Rachel Girouard Photography Reviews

Rachel Girouard Photography 4
Rachel Girouard Photography 5
Rachel Girouard Photography 6

Sarah · Getting married on 08/12/2021

Photography is something so personal and poetic. It is truly rare when a persons pasion totally transcends into their profession. Rachel’s work is exceptional, and truly speaks for itself. Not only is her work amazing but she will make you feel extremely comfortable. I was very nervous to be in front of the camera and she made me feel so at ease. Our session was done on one of the coldest days of the year and she showed up ready to go with such enthusiasm! We were all so cold and she without hesitation did her thing. I am so obsessed with the pictures. Which she delivered on time with such professionalism. I was extremely self conscious about taking the pictures and when I saw the photos I never felt more beautiful. The love she captured is something I will never be able to thank her enough for! If you are looking for someone who has an eye for the little moments you don’t even realize are happening, hire Rachel. If your looking for affordability and professionalism, hire Rachel. Hire Rachel, I gauruntee you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Rachel Girouard Photography 7
    Rachel Girouard Photography 8

Brianna Fontana · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect Experience

Rachel was an absolute pleasure to work with! We were so lucky to have her photograph our engagement photos and our wedding photos! Rachel went ABOVE & Beyond to make sure our day went perfect; from answering all of our questions quickly and effectively to assisting in scheduling our day, Rachel really made our day run smoothly. Throughout the whole wedding process and everything that a bride has to worry about, I never had to worry about Rachel or our photos!
    As for our photos, they came out BEAUTIFUL! Rachel is an incredibly talented photographer. Coming from a family who hates getting their photos taken, Rachel did a wonderful job making the process fun, making everyone feel comfortable and getting the photos taken quickly, while capturing every shot that we wanted! Rachel got us our photos back quickly and it was easy to share our photos with our loved ones.
    My husband and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rachel to anyone! We loved having Rachel as our wedding photographer and can't wait to use her for other occasions in the future!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 04/27/2019

Simply Amazing!!

Rachel and her second shooter, Maddie, were both outstanding. They both played such an integral role in ensuring that our day ran smoothly. From the beginning, I knew we were lucky to have found Rachel. She was so organized and easy to contact and it felt more as if working with a friend than a vendor. She made us feel like she was photographing her own friends and family rather than a client and we are so grateful to have had her as a part of our day!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jenn Poland · Married on 11/04/2018

Rachel is amazing at capturing every moment

Rachel is not only caring but she has an amazing eye for photography ! She is professional and listens to exactly what you want . I highly recommend her

Sent on 12/21/2018

Brian · Married on 10/13/2018

Truly an amazing photographer!

Rachel is an amazing photographer and we highly recommend her to capture your precious moments that will last a lifetime through her beautiful photography. My husband and I both love photography so we were really picky with our pictures and probably sent Rachel a million emails with questions. She was so good with responding and answering all our questions and putting our minds at ease. She took both our stunning engagement and wedding photos. We were both so nervous and had no idea what to expect being in front of the camera, but Rachel guided us through the process and told us exactly what to do and made the entire process so much fun!
    For our wedding day, she created a timeline for us ensuring that we had enough time to capture each of our photos, which ended up being spot on, on the big day! In addition, she had a list with her of all the pictures we wanted to capture that she used as her guide to verify no photos were missed. We were really impressed by her professionalism. She even made sure we stayed hydrated during our photo session. We received several compliments from our guests on how both Rachel and her second shooter, Lilly, handled our pictures as we asked her to take several large group photos. She’s really good in capturing individual shots as well as large groups, including all of our wedding guests in one photo!! She’s also really great in capturing candid shots for those special treasured moments. After reviewing all our photos, I was so surprised that she was able to capture the 2 second moment of me showing off my wedding ring to my husband, or the moment of me laughing and my mother in tears.
    Working with Rachel was a great pleasure, she constantly kept us updated on the process of our photos and is full of surprises along the way. I would tell you what they were, but I don’t want to spoil the surprise 😉 Guess you will have to find out yourself. I suggest you start off by viewing her beautiful work on her Instagram account and shoot her email. In a few days, you might find yourself having coffee with her, discussing your photo contract, and then months later after your wedding still keeping in touch talking about your honeymoon 😊 Thank you Rachel, we are so happy that we chose you to be part of our special day!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding!

