Red Punch Design Reviews

Red Punch Design 6
Red Punch Design 7

Stephanie L · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome wedding florists!

I could not have asked for a better experience with Red Punch. Melissa and Lauren made the wedding flower process fun and easy. My flower meetings were the least of my worries through the stressful wedding planning process. They don’t have a store front but they would meet me at a coffee shop near my home, which was super convenient. They completely brought my vision to life from pictures I showed them and trying to explain my view. I met with other florists that I gave my budget to and then was explaining my vision and they then quoted me over quadruple times my budget....never once explaining my vision didn’t fit in my budget or tell me how to make it work. Red Punch is veryyyy reasonable with prices compared to every other florist I got quoted from. I’m very picky and particular and the flowers on the wedding day turned out perfectly. Melissa and Lauren mostly seem to do outdoors/boho type weddings...but my wedding was modern/classic and they exceeded my expectations. Most high centerpieces I see from others weddings are small but they were able to make mine huge and true statement pieces. Not to mention the head table garland piece was so luscious! They also did a seating chart for me, which I wish I had a picture to share. It was printed on a board that they put inside a big picture frame on an easel. The process of giving them my guest list to create the seating chart was also very easy. I heard about Red Punch from a family friends daughters wedding and once I saw pictures I knew I had to meet with them...I’m so glad I did! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Red Punch Design 8
    Red Punch Design 9

Red Punch Design's reply:

We LOVE how everything came together! From bouquets to your tablescapes, everything was fabulously elegant! It was a true pleasure bringing your wedding vision to life, Stephanie!
  • Shelby

Shelby Dines · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Customer Service

Lauren at Red Punch Design was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and friendly throughout our entire correspondence. She handled my indecisiveness with ease and was able to help me choose the perfect products when I wasn't sure what I wanted from the beginning. I highly recommend them - beautiful work!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Red Punch Design's reply:

Shelby! You're so sweet! We're thrilled that you loved the custom signs we made for the wedding! Especially the cookie table signs for the non-Pennsylvanian guests ;) Many thanks

Pj Hillin · Married on 12/01/2018

They exceeded my expectations and did a wonderful job!

Lauren and Melissa are wonderful! Because I live so far away, I had to turn the entire rehearsal dinner and out of town guest gift bags over to them, and they far exceeded my expectations! They are amazingly talented, fairly priced and so mature in execution.

Red Punch Design's reply:

We understand the challenges of planning an event from across the country. We're overjoyed to have taken that burden off of your shoulders while taking your vision to the next level, exceeding your expectations! Can't say enough on how sweet you were to work with. Thank you, PJ!

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2018

Melissa and Lauren were amazing from the time we booked them, right up to tear down of our wedding. We first found them through a photographer's blog post and wanted to book them for floral, but then also booked them for month of coordination and day-of setup, including our cookie table. They worked to fully understand the vision we had for our wedding and I trusted them 100% to make it happen that day. Knowing not everything would go as planned, my direction to them was to "make it make sense," and they did exactly that. This left me only having to get myself ready on my wedding day with zero worries. Our flowers were perfection. I changed my mind on what I wanted, which was going to be tough for a September wedding, but they incorporated everything they could to make them what I wanted. During the month leading up to our wedding, I barely had to touch anything with our other vendors. They stepped in and answered questions, moved things around, and "made it make sense." With their help, our wedding exceeded every expectation I had and two weeks later, our guests are still telling us how wonderful everything was. I can't recommend Red Punch enough.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Red Punch Design's reply:

Jess! This makes our hearts happy! You guys were so great to work with, couples like you are the reason why we love what we do!

Kayla · Married on 09/01/2018

These girls absolutely brought every idea my fiance and I had to life. I could not have picked a better florist for my wedding day :)

Sent on 09/07/2018

Yay!! Thank you, Kayla! That is music to our ears! <3

Katie Loucks · Married on 09/01/2018

Sister's wedding

I hired them as a gift to my sister for her wedding day. The details of each piece was amazing. I ordered a hair piece and was delighted to see that it match everything perfectly. The ladies at red punch where very patient with my sister when she changed her mind about her vision and gave her good suggestions along the planning process. She was very happy with the end results. Would hire them again in a second.

