26 Reviews for Pyramid Catering

House Beer (2)
House Wine (2)
Vegan (1)
26 Pyramid Catering Reviews

We had a vision that our wedding would have a “backyard bbq” feel. When we brought this idea to them they were very agreeable and worked with us to make it exactly what we needed. They were extremely professional during our reception. They were constantly making sure we had enough food and drink, replenishing whenever something was looking low. They gave us, the bride and groom, and the bridal party especially good service, asking if we ever needed water or a drink whenever they passed by us. They made sure we (my husband and I) were first to get food and even boxed us up a meal for the hotel room at the end of the night.

In addition, we had so much fun at the 2 tastings we did with them before the wedding. The owners/ managers were professional yet very inviting. Funny enough, the tastings are actually a very nice memory for my husband and I.

Here is the biggest compliment of all: I have an aunt who has every dietary restriction that anyone can think of. She NEVER eats at weddings. However, after our wedding she said that she absolutely LOVED the food and couldn’t get enough. From countless guests at the wedding, the most common compliment we received was about how delicious the food was.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

we were in touch with Ben & Michael from Pyramid and both of them were so easy to work with and responded so fast. They made the whole process fun! I can't even tell you how many people have told us how amazing our wedding food was since our wedding day and it's only been a couple weeks! So many people have told us that it was the best wedding food they had ever had and we were so happy to hear that. My husband and I love chicken and waffles and decided to create our own unique appetizer to have as our touch. Pyramid Catering made it happen without any extra charges or making it difficult! Thank you so much to Ben, Michael, and the rest of the Pyramid staff for making our special day that much better!

Profile Picture Tanya, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can't say enough about Ben and this company. They made my wedding stress free from start to finish. From what I hear the food was amazing and they took care of everything from set up to tear down. Seriously, I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine

Ben was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I bombarded him with emails leading up to my wedding day and he always got back to me right away. He made great suggestions that fit what we were looking for. On my wedding day, his staff was on top of it! They made sure my husband and I had everything we needed (a drink and apps while we signed our certificate, getting us drinks during dinner, packing up his and her to-go boxes for the end of the night). The best part though is all the compliments we got from our wedding guests. We had a buffet (which are usually mediocre at best at weddings) but the guests kept telling us how great the food was. I highly recommend Ben and Pyramid Catering!!

Profile Picture Carmen, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, American
4.7

Ben and his team are great! We loved going to their tastings before our wedding and trying the delicious food options, it really helped us pick the best menu for us. Ben was great and super flexible throughout the processes too. And the food the day of was amazing! I didn't have high expectations because I've been to a lot of weddings where the food was just okay, but this food was really good! We had guests raving about it all night. And the staff was so professional and nice, it really made for a great evening. They even packed up food for us to take to the hotel that night and leftovers for our family members as well. I highly recommend Pyramid Catering for those looking for caterers in the Seattle area. Super affordable (which is saying a lot around here) and really good food with great service.

Profile Picture Elena, 11/19/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: American, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Vegetarian
4.7

Pyramid catered a friends wedding and was also one of the preferred vendors from our venue. We decided to go with Pyramid because the quality of their food, and reasonable price range!

Just a week before the wedding, we found out our venue did not have a freezer to store our ice cream for our ice cream bar, which meant we would have had to make substantial changes to our dessert menu. Luckily, we spoke to Ben who came through with a plan and our ice cream bar was a success! Many of our guests raved about it as well as the food!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Vegetarian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

I cannot say enough about how phenomenal Ben and his staff were. Ben had catered a friend's wedding last year and we were so impressed by the quality of the dinner menu at that wedding that we knew we wanted to have him cater our wedding.

When we contacted him and shared that we wanted to do 'breakfast for dinner' at our evening wedding, we gave him all of the creative freedom to put together a menu without any input from us. What he came up with was AMAZING and DELICIOUS. We were blown away at our tasting by pork belly & egg sliders, maple cayenne bacon, steak breakfast burritos, lox & cream cheese, and so many other delicious items. At our tasting we also realized that Ben is basically a wedding planner - he designed the table layout for our event based on the actual venue space, had all of our linen color options as well as glassware, flatware and silverware ready to choose that very day. We built out a sample table setting and were really able to begin envisioning our wedding. He also let us provide our own alcohol for our wedding which was a huge savings.

