Little Island Stories

Oranjestad, AW View map
$4,450 Most Popular Price

$4,450 Most Popular Price

Little Island Films is a wedding videography business based in Oranjestad, Aruba. The owner, Sebastian Hofer, is a professional filmmaker residing on the tiny Caribbean island of Aruba who considers himself a student of the art of storytelling. At Little Island Stories we will be with you every step of the way on your special day, capturing all of the emotional moments shared between you and your loved ones from beginning to end.

At Little Island Stories we love trying out new ideas and concepts in our filmmaking. Wedding videography services include high-definition videos, multiple cameras, multiple locations, additional hours and one event per day. We believe in capturing every film we make in an authentic and creative way, and are specialized in creating unique highlight videos and full-feature wedding films.

Inspired by the island, adventure and love.
Currently taking bookings for 2022!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4450

Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Steve
    Steve G. Getting married on 04/12/2022

Masha danki sebastian! - best videographer in aruba!

Simply, THE BEST! If you want a videographer who is professional, easy to work with, and produces AMAZING, one of a kind videos, Sebastian Hofer is your man! Words can't even begin to describe our wedding experience with Sebastian. Sebastian was a pleasure to work with and able to capture the most intimate moments without us even knowing they were there. Sebastian is so talented and passionate about his work which shows not only throughout the day but even more in his videos! Not only was our wedding video AMAZING, but the edit turn around time was right on time! We have received so many compliments for our beautiful video, 100 plays later. He perfectly captured our day and put in extra time for other days on the island, and I'm so happy we have this video to replay our best day over and over again. I can guarantee you will be happy with his work! We can't thank him enough!!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN SEBASTIAN! We will always keep in touch & use you for future ARUBA VIDEO EXPERIENCES!

Little Island Stories's reply:

Steve, thank you so much for your positive review, and for choosing me as your wedding photographer. I absolutely loved working with you and Nichole last December. You were so much fun to be around, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to share your wedding day with you. The way the clouds opened up and the sun shown down on you both as you shared your vows was an amazing experience to be a part of. Wishing you both all the best, and hope to see you again soon in sunny Aruba!
  • Greg
    Greg G. Getting married on 04/01/2022

Great over all experience

From the first zoom call until the last download, Sebastian was wonderful. He was responsive, accomodating and most of all a pleasure to interact with. We chose to get married during COVID and he really went out of his way to work with us. The final video was wonderful, really couldn't have hoped for more out of a videographer.

Little Island Stories's reply:

Thanks a 1000 for your wonderful review, Greg! I'm glad I was able to make your big day in Aruba even just a little more special. COVID had nothing on the sparks that you two brought to our island! Whenever you guys come back, I hope we get to hang out again :)
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 08/07/2021

Best in aruba

Sebastian was referred to us by our photographer, Demian Gibbs. We originally had not planned to hire a videographer, but I am SO happy we made the decision to go with Sebastian. He was seriously amazing, from the very first contact back in February 2021 all the way through our wedding week in August. We weren't looking for a super long video, so I really appreciated that he was willing to work with us on a custom package to keep within our budget. I had a minor crisis a couple days prior to the wedding with my matron of honor not being able to attend. Sebastian immediately offered suggestions on how to rework the speeches and gave me complete peace of mind that everything would run smoothly. The video itself is absolutely perfect. It captured our personalities and the vibe of the wedding so beautifully. "It looks like a movie" is all our friends and family keep saying when they watch it, and it really does! If you are on the fence about getting a videographer for your wedding in Aruba, take this as your sign that you need hire Sebastian from Little Island Stories! He was fantastic to work with and I will cherish our video forever.

Tanki Leendert 225-C Oranjestad, AW, 0000
Location of (Little Island Stories)

Other vendors in Aruba for your wedding