Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel Reviews

Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel 3
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel 4
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel 5

Kayla · Married on 01/28/2017

We had our wedding at this hotel in January. It was still under construction but I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding weekend! Danielle was so nice and easy to work with during the whole process. We had a few hiccups the night before but nothing we could have controlled. I had strawberries delivered to my room the morning of my wedding and all the staff complimented me on how beautiful I looked. The best staff I've ever come across. They are all so welcoming and will do anything to keep their guests happy. My husband and I can't wait to make a trip back to this hotel!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! It was a pleasure assisting you and Nick with your wedding. The two of you are some of the sweetest people I have ever met. I very much look forward to seeing you again soon!

Rachael · Married on 11/10/2018

3.0

November wedding

The team that worked with us in the day of the wedding made our day flawless. As the bride, having a unique style wedding, this setting was perfect. Our guests continually compliment our celebration.
    The staff here understood the vision, simple ..easy & only enhanced our ideas while keeping us comfortably in budget. They were extremely helpful with the process. They worked seemlessly with our coordinator/rental company. (Elevated events).
    The team was amazing. From little details, to making sure I had champagne and my lip gloss, to taking care of our dog, tidying up our room so we would wake up to a nice clean space. Lint rollers, ironing service for the groomsmen, keeping our flowers fresh. . . They made everything very special, no problems at all. I would recommend working with them for any events you need. Their personalities are vibrant, kind & funny, the best combination to guide our entire stay celebration.

Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel 6