Vermillion, SD 57069 Map · Phone number

About Simply Eloped

We help people produce small ceremonies all around the US! Note that we're not actually set up in South Dakota right now. WeddingWire isn't allowing us to update the location associated with this profile, but we're working on it!

• Plan to Party
  • B2Bee Bridal Spectacular
  • Serendipitous Events By Jessica, LLC.
  • Envision Event Planning + Print Studio

24 Reviews for Simply Eloped

Christy Mcelhinny · Getting married on 04/01/2022

Worth every penny!

I was hesitant to pay someone for the service of zooming our wedding, when "i could do it myself." But honestly, they did such a great job before and during the ceremony and at a totally reasonable price, that I'm so glad we did it. It was so nice to work out all the kinks ahead of time and not have to worry the day of. They also were there in the chat to help the less-technical savvy guests make sure their audio was working and keep everyone else muted. Everyone that watched the zoom had really great feedback and it was the perfect way to still involve everyone we had wanted to attend our wedding, while keeping them safe. Would recommend for any couple looking to go virtual!

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • Jackie

Jackie Hermes · Getting married on 01/11/2022

Service beyond anything I expected

I found Simply Eloped just googling elopement locations and was not sure what to expect. They delivered WELL above and beyond anything I hoped for. The entire process was simple, affordable, and the officiant and photographer were so professional. If I could do it all over again I would not change a thing.

Sent on 12/07/2020

Simply Eloped's reply:

Jackie - wow! Thank you for such a stunning review. We are so happy we blew your expectations out of the water - it's our pleasure! We wish you a very happy life together. :)

Kessly Medearis · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Made my wedding day effortless

The packages they offered were exactly what I needed and looking to spend. The process was so easy, and all of my questions beforehand were answered and taken care of. Even after the wedding they took care of some lost items for me. Truly great experience. Can't thank them enough for making my day perfect and special.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Simply Eloped's reply:

Kessly - thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy that through it all you felt taken care of. That's important to us! Wishing you a very happy and healthy life together. :)

• Vermillion, SD, 57069 See on map
    2027096287 (Phone number)
    Location of (Simply Eloped)