Repeat After Me Reviews

26 | Kitty Hawk, NC

26 Reviews for Repeat After Me

26 Repeat After Me Reviews

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2018

We met Scott at an expo in August of 2017 and were so excited to book him as our officiant for our Sept 2018 wedding! We were from out of town but Scott did a wonderful job keeping in touch and spending time with us when we came into town to get to know us and make us feel comfortable. All of our guests said they just loved him and he was fantastic at our ceremony, giving us just the look and feel we had hoped for and keeping us stress free and calm through the process!!! I definitely recommend Scott!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Repeat After Me 1

Repeat After Me's reply:

Lindsay!!! Thank you so much for this nice review! I so enjoyed getting to know and work with Cliff and you. I loved you and your families! I wish you all the very best as husband and wife, and don't hesitate to connect if I can further serve you guys! :)

Stacey · Married on 06/07/2018

Scott did an amazing job with our ceremony. We had been separated five and a half years and we found our way back to each other. He listened with such intent and compassion and had a fantastic way of putting it into our vowl renewal ceremony.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Repeat After Me's reply:

Dear Stacey & Steve - it was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day. I am amazed at how God brought you two back together! What an incredible story of hope and restoration. Thank you for the privilege! Best wishes to you two!

Debbie · Married on 05/15/2018

We are still on cloud nine after our perfect wedding day on 5/15/18. We shared our day with family only and had the ceremony in our home. Scott was the absolute perfect choice to be our officiant. We met with Scott prior and shared more about ourselves as well as what we envisioned for the day and he absolutely nailed it. He made it personal to us and even became a source of strength to me as i went through my vowels. I thank you Scott for being a part of our celebration of marriage and I would assure any couple looking to him that they would be in great hands. Debbie and Eddie

Sent on 05/20/2018

Repeat After Me's reply:

Hey Debbie! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wonderful ceremony - what a privilege and joy to celebrate with you. I wish you and Eddie the very best as husband and wife. I loved meeting your mom and dad too, and having your dad close the ceremony in prayer was the perfect touch. God bless you guys!

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2018

Scott was so helpful and nice throughout the months leading up to our wedding! He helped make our wedding the perfect day! I would highly recommend him for anyone getting married at the Outer Banks!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Repeat After Me 2

Repeat After Me's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! I so enjoyed getting to know you and Austin and being part of your wonderful day. It was perfect! And you two were great to work with . . . and plus I loved getting to work with a groom I can look eye to eye! :) All the very best to you guys!!!

Patrick & Cathy · Married on 03/11/2018

Pastor Scott was the perfect person to unite us in marriage! Professional, flexible and a great personality! Best of all, he loves the Lord!!

Repeat After Me 3

Dani · Married on 04/02/2017

We absolutely loved working with Scott! It's tough when planning a destination wedding to pick the right vendors, and especially when it comes to an officiant, you want someone who's going to make your ceremony personal, and that's hard to find from far away. From day one, Scott took the time to sit down with us and just talk to us - about normal things, about wedding things, about life in general. We made a trip to the Outer Banks (from Raleigh) to meet with him and it made us feel like he was really making an effort to make our ceremony personal and meaningful to us even without having known us for all that long.

Throughout the planning process, Scott was great about incorporating readings and pieces that I definitely knew I wanted, and he helped me plan it all out so that the ceremony outline wouldn't be TOO long. He was also there along the way for questions and anything I needed while trying to plan everything. It all felt very easy and personal, and he sent us several resources on making a marriage work both before and after our big day. It definitely wasn't just a "one and done" kind of deal. He's been a great support, and on the day of our wedding, Scott showed up smiling and happy and was just the perfect fit for our laid-back beach ceremony.

We couldn't be more happy that Scott was the person who married us, and we highly recommend him to other brides and grooms looking for a personalized wedding ceremony and general marriage guidance from an overall really friendly and likable guy!

