Reflection Bay Golf Club Reviews

12 Reviews for Reflection Bay Golf Club

• Kalpana

Kalpana Reddy · Married on 09/19/2019

Awesome wedding venue

This place was perfect! Our event planner was soooo great to work with Kristi Kowalchuk. Everyone was so impressed with the views and the photos turned out great! There was a special room for the bridal party to get ready and they let us hire a special chef for Indian food which turned out so good!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Day Ever!

I could write for days about Kristi and her team at Reflection Bay. The moment I walked onto the patio and looked over the event lawn I knew this is where I would get married. The location can not be beat, with views of the lake, mountains and greens. Kristi went above and beyond for us! Every single detail, even the smallest she helped with. We were never over looked or felt like she did not have time for us. Even when I’m sure I over whelmed her with questions, she handled everything and even made sure I wasn’t forgetting anything. The food at the cocktail hour and reception was beyond compare. Reflection Bay absolutely made all of my dreams a reality and I will forever cherish this day thanks to Kristi.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Grace Eang · Married on 01/19/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better

The event manager, Kristi, was fantastic. She was so helpful through the whole planning process and went above and beyond to accommodate us.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Reflection Bay Golf Club's reply:

Grace,
    I'm so happy you had a great wedding! Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your big day! :) Congratulations again!
    All my best,
    Kristi

Justine · Married on 10/14/2016

We love RB! We were so happy to find that beach/lake style feel in the LV area! People can't believe that this venue exists in the desert of Vegas! We absolutely love Desiree and Brae. They were flexible, responsive and so much fun to work with. All of the RB staff were awesome! We understand that this venue has become so popular again that the pricing has increased, but it was so worth it! We and our guests loved the ceremony views and location as well as the food and drinks offered throughout the whole event. My husband said the golf course was really nice as well! Working with RB was awesome and we highly recommend this gorgeous venue to anyone looking for a destination wedding feel while staying local in Las Vegas! Thank you so much Desiree and Brae for ensuring our special day was indeed 5-stars!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Erica · Married on 09/12/2015

Reflection Bay is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. From the breathtaking ceremony at the edge of Lake Las Vegas to the reception on the second floor overlooking the water and the twinkling lights in the palm trees, it could not have provided a better backdrop for our wedding. It also had these amazing inlets for photographs – going down the stairs under a bridge, under palm trees, and a chance to get your feet wet on a sandy beach. You forget you are in Las Vegas.

The fantastic and accommodating people we worked with made the facility better than we expected. They thought about the bride and groom, as well as the guests. The Chef made changes and incorporated some delicious elements that we requested. Desiree Maas, the Event Sales Director, came on board almost six weeks before the wedding and jumped right in to see what we needed, how she could help, what details still needed to organized, and overall was a warm smiling addition. We were so happy to see her join the Reflection Bay team.

The Wedding Coordinator, Kendra Goss, made everything seamless. She was one step ahead of us throughout the process. She made the planning easy. We had a big picture of what we wanted it to look like, and she made everything look better than we could have ever imagined. She paid attention to the details and listened to us each step of the way. Between Kendra, Desiree and their staff, the event was flawless and we only had to worry about having a fantastic night.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2015

The friendliness that Justine at Reflection Bay provided was unbelievable. There was non-stop communication and there was nothing I had to do without her help. Also my husband is in the Army and we had an original date, that eventually got pushed to a later date, there was absolutely NO problem with changing my wedding date at this location. Justine worked with me to make sure my special day was where and how I wanted and on a date that was convenient for me and my spouse and family. Also to make the ceremony look even nicer she added a few touches to the chairs.

Something else that was extremely helpful was the weather during the week of my wedding was not very good, so Justine and the photographer were communicating back and fourth with me to make sure my wedding day was just perfect. Whatever I needed was accommodated for.

I only had 10 guests, so the price was accommodated for this. Also prices can be varied by how much you want the venue to provide and how much you want to do on your own. For instance I got my flowers from somewhere else, brought my own officiant, etc. so the price was reduced.

The room that the bride and groom, along with family/ wedding party get ready in is awesome and practical with a huge mirror a big room and a bathroom attatched!

I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

We had our wedding ceremony here on the first week it opened. The co-ordinator is excellent and the venue is beautiful. I highly recommend Reflection Bay for any event. It is even more stunning now that the renovations are complete.

Sent on 12/03/2014

3.5

The venue is beautiful, the staff Desiree and Bray were very helpful! The only thing is mainly all communication with Desiree is by text messaging, which I am not fond of! Sometimes I had too wait a day or two before receiving an answer.sometimes it was days later when I texted her to see if she got the original text! I think she should ask how a client would prefer to be contacted! There were things set up that weren't right and they were asked to change it to the correct way but wasn't done ! So just check the day of set up make sure it's how u want it if not request and make sure later that the changes were made. The food was excellent, it was enjoyed by all the guests ! Overall it was a great day!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jane · Married on 03/28/2015

4.2
      3.5

Outstanding venue. Our outdoor wedding ceremony could not have been more picturesque, intimate (90 guests) and memorable. Justine did a remarkable job in bringing our ideas to life, as well as offering ideas for our day. After our 1st meeting, we had total confidence we were in the right hands with Justine, which was especially important since we were a destination wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Matt · Married on 10/07/2017

1.6
      2.0

I had my wedding there this fall. The disorganization was amazing. First I was suppose to pay half of the total 2 weeks before the event. I didn’t get a final amount until 1 week before which was all wrong. Then when I asked them to correct it they sent me someone else’s final price. I didn’t not get the final price till the day of the wedding after they tried to change the prices on me from the original agreed upon price. We had a catered dinner. They said I need the exact numbers of chicken and beef and that I could not change peoples orders even if they change there mind which is not normal for a catered dinner for them to ask. I argued with them for a half an hour that they need to accommodate for people changing there mind which I eventually won. At every step of the way they make the experience harder on you I would never use them again. Oh and lastly we asked them to save the top tier of the wedding cake. We went there the next day and they gave us what was left of the bottom layer. They did not keep the top layer. Do not expect them to listen and follow anything you say

Sent on 12/14/2017

Susanne · Married on 05/27/2017

0.6
      0.5

Very disorganized, misleading and rude staff. If it weren't for the beauty of the venue we would have chose another! They do not help nor care about your event at all... sorry such a waste of a beautiful venue being run by people who could care less about you or making your day special.

Sent on 07/25/2017