Red Punch Design 10
    Red Punch Design 11

Kelli · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic job

I used Red Punch Design to supply my bouquets and hair piece. After several conversations and sharing pictures of some of my decor with them, they were able to come up with an arrangement that was absolutely stunning. There were no surprises because they shared photos with me of exactly what they were using and the colors were perfect. They are very professional and passionate about making your day extra special. Thank you Melissa and Red Punch Design!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Red Punch Design 12
    Red Punch Design 13

Sharon · Married on 07/28/2018

Red Punch Design was recommended by a coworker who also used them for her wedding. So we called them and it was an awesome experience from the start. They were just wonderful, delightful people to work with. My husband and I were looking for a very cool but also beautiful vibe- i had a certain sort of lodge/forest aesthetic in mind- and wow, they just nailed it. It was incredibly special and beautiful. And with their overall planning coordinating assistance a lot of the stress was taken away. They were just great across the board.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Red Punch Design's reply:

Sharon! It was a true pleasure bringing your unique Pacific North West look to life! You and Steve are so cool and laid back, we loved working with you both and are so happy with how it all came together!!
  • lcicozi

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing!!!

Red Punch absolutely exceeded our expectations! We went into our first consultation with a few photos and some very general ideas of what we liked and didn’t like. Lauren and Melissa did an awesome job at picking up on the details we wanted, while still adding in their own suggestions and flair to make it all come together. Their flexibility and readiness were key in making the day go smoothly for us, including setting up and cleaning up afterward. We got so many compliments from our guests! I can truly say that our day wouldn’t have been the same without Red Punch on our team!

Red Punch Design 14
    Red Punch Design 15
    Red Punch Design 16
    Red Punch Design 17
    Red Punch Design 18
    Red Punch Design 19

Sara · Married on 05/19/2018

Laura and Melissa were absolutely fabulous throughout my whole wedding planning process. They have a natural talent for floral design and immediately understood what I wanted my wedding day to look like. I received so many compliments on the floral displays at my wedding! I also used Red Punch Design for "month of coordination". They were fantastic at answering my 1,000 emails and going over details with me. I don't know how I would have done it without them! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Red Punch Design's reply:

Thank you Sara!! We put a lot of love into our work and we appreciate your kind words! The atmosphere at the Botanic Garden was absolutely stunning and we couldn't be happier with how happy you and Corey were with everything!!!

Caitlin · Married on 05/19/2018

Lauren and Melissa did all the flowers for my wedding, my table numbers, and my seating chart board. They also did the flowers for my bridal shower! Everything turned out beautiful and they are so easy to work with! I would definitely work with them again and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Red Punch Design 20
    Red Punch Design 21
    Red Punch Design 22
    Red Punch Design 23
    Red Punch Design 24
    Red Punch Design 25

Red Punch Design's reply:

Thank you for trusting in our recommendations and being so wonderful throughout both your bridal shower and wedding day!! We just adore these arrangements! Thank you for posting these pictures too!!

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Lauren and Melissa did a great job organizing our wedding weekend! They helped us plan and implement our vision, which was difficult since we live 2000 miles away.

We had our wedding at Mansions on Fifth, and Lauren and Melissa helped us plan the rehearsal dinner, Friday night welcome party, wedding, reception, and sunday brunch. They also used their graphic design skills to make us custom invitations, decorations, and flower arrangements. The girls were really great to work with and they put on an amazing wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Red Punch Design's reply:

Even across the country, you were both so great. The whole weekend was perfection! Looking back I would describe it as a black tie affair that knew how to par-tay!!! What a great time! <3

Jess · Married on 10/07/2017

*If you are a 'to-be-married' with a creative mind yet a selective vision, all while being a perfectionist, this review is for you.*

