Pullman Miami Airport Hotel Reviews

Pullman Miami Airport Hotel 2
Pullman Miami Airport Hotel 3

Jackie · Married on 03/08/2019

Good Choice for wedding

Excellent service, professional and attentive to our needs and those of our guests! Made our wedding night one to remember!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Veronique · Married on 08/12/2017

The best decision we EVER made! First off, Martin is the best wedding coordinator; he makes the whole planning process so much easier & makes sure everything looks absolutely beautiful. Things included are the cake (Ana Paz which is the BEST), the honeymoon suite, linens & much more...
    The food was the most delicious food we've ever eaten at a wedding & most of our guests have gone out of their way just to tell us that.
    It's a beautiful venue, and we do not regret choosing it as our venue! We're so happy with how our wedding turned out.

Sent on 09/02/2017
  • Silvana

Silvana · Married on 07/22/2017

We had a beautiful wedding at the Pullman Hotel. It offered everything we were looking for in a venue: elegant and modern ballrooms, high ceilings, all in one place event, whole wedding package catered to your budget, warm and responsible staff, gorgeous Art Deco details in the architecture and the best wedding planner anyone could wish for. Thank you Martin for your guidance and warmth during the journey. We could not have done it without you!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Pullman Miami Airport Hotel 4
    Pullman Miami Airport Hotel 5
    Pullman Miami Airport Hotel 6

This was the third wedding reception in the past four years for us. Two for our sons And one for my nephewThe reason we go back is because of the professional and friendly service that is provided by the entire team most specifically Yvonne Tamayo and her staff. We will continue to go back to this venue for my other son and nephews and niece.
    The hotel is very clean which also makes a difference. The day of the reception of 300 people the person in charge was extremely attentive to all our needs and helpful. Highly recommend to all ÿ Pakistani friends.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2014

The Sofitel Miami truly went above and beyond to create our PERFECT wedding day. From the moment we signed the contract, they were on top of every detail. Everything was STUNNING and Yvonne (catering manager and event coordinator/wedding planner) was AMAZING! She paid close attention to my vision and she helped set up EVERYTHING exactly how I wanted it on the day of my wedding. The food and service was delicious and the vendors included in the package did an awesome job! I'm so grateful to the entire staff and everyone who made my wedding day come together perfectly. My husband and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this venue to everyone who is on the search for a wedding venue!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2014
  • I

Isa · Married on 01/11/2014

Every girls dream is to have their wedding day go exactly how they want. Yvonne and her staff at the Sofitel Hotel did exactly that. My husband and I were extremely pleased with the turn out of our wedding. From all the details, to the vendors, to the amazing food. From the day I signed the contract to the very next morning of our wedding I never really had to worry about anything, they had it all taken care of. Definitely would recommend this venue to any couple who is looking to have an amazing turn out & amazing team of professionals helping you through it all!

Sent on 09/17/2014

N. · Married on 03/14/2010

We couldnt have asked for more. Everything was beautiful. Yvonne and her staff did a amazing job. Never once did I ever had to worry about anything, Yvonned took care of it all. I would higly recommend the Sofitel to everyone.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Melissa · Married on 02/27/2010

Yvonne & Catherine at the Sofitel were great to work with! The staff the day of the event was all great! I had gustes calling us letting us know what great food & service they had!

Sent on 03/23/2010

Mari · Married on 05/22/2010

The staff and services were first class. I was very happy with the entire event. Yvonne (the catering manager) is first class and available from your first appointment all the way till the end of your event. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Michelle · Married on 07/19/2014

Our reception was truly spectacular. The staff at the Sofitel made our dream wedding come true. It was everything we envisioned and more.

Sent on 12/27/2014
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/18/2017

2.5

Our wedding came out amazing and the food was beyond exceptional. Every guest loved the food and had nothing but amazing comments. The service was great and Martin accommodated everything and more of what we asked for. We were very happy with how our wedding came out. My only issue is getting a hold of anyone on the phone and someone returning phone calls. It was difficulty getting someone to answer the first time around and once you left a message no one would return the call.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Sylvianne · Married on 11/27/2010

3.0

Beautiful location! The staff was very professional, friendly and helpful. The food was amazing! My only complaint is that I had a hard time getting in contact with the catering department at times before and after my wedding and I would be bounced around between different staff members.

Sent on 01/22/2011

Claudia · Married on 11/22/2014

3.5

Very beautiful place! The staff is wonderful and the suites are absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 12/09/2014

3.2
      2.0
      2.5

The location was beautiful. The staff was very professional, friendly and helpful. Although the catering department is hard to get in touch with at times and it makes is a little stressful sometimes.

Sent on 06/07/2015