Prestige Events Reviews

17 Reviews for Prestige Events

• W

Wendy L Holibaugh · Getting married on 07/23/2022

Excellent Planner!

Chamecha Jones is planning event force and fixture in Westchester County, NY, as families and groups frequently fly her in for their weddings, conferences and major birthday events. Her effective organizational abilities, foresight and experience have led every one of these events to be a major success. She is detailed, resourceful and (I don't know how! but) remembers everything! Poised under pressure and always the consummate professional, she has handled the most difficult situations with grace and wisdom. I highly recommend Chamecha for her exceptionable abilities to plan well, multi-task and communicate. She's my go-to lady!!!

Shannon Palmer · Married on 09/05/2020

My event was seamless!!!

I cannot say enough about Chamecha Jones and Prestige Events. They have produced multiple parties and events for me, last of which was my most recent baby shower. Such incredible detail and care went into every aspect of the event. Mrs. Jones took all this stress and angst out of both planning and executing the shower. Everyone felt welcome and comfortable and we all had the best time. All I had to do was show up and enjoy myself. Her attention to detail, creativity, and vast connection and resource to local vendors made the entire process seamless! Thank you Prestige Events, we will definitely be using you again!!

Sent on 09/05/2020
  • Caspertine

Caspertine Hawkins · Married on 08/29/2020

Quaint and Special Ceremony with Reception

Amazing job and extremely resourceful!!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Margaret Martinez · Married on 11/16/2019

Womens Conference coordinator

When reading all the reviews of this event planner one might think that; “No one can be that good. “
    But in a world where busy is the norm and every event has its hick ups, problems and last minute disasters and disappointments, this young lady is able to turn a celebration into a dream come true.
    Ms. Jones has found a way to relieve her clients of the ongoing pressures of trying to fix things that fall apart and take apart things that some how got glued together. She is one of the most creative and resourceful people I’ve ever met. And when you hear these words; “I’ve got it”! Get ready for a life changing, professionally run , fun and satisfying experience for all involved.
    Chamecha has coordinated our Women’s Conferences for the past 10 years. No matter where she is in the country, we fly her in to organize , and finalize operations. Each year , we are beyond impressed and amazed with the final product.
    She receives a 'satisfaction guaranteed' stamp of approval where ever she goes. Thank you Ms. Jones for being the brightest light in the room and for always being the best you can be every time without fail

Sent on 09/11/2020

Michelle Patierno · Married on 07/20/2019

Consultations

Chamecha was helpful with suggestions, encouragement, and a great listening ear many times. Even though it was only consultations, what she told me was applicable to our day. She will help you understand your top priorities, and if needed, help you keep those top priorities, too. I’d recommend her to any bride & groom. A great planner is worth it.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Ciara · Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing, Professional and Beyond Flexible

Prestige Events is the best event planning service I’ve ever worked with. They are very knowledgeable about what they do and the conferences and events I’ve attended with their services have been seamless and breath taking. They will always be my go to event planner.

• Nattalee

Nattalee Brodie · Married on 06/17/2017

My Perfect Backyard Wedding

Prestige Events did a amazing job on my wedding. They turned my vision into a reality. Chamecha was available to answer my many and frequent questions and concerns. Her knowledge and attention to detail is second to none.

• Faedra

Faedra · Married on 04/15/2017

Amazing Everytime!

I have utilized the skill, talent and expertise of Prestige Events for a number of my family's gatherings.
    The director, Mrs Jones, has a gift for making your event vision come to actual life in a beautiful, fun, and budget friendly way! She has done my daughters parties ( one first birthday, and one sweet 16), she's done my 10 year wedding vow renewal, my baby shower, even my 30th birthday party. Each time I've worked with her I've been beyond pleased. She gives each event a special touch that makes your event unique. Don't hesitate to book Prestige Events for your event, you will not be disappointed.

Lindsey-Rae Kelly · Married on 08/15/2015

Best Experience!

Working with Chamecha was a breath of fresh air. As the bride I had lots of things on my mind and Chamecha helped me focus and kept me on track with all of the details even the ones I didn’t even know to think about to plan the best wedding ever! She took care of so much so that we could enjoy the planning season and the best day of our life. Would recommend her company 100 percent!

• Brian

Brian Jones · Married on 04/24/2013

Professional and knowledgeable

Prestige events handled by birthday party and made it memorable night. The planned everything from the DJ to the food to the invites and all guest said they had an awesome time. Will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Tia Dent · Married on 07/11/2012

I’ve worked with Mrs. Jones on several events. Excellent t service! Goes above and beyond! I would highly recommend you book her for your next event!

Excellent service! Hard worker

Nadine · Married on 10/17/2010

Awesome Party Planner

I couldn't have better things to say about working with Chamecha in the planning of my daughter’s sweet sixteen birthday party. Throughout the planning process, Chamecha was attentive, organized and resourceful.

Chamecha helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the party by providing helpful tips and resources that kept me on track for the big day. She took the reigns and made sure everything ran exactly as planned and made it fun and enjoyable for everyone.

On the day of the party, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Chamecha was on it. Every little detail, every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better party planner, and I am so grateful that we picked Chamecha to help us throughout the party planning.

I would recommend Chamecha to absolutely anyone!

• Ana

Ana Brunson · Married on 08/22/2010

Event planning excellence at it's finest!

Prestige Events, owned by Chamecha Jones, is the creme de la creme of event planning. Her attention to detail and professionalism sets her apart from other vendors. The day of my wedding it rained, no it down poured! She made me feel at ease and was able to handle all of the curve balls of that day with grace, all while keeping me (the bride) calm and sitting pretty. I highly recommend her for any event that you may be searching for. Just contact her and experience the best customer service, you’ll be grateful that you did!

Tamara Somerville · Married on 05/19/2001

Memory Maker

Some of my favorite family memories are our events organized by Prestige Events. They have done everything from my daughter's birthday party, my mom's 50th birthday party, my baby shower (2), my niece's (2) sweet 16, my friend's wedding and SIL vow renewal ceremony. They have done it all. Prestige Events have populated my walls and social media pages.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Christallia Tinker Faulkner

Amazing Planner

I have had the pleasure to both work with a for Prestige Events. And it’s awesome to see both sides of the magic. Prestige Events threw my High School Graduation Party. And it was just a simple backyard party there was a lot of time and effort out into my big day. There was a massive amount of details that I never expected. Prestige Events has also been a humble entity and I will always commend that. I’ve gotten to pleasure to work beside them and the biggest thing I admire amount Madam Jones is her ability to stay the calmest person I’m the room if ever negative situation arise. She quick on her feet to take whatever it is and make seem like it was always suppose to be there. And that is what makes her not a good Wedding/Event Planner but and AMAZING ONE! I can’t wait to see what she does in the future. Because when my biggest days come she’s the ONLY person I plan to call on!

Sent on 10/10/2019

M · Married on 07/04/2017

Best Event!

Outstanding service! There was nothing for me to do except show up. I appreciate the level of comfort I had when making decisions about cakes and venues. I recommend Prestige Events to everyone I know who has an upcoming event.

Akilah Radcliff · Married on 03/03/2011

Child’s birthday party

Mrs Jones is a professional who executes quality work & shows great professionalism!
    Outside of the great partnership we developed while working on my son’s birthday party, I have to speak on her ability to be personable and relatable. It’s imporgant as a parent to have someone there that can understand why you want things the way YOU want them and strive to execute it no other way. I highly recommend Prestige Events!

Sent on 08/14/2019