Red Punch Design was recommended to me and my husband by one of my bridesmaids who knew them personally. From the moment my husband and I met Lauren and Melissa, we knew that we were on the right path. During our consultation, they assessed what we would potentially want for our wedding, as well as what services they could provide to help with successful planning. What's wonderful about Red Punch Design is that they have several packages based on the level of services a couple would need, and they help to assess what package would be best in accordance. During our time working with Red Punch Design, they personalized every aspect of our experience while becoming our friends, and eventually sharing in our joy on our wedding day. From creating our 60's and 70's poster-inspired Save the Dates and wedding invitations to comprising the most complex greenery and stunning flowers that adorned our guests' tables at the reception, they executed our vision flawlessly. All in all, if you and your partner are looking for stellar help and/or beautiful design work, look no further than Red Punch Design. They will exceed your expectations, and if you're like me, you'll miss them when they're gone. <3

Sent on 12/03/2017

Red Punch Design's reply:

Mwah!!! Thank you so much for your open-mindedness and all the love! Every lil' detail was on point and we couldn't be more proud to have been a part of your BEAUTIFUL day!
  • Kyleigh

Kyleigh · Married on 09/22/2017

Lauren and Melissa were so wonderful to work with. From the very beginning, I knew that decor and craftiness were not my strengths and I was looking for someone to take on that aspect of the wedding planning in order to alleviate stress from me. Honestly, hiring this team was the best decision I made. They were extremely responsive, kind and had fantastic ideas. I had a very specific vision and budget for the wedding, but had no idea how to pull it off without breaking the bank. They stepped in and covered all things floral, lighting and design so that I didn't have to. It was well worth the money. In the end, the wedding was GORGEOUS, rang so true to the vibe of me and my husband, and we had hundreds of compliments from our guests about the "coolest" wedding they'd ever attended. Any last minute snags on the wedding day, they jumped to taking care of it for me so I didn't have stress out. It couldn't have gone any better than it did. So grateful for them!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Red Punch Design 26
    Red Punch Design 27

Red Punch Design's reply:

Kyliegh!! You had the vision, we just brought it to life! Thank you for being so lovely and for not being afraid of color! Let's Dance!!! ; )

Erin · Married on 08/26/2017

Red Punch Design was the perfect florist/design partner for my wedding! They could fully visualize the look and feel I was describing, and I was so pleased with everything they did. The centerpieces, table numbers, seating chart, and mantle were exactly what I envisioned, and made the entire room come together. The extra finishing touches they put on the reception room the day of were a perfect. They even re-arranged my bouquet the day of for me to make sure it was absolutely perfect. They took the time to listen to what I wanted, and made it happen. They are super responsive and were so easy to work with! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Red Punch Design 32
    Red Punch Design 33
    Red Punch Design 34

Red Punch Design's reply:

Erin!! Thanks for posting these pics! And thanks for your kind words! You and Mena were so great to work with too :) It all came together beautifully!

Laura · Married on 07/29/2017

Such a great company to work with! I was an out of town bride planning so I never actually met with Lauren and her team, only coordinated through email. She understood my vision from the start and the strung Edison bulb lights and cookie table backdrop turned out just as I imagined it to be! Planning over email can sometimes be difficult, but Lauren and the Red Punch Design team helped make it as smooth as possible by providing visuals with diagrams - it was an awesome way to fully visualize it! When seeing it all together on my wedding day, I was definitely blown away! I highly recommend Red Punch Design!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Red Punch Design's reply:

What a sweetie you are, Laura!! Thank you for trusting in the vision and being so open to everything!!

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2017

They did a fantastic job! !!! So impressed!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Red Punch Design's reply:

Thanks Andrea! We're head over heals with how the bridal party floral looked!! :)

melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Lauren and Melissa were an absolute pleasure to work with. They did the most amazing job my expectations were exceeded. I would not hesitate to hire them again!.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Red Punch Design's reply:

Thank you Melissa!!! We adore you AND your family! Making their gorgeous home your very own ceremony and reception venue was simply awesome!

mikaela · Married on 10/30/2016

Throughout my entire wedding planning, both Melissa and Lauren were absolutely, 100% amazing to work with. They worked with me to achieve my vision and did anything possible to make it happen. It could not have been more flawless from start to completion. I am so thankful I had them as my floral vendor and would absolutely use them again in the future for any event planning I need!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Red Punch Design's reply:

Mikaela! You're awesome! We are so happy with how everything came together so beautifully for you two!

