Ray's Catering Reviews

5 | Jewett City, CT

5 Reviews for Ray's Catering

Louvenia · event on: 10/17/2014

Very professional staff and the food was amazing. I would highly recommend Ray's to anyone looking to cater a event. Ray himself is very hands on and you can tell he takes pride in what he does. He is very flexible and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. You MUST try the stuffed shrimp!!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Kelly · event on: 09/26/2014

Ray's Catering has catered numerous lunches at our office. The food is amazing. My favorite is his stuffed chicken breast. I find Ray to be extremely professional and goes above and beyond. Everything is homemade and you can tell the great deal of time and effort he puts into his food. I would recommend Ray's Catering to anyone who is looking for awesome food at a great price.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Darlene · event on: 09/13/2014

Ray's Catering provided us with top of the line service and food. Ray and Sharon are extremely professional, responsible and reliable. They are very accommodating, offer great advice and recommendations and assure you that they will take care of everything for you and they did that and so much more. They were a big part of the success of my husband's birthday celebration! Everyone at our party couldn't stop raving about just how delicious the food was and how professional their service was too. I highly recommend Ray's Catering for any function. I know that we will!!

Sent on 10/09/2014
  • User4420635 · 2+ years ago

Truly amazing!! They did above and beyond for my husband and I at our wedding. They were fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • User4428743 · event on: 08/09/2014

Once we selected the menu and gave the location our worries were over. Ray and company took care of every detail including set up and clean up. The food was delicious and we received many compliments on it. It was healthy, well presented and more than enough for our guests.

Sent on 09/27/2014