Radian Photography Reviews

Radian Photography 1
Radian Photography 2
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 05/04/2019

We understand how important it is to choose the absolute best photographer for your wedding or engagement photos. After searching for the best fit, we finally selected Radian Photography — and we couldn't be happier! As a husband and wife team, they captured nuances, angles, details, and perspectives, one photographer, alone, could not. And they shot with digital and film (we loved seeing the same moments in both). Wedding planning is stressful enough, and Radian's process was seamless and responsive. Their professionalism and experience came through during the entire process from booking to execution. We couldn't be happier with the story they told through their photos.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Carly · Married on 11/08/2017

I know a lot of people rate businesses without much thought, but I cannot be more sincere when I say that Radian Photography deserves all 5 stars!! They are PHENOMENAL. Not only were the photos stunning, but Ian and Radhika are some of the most genuine people you will ever meet. I worked solely with Radhika and I instantly felt comfortable around her. That makes such a huge difference when someone is taking your photo! Having your photos taken can be an awkward experience, but Radhika helped us feel at ease in front of the camera. She truly has a gift. I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life. I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to take pictures of some of our most precious memories. Stop reading this review and BOOK RADIAN PHOTOGRAPHY! You can be confident that you will be happy with your experience and the product! Thank you, Ian and Radhika!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Suzanne · Married on 11/04/2017

Radhika and Ian are the dream team to work with! We met with them once and quickly booked them for our wedding this past November. Ever since our first meeting with them, we knew we were in good hands. While Radhika and Ian are extremely professional, they know how to have a good time! They make you feel instantly comfortable in front of the camera, to the point you forget they are there and you can really focus on each other and the moments they are capturing.

With them, no detail goes unnoticed. Once you book them, you have access to a lot of great information that will help you plan engagement photos as well as prepare for your wedding day photos at well. After our wedding, we were able to have them over to our house to go over our wedding photos together. It was really special to have them show us their favorite photos and for us to look at them all together. And the final kicker - they gave us a beautiful rose gold USB of all of our wedding photos - something we will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Amy · Married on 06/11/2017

Radhika and Ian are absolutely amazing! They make me want to do more things in life that require photographers, just so I can hire them again! May you always see yourself the way these two see you.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Radian Photography's reply:

Thank you, Amy! We are so happy that we got to work with you and Richard!

Deborah Christine · Married on 05/06/2017

Radhika and Ian. Two of the most talented people I know. Also - the BEST decision I made for my wedding. R&I go out of their way to make everything PERFECT. Every communication and interaction was prompt, professional, and I knew I had nothing to worry about when my big day came around. We've made lifelong friends through this process and I hope you make YOUR best decision by using them as well.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Radian Photography's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you! We so loved working with you two! :)
  • Susanna

Susanna · Married on 11/05/2016

Our initial reaction: YAY! and WOW!! Radian Photography is a beautiful duo of professionalism and down to earth approachability. They travelled to Houston from North Carolina for our big day, and they immediately made my husband and me comfortable in front of the camera - which we were not necessarily so otherwise! Both photographers were warm and caring, talented and friendly. We received a beautiful highlight reel the evening of our wedding, so we could share photos from the day with our guests during the course of the reception. Within hours we were able to see how perfectly the day was captured by Radian and be confident that they were worth every penny. Within a very quick couple of weeks we were also given access to our photo gallery - with separate parts of the day broken down and incredibly detailed! 100% recommend this amazing team.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Radian Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Susanna and Barrett! We loved working with you two! :)

Adam · Married on 10/01/2016

Radian Photography was an absolute joy to work with. There is plenty to prepare for when you're planning a wedding, and working with Radian made the whole process easy and enjoyable! They are incredibly organized and know exactly the right questions to ask to make sure you love the results. Their photos are stunning, and I keep looking at mine again and again!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/16/2016

I would highly recommend choosing this couple to take your pictures! Radhika and Ian are wonderful to work with for our family session! They were excellent at communicating with us throughout the process. Our pictures turned out excellent :)

Sent on 07/25/2016

Linda · Married on 06/26/2016

Our lifestyle session was done on a cloudy day, but you would never be able to tell! We met Radhika and Ian at JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh, and they captured a variety photographs on both digital and film. The photographs are gorgeous, showing the beauty and richness of film and also how much fun we had. I felt that their style is clean, authentic and reflects the intimacy between a couple well. They made us feel comfortable during the entire experience. Thanks so much Radian Photography!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jessalyn · event on 05/14/2016

Radian Photography made us feel very comfortable from the moment we met
    them. There was no pressure and Ian and Radhika were very easygoing and
    warm. Our photoshoot felt very personalized and we feel that they captured
    who we are as a couple. The images that came out of our photoshoot were
    stunning and we could not have been happier! Even for a guy who is usually
    not crazy about having his picture taken, Ian and Radhika made it an
    enjoyable experience. We both had a great time and were extremely pleased
    with our photos!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Laurel · Married on 03/26/2016

Even months after our wedding, we still keep getting compliments about our engagement and wedding photos. Radhika and Ian of Radian Photography did a spectacular job for a very reasonable price. Great mix of staged and candid photos, as well as serious and silly ones. Many of the shots looked like they could have been in a bridal magazine--top-notch! I would definitely use them again for any other photography needs and they even invited us over for a fun little wedding photo gallery reveal, which was awesome. Also, this was a lesbian wedding--we can confirm that Radian Photography is a 100% LGBT friendly vendor!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Radian Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Laurel! We had so much fun working with you and Laura! We love you both. :)

Ayan · Married on 06/20/2015

Radian Photography is amazing! Radhika and Ian are extremely professional and do quality work, with rates that are very affordable. We contacted them about doing our engagement photos and they were able to find two venues that were perfect for us and for our personalities. The bottom line is that we ended up with countless photos of such amazing quality that it actually became a difficult choice for us when it came to picking one for our save-the-date card. We have received more positive feedback and praise from family and friends on our engagement photos than we have ever received for anything else. Of all of the things we have done for our wedding so far (cake designing, wedding tasting, etc.), the photo shoot with Radian was the most fun and most memorable. They have an awesome dynamic that brought out the best in us. We will cherish the photos we got (particularly the one we picked for our save-the-date) forever. These guys rock!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2013

I cant say better things about them! The moments they captured of our family are priceless and timeless. I cant wait to have future sessions with them to capture even more family moments for us.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Radian Photography 3
    Radian Photography 4

Radian Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany! We loved working with you all and can't wait to see you again soon!

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2013

Radian Photography does amazing work! Their photos capture the beauty of life's real moments, and the colors and light are spectacular. We have enjoyed our shoots with Radhika and Ian, and we will treasure the pictures they took for a lifetime. They are also very easy to work with and have excellent communication. We'll work with them again for sure!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Kacey · event on 02/23/2013

Radhika and Ian did our engagement photographs before they were officially "Radian Photography". From the beginning, they were professional, prompt, fun to be around and truly a pleasure to work with. I wasn't originally interested in having engagement photos done, but Radhika talked me into it, and I'm so glad she did! Their final product was spectacular, and something I will always be glad to have. I highly recommend them for any photography needs!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Abby · Married on 12/31/2011

These two took our engagement pictures, and it was such a great experience! They listened to what was important to us, like locations that were meaningful, and were really accommodating. They also had tons of great ideas, and we still love our pictures years later. They were just getting started at the time, so we didn't ask them to shoot our wedding, but I wish that we would have!

Sent on 09/07/2014