36 Reviews for Red Ridge

Outside Vendors (3)
Outside Alcohol (3)
Furniture (3)
Scenic Views (2)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Buffet (1)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Outside Cake (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
36 Red Ridge Reviews

Red Ridge is absolutely breathtaking! What makes it even better are the passionate owners and amazing staff! From day one, you could tell that the owners, Chris and Bethany, love what they do and go above and beyond to ensure that guests at their venue are treated like royalty. We were just taken away by the attention to detail provided in every aspect of our wedding. The staff, Adam, Tina and Chris were just as wonderful and passionate about their jobs as the owners. We had so many compliments about the venue and service from our guests. We couldn't have asked for a better experience, our wedding day turned out even better than we could have ever imagined! Even all of the vendors recommended by Chris and Bethany were wonderful to work with! Thank you to the amazing people at Red Ridge for helping us create beautiful memories!

Profile Picture Kathy, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was amazing! You would be missing out on a great venue and staff with Chris and Bethany if you didn't book with them. They are so sweet and kind! Love their staff and everything was perfect!!!!!

Profile Picture Ashton, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chris and Bethany were wonderful. They really wanted my daughters day to be great and went out of their way to make it perfect. They were flexible and very helpful. I can't say enough about them. Top notch.

Profile Picture Delores, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris and Bethany are great at what they do! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the people are genuine and just want to make your day perfect! My wedding was everything I dreamed of thanks to Red Ridge Receptions!!!

Profile Picture Tara, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Red Ridge Receptions exceeded every vision that we had to make our daughters day as beautiful as she had dreamed! From the moment we had our first visit, Bethany made the process so easy and accommodating. The day of the wedding Chris and their staff made sure that everything was perfect for our bride and groom. Beautiful venue with gorgeous views and absolutely amazing staff and services! We can’t thank them enough for helping to make McKenzie and Orion’s day the most beautiful beginning to the rest of their lives??

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Red Ridge was the perfect place to have in charge of our special day. They responded to us in a timely manner and made sure to lend us their expertise to help plan a perfect wedding. The staff that Red Ridge uses was exceptional, they made everyone feel like they belonged at this party and I heard no complaints from the 100 people that attended our wedding when it came to the bartenders, DJ, or wait staff. The best thing about Red Ridge is it has a family vibe to it and both Chris and Bethany make you really feel like you are part of their family throughout the planning and ceremony. When the big day came and it was time for us to walk down the aisle together everything went off without a hitch. Chris was able to make sure that not only was everything that he had on his plate being taken care of but also made sure that the bride and groom where waited on hand and feet. It felt like we where royalty. Any time I needed something they where there to provide it. I even got a beer delivered to me so I could take one drink before pictures and then taken away until I was ready for it again. Looking back we would not have done a single thing different and are, from the bottom of our hearts, thankful that we found Chris and Bethany because without them I really don't see our momentous day turning out how it did.

Profile Picture Richard, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chris and Bethany are amazing to work with! We had a few hiccups in the beginning (on our part) and Chris and Bethany worked with us to get things sorted out - very professional! We really appreciated everything they did! The venue itself is AMAZING and beautiful! They provided us with so much information and made the planning go by a lot smoother! Thank you guys for all your help and everything you do, you all were great!

Profile Picture Cher, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would love to thank Bethany, Chris and their staff for our wonderful day on our wedding it was amazing they truly are kind,helpful and patient it was a lovely day for us! They made our dream wedding come true! They have a gorgeous place.

Profile Picture Merly, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The venue is gorgeous! Chris, Bethany and their team worked effortlessly to make sure our day was perfect!

Profile Picture ashley, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Red Ridge Receptions was beautiful. However, the 5 star rating is due to the amazing owners. They were extremely helpful and made the day and night go very smoothly. Bethany touched base with all of our vendors a few days before the wedding, which took some of the stress off of us. Chris was there when we arrived to set up and helped with all of the heavy lifting and stayed until the event was over. Their staff and manager are amazing as well and I can't say enough about how wonderful this venue is. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Red Ridge was the PERFECT venue for our wedding. Not only is the venue gorgeous with the natural beauty outside and the beautiful inside Tuscan style, but the people are top notch! You won't find better owners. They are responsive, honest, kind, the attention to detail is amazing, and they genuinely care about the couples having a wonderful wedding day. They constantly go above and beyond to help and make the day as flawless as possible. We will always be so grateful that we found them and decided to spend the best day of our lives at this incredible venue! ~ The Knezevics

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Can't beat the hilltop views at sunset! There are plenty of beautiful wedding venues to choose from, but the staff at Red Ridge made our year of planning and the actual wedding weekend such a joy to experience. Chris and Bethany are friendly, professional, helpful and efficient. They wear many hats well and do a tremendous job of organizing and implementing the details calmly and cheerfully. Red Ridge Receptions offers the best of both worlds when choosing an indoor, outdoor or combination of both for your wedding venue. The quaint town of Smithville is very close and full of special lodging and restaurants to help host your wedding party and out of town guests.