Rachel was absolutely amazing before, during and after our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer to be part of our wedding day! She graciously traveled to NYC for our engagement shoot, was always so timely in all of her responses leading up to the wedding, and made the whole planning process stress-free with the timing and day-of schedule that we came up with together. The day of our wedding, I felt completely at ease in her hands knowing that she would take care of everything and get everyone where they were supposed to be for all the photos we wanted to capture. She even got our photos back to us before the original timeline, even during the busiest wedding season! And all of the photos were perfect as we expected. Rachel was the first vendor we chose for our wedding, and hands down one of the best decision we made. Thank you, Rachel, for everything!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Adriana

Adriana Bomova · Married on 09/01/2018

talented beyond words

Rachel is one of the most talented photographers I have worked with. Her style in photography is timeless and I see the passion she has for what she does through her beautiful work. I have used Rachel for my family photos and business needs time and time again and she has never disappointed.

Her personality is warm, bubbly and super sweet. She’s fast with sending galleries and has been nothing but amazing. The only regret I have is that I didn’t find her sooner when I was getting married.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Amy Bierbaum · Married on 08/18/2018

Gorgeous photos, very professional!

My husband and I got engaged in March 2018 and we wanted to try to make a summer wedding that same year happen. I was nervous that some vendors may not be available with such short notice but I knew I would not compromise on the quality of our photographer. I kept saying to my husband “the photos are what we will have to hold on to forever”. Since we were planning to get married at our house we knew the venue was available but I was willing to push our wedding date out if needed to get a fantastic photographer. Luckily we were able to book a Rachel for our August wedding. It was important for me to feel comfortable with her because I wanted us to look our best in our photos. Rachel offered an engagement session as part of the package and it was great to be able to get to know her a bit during that time. I cannot say enough about Rachel’s professionalism, friendly and supportive personality, and of course her beautiful photos. All I wanted was “a few good ones” and we ended up with over 2000 between the engagement and the wedding. We received the full set of images about 2 months after our wedding. We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives! She really captured us and our guests so well and she and her second photographer, Kate, were a pleasure to have at our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Rachel and look forward to working with her in the future to capture our family memories. Thank you Rachel!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/29/2018

From the moment I met Rachel to interview her as our possible wedding photographer, we clicked! She saw my vision despite my inability to express what I was looking for in artistic terms. She photographed our engagement photos and wedding day. She was very easy going for the engagement photos, giving us ample direction with how to pose. She was VERY patient with our puppy who came along for some of the photos. Her delivery of the engagement photos was prompt and easy for us to access.

As for our wedding day, Rachel and her second shooter, Amber Jones, did an incredible job. Amber helped my groom feel more comfortable in front of the camera. Rachel came to me (the bride) and made sure all of my must have photos were done prior to my first look with my future husband. We were so pleased with how effortlessly the first look and pre-wedding photos with our bridal party and families went. She also made sure to get all of our musts throughout the night. She double checked with us to make sure nothing was missed before leaving for the evening. We highly recommend Rachel to anyone who needs professional photographs. We will continue to utilize her in the future when we start a family.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Daniel · Married on 10/14/2017

