2863 Reviews for RENT MY WEDDING

Clean Up (1)
Showroom (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Social Media Integration (1)

Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
Dj Derik

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/11/51, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Lights

I rented uplights from you all for my birthday celebration .excellent service fast delivery i called to make sure they received return lights and gave a positive feedback to the rep i will be ordering from you again

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LAst minute need and this worked out perfectly!

Profile Picture kristen, 2/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent MY Wedding is one of the most professional and efficient rental companies I've worked with.
Their staff is always helpful. Prices are reasonable. Never am disappointed!
Geni
The Ivy Place Flowers & Events

Profile Picture Geni, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I ordered a black light for my daughter's 13th birthday party... The process was made very simple and very easy... I also ordered kind of last minute and it's still arrived in time for my event.. Actually the day before which was perfect!!! I will definitely be using this service again and will also be recommending it to friends. thank you again for making my daughter's party and my job of throwing it less stressful!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The overal experience is great from product to customer service. It's simply that easy and if you prefer to speak to someone, they are readily available. I have used them several times this year.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I am so grateful we had this convenient option! I could only afford uplighting but all of their prices are better than going elsewhere. The uplighting was the most affordable option I found and worked perfectly. Set up took a few minutes to figure out but once I saw how it was a breeze to program the lights and setting them at the venue was also quick and easy. I enjoyed the freedom of making them the color I wanted. It was a convenient process. Thank you!

Profile Picture Elayna, 8/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I had a wonderful experience putting with my order from start to finish. The main POC (Maria) that I was in touch with was absolutely wonderful. She dealt with my back and forth, and my changing requirements, for several days with patience and kindness, and came up with cost effective ways for me to get exactly what I needed for our event. I highly recommend using this company - it was a great experience through and through.

Profile Picture Mehvesh, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Delivery

Everything was perfect about this business from having so many amazing things to choose from to the great prices to the easiness of it all. Instructions on receiving, returning, and using the items were the farthest from complicated!! It was so easy the kids could use it by themselves! And it was the highlight of my wedding. I had so many people ask about it and one person ready to order from them as well. Will definitely rent from them again and I'm so glad I found them in time for the most wonderful day of my life!!!

Photos
Profile Picture arianna, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Props

My experience with this company was wonderful! The reps were responsive, helpful and very accommodating. We received our equipment a few days early which was great. The set up of the equipment was easy and the youtube links were very helpful as well. The lighting made our reception hall look amazing and the monogram with our names and date of our wedding added a special touch. We were very happy to have found this company and definitely will be sharing them with others.

Profile Picture Octavia , 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Such an awesome experience! I was kind of worried considering it was all online. However I couldn't have made a better choice for my wedding. everything came on time it was perfect and they were really flexible and responsive to everything that I needed. Lord willing I never have to do it again but if I were I would definitely use Rent My Wedding for sure!

Profile Picture Destiny, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Couldn't ask for a better experience. Definitely took our wedding to the next level of elegance! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We are so happy with the uplighting we rented!! It shipped early and was so easy to return too. We got emails along the way which helped an anxious bride! It added soo much to our reception and we could not have been happier! Thank you for the awesome service!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I ordered pipe and drape from this company for my wedding. So easy for the men to install and received so many compliments. It arrived two days before my wedding as guaranteed and no problems sending back. I would definitely order from here for futilely party rentals!

Profile Picture Shondrika , 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens

Easy set up and breakdown. It was an awesome addition for my wedding!!

Profile Picture Rachal, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent my wedding was awesome. Used them to surprise my wife with a monogram. And For one the price was perfect. The service was amazing. I had to order an extra item at the last minute and they made it happen. Thanks to all team.

Profile Picture Emmanuel, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very easy to do! Low stress. Easy returns.

Profile Picture Naheed, 6/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

RentMyWedding.com provided the uplighting and photobooth for my wedding. These rentals added an atmosphere and entertainment for my guest that made my event a night to remember! I would recommend this company to friends, family or even strangers that wanted these services as the quality was top notch!

Profile Picture Theodore, 6/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I'm so happy that this services was available it made our event look so classy and elegant people were awing and wooing all night.

Profile Picture willa, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Customer Service helped answer my questions regarding how many uplights I needed and were flexible as I worked through selecting which design I wanted to my dance floor gobo.

Profile Picture Jada, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Easy to work with and delivered as requested

Photo for RENT MY WEDDING Review - Love was all around.
Profile Picture Sharon, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

From beginning to end, Rent My Wedding was accessible and professional. The customer service was superb and, most importantly, LIVE! Dealing with an actual customer service representative made all the difference.

Returning the materials was extremely easy, as well.

Profile Picture Edwin, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hi was truly impressed with Rent My Wedding - from the ordering process through the shipping and set up everything was very easy to do. Each box of lights came with easy to follow instructions and shipping back was a cinch.

We ordered 3 boxes worth of lights and when we realized one did not arrive with the others we called Rent My Wedding and they quickly shipping it out overnight so that we received it in time for our event. They were incredibly helpful and response and made our event a true success!

Profile Picture Daniella, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent my wedding was the easiest company to work with and was one of the least stress items included in my wedding. I ordered a GoBo months ahead of time and it came right before my wedding in perfect condition. We even had to extend our rental a few days past it was due and the company was understanding, and very responsive. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Also the GoBo print was exactly what I ordered and turned out stunning. I absolutely loved how elegant and beautiful it was!

Photo for RENT MY WEDDING Review - This was just off my phone