Caroline · Married on 01/28/2017

Rev. Scott Williams did a great job as our officiant. He met us on Facetime, since we were planning from a distance, and really made the effort to get to know us as a couple. He gave as a quick, meaningful ceremony, as requested. He was flexible when we told him the day before the wedding that we would be moving the ceremony out on the beach- in January! He also stuck around and did a blessing before we ate dinner at the reception. He was also kind enough to give us a military discount. We were very pleased with his services and enjoyed getting to know him !

Rev Scott officiated our wedding and did an amazing job! He made us comfortable while still ensuring our ceremony was special & heart-warming.

Hannah · Married on 05/22/2016

Scott Williams was friendly and professional. He helped to create a wonderful and memorable wedding ceremony that reflected our beliefs as Christians. We would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in OBX.

Abigail · Married on 05/20/2016

Repeat After Me was exactly what we were looking for. Scott's encouragement, support and counsel before, during and after made our big day extra special.

Hailey · Married on 05/14/2016

Scott is amazing! Professional yet laid back and very easy to talk to. He not only wants to help on your wedding day but help build a foundation for your marriage. I can't say enough great things about him!

Erin · Married on 10/24/2015

My wife met Scott at the wedding expo in OBX, January 2015 and immediately felt a connection with him. Being from out of town we wanted to make sure we found someone that would take time to get to know us on a personal level. Scott exceeded all of our expectations. Through numerous phone calls, an in person meeting, and our rehearsal; Scott got to know us as a couple and made us feel completely at ease. He was a pleasure to work with and we look forward to meeting with him on future trips to OBX.

Samantha · Married on 08/21/2015

Scott was an amazing man of God who truly wanted to make our day special! We are so blessed we found him!

Leigh · Married on 06/27/2015

Scott was an absolutely amazing minister for our wedding! He took the time to meet with us well before the wedding date because he was truly interested in getting to know us as a couple. He was kind-hearted, compassionate, responsive, and flexible as he worked with us to personalize the wedding ceremony. When the time came, his special touches made us comfortable and the ceremony was incredibly special. We appreciated his ability to remind us of Jesus' love and the blessings that have brought us together as well as encourage us to stay steadfast in our vows with the challenges of life to come. Almost two years later when we look back on our wedding day, we are so thankful that Scott was our officiant. We were incredibly lucky to have Scott at our wedding and definitely recommend him to any couple looking for a minister to make their special day perfect!

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

Scott was a fantastic addition to our big day! He was relaxed and flexible at our rehearsal dinner and a perfect host to our ceremony on our wedding day! Scott genuinely cares about the marriages he presides over and it shows in each interaction he has with the couple throughout the process. Thanks so much!!

• Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Mike and Missy Smith · Married on 10/10/2014

Scott was very open to our suggestions with our vows, but he also promised us that after hearing our story, he would tailor his message to make it very special for us. We LOVED our wedding, so don't be afraid to turn over the reigns. He is not a cheesy "minister for hire," but truly a man with character and a Christian view on marriage.

Kate · Married on 09/13/2014

My fiance and I come from very different religious backgrounds (Catholic and Southern Baptist) so we were very concerned about who to hire for something so personal as the ceremony. Let me tell you - Scott was above and beyond fantastic! He was so great to work with, and our phone conversations made me feel like I had known him for years (we actually had a lot in common). He is extremely flexible and willing to work with couples, and has a terrific approach to it all. We greatly appreciated his guidance and general advice to us as a Christian couple. From a bride's perspective, working with vendors and all that is involved with planning, he was by far one of the most professional I had the pleasure of dealing with and made everything so easy for me. If only everyone could be this great to work with! The ceremony was phenomenal, about 25 minutes and just the right combination of religious/traditional and "beach" laid back, and our friends and family (from such different backgrounds, as I mentioned before) all loved him!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Scott!

Kate (& Josh)

Patrick · Married on 07/12/2014

It was truly a blessing to have Reverend Scott Williams marry us on July 12, 2014. We are from Chesapeake, Virginia, so we had to find an officiant from the Outer Banks for our wedding. We looked at dozens of officiants in the Outer Banks. After exchanging emails and speaking with him on the phone, it was obvious that he was perfect for us. He is the Fellowship of Christian Athletes director for the OBX, and it is obvious that he truly has a passion for what he does. We instantly formed a connection with Scott. He is very easy to work with, fun to be around, and just an overall good guy. Anybody considering using him for their wedding will be very happy with their selection. Thanks Scott!!!