The staff who was on site for our wedding was led by Rita, s an absolute joy & incredibly professional. She came the day before the wedding to set up all of the table cloths and napkins and we were able to work out additional logistics together since our head count changed the week leading up to our wedding (190 guests). On the day of the wedding she was sure to bring us plates of food to make sure we ate, our champagne glasses early for toasts and made a game time call to break down the buffet early enough for toasts to begin without breaking down tables while they were happening. She was so thoughtful and we were so lucky to have her there running the show. Plus, the food was AMAZING and our guests absolutely LOVED it. We had rave reviews all throughout the evening.

I would highly recommend Pyramid Catering to anyone out there looking for a professional, friendly, flexible and organized caterer.

Profile Picture User6862530, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Vegetarian, American

Pyramid catering was great. Lovely to work with, and the food was more delicious at the wedding than it was at the tasting, which is awfully impressive. There were only small hiccups - the food was great (the pasta and salmon were particularly noteworthy - the salmon was just plain good salmon, not even accounting for it being wedding food), and the price was remarkably better than the competition.

Profile Picture Kemp, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Vegetarian, American

Ben was such a pleasure to plan our wedding with! He was very flexible and receptive to all of our ideas. And the food was so delicious! I can’t count how many times we heard how great the food was from our guests. Even the photographer commented that it was among the best she’d had. But I really want to compliment the staff, whose flexibility and willingness to help out truly saved my wedding. The ceremony had to be postponed, and staff were unbelievably fantastic at adapting – they readily changed the hall from row seating to table reception seating and got the bar and buffet setup with practically no notice (they even lit my candles and hung my cake backdrop, which I’d forgotten in the chaos!). They always put me first, bringing me champagne (before the alcohol we had purchased even made it to the venue!) and hors d’oeuvres before I could ask for them. Once the ceremony was ready to begin, they finished clearing plates and removed the head table so that the ceremony could proceed in an “Oscar setting”. Their creativity and flexibility made the wedding fun and successful, despite the numerous challenges. Pyramid Catering was absolutely amazing all around!

Profile Picture User6231687, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pyramid Catering catered our wedding on June 6, 2015 and they did an amazing job. We had already chosen our menu using their website so our personal tasting went very smoothly since everything on the menu was delicious. We even attended one of their open houses to try some of their other items and it was all excellent. Given the quality of the food and the service of the staff, they have very reasonable prices. Pyramid catering is highly recommended!

Profile Picture Khulan, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
3.9

the food was very yummy
but the staff was not very professional. one of them had pink hair (which I don't really mind that my MOH has blue) but it was a surprise.
it was VERY stressful waiting till the monday before to finalize numbers and menus(their policy). I tried to contact them many times saying the guest list had gone up, and that I wanted to change some things BUT they wanted me to wait till the monday before. now I work two jobs and on that sunday they demanded that I call them at 10 am the next day. But I had work at that time (and its a job where I can't just step out for an hour to talk to my caterer)this was very stressful and annoying.
but in the end the food was really good, and the service was nice.

Profile Picture User4613486, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was great, and we were well taken care of. We used Pyramid catering for our rehearsal dinner. They were reasonable in price, as well as flexible with their menu.

Profile Picture John, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired Pyramid Catering for our September 2014 wedding at Hidden Meadows in Snohomish, WA. They did such an amazing job, we are so happy we chose them! Ben was an absolute dream to work with! He covers all the details with you at your first tasting so that if you do decide to go with Pyramid for your event (which you should!) you don’t have to take time out to come back for all this. He is so detail oriented which I loved and was so willing to work with us in order to help us stay within our budget. He helped us figured out how much alcohol we would need and gave us a lot of good tips that saved us a lot of money. The food was so good; we still have wedding guests raving about it 5 months later! Everything was presented so beautifully and the staff the day of was the absolute best to work with! We highly recommend Pyramid to anyone looking for an amazing caterer!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ben & his team at Pyramid Catering were nothing short of wonderful. Ben provides everything you need to complete your wedding including arranging for all the rentals. And the food? Holy cow, is it good!! I've been to so many wedding were the food is so-so at best & that was not the case with our wedding. We have been told by so many if our guests that is was by far the best food they've ever had at a wedding. And the service we had during the reception was bar none.

