Presidential Caterers Reviews

167 | Norristown, PA

167 Reviews for Presidential Caterers

A.j. · Married on 10/04/2014

Gus and his staff were terrific, as usual. Due to bad weather, they were flexible to change our ceremony from the outdoor gazebo to an indoor room. From start to finish, everyone was friendly, helpful and followed through on everything they promised. We couldn't have asked for more. Thanks again!!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Lori · Married on 09/27/2014

I could not have been more pleased with the work that Gus and his family provided me and my husband with. Everything was absolutely perfect and every single one of my guests had something nice to say about how great a wedding it was. If I could, I would relive my wedding every single weekend. It was the best day of my life!! Thank you Gus and family.

Dasha · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I fell in love with the venue from the moment we stepped inside for a walk through; and we didn't leave before booking it as our wedding venue. The decor is beautiful, the food was delicious and the overall experience was absolutely phenomenal. Gus and his staff were courteous and professional at all times; and they really made our guests feel welcomed. We are very glad that we chose Presidential Caterers to host a very special moment in our lives that will last a lifetime. Mrs. D. Wilbanks.

Stephanie · event on: 09/23/2014

We were beyond impressed with the service here. The staff are amazing, the food was delicious, and the venue was gorgeous and immaculate. We utilized the Presidential for a unique event (an adult "prom") but I reccomend it for weddings, corporate events, and any large formal gathering. We had 2 events in one day, and the speed in which the staff turned over the rooms, cleaned the restrooms, and made the place sparkeling again, blew my mind. Great experience!!!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Leah · Married on 09/20/2014

I cannot wait to celebrate my big day with Presidential Caterer's. Gus is amazing & works so well with his customers. He does what he can to make people happy. I know my wedding day will be perfect at Presidential Caterer's. It is such a beautiful place, & so well taken care of.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Mary · event on: 09/18/2014

You guys were the best! Thank you so much for a great event! I would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kathleen · Married on 09/13/2014

Gus and Meredith always do an amazing job at The Presidential. They made our Wedding Night perfect. I can't thank them enough for all their help with us planning. We recommend The Presidential to all brides and grooms everything was perfect! The place is gorgeous, the food is still being talked about by our guests, and the staff was friendly.

M · Married on 08/23/2014

We truly can't say enough good things about Presidential Caterers. When we were wedding planning, we knew we wanted two things: excellent food and to keep the budget reasonable. We got that and so much more. Most importantly, the food was delicious and abundant. We did the buffet option, and we were very happy with the amount and quality of the food. Cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert were all amazing. The wedding cake that was part of the package was large and delicious as well. Floral centerpieces were also part of the package, and they were a nice size and very pretty. We were even sent home with all the leftover dessert and flowers from the head table and centerpieces. The venue runs like a well oiled machine. The staff had my DIY decorations boxed and ready for me at the end of the night, and were very discreet about winding the reception down and getting things cleaned up. We didn't have to set up or take down anything. The staff was courteous and professional. We were well taken care of and were able to truly just enjoy ourselves. We had the best time in a beautiful venue, and would absolutely recommend Presidential Caterers to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Judy · event on: 06/19/2014

We were extremely pleased throughout the whole process of planning and having Mr. Sweeney's retirement dinner. Everyone was so helpful. The food was wonderful. Thank you!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Grace · Married on 06/14/2014

Gus is amazing at what he does! Presidential Caterers is the best venue to have your wedding! I had my reception here and loved every minute of it. I knew I wanted to have my reception here from the instant I walked into Presidential on my very first visit. The inside is stunning, including the bathrooms, and is great for pictures. I was in the Madison room, which is one of the smaller rooms but the way they set up the room is perfect! They cover all the little details and make planning your wedding so much easier. Their package is amazing and prices are reasonable. Food was delicious and portions were big! You must book your wedding at Presidential Caterers.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Steve · Married on 06/14/2014

A paragraph cannot describe how satisfied we were with Presidential Caterers and how Gus and his family took care of all the details. Excellent tasting quality food as well as dedicated service from everyone at Presidential made our daughters wedding memorable. Our daughter the bride, was completely happy and thrilled with everything Presidential did to make her wedding turn out the way she wanted. As the parents we were equally satisfied and feel the value was well worth the affordable cost. The guest's complimented everything. They loved the food from the soup to the desserts.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2014