Brittany · Married on 07/12/2014

Rev. Scott Williams was everything we could have asked for and more in a wedding officiant! Not only did he do a wonderful job in preparing us for the big day with an outline and even what he was wearing to make sure it fit with our dress code, he was incredibly easy to talk to and we felt completely comfortable with him both before and during the big day. In fact, we liked him so much that we invited him to stay for dinner where he made such a wonderful impression on our guests that they even told us afterwards how much they enjoyed his company! We also really appreciated how nice, accommodating and flexible he was especially when almost all of our guests and bridal party got stuck in traffic, and we ended up having to start the ceremony an hour later than planned. I think any bride would be feeling the stress during hiccups like that before the wedding, but thanks to having such an easy-going and flexible officiant, I was able to relax a little more and once again enjoy our special day after calling him on the way and pushing back the ceremony. As requested, he was also able to provide a short, but still meaningful ceremony for us since we were getting married outside in the middle of July...it was a little toasty that day, and we all appreciated not having to stay out too long in the sun. Overall, Scott did a phenomenal job making what is a typically a pretty stressful event for a bride (especially when planning a wedding long distance from Virginia), memorable and care-free, and I cannot thank him enough!

Mary · Married on 05/25/2014

Reverend Scott made our ceremony such a happy and joyous occasion. My husband and I were both raised Christian and we were looking for an officiant who would focus on our unity and aspects of our spirituality. Scott was so friendly and easy to talk to. Simply stated he is a down to earth guy who you can chat with about all aspects of life. He gave us some great advice. My husband and I got married on the beach in the evening. We had all of our close friends and family there. Reverend Scott made sure to include everyone in our ceremony and make sure the ceremony focused on everyone coming together to celebrate our unity. I highly recommend Reverend Scott.

Katy · Married on 05/17/2014

We are very pleased that Rev. Williams officiated our wedding. We met with him several months before our wedding to go over details and he had a lot of great information and advice. He definitely helped set aside some of our worries :-) He was very easy to get a hold of and even gave us his cell # so we could contact him whenever. Nothing but good things to say about Scott! He still keeps in touch to check in on our marriage and to send us articles, readings, etc.

Katelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

I would highly recommend Scott to officiate your wedding. He did a fantastic job and made sure to include all the little details. He was very accommodating and met up with us before our ceremony to make sure everything was perfect for our special day!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Repeat After Me's reply:

Katelyn! Thank you for the nice review! I so enjoyed getting to know you and Bryce and your families as well. We had a great time, didn't we?!? Wishing you God's best as you start as husband and wife in this next chapter of your life.

Kate · Married on 05/11/2018

When my husband and I met up with Scott last November before our wedding, Scott was so sweet and went over the day-of game plan with us. He answered all of our questions and was very helpful. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and Scott definitely delivered. It was quite warm and sunny on our wedding day, so a 15-20 minute ceremony was perfect. Thanks so much Scott!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Repeat After Me's reply:

Thanks so much Kate for the nice review! I so enjoyed getting to know you and Matt and your families. What a special day - it was PERFECT! I wish you all the very best. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to serve and encourage you!

Kamer · Married on 09/08/2018

3.5

Scott was amazing! From the first minute we met with him at the OBX wedding expo we knew he was going to be a perfect fit for us. He was able to create a warm and loving ceremony with a laid back feel that fit our personality. His easy going, and flexible personality helped us stay relaxed and stress free about the whole process and we are so happy with the results! Highly recommend Scott for any couple who is planning an OBX wedding from afar!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Repeat After Me's reply:

Hey Kamer & Brett! Thanks for the nice review! I sure did enjoy getting to know you and spend your special day with you. Thank you for entrusting me with such an important role. It was so good to see everything come together. Tell Kona I said hello!

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

3.5

Scott welcomed us with open arms and guided us to our perfect ceremony. He absolutely created the best balance that we thought was appropriate for us. Highly recommend!!!