Realpix Media Reviews

17 | Oranjestad, AW

17 Reviews for Realpix Media

Kirsten · Married on 04/22/2018

We made a last minute decision a few days before the wedding that we would like to have a wedding video to show family that were unable to travel to Aruba. Roy was recommended by our wedding coordinator and we are so thankful that he was available for our Sunday wedding on such short notice. Roy is very professional, respectful and kind. We hardly realized he was there, but he got all of the best shots! We received a well-edited, high quality video that captured our wedding perfectly. We will cherish our video for years to come and we highly recommend Roy!

Christine · Married on 05/21/2016

Amazing!! Roy met with us a year before our wedding when we got to Aruba, and then again a few days before our wedding. He was very reliable !! our trailer was sent a week later and the video a month and a 1/2 after the wedding! So quick! And both came out amazing !! We are so incredibly happy we used Roy for our wedding!

Kristina · Married on 04/18/2016

Roy and his team at Realpix were fantastic! We decided three weeks before our destination wedding in Aruba that we wanted to hire a videographer. Roy answered our email right away and luckily he was still available. He met with us once we arrived in Aruba to go over all details. He helped to make our wedding day stress-free, as he and his team were prompt and professional. We actually didn't even notice they were there most of the time. Roy emailed us our three-minute trailer just a couple weeks after the wedding day and it completely exceeded our expectations. It's like a Hollywood movie trailer! It basically went viral amongst our family and friends via Facebook. Although the wedding was gone in a flash, we are so happy that we are able to re-live it often with our wedding video. Thank you, Roy!!! We're so grateful for you and your beautiful work!

Melissa · Married on 07/17/2015

Roy was our Videographer for our July 2015 Wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer. The Quality of the trailer and video were the best. He was very responsive to all my inquiries via email. We were able to meet with him a few months before our wedding to discuss the contract. Very nice guy too! We even asked for some guidance on other things, and he was great and willing to help! He did an AMAZING Job, the best quality! If I renew my vows in Aruba, he will be our guy again!

Roy, if you see this, We LOVED the video and trailer! Everyone comments on how great our wedding video is! Thank you SO much Roy for recording our special day!

Vanessa · Married on 05/30/2015

Quick responses to questions/concerns. Beautiful wedding tailor. Professional. A must if planning an Aruba wedding.

Working with Roy was a real pleasure. We couldn't be happier with the result. He is very professional and responsive. We met with him a couple of days before our wedding, and he made sure we felt comfortable and answered all our questions. We got the wedding trailer super fast and the finished video was excellent. Great quality and editing. He got all the highlights of our wedding and made a video easy and fun to watch. I would recommend him to all the couple getting married in Aruba, do not look for someone else, he is the best!!!

karen · Married on 12/05/2014

Realpix Media is a very professional videographery service company which delivers high quality and standard of work. The videographer Roy Croes is very responsive to every single detail requested by client and gives professional advice on the contents, flow and angles of the video which will perfectly match with the pace of the selected music song. I am actually working as an event planner with 10 years work experiences handling a lot of events for corporate and international brands in Hong Kong, and deal with video companies. I would definitely say Realpix Media is a highly recommended video company in Aruba which can deliver very satisfied work to the new wedding couple with extremely good memory! Thank you so much the great videographer, Roy Croes. My husband and I love your great work!

Priscilla · Married on 10/11/2014

I absolutely love my cinematic trailer and video. I could not have asked for anything better. It still brings a tear to my eye when I watch the trailer, I put it on FB and everyone that saw it was amazed. I was beautifully done. Im very very happy!

Luvi · Married on 09/13/2014

I looked at a lot of videos from different videographers and Realpix was my favorite by far. If you have any doubts, rest assured. Roy is very professional and tries his best to accommodate his clients needs.

Jodianne · Married on 08/09/2014

Roy was great from the moment I contacted him. He always answered my emails thoroughly and promptly. His wife and he were able to capture all the important moments of my special day. Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Croes!

Johanna · Married on 06/05/2014

Roy and his staff were wonderful. They captured every aspect of our wedding. I am completely satisfied with our video, it is amazing!

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2013

I give the highest of accolades to Roy Croes & Realpix Media for the quality of work, their personality, their professionalism, and their creativity. Roy is the best. He does an amazing job to truly capture your day. He is on time, he is professional, he cares and his work is impeccable. My husband and I were so happy with the video he made for us. He spent a lot of time on our wedding to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted. I trusted him and he was excellent to work with. He never said no to anything I asked and he was flexible with us and made himself available to us for any questions. This is what you want and what you need when planning a wedding from afar. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions about his services - but definitely use Roy Croes and Realpix Media - you will enjoy working with them and you will love your final product!

also the only aspect that we would change is hiring Roy for more time! We were getting too budget nervous at the end and we wish we had included more of him being at our events. this is not the area to save money you will not regret hiring him for longer times in the end if he is available - when you see the end product you will be so happy!

Risa · Married on 12/21/2012

Friendly, helpful, on time and came up with some great ideas for us to pose. Also the dvd has a super good quality.

C · Married on 06/30/2012

Roy Croes was the absolute perfect videographer we could have ever asked for. We were married June 30 2012 at Marriott Stellaris, and of all the vendors we hired that day, Roy was our favorite.

Would recommend Roy 1000%, my only regret is that it took so long for me to make this review.

He was INCREDIBLY responsive(response usually same day), professional, and the QUALITY of the high def video is incredible.

To all you Aruba brides out there, I know you have a lot of decisions to make when planning a wedding. When we planned our in Aruba we had never visited prior to the wedding so we promised we would help others by giving reviews of the vendors that made my day extra special.

As such, I am doing what has been on my heart for a long time and sharing with you all that I really valued the work done by Roy, and looking back he and the beautiful video he created that day will be remembered by us and all our loved ones for a long time to come.

Andreina · Married on 02/08/2014

I am very happy with the wedding video. Roy was very professional and I barely noticed that he was filming during our wedding and reception. This resulted in very nice footages that happened naturally.

Roy is the best videographer! From the moment I had contact with him a year or so ago to the moment I received my video he has been awesome !!

Being in New York and him in Aruba made me a bit nervous! However he assured me everything would be perfect and let me tell you it was amazing !! The week before the wedding he had the chicken pox but rest assured he was there and hired extra help!!! It was amazing the quality of the video and the trailer it was everything I hoped for! And he literally listens to every request, even specifics songs etc!

The only thing I can remotely say is I wish he had an American bank account so transferring the money would be easier and less expensive (like Wells Fargo etc) each transaction was $50+ so that was a bit crappy but really, he was amazing he is worth EVERY penny....! And always keep in mind you pay for what you get! Ps my photographer was Victor Winklaar he was awesome too !!!

Eileen · Married on 05/11/2013

This was an very important day/event in our lives and thanks to real pixmedia we have a very professional and nice video to remember this day for years to come. I am very happy with the service and end result.

Would recommend to everyone.