{Redefined} Designs & Events Reviews

9 | Sioux Falls, SD

9 Reviews for {Redefined} Designs & Events

Megan · Married on 02/04/2017

Lucy and her team are incredible. We started off as just wanting decor at our ceremony site and then added on the coordinating services....I am so glad we did! She took care of everything. I was able to just be present for my wedding, she is truly amazing. They packed everything up for us after the reception. Our ceremony was beautifully decorated and everything that needed to be moved from site to site was moved flawlessly and quickly.

Sent on 02/07/2017

I could not thank Lucy and her team enough!! We used RDE just for day-of coordinating and for set up and tear down- I wish I would have used her for everything! Lucy and team was so fabulous and made me feel so special even though I was only using a portion of her fabulous services. Her assistance made my wedding day completely stress free!!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Molly · Married on 08/13/2016

Seriously I don't even know where to start! I can't begin to explain how happy my husband and I are that we had Lucy as our wedding planner. I was a little worried when we started planning because I didn't have very clear ideas about what I wanted. I really just had general ideas of what I liked. Lucy really took the time to get to know my and my husbands personalities. She was able to deliver exactly what we wanted even though we weren't very helpful at giving her specifics. We really let her take the reigns on a lot of the planning, especially when it came to décor and floral. She went above and beyond anything that we could have come up with on our own! Her experience as a wedding planner really showed and came in useful so many times. She had a TON of helpful suggestions and ideas that I would have never though of! She made planning out wedding extremely fun instead of stressful like it can be for so many people. The week of the wedding she dealt with all the vendors and details and I was able to really enjoy every moment instead of trying to do it all myself. she had planned the day down to the minute which really helped with the flow of the day and didn't allow for a lot of downtime which kept all the guests engaged in our wedding day. We received so many compliments about our wedding and the reception from our guests and we have to give all the credit to Lucy and her team! We would not change one thing about our experience with Lucy or our wedding day! If you are looking for a wedding planner she is your girl!!! THANK YOU so much Lucy!!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2016

Lucy and her team are so fun to work with! They did an awesome job!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/16/2016

Lucy was ABSOLUTELY wonderful! Lucy is filled with ideas and is very talented, I would definitely recommend her! She helped make our vision come to life and we were extremely pleased with her work.

Sent on 05/10/2016

You helped me more than I even knew I needed!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Leah · Married on 08/08/2015

I first saw Lucy's work at the Sparkle Bridal Tour in Sioux Falls and loved it. I was planning my wedding from Nebraska since I was a student. Lucy was a godsend. My now husband and I told her what we liked, she showed us her ideas, and when we all agreed, she ran with it. She was very flexible with meeting with us since I only could meet on certain weekends. On the actual wedding day, she took care of everything at the reception venue and I didn't have to worry about a thing. When I finally got to see everything put together, I was ecstatic. I couldn't imagine it turning out any better. We loved everything and got a ton of compliments from our guests. Lucy was so easy to work with and so kind. She made our wedding day a breeze.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Beth · Married on 07/24/2015

Lucy and her staff were wonderful! The Ultimate Planning and Design Package was well worth it. Lucy is so creative and flexible. Our daughter's wedding day was perfect and we were able to relax and enjoy the entire day and not have to worry about details. I highly recommend Redefined Designs to help take the stress out of planning and day of details.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Lucy and her team did the set-up for our wedding and the take-down. She did not just set things up, though, she creatively put together items to make the venue amazing. People came up to us all night talking about how one-of-a-kind the decor was. Many of the decor items were items we provided although she has tons to rent and did rent us some of her own neat pieces like items to hang our place cards on, linens, cute candles, etc. She was fun to work with and understood the vision of the day. She took boxes of jars, books, pearls, etc. and she truly created this beautiful environment with it all. She also worked really hard. Any setbacks were handled in stride and professionally. Lucy does all kinds of creative work for events and has a degree in interior design as well. We will definitely go back to her for anything needed in the future. She is very gifted. I highly recommend working with Lucy at Redefined events for your wedding!!

Sent on 08/24/2014