Rev Scott Williams Reviews

53 Reviews for Rev Scott Williams

• Bonnie

Bonnie L. · Married on 06/08/2021

Beautiful 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal Ceremony

Reverend Scott was excellent. He was professional, yet put us at ease at our vow renewal. He chose beautiful scripture passages and personalized our service for us even though he knew very little about us and had only met us a few minutes before the ceremony. We were very pleased!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Tom L. · Married on 06/07/2021

Reverend Scott and our 50th wedding anniversary vowel renewal

Reverend Scott ya delight to work with. My wife and I recently celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary and decided to celebrate in Outer Banks, NC. As a part of our celebration we decided to renew our vowels. Reverend Scott was so flexible and easy to work with. My wife and I decided to redo the traditional vowels and really wanted an ordained minister to do the officiating. Scott did a great job and included some awesome scriptures as a part of the ceremony. It was awesome and I would recommend him highly to anyone. He was professional, super personable, on time, great communication. He checks all the boxes. Thank you Reverend Scott for contributing to our special day and helping to make it just absolutely perfect. God bless you.

Sent on 06/08/2021

Allison · Married on 05/30/2021

Awesome to work with!

Due to us being from another state, Rev Scott Williams made planning this day super easy (which is what every bride and groom can appreciate). We can’t thank him enough for his professional and great communication. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/02/2021

Jessie T. · Married on 05/27/2021

Scott is the best!

Scott was so wonderful to work with! He performed my sisters wedding and we knew he had to perform ours. We met with Scott and he got to know us and he made our ceremony so personal and even let us add in a special excerpt from my grandfather, who was a pastor. It was truly the most meaningful and best experience!

Sent on 06/06/2021
  • Zach

Zach W. · Married on 05/18/2021

Wonderful service

I cannot recommend Scott's service strongly enough. From the outset, his communication & attention to detail was phenomenal. The one minute glitch we had, Scott fixed immediately. We are forever indebted to this man.

Thanks again Scott, Zach & Alicia Williamson

Sent on 05/24/2021

Erica W. · Married on 05/14/2021

Excellent, a pleasure to work with!

We would highly recommend Scott. He helped with our ceremony wording and layout. He was extremely flexible with adding to the ceremony to make it exactly what we wanted. Scott was also very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. He was also willing to travel to Ocracoke for our special day. Scott is a pleasure to work with, a great choice for an officiant!

Sent on 05/23/2021
  • May

May J. · Married on 03/20/2021

Happy Bride

Rev Scott Williams made our ceremony absolutely perfect! Everything went exactly how we hoped and envisioned. He is very professional and reliable. We highly recommend him! Thank you Rev Scott!

Sent on 05/23/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly personalized and special ceremony!

Rev. Scott provided us with a very special wedding ceremony to always remember! Scott took the time to get to know us, our story, brought it to life through his choice of readings and sermon, and conducted a sand ceremony to include our children in our special day. I highly recommend Scott if you want a very special ceremony. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lisa and Sean. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed hearing your story, getting to know you, and leading you on this special day. I wish you all of God's richest blessings for you and your dear children as you come together as one family.

Ali M. · Married on 09/27/2020

Highly recommended

He was great! I’m glad we chose him to marry us!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Ali, thank you for the kind review. It was so great to meet you both and be part of your ceremony. Thank you for entrusting me with such a special moment. I wish you both God's richest blessings as you enjoy life together as husband and wife.

Grayson R. · Married on 08/31/2020

Awesome - any expectations we had were exceeded.

Awesome - we both could not be more thankful. Our faith is the most important thing to us, and the ceremony was an exact example of that and making that the focal point of the ceremony. Scott helped us do exactly that. Thank you!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

What an honor it was to be part of your wedding day and to get to know you and your family just a little bit. I loved seeing you all come together in such a special way. I know the LORD has great things in store for you all and sweet Bella. I wish you all of God's richest blessings on your new family.

Lindsay S. · Married on 08/22/2020

Scott was the perfect fit for my new husband and myself!

Scott was extremely helpful and personable throughout our wedding planning process and on our wedding day... and even after! He really was interested in our family and our love story as well as navigating us to the sacred bond that marriage is. Highly recommend Scott and we are so glad we found him!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Lindsay and Chris, Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure getting to work with and know you. I'm so glad you found me too! I wish you nothing but God's richest blessings for you and your new family. I'm here if you ever need anything.

Chelsey · Married on 08/08/2020

Corolla Wedding

Rev. Scott was amazing. We requested him last minute for a unique situation and he was able to make it happen. The ceremony couldn’t have been more perfect...maybe minus the rain, he he did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Hey Chelsey & Jeff! Thank you for your nice feedback. It was so great to get to know you and work with you. What a beautiful day! Even the rain couldn't ruin your special moment. God bless you guys!

Kristy M. · Married on 07/07/2020

What a wonderful man

Pastor Scott was kind and gracious. He was very responsive to questions and informative about weddings in OBX. We wanted someone that brought God into the ceremony and we were happy to have found him. He was also laid back enough to go with our requests. We were so blessed to have him officiate for our wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2020

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kristy! It was a pleasure to serve you and Eric and your sweet family on your special day. May God bless you all as you continue on your new course!

Casey C. · Married on 06/06/2020

Rev Scott is the best!!

