy themselves. Congratulations to you and Robert!

Janna · Married on 05/26/2018

3.5

Kaitlin was very easy to work with. She worked hard and was very concerned that we just relax and enjoy our day!

Sent on 06/21/2018

The Resort Collection made my wedding planning stress free. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a beautiful ballroom or beach wedding! My wedding could not have been more perfect thanks to the them! My only complaint would have been the DJ and the florist: the DJ played 10 of the songs I requested, repeated songs that were already played, and played a break up song! Dont get me wrong, the flowers were stunning but the Florist had more pink flowers than purple (my wedding color) but it ended up still looking beautiful. Other than that it was a wedding above and beyond what I have ever dreamed! Hope this helps!

Sent on 01/16/2016