Profile Picture Sil, 9/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband found Pyramid Catering for our wedding and we are so happy with how everything turned out! We were planning our wedding from out of town, and Ben was very responsive. We set up a tasting for when we were back in town and the food was great - we were sold! They are super affordable and what saved us the most money for our big day. We loved doing family style (instead of buffet or individual plating) and their plating on the large plates as well as the tray passed appetizers looked nice for photos. Their service was excellent on the day-of and the food was just as good “mass produced” for 90 guests. We highly recommend Pyramid Catering!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

What can I say - choosing a caterer for my wedding was stressing me out! I don't live in Seattle, so I only had a week to try different venders, and after looking at several (who will remain nameless), the food was either only okay, the service was unreliable, or the prices were insane (and sometimes, all three). Pyramid catering was exactly what I was looking for. Ben was easy going and answered all of my emails/phone requests promptly, was flexible with all the changes I wanted to make as we got closer to the wedding, the food was delicious and the price was reasonable. I would highly recommend Pyramid Catering.

Profile Picture User3600870, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

What great food! So many of our guests complimented how great the food was, and it was delicious. There wasn’t really any leftover food to take home with us. It was nice working with a company that delivers the whole package...linens, dishware, bartender ect..and they do all the set up and clean up too. It was very easy working with Ben and everything went just a planned. Thanks again Pyramid catering for having such excellent food!

Profile Picture Cassie, 8/17/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Soon after we arrived home we received a copy email from one of the party attendees raving to an out of town relative about the quality of your food, the generous selections available, the service, and the visual presentation of the feast. We, of course, heard from other guests who were also quite pleased with the food, which is a crucial part of wedding parties.

We are very pleased that we selected you for this very important event, and you and your company delivered, easily meeting our expectations and thrilling our guests.

Thank you for helping make this a memorable night for the bride, groom, and the parents of each.

Profile Picture Lesley, 9/3/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Food was GREAT! Super easy to work with, great menu selections, reasonable prices. I would highly recommend Pyramid Catering.

BTW: I only had two recommedations for catering and both were also for Pyramid.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/30/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pyramid worked with me to make available gluten free items, which I really appreciated. They also offered a tasting event as we were selecting our menu that was lots of fun! The final product and selection of our wedding dinner buffet was excellent. I would definitely recommend this caterer.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/4/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Our Food was fantastic, Pyramid did a great job, and exceeded our expectation!

Profile Picture jess, 4/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ben was amazing! We loved the food when we first tried them out and decided that day that we wanted them for our big day. Ben was really nice and super friendly. He helped us decide what kind of plates we wanted, etc and everything turned out wonderful! On our wedding day the staff was there and ready to go. They set up all the tables and they were all so sweet and helpful. It made the day that much better. We got soooo many compliments on the food. People went back for seconds and thirds! The price for everything was so reasonable and they were one of the most competitively price caterers in the city. After dinner, they were kind enough to wrap up as much of the leftovers they could and sent them home with us. They cleaned everything up and were the most professional people. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/18/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food they served at our buffet was AMAZING! A great selection at our buffet with selections for the meat lovers, vegetarian, chicken lovers,... Ben, the owner has a great personality and was fun to work with. They found us after the ceremony and brought us champagne and appetizers:) After the wedding they had packed us to go boxes for snacks later that night.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/26/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wow! Food was amazing and Ben, the chef was very personable and helpful actually with setting up our whole day. They made sure my new husband and I got a plate of appetizers and champagne right after the ceremony and that we actually got to taste the food they had prepared. It was exceptional and delicious and oh so professional!

Profile Picture Malia, 9/14/08, 5 Reviews
3.8

Ben at Pyramid was wonderful. All of our pre-wedding meetings were great. The food at the wedding was just okay and it was all served cold. The staff at the wedding was just okay. I had a few complaints from guests at my wedding about the quality.

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 8/30/08, 5 Reviews