Prime Limo & Car Service Reviews

Prime Limo & Car Service 3
Prime Limo & Car Service 4
  • Mrs. J

Haley · Married on 10/19/2018

Prime Limo is #1 in the DFW for a reason...They simply can NOT be beat. I've already worked with the manager, Shawn, for multiple other occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) so it was an OBVIOUS decision of who would be providing transportation on the biggest day of me and my future husband's life! The options for transportation is endless based on want you're wanting...The drivers are incredibly professional, not only punctual but EARLY every time...I know when my limo pulls up on the day of my wedding everyone is going to be so wooed! There's a lot of stress when it comes to vendors on a wedding day, but I know Prime Limo won't be one of them. Their part in my big day will run flawlessly. SO excited for our grand exit!! Thanks Prime Limo.

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/29/2018

We used this limo company for my wedding and they were amazing. They took care of payment before the event and showed up on time when they were needed. The drivers were professional and very easy to work with. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Bella · Married on 07/28/2018

We booked a Cadillac Escalade Limo (18 - 20 seats) for our wedding day and Kelechi was our chauffeur. He came 15 mintues earlier than we expected and was very kind. The limo was very clean and it had water bottles and wines prepared inside. Im really satisfied with my experience.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Prime Limo & Car Service 5
    Prime Limo & Car Service 6
    Prime Limo & Car Service 7
    Prime Limo & Car Service 8
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2018

Timeliness

Drove in a timely and safe manner to all the locations we had to go to. We weren't late getting to the reception, after taking photos about 15 minutes away from the hotel. Limo was clean and big enough for 14 people

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Pam

Pamela · Married on 12/01/2017

Evan was very prompt and answered all my questions. We booked for our wedding day from the venue to the hotel and we were promised this would be an excellent experience. I can't wait until March 9, 2018.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Prime Limo & Car Service's reply:

We look forward to that day as well! Cannot wait to be a part of your special day!

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2015

If youʻre not looking to spend a fortune on transportation, pick Prime Limo! We just needed a point-to-point transport (reception to wedding night hotel room), as our ceremony and reception were held at the same venue. We paid about $200 for the transport in a nice Cadillac SUV. Our driver was Morris, and he was awesome! He took our drunkenness in stride and held a nice conversation with us. Morris, if you're reading this, you're welcome for all the marriage advice we gave you after 4 hours of experience :)

Sent on 07/06/2015

Emily · Married on 03/16/2013

We had only ordered a town car for our get away car at our wedding and to our surprise a stretch limousine was waiting for us when we walked out the reception! We called the next day and they told us 2 out of 3 of their town cars were in the shop and the 3rd one was having some issues with the brakes so they didn't feel comfortable sending it out and upgraded us to the lime for no extra charge. Our driver was awesome and picked us up right on time!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Alexandria · Married on 01/17/2013

I find it very hard to believe the one negative review about Prime Limo. It could be the this particular individual was going through the stress of a wedding in general. Also can be perceived as a "Bridezilla" with all do respect, it does get the best of people. My experience was absolutely perfect without any type of issue. Shawn, the manager, made certain of all our exact details and it was evident the driver was briefed as well. They were right on time, greeted and congratulated us on our precious occasion. Prime Limo was nothing but patient and was very understanding about any last minute concerns or changes. I can just go on and on. I recommend this company to everyone. I guarantee it will be the best decision in all your wedding planning. I love Prime Limo!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Sheri · Married on 04/21/2017

We hired a car from Prime Limo to be our get away car for our wedding. Our chauffer's name was Michael. He was very professional and courteous. We had to make a few pit-stops on the way home because it started hailing to which he apologized but it didn't bother us one bit! We had a great ride home chatting all the way there about travel and life. I would definitely use Prime Limo again!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Judith · Married on 10/01/2016

4.2
      3.5

Prime Limo was great for our wedding day needs. We booked a limo for the afternoon and a one way transport to DFW at the end of the reception. The prices are very reasonable, the drivers were very professional, and communication was always quick and easy in working out the details for the day.

Sent on 12/13/2016