Rev Scott Williams Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Amanda R. Married on 04/21/2022

Absolutely amazing!

He was absolutely wonderful and professional as can be! He made our day so special! We we're so thrilled he was able to do our wedding!
    Adam H. Married on 04/16/2022

High Wedding

Scott was great! Great communication and really helped make our special day even better! 10/10!!!
  • Jill
    Jill N. Married on 11/06/2021

He officiated our wedding so beautifully!

We had a destination wedding in the Outer Banks and Scott officiated for us. Scott had phone conversations with both my husband and I individually, to get to know us a little bit, and to help make our ceremony more personalized. It was very important to my husband and I that God be at the center of our ceremony, and Scott did a fantastic job of tying in Scripture relevant to God’s Word on marriage, and also that was meaningful to us. He wanted to officiate the wedding the way we desired and he delivered! He also has offered to be there for us in the future if my husband and I ever need any guidance, which is truly a gift! He cares about our future as husband and wife! We’d highly recommend him!

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Hey Jill! Thank you so much for your kind words. That means a lot! It was a joy to work with you and Keith. Thank you for entrusting me with your special day! God bless you guys!
  • Sky
    Sky A. Married on 09/23/2021

Micro Wedding in OBX

Rev Scott was absolutely amazing! Going into the wedding being nervous about being in front of people Scott did a great job making us feel comfortable. He prepared a lovely ceremony for us placing god at the center. We appreciated how Scott took time to get to know us as a couple leading up to the wedding date. He was both responsive and personable all via FaceTime given that we lived so far away. All of this detail resulted in the perfect ceremony. I highly recommend including Rev Scott in your wedding day. Thank you again!!
    Penny Y. Married on 09/21/2021

Eloping In September

Rev Scott did an amazing job with our wedding! He made us feel so comfortable, like one of our own pastors from our church. It was just the two of us and he helped us with finding witnesses, which was a big help. So thankful we found him and that he was not just doing a job, he was ministering to us as well.
    Allyson M. Married on 09/11/2021

OBX wedding

Rev Scott was incredibly easy to work with! He was responsive and made our destination wedding a total success! Even being far away we had time to chat with him so he really got to know us-he made our ceremony personal to us! We are glad he was able to marry us!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 08/23/2021

Amazing wedding experience with Rev. Scott!

Reverend Scott Williams is polite, professional, and affordable. He was able to to work with us only given a months notice. He doesn't treat you like a customer, he gets to know you. He even said a special prayer at the ceremony. I highly recommend him!
    Sally N. Married on 07/03/2021

Magical Moments

Scott was so laid back and easy to work with, we were so fortunate to have him officiate my daughters wedding. His experience and professionalism along with some humor, made my daughter's wedding the special day it was meant to be. Thank you for your patience with our chaos, crying kids, and last minute plans.
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie L. Married on 06/08/2021

Beautiful 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal Ceremony

Reverend Scott was excellent. He was professional, yet put us at ease at our vow renewal. He chose beautiful scripture passages and personalized our service for us even though he knew very little about us and had only met us a few minutes before the ceremony. We were very pleased!
    Tom L. Married on 06/07/2021

Reverend Scott and our 50th wedding anniversary vowel renewal

Reverend Scott ya delight to work with. My wife and I recently celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary and decided to celebrate in Outer Banks, NC. As a part of our celebration we decided to renew our vowels. Reverend Scott was so flexible and easy to work with. My wife and I decided to redo the traditional vowels and really wanted an ordained minister to do the officiating. Scott did a great job and included some awesome scriptures as a part of the ceremony. It was awesome and I would recommend him highly to anyone. He was professional, super personable, on time, great communication. He checks all the boxes. Thank you Reverend Scott for contributing to our special day and helping to make it just absolutely perfect. God bless you.
    Allison Married on 05/30/2021

Awesome to work with!

Due to us being from another state, Rev Scott Williams made planning this day super easy (which is what every bride and groom can appreciate). We can’t thank him enough for his professional and great communication. We would highly recommend him!
    Jessie T. Married on 05/27/2021

Scott is the best!

Scott was so wonderful to work with! He performed my sisters wedding and we knew he had to perform ours. We met with Scott and he got to know us and he made our ceremony so personal and even let us add in a special excerpt from my grandfather, who was a pastor. It was truly the most meaningful and best experience!
  • Zach
    Zach W. Married on 05/18/2021

Wonderful service

I cannot recommend Scott's service strongly enough. From the outset, his communication & attention to detail was phenomenal. The one minute glitch we had, Scott fixed immediately. We are forever indebted to this man.

Thanks again Scott, Zach & Alicia Williamson
    Erica W. Married on 05/14/2021

Excellent, a pleasure to work with!