We originally had our reception booked at another venue. A month and a half before my wedding, the owner of the other venue (I will not even put their name in here!) called my then fiance, and told him they were going out of business. This left us stranded for a venue. I left work in the middle of the day, called a thousand different places, and by the end of the night, we had signed a contract with Presidential Caterers. Gus was more than accommodating to us, he became a friend, showing compassion for our situation. We were lucky enough that Gus had our original date open, and we quickly made all arrangements. Prior to the wedding, Gus was easy to work with and made sure we were happy. The day of the wedding, I could not have been any happier with the whole reception. The room him and his team set up, was over the top, BEAUTIFUL. The food they served (we did buffet) was PHENOMENAL. There was plenty to choose from, and anything you ate, was delicious! There was also a huge dessert table for our guests, and even though I could not try everything there (I am talking a massive amount of desserts to choose from!) what I did indulge in, was great!!!!! They made our wedding cake, that was beautiful, and incredibly yummy. HIs team, that worked that night, was very kind to everyone, and did their best to help out any way they could. They helped pack up all of our belongings, and made everything go smooth for us. I could never thank Gus and Presidential Caterers enough for all of their hard work. My guests still talk about the wedding, and how incredible it was. My husband and I, reminisce often of our day, and we would not change anything. Even though we hit a very rocky path for a little, we believe it was a blessing in disguise. Presidential Caterers was the better location. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
    Mr. & Mrs. Haddy

Sent on 07/10/2014

Tracey · Married on 04/26/2014

Presidential did a fantastic and a wonderful job for my wedding and ceremony.. our ceremony was beautiful. My reception was amazing too they did an amazing job on everything. They are all about making their customers happy and comfortable.Their service was out of this world. They were every friendly and caring. Their food was wonderful. They were on point on everything. My guest my family my friend n me n my husband was amazed by everything that they have done for us. I am very thankful for presidential for taking us in 10 days before my wedding because of my Hall closing down if it wasn't for them I wouldn't of had my dream come true wedding.. we didn't have no problems or complaints we have nothing but wonderful things to say about this business I would recommend it to all my friends and family for a wedding or banquet you won't be disappointed in anything on this banquet Hall they go all the way out for you to make sure you got everything you need and make sure that you have a amazing day.. THANK YOU SO MUCH PRESIDENTIAL. ..

Sent on 05/10/2014
  • User4284173 · event on: 04/23/2014

Always professional and very easy to work with

Sent on 07/29/2014

We loved everything about Presidential. Gus and his family was amazing to work with. I showed a picture of a cake I liked and it was made. The food was delicious and we had a lot of food sent home with us. The waitress's was professionally and very nice. We had an amazing night.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Very happy with everything! Gus and Meredith were very responsive and flexible. The price was great for everything we got. The food was delicious. We even got upgraded into a bigger room that was not being used that evening. No complaints.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Greg A. · Married on 02/07/2014

We can't thank Gus, The Presidential, and the staff enough for the most amazing wedding reception ever!!! The attention to detail, courteousness, pleasantness of your staff! All amazing!! We also can't believe how flexible you were in accommodating all of our special requests! Our guests were just RAVING about the quality, quantity, and taste of EVERYTHING they ate, not to mention the gorgeous venue!!! TOP SHELF ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! The Presidential offered an absolutely gorgeous venue, an abundance of gourmet options, and unbelievable flexibility that some of the areas other high priced venues just simply would not offer! The Presidential is the BEST choice!! Our daughter had her fantasy fairy tale winter wonderland wedding!!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Allison · Married on 12/31/2013

We knew from the start that Presidential would be prefect for our NYE wedding! We met with Gus and Meredith and loved the "all inclusive" package that the Presidential offered. That was exactly what we were looking for with a wedding venue. The place was beautifully decorated for the holiday, which we loved. They were so accommodating by letting us walk around and view the rooms any weekend we decided to stop by! They worked with us on everything for the wedding, we even did our invites through them, which were wonderful! The only thing was the flowers, we had upgraded flowers but we didn't work with the Florist directly and didn't have much range to do anything different or creative, but I wasn't too picky, so i was fine with it. But i could see how a Bride could have a problem, but I'm sure if you decided to pay extra you could make the centerpieces as creative as you wanted. The food was beyond incredible! Everyone was complimenting it! even my picky now husband, loved his filet! He said it was perfectly cooked! Gus and his team helped us with every