Princess Anne Country Club Reviews

7 | Virginia Beach, VA

7 Reviews for Princess Anne Country Club

Catherine · Married on 05/05/2018

McCall is absolutely amazing! She made everything so easy from beginning to end, and made us feel like anything was possible. Emily also helped us on the day of our wedding, and she was just as wonderful. The whole team did a fantastic job. They had everything taken care of from set up to break down and keeping in touch with our vendors. We had so many compliments about the club, and it was the perfect place to have a wedding. We had our ceremony under the portico, which was beautiful. We also had so many compliments on the food. It was fantastic! I can't thank McCall and Emily enough for all that they did for us!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Caroline · Married on 10/01/2016

McCall, Mimi and the rest of the PACC staff our absolutely amazing! We had our wedding ceremony and reception there in September 2016. McCall was only a phone call away in the planning phases of the wedding and was so accommodating to everything we wanted and needed. On the day of Mimi and the PACC staff did such a fantastic job and went above and beyond to accommodate our guests. I can only say thank you thank you thank you for making my wedding truly spectacular. I'm so glad we choose PACC as our venue!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Princess Anne made everything so easy. We aren't members, so our fee should of been larger but because we had a winter wedding they waved it which made this club comparatively affordable to the other places we looked. But honestly they were such a good value. McCall and Mimi made everything so easy. They answered our questions super fast, were super friendly, and remained calm but busy during the entire event. They even did a lot of the decorating for us after we gave them an idea of what we wanted. The chef was easy to work with on the menu allowing us to make modifications. It ended up really a great night. Also, a big thing for us is that they let us start setting up as soon as their last event in that room had ended, a lot of places will only give you a couple of hours. Lastly, we got ready in the women's lounge which was such a great open and fun location. All in all I am very happy with the Princess Anne country club!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2013

As event planning for a local hotel, I became very frustrated with the way many sales managers handled me as a bride. It was so refreshing to work with another coordinator (Lori) that treated me with me the way I treat my clients. She was prompt on returning emails and worked with me to create my vision. The Staff at the PACC are true service professionals, and I did not have to worry about my guests all night. Finally, the food was amazing. I got sooo many rave reviews. The PACC is a diamond among wedding venues along the oceanfront.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Courtney · Married on 12/14/2013

They were great! I would definitely recommend them to any bride looking to have a reception there.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Heather · Married on 11/16/2014

Due to the popularity of Princess Anne Country Club, we weren't able to have our wedding on Saturday. In the end, we are so happy our wedding was on Sunday. The club was quiet and all to ourselves. The staff were professional and the venue was a beautiful location for a fall wedding!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Emily · Married on 10/25/2014

First off let me say that Lori and McCall are great. Any questions or ideas we had she was open and receptive to them. She also had suggestions that would make our day better. Anything that we could have thought of was taken care of set up, serving, clean up, just random questions. They took care of everything. I knew that I wouldn't have to worry about or question anything on my big day because they were already 10 steps ahead. Awesome venue and service.

Sent on 10/28/2014