linda · Married on 10/01/2016

Lauren from Red Punch Design was outstanding to work with! Not only is she creative and positive, but she is very focused on meeting the client’s needs. I came to her with an idea for my daughter’s wedding program, and she showed a “can do” attitude from the very start. She provided an estimate within less than 24 hours and kept me updated throughout the entire process. If there was ever a question about the design, she messaged me to confirm my preferences, and was reliable and timely in her responses. The final product is simply exquisite! Everyone in our family has commented that it is the most beautiful program they have ever seen. I am sharing Lauren’s name with others and highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Red Punch Design's reply:

Thank you Linda! It was a true pleasure working with you to create the wedding program! I greatly appreciated your quick responses as well as your kind words! :) The ribbon binding with the black and white design made for a perfectly polished look!

Alyssa · Married on 09/17/2016

Lauren is amazing! I seriously could not have asked for anyone better! Our personalities clicked and she brought my ideas to life. I can't boast enough! She is truly amazing and made the whole experience super easy!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Red Punch Design's reply:

Alyssa! You're the bees knees! :) That means so much as your wedding was one of our largest to date! Everything was on point!! So fun working with this gal!!

Chelsea · Married on 09/10/2016

Do not think twice about working with Red Punch Design! I got more than I asked for and they really listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted. They pick up and payment was so convenient! Definitely go to them for all of your needs!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Red Punch Design's reply:

Thanks so much Chelsea!!! Your wedding came together so beautifully! You and your hubby were simply awesome to work with!

Jeanine · Married on 08/27/2016

Red Punch Design was fantastic! Lauren was an absolute joy to work with and could not be more accommodating! She was willing to do as little or as much as we wanted. She is extremely detail oriented and made our pieces perfect down to the last flower. The brides and bridesmaid's bouquets were gorgeous! My daughter set her bouquet out to preserve prior to leaving for her honeymoon. The chapel arrangements were repurposed after the ceremony for the fireplace mantel at the reception and were stunning! Many guests commented about how beautiful they were. Lauren was even
    willing to pick up the large glass vases at my home. I would certainly use Red Punch Design again when the occasion arises.Thanks for making my daughter's wedding so special!

Sincerely,
    Jeanine Fonner

Sent on 08/30/2016

Red Punch Design's reply:

Yay! So happy that you and Melanie are happy! You two are so sweet and it was great working with you both to bring the flower vision to life! I must say everything turned out great!

Jade · Married on 08/20/2016

If you are looking for a wedding designer, florist and one stop shop for all your wedding detail needs, You can relax now because RED PUNCH is it. Melissa and Lauren took every vision I had and made it a reality. They were flexible, easy going and just all around wonderful people to work with.

I'm not afraid to say I am a picky control freak of a woman ( my husbands so lucky) who likes to do everything myself. I realized pretty quick as a bride , I had to take a step back and give someone else the control and I couldn't have picked a better planner to do it with! Red Punch worked with me on every single little detail and made what I visioned possible. We got married August 20th 2016 ( last sat ) and we ate still receiving texts /calls from friends and fam saying it was the most beautiful, exquisite wedding they've ever been to.

I never realized how important reviews we're until I was the bride looking up numerous vendors reading reviews and praying I was making the right decision, lol. It's safe to say I MADE the right one and if I could do it all over again I would.

I hope this helps all you future brides!!! Good luck!!

"It's like one of those beautiful, romantic, elegant Pinterest weddings you see! And it's not a Pinterest fail That happens most of the time! I wish this was a 2 day wedding guys...." - Aunt Linda

Sent on 08/25/2016

Red Punch Design's reply:

Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding day vision! The flowers and decor looked absolutely perfect at the Pittsburgh Botanic Garden! We couldn't agree more with your Aunt Linda, it should have been a two day wedding! ; )

B · Married on 07/29/2016

Without the help of Red Punch Designs, our wedding would not have been nearly as low stress. It was so nice to put our trust in them to set up the venue so all we had to do was worry about getting dressed and showing up. We are still receiving compliments about our invitations, decorations, thank yous, etc. You would be crazy not to book with Red Punch Designs!!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Red Punch Design's reply:

Thank you B! You and Steve were a ton of fun to work with and we couldn't be happier with how the atmosphere you let us create came together!