We would highly recommend Scott. He helped with our ceremony wording and layout. He was extremely flexible with adding to the ceremony to make it exactly what we wanted. Scott was also very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. He was also willing to travel to Ocracoke for our special day. Scott is a pleasure to work with, a great choice for an officiant!
  • May
    May J. Married on 03/20/2021

Happy Bride

Rev Scott Williams made our ceremony absolutely perfect! Everything went exactly how we hoped and envisioned. He is very professional and reliable. We highly recommend him! Thank you Rev Scott!
  • Lisa
    Lisa R. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly personalized and special ceremony!

Rev. Scott provided us with a very special wedding ceremony to always remember! Scott took the time to get to know us, our story, brought it to life through his choice of readings and sermon, and conducted a sand ceremony to include our children in our special day. I highly recommend Scott if you want a very special ceremony. You won't be disappointed!

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lisa and Sean. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed hearing your story, getting to know you, and leading you on this special day. I wish you all of God's richest blessings for you and your dear children as you come together as one family.
    Ali M. Married on 09/27/2020

Highly recommended

He was great! I’m glad we chose him to marry us!

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Ali, thank you for the kind review. It was so great to meet you both and be part of your ceremony. Thank you for entrusting me with such a special moment. I wish you both God's richest blessings as you enjoy life together as husband and wife.
    Grayson R. Married on 08/31/2020

Awesome - any expectations we had were exceeded.

Awesome - we both could not be more thankful. Our faith is the most important thing to us, and the ceremony was an exact example of that and making that the focal point of the ceremony. Scott helped us do exactly that. Thank you!

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

What an honor it was to be part of your wedding day and to get to know you and your family just a little bit. I loved seeing you all come together in such a special way. I know the LORD has great things in store for you all and sweet Bella. I wish you all of God's richest blessings on your new family.
    Lindsay S. Married on 08/22/2020

Scott was the perfect fit for my new husband and myself!

Scott was extremely helpful and personable throughout our wedding planning process and on our wedding day... and even after! He really was interested in our family and our love story as well as navigating us to the sacred bond that marriage is. Highly recommend Scott and we are so glad we found him!

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Lindsay and Chris, Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure getting to work with and know you. I'm so glad you found me too! I wish you nothing but God's richest blessings for you and your new family. I'm here if you ever need anything.
    Chelsey Married on 08/08/2020

Corolla Wedding

Rev. Scott was amazing. We requested him last minute for a unique situation and he was able to make it happen. The ceremony couldn’t have been more perfect...maybe minus the rain, he he did an amazing job!

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Hey Chelsey & Jeff! Thank you for your nice feedback. It was so great to get to know you and work with you. What a beautiful day! Even the rain couldn't ruin your special moment. God bless you guys!
    Kristy M. Married on 07/07/2020

What a wonderful man

Pastor Scott was kind and gracious. He was very responsive to questions and informative about weddings in OBX. We wanted someone that brought God into the ceremony and we were happy to have found him. He was also laid back enough to go with our requests. We were so blessed to have him officiate for our wedding!

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kristy! It was a pleasure to serve you and Eric and your sweet family on your special day. May God bless you all as you continue on your new course!
    Casey C. Married on 06/06/2020

Rev Scott is the best!!

Scott truly made our day special and thanks to COVID-19 we get the pleasure of working with him twice! Can’t recommend him enough. A great man to know and makes your ceremony both intimate and personal. He takes the time to get to know his clients and even snatches a selfie for the gram! We love Scott!

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Casey and Cole, thank you for such a nice review! It was such a pleasure to work with you all and help during what has been a stressful time. You have great things ahead for you two!! Love you guys!
  • Olivia
    Olivia F. Married on 10/12/2019

Great Experience

Scott was the perfect addition to our special day! Everything went absolutely perfectly and we cannot thank him enough!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 10/02/2019

Perfect day

Our Original pastor passed away suddenly and Rev Scott stepped in with short notice and helped us out with our wedding day! He did exactly what we wanted and was soo kind to us. I would definitely recommend him.

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Hey Amy and Justin! Thank you for the nice review and kind words. I was so glad that I was available to help you with your wedding. I am so sorry about Pastor Teears and the events that led up to me having to fill in for you, however. I wish you all of God's best in your marriage! Let me know if you ever need anything.
    Lori W. Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!!

Reverend Scott was great! He was easy to work with, responsive, and truly made an effort to offer advice for our marriage.

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Thank you Lori! I so enjoyed getting to know you and Jess! You two are a great couple, and I am thankful to have met you and been able to lead you in your special day. I wish you all of God's best in your new marriage!