Red Bridge Photography Reviews

9 | Raleigh, NC

9 Reviews for Red Bridge Photography

Christine · Married on 10/12/2018

My fiance and I absolutely love Rebecca. We met with some other photographers after her and could not get her off the brain. She was very friendly and quirky which made it super easy to talk and get along with her. I am so very excited to be working with her for our wedding. Her work is amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

I've never written a review before because I'm just lazy but for Red bridge it's worth it. She's amazing!!! Rebecca works with any and everyone. The photographer we originally reached out to referred us to Red Bridge. When your competition gives you praise, you have to be doing something fabulous. The professionalism and the images are flawless. All of our photos look like we're models!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Katy · Married on 06/08/2013

Rebecca photographed my newborn. She is dedicated, professional, and a joy to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Logan · Married on 05/26/2013

Annie and Rebecca are absolutely the best. They traveled out of state to for our wedding and spent the whole day with us capturing each moment. Having two photographers was essential - they split up while my husband and I were each getting ready so we could have pictures of the both of us, and we have so many pictures now! The pictures themselves are gorgeous and bring back such wonderful memories! In addition to the wedding photography, I used Red Bridge for my bridal session and we plan to have them capture many more family events. We were well within our phography budget, and I was truly astounded at how little we paid for all that they did for us! You will not regret hiring these gals!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Annie and Rebecca were AMAZING! They made the wedding day go so smoothly. They are talented and will not break the bank. We look forward to having them do our family photos until the end of time. We are so happy to call them friends!

Sent on 02/22/2013

Megan · Married on 06/02/2012

Annie and Rebecca are INCREDIBLE! We had such a fun time shooting engagement pictures with Annie and then had a blast on wedding day with the pair of them. They made sure we got every picture we requested and were just so full of energy. I believe the entire bridal party enjoyed spending time with them and they are just THE BEST!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Will · Married on 04/30/2011

Red Bridge did a fantastic job with every photograph we needed and asked for. From our engagement session that Rebecca shot, to our wedding, Annie and Rebecca were fantastic. They had creative ideas for pictures, and went along with ideas of ours. As a groom who hates to have his picture taken, I felt very comfortable with them. It's a shame I can't give 10 stars instead of 5, particularly on the quality and professionalism. A+ vendor.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Great service and wonderful, comfortable aesthetic!! Really enjoyed working with these ladies for our wedding, multiple couples sessions, and maternity announcement! Very thoughtful about what is important to you and really listens to your ideas! Don't hestitate to bring your ideas or props to your shoot!

Sent on 07/10/2013
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/28/2014

I was very pleased with my Bridal portraits from Red Bridge Photography. Rebecca and Annie make a great team. I wish there was a little more creativity with my actual "day of the wedding" photos. The pictures were great, but I just wanted a bit more creativity. We got thousands of photos for the price, which was amazing! Their price beats everyone in the local area! Rebecca and Annie are both wonderful individuals that will work hard to make your day extra special!

Sent on 11/11/2014