Rachel is the best! We had a wonderful experience with Rachel. From the first meeting, we were very comfortable with Rachel. Her style matched up perfectly to our classic and understated approach. On the wedding day, she and her 2nd shooter went above and beyond to capture memories with different approaches, plenty of natural direction and easy interaction between the different groups of the wedding party, family and guests.
    The detail shots that Rachel captured during the preparation / dressing / first look and the rest of the wedding were above and beyond. Sharp shots done very quickly allowed for a fluid experience for everyone involved. We would absolutely recommend Rachel to anyone looking for a very easy-going experience that yields incredible results. After the wedding, Rachel was provided us with a wonderful gift of a gorgeous canvas print portrait of my Wife and I which I quickly turned into a wonderful gift by framing. Shortly after that, the image files arrived in a wonderful package with a thank-you and USB drive. We couldn't be happier with our experience from start to finish with Rachel.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Rachel was amazing. Not only is she a phenomenal photographer, but she was flexible with my constraints and most importantly, knew how to handle a big crowd with grace. I had many of my bridesmaids come up to me afternoon to comment on her kind yet effective management. When you have 20 people in your wedding party who have already had 2 glasses of champagne, you need organization and efficiency. Rachel had everyone in place, looking their best with only minor cues and adjustments, all while being professional. She comes highly recommended from me!!

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Jayme

Jayme · Married on 10/06/2017

Truly an overall amazing experience!

There are truly not enough amazing things that I could say about Rachel. She is so down to earth and easy going, and truly puts 110% into each and every wedding and photo shoot she does. From the first moment I met with her, I knew she was the photographer I wanted for our wedding. She worked with our budget and was also very laid back with a payment plan that would work best for us. Rachel made us feel so comfortable taking pictures and that truly shows in her work, they are so natural and effortless. Rachel makes you feel as if you're not just another client to her, but that you are a friend. She works so hard to get sneak peaks within a few days and all of your images back to you as soon as possible. We received an online gallery within 6 weeks of our wedding with more images than I could have ever dreamed possible, I felt as if I was reliving our wedding day all over again! I recommend her to everyone and anyone I know, for any and all occasions! You will not regret hiring Rachel as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Asia · Married on 09/10/2017

We hired Rachel before we were even engaged! We knew we wanted her for our wedding based off all the beautiful work in her portfolio, after sitting down with her we knew we made the right choice. We have 3 kids and she was amazing with them. Our engagement pics were perfect, our wedding pics were flawless. We just hired her again to do family and maternity photos for us! We received so many compliments from friends and family on how wonderful out photos turned out. The day of the wedding is insane and Rachel had a timeline of exactly where I needed to be for what pics at what time which took so much stress off! I recommend her to everyone I know!!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Marie · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Rachel. Her pictures are gorgeous and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is incredibly responsive and personable. She is very organized and she went through all the details of our wedding day ahead of time so we could be completely at ease the day of and just focus on enjoying ourselves. She blends in so well with all the guests and nothing feels staged. We had guests ranging from 3 years of age to 73 and she captured some incredible candid shots of everyone. She is incredible!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/24/2017

Excellent Photographer

Rachel photographed our engagement and wedding in 2017, as well as our pregnancy and our newborn family photos this year! Obviously, we think she is an excellent photographer. She has been able to capture all of the most special moments of our lives perfectly. She is quick to respond to nay inquiries, professional and personable. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Ellen · Married on 06/30/2017

Photo Pampering by Rachel

Rachel was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. Right from the start, she made us feel at ease - which is important for two people who don't love to have their photo taken! Included in our package was an engagement photo shoot. This practice run showed us that we made the right choice - every single photo was beautiful. Leading up to our wedding, Rachel was communicative and attentive to our needs, asking us specifically what we wanted photos of. While Rachel did get all the shots we wanted, she went above and beyond capturing details we hadn't even thought of. We are so lucky to have had such amazing photos taken - we will treasure them forever! After our wedding, Rachel continued to keep in touch. She sent us gifts, including a massive canvas print of one of our favorite wedding photos. We can't wait for a reason to use her again!!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Rachel Girouard Photography 9
    Rachel Girouard Photography 10
    Rachel Girouard Photography 11
    Rachel Girouard Photography 12

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

Rachel was such a pleasure to work with. Talented, passionate, kind, aaccommodating and detailed. We used her for our wedding and would recommend her for any photography needs you may have!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Mary · Married on 04/07/2017