Profile Picture User6494421, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol

I couldn't have chosen a better venue for our big day! Everything was just perfect!! Chris, Bethany, and their wonderful staff took care of absolutely everything. From the day we booked the venue until the day after our wedding, they made sure to answer any questions we had and made us feel like we were the only people in the world. The day of went off with out one single problem! We can not thank Red Ridge Staff enough. It truly was a day that we will never forget.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Bartender(s), Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Photobooth, Tables

Getting married at Red Ridge was truly a dream come true! Chris and Bethany are the sweetest, most accommodating, funny, friendly, and kind professionals in the business. They were hands down the MVPs of my entire wedding [team]. Bethany answered every question and every email with the patience of a saint. Chris made us feel welcome from the moment we toured and definitely helped my husband feel at ease (he's not big into being the center of attention). The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the service is flawless, the value is priceless and the people are the best. The red ridge family truly cares about each couple they help and go above and beyond to make their special day the best day ever. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Tessa, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding in June at Red Ridge Receptions and the venue was everything I imagined and more. We absolutely loved it, the staff was fantastic and did a great job of taking care of us. Bethany and Chris made sure everything was perfect and made it a stress free day for my groom and I. My family and friends all loved the venue. My cousin is actually getting married there next April after seeing how wonderful our wedding day was. I highly recommend Red Ridge to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue or to host a big event.

Profile Picture Lydia, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bethany and Chris made our wedding so special. They were super helpful through the entire process and really went above and beyond on the day of! I received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how sweet the entire staff was. Thank you again for such a wonderful day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Decor

AHHH, where to even start... My wife and i first toured Red Ridge almost a year ago, Chris welcomed us and we just fell in love the view, the atmosphere, just everything. They had a package that was just too good to be true! We booked right then and there, Bethany stayed in contact with us every step of the way. Since we booked Red Ridge made some improvements to their already beautiful place, Bethany and Chris would send photos and emails telling us what they did. Amazing Amazing stuff. Any time i had questions about the venue they were quick to respond back. We did not hire a wedding planning so the rehearsal day was kind of a cluster until Chris totally brought it together, he was so kind and so right in everything he said, it worked out perfectly! the day of the wedding, guess who was there to save the day? that's right.. Chris again! He was so great with helping us with decorations asking if we needed anything even down to calming my bride's anxiousness before the wedding. it was all just overwhelming in general but chris just made it all better.. thier waitstaff and bartenders are great as well! Bailey made sure that both my wife and i had a cold beverage in our hands at all times (maybe not such a good idea BUT at the time it was very helpful and sweet of her) the whole staff was so loving and nice they fit right into our wedding! everything was just soo perfect i can go on and on! We HIGHLY recommend having an event at red ridge, they are all so amazing and great! We loved every second of being there and are so grateful that they welcomed a same sex couple to have our wedding with open arms!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Shuttle, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens

After looking at tons of venues, we stopped by Red Ridge and signed that day! Bethany and Chris were amazing and flexible from day 1! The venue was beautiful, the sunset was gorgeous, and the timeline was followed perfectly. We could not have chosen a more amazing wedding venue and we are forever grateful!

A very HAPPY bride - Lori Juricek

Profile Picture Lori, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound

We toured the venue and knew it was the one for us!
Chris and Bethany were friendly, professional, and lots of fun to work with.
We chose the all inclusive package they offer. My husband and I did not want to stress about anything and wanted everyone to have a great time. Chris and Bethany made sure that happened.
The night of rehearsal we decided it was too chilly to have the wedding outside (I was very bummed because the views are spectacular) but they assured us if the sun came out and the weather cooperated they could move everything outside. Sure enough the sun came out (it was a tad windy) and we were able to get married outside! The transition was smooth and not stressful at all.
The staff was also amazing. The bartender made sure the guest were having and good time and even did a little acrobatic show at the end of the night ;)
Overall we had a wonderful experience here and would recommend it anyone and everyone. We had about 100 guests and there was plenty of space for everyone.
Chris and Bethany are amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we imagined. We cant say thank yall enough for everything!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

The day of, the staff was so attentive and friendly to us. They we're ultra flexible, and easy to work with. The space is beautiful and such a great deal. I paid half of what my other bride friends have been paying.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Red Ridge Receptions was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. The setting was beautiful and intimate. Bethany and Chris were so helpful and personable. They treated us like family and made our day so memorable. I would very highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Marilyn, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

The Red Ridge venue and the Red Ridge "family" truly made my wedding day more of a fairytale than I ever imagined it would be. From the first time I talked with Bethany and Chris at Red Ridge, I knew this was the team to make my dream day happen. The Red Ridge Team made us feel like family. They guided us where we needed guidance, they had a professional yet personal and family feel to the event and all interaction with me and my family, and they were incredibly responsive and helpful with every aspect of the planning and the event.

Since we were on a tight budget, it was key to find something we could manage. Everything included in the contract for the price we paid was not just reasonable, it was phenomenal, and they worked with us on making payments that fit my budget. The venue on the day of the wedding was breathtaking, and that is in large part thanks to the work done on the venue and the setup by the Red Ridge staff. The Red Ridge family took care of us the entire night and made sure we had everything we needed. Not only did they care before and during the wedding, but they also checked on us the next day with kind and congratulatory words.

I HIGHLY recommend this venue to any couple wanting a venue that provides indoor and outdoor options, breathtaking views, and a team to help you every step of the way. Thank you Red Ridge for making me feel like a princess and for making my wedding day a fairytale day for me and my husband!!!

Profile Picture Betty, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved this venue! Bethany & Chris are awesome... they were very accommodating & understanding. When small things & even the big things happened on our wedding day Chris was very quick to get us calmed down and back to our reception, as well as throughout the day when he would check on my wife and her bridesmaids! They even helped us pack up at the end of the night!! If you want a very intimate location away from the hustle of the city this is the place to be!

Profile Picture Garry, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is fantastic. Whenever we had a question, it was answered promptly. The view is breathtaking, the staff was wonderful, and everything went smooth on the wedding day. I recommend this place!!!

Profile Picture User5143623, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews