Renaissance Orlando Hotel Airport Reviews

10 | Orlando, FL

10 Reviews for Renaissance Orlando Hotel Airport

• O

OMAYRA · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful place, very elegant and convenient for those guest traveling from far!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Renaissance Orlando Hotel Airport's reply:

Thank you Omayra! We loved working with you to plan your wedding.
  • Zanilia

Zanilia · Married on 11/12/2017

This review is long overdue and exceedingly well-deserved! We had contacted and toured about 25 or more venues before we found the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel. From the very message sent via WW, to the first phone call and meeting, all our communications with Laurel were consistently helpful, professional, and thorough. Our wedding day was perfect! Laurel and her team were nothing short of amazing. She is responsive and worked hard to meet every single detail and need for us.
    We selected our DJ and Designer from a list of recommendations from the Hotel and could not be happier with our choices! This then resulted in more recommendations that made the synergy of our wedding team incomparable.
    This was a destination wedding for our guest as EVERYONE travelled from out of town/country (we moved to Orlando one year before our wedding). The staff on the weekend of our wedding were attentive and ensured that our guests had everything they needed!
    The food was delicious! We knew this from our tasting meeting, however, 3 months later our guests are still raving about the food. Our ceremony and reception could not have gone any smoother. If there were any hiccups we and our guests are unaware of them.
    THANK YOU RENAISSANCE ORLANDO AIRPORT HOTEL FOR MAKING OUR DAY PERFECT!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Renaissance Orlando Hotel Airport's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience Zanilia! My team and I loved working with you to make every moment of your special day perfect and wish you and Brian many wonderful years to come!

Priya · Married on 03/17/2017

Hands down the best service and experience possible. I planned my wedding reception in Orlando at the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel but I live in Texas. Laurel was incredible to work with and she is very caring. The catering was delicious, we chose plated dinner for 165 guests and the presentation was exquisite. The staff were very kind and we were very pleased with the whole experience from the beginning till the end. Our reception was at the Vienna Ballroom and it was magnificent. The whole team at Renaissance made our reception a DREAM COME TRUE. We highly recommend this venue. It was an easy but elegant experience overall. LOVED working with Laurel, she is a ROCKSTAR!!! :-)

Priya and Daniel

Sent on 03/30/2017

Allison · Married on 01/28/2017

A Special thank you to Renaissance Orlando Airport and your "A Class" service team - catering manager (Laurel) and banquet captain (Susan) for making our special day such a memorable one.

Laurel was extremely professional, helpful, paid attention to details and attentive to our every need from start to finish. We were rather impressed with how much she anticipated our needs and made recommendation that surpassed our expectation just by listening to us. Her listening skills are very much on point and you truly don't find this rare skill coupled with so many other amazing attributes very often in one person.

Laurel worked with all vendors to ensure that the common goal was achieved so thank you all for your cohesive effort www.esmeraldasbridalboutique.com/ (Amazing Floral Arrangements, Decor, Linen and Tux Rental) and www.gofldj.com/ (Spectacular Entertainment – DJ & MC).

I also want to add that the honeymoon suite was an amazing way to top / end our night. We travel extensively hence; upgraded room is always a plus for us. The honeymoon suite had more than enough space for the entire bridal party to get ready, kitchen area, multiple restrooms, newly renovated and contemporary look / feel.

Needless to say, we will definitely recommend Renaissance Orlando Airport to friends and family and utilize your services for future events given that our experience was beyond immaculate.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

This was a perfect venue for my family because it was close to the airport and they were all coming from out of town. The staff was super friendly and VERY helpful with advice when I asked for it. I LOVED working with Laurel and would highly recommend this hotel. The only thing I didn't like was their signature wall when you first walk in, I think it is an eyesore but that wasn't a huge deal as the ballroom looks fantastic!

Sent on 11/27/2016

astrid · Married on 10/15/2016

The Renaissance is hands down the BEST venue to have your wedding ceremony & reception! Laurel Dumez did an incredible job putting everything together. She was very professional and always responded to me promptly no matter what I needed. Laurel and her team went above and beyond the day of our wedding. All our guests were impressed and we are so happy that they made our day everything we had envisioned and more. I can not thank them enough for making our day amazing. We highly recommend the Renaissance, we couldn't have picked a better place!

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/16/2011

I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my Wedding Reception held at. The staff goes above and beyond what was asked of them, they are very professional and they make sure that you get what you want for your Wedding. I loved every minute of it and the staff gets a five star review from this very picky bride, I cannot say thank you enough!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Maria · Married on 04/17/2010

The Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel planned and executed my wedding day so perfectly. The entire staff is outstanding. You can tell they care. Special thanks to Beth, my wedding coordinator, who was very detailed and highly organized, and thought of even the littlest, but important details...adding special touches here and there along the way. I can't say enough good things about this place!

Sent on 03/20/2011

Ven · Married on 02/09/2013

I celebrated my 10 year vow renewal/ wedding ceremony at the Renassaince in February 2013 and I had the most wondeful experience. I worked Stacy Nunez the event coordinator and everything was professional and on point. Policies and procedures were stated upfront in the contract and all my expectations were met. Staff members were professional, polite and flexible. The day of the event everything went smoothly, my guest loved the ambiance of the hotel and the modern touches throughout lobby and the reception room. The food was great and the overnight stay that came complimentary was wonderful. I would definately recommend the Renaissance to anyone who wanted to have a classy event without breaking the bank, that will wow their guests.

Sent on 03/27/2013
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 04/26/2014

While we could have saved money somewhere else, this place was a joy to work with. Stacy was professional and flexible, and was great at making suggestions when I was uncertain about things. The event went smoothly, and the staff was very friendly. Glad we stayed here, had our wedding reception here, and a family brunch the next morning. Everyone seemed to like their food, so glad the staff knew to serve my husband and I first so we could start mingling with guests.

Sent on 05/03/2014