From our first meeting, Rachel impressed me with her professionalism, organization and passion for her work which was obvious by the way she spoke about her career and her heart-felt photography. Rachel was also very straight-forward about her fees so I knew exactly what was expected for payment and when. I had three weeks to plan this wedding with both the bride and groom living out of state. From the time the bridal couple interviewed Rachel over the phone and I signed the contract, I didn't for one minute have to worry about whether or not the photographer would be doing her job. She had a very full questionnaire for the bride and groom and spent time discussing with them what they wanted out of the wedding photography. Rachel fit in. I have a horror of photographers who dress poorly and are in the way at the most important points in the ceremony. Rachel was well dressed and subtle; my daughters, the bride and matron of honor were completely comfortable having Rachel around when we were getting ready. We particularly wanted good shots of the children in the wedding and there were beautiful pictures that resulted. Our guests responded to Rachel's warmth so we have wonderful pictures from the reception. We all felt Rachel was our guest and not just there for a job. She picked some great pictures for our 'sneak peak" that left us dying to see the full portfolio. Everyone of the families were impressed by Rachel and her wonderful work.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Adrienne · Married on 10/21/2016

Love love loved all my pics from Rachel, she took her time and made sure we had all of the pictures we needed and supplied us with moments we had soon forgot about. She is professional and timely we were so happy with our photos and on the day of the wedding when everything seems to be so busy she was able to create an organized and calm setting. Thanks Rachel!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Taysha · Married on 10/08/2016

From the very beginning Rachel was absolutely amazing! I knew during our first meeting that she was going to be great to work with, and she sure proved it over and over again. She sends you surprises along the way, and is great at keeping in touch and, most importantly, keeping your special day on schedule! Our pictures came out beautifully and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding day. She is so positive and upbeat, and you can tell she is very passionate about what she does. She makes even the most camera shy person feel so beautiful and confident! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2016

Rachel was amazing! From our very first meeting I loved how she was just as excited about my wedding as I was. She was extremely helpful during the planning process, offering suggestions and expertise as needed, and was very responsive to emails. On the day of our wedding she kept everyone organized and on time (at some times even early and with time to spare!). She made sure to capture all of the moments during our day that we had requested, and then some. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful! They are a perfect mix of posed and candid shots. We are able to relieve every moment of our wedding through our photos, and we could not be happier!

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • O

Omar · Married on 09/03/2016

Rachel is a wonderful person who truly felt like she was apart of our family. She made us feel very comfortable throughout this whole process. From beginning to the end she's always stayed in contact and always made herself available for any questions we had. We didn't hire a videographer because I didn't want to hire someone for somthing I know how to do. That being said Rachel and her assistant did a fantastic job capturing the day, so looking back at the pictures its like watching a video. Very happy that my wife found Rachel to capture our day. Thank you Rachel!! :-)

Sent on 11/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/21/2016

Rachel is an amazing wedding photographer, and was so wonderful throughout both planning and day-of for our August 2016 wedding. From the start, she was so friendly and thoughtful during our conversations – taking us out for coffee, making suggestions on the flow of the reception and what she has seen work best (since we were planning without a coordinator), and being a positive, calming presence throughout. She even sent sweet care packages to get us pumped for the big day itself. And when that big day arrived, Rachel went above and beyond to deliver! Our couples portraits and bridal party photos were so fun to shoot – it really felt like we had a friend by our side taking care of everything. And, most importantly, the photos are AMAZING! We have a great mix of posed shots and in-the-moment candids, perfectly capturing the mood of the day. By the time we got back from our honeymoon, Rachel had a teaser blog ready for us, and even sent us a welcome home package with some of her favorites. In terms of service, friendliness, and talent, we cannot recommend Rachel enough.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Kristi · Married on 07/15/2016

Rachel is a phenomenal photographer! I had my senior pictures and a sister session done by her and absolutely loved how they turned out. I would recommend Rachel to anyone who is looking for a photo session for any event!

Sent on 10/05/2015