Scott truly made our day special and thanks to COVID-19 we get the pleasure of working with him twice! Can’t recommend him enough. A great man to know and makes your ceremony both intimate and personal. He takes the time to get to know his clients and even snatches a selfie for the gram! We love Scott!

Sent on 06/16/2020

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Casey and Cole, thank you for such a nice review! It was such a pleasure to work with you all and help during what has been a stressful time. You have great things ahead for you two!! Love you guys!
  • Olivia

Olivia F. · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Experience

Scott was the perfect addition to our special day! Everything went absolutely perfectly and we cannot thank him enough!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/02/2019

Perfect day

Our Original pastor passed away suddenly and Rev Scott stepped in with short notice and helped us out with our wedding day! He did exactly what we wanted and was soo kind to us. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Hey Amy and Justin! Thank you for the nice review and kind words. I was so glad that I was available to help you with your wedding. I am so sorry about Pastor Teears and the events that led up to me having to fill in for you, however. I wish you all of God's best in your marriage! Let me know if you ever need anything.

Lori W. · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!!

Reverend Scott was great! He was easy to work with, responsive, and truly made an effort to offer advice for our marriage.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Thank you Lori! I so enjoyed getting to know you and Jess! You two are a great couple, and I am thankful to have met you and been able to lead you in your special day. I wish you all of God's best in your new marriage!
  • Sorin

Sorin A. · Married on 09/20/2019

Nags Head beach wedding

We were very lucky to catch Scott available less than one week ahead of our ceremony, he was very fast to confirm, accommodated our plan to have some translating done for some of our family members and the ceremony itself was amazing, very heartfelt and touching.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Thank you Sorin! It was such a blessing and honor to be part of your wedding, and to meet your bride and family. Most memorable time for me! I'm so glad it worked out for us to connect. What a treasured experience. God bless you and Oana.

Taylor M. · Married on 09/19/2019

Scott was Awesome!

We met Scott at the wedding expo that OBXWA hosts every year. We immediately knew he was the officiant we wanted for our wedding. He was kind, took the time to really talk to us and get to know us. Leading up to the wedding, he helped answer my questions about getting our marriage license in a different state (very important part of the wedding), he called and talked to my *now* husband and I for a while, just to get to know us so he could make the ceremony all the more personal. Everyone raved about how great of a job he did for our ceremony. I highly recommend Scott!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Tom G. · Married on 09/10/2019

Tom and Jennifer

Scott was amazing. He worked around Hurricane Dorian to make our day perfect! Scott is a Man if God which is what we were looking for. He was patient and listened to our ideas and wants for our ceremony. He did exactly what we wanted and tied it together with his own style and words of faith and love. We would highly recommend Scott to make your wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Tom, thank you for the nice review! It was so good to meet you and be part of your wedding. Thank you for allowing me such an honor. I wish you and Jennifer all of the best! God's best to you all!!!

Mr. A. · Married on 08/13/2019

So glad that Scott was available for our ceremony!

While exploring my options for an Outer Banks wedding officiant, the most
    important factor for me, personally, was that I find someone dedicated to a
    strong Christian service.More specifically, I was looking to renew my vows
    to my wife, in front of my children and our parents . . . a short ceremony
    to reconfirm our marriage legally, sure, but more importantly, a chance to
    rededicate our love to each other. And I really wanted someone who was
    ordained as a minister, and committed only to Jesus, the single unifying
    thread throughout the Bible. Of course, the Outer Banks are a wonderfully
    scenic place to be married at sunrise, and the setting, guests, and so on
    can be a lot of fun, but I was especially focused on finding someone who
    would take the spiritual aspect seriously and make Christ the center of our
    ceremony. To me, that is the essence of marriage. I found Scott, and he
    was truly perfect for the occasion. He was professional, articulate,
    responsive, helpful, kind, timely, and exactly what I had hoped for. I am
    100% satisfied with the decision to renew my vows to my wonderful wife with
    Scott as our acting minister.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

He was super helpful and flexible. We scheduled a call to discuss our preferences on topics to discuss during the ceremony and gave him a bit more information about each other so that we all had a better feel for one another. All in all A+!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Kiel

Kiel B. · Married on 05/10/2019

Look No Further... Best Wedding Officiant On The Beach

Scott did a phenomenal job during our wedding, he took the time to connect with my wife and I and understand how we wanted the ceremony to go. He was very genuine and caring. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to have a wedding on the OBX.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Service

We could not be more pleased with Reverend Scott! He really took the time to get to know us as a couple and invested in our marriage beyond our ceremony. We really had a good feel for him and his family after meeting his lovely wife at the OBX Wedding Expo in August, and then getting to meet Scott just sold us both and we knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding. His ceremony was perfect for us and we received nothing but praise from our guests!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2018

We met Scott at an expo in August of 2017 and were so excited to book him as our officiant for our Sept 2018 wedding! We were from out of town but Scott did a wonderful job keeping in touch and spending time with us when we came into town to get to know us and make us feel comfortable. All of our guests said they just loved him and he was fantastic at our ceremony, giving us just the look and feel we had hoped for and keeping us stress free and calm through the process!!! I definitely recommend Scott!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Lindsay!!! Thank you so much for this nice review! I so enjoyed getting to know and work with Cliff and you. I loved you and your families! I wish you all the very best as husband and wife, and don't hesitate to connect if I can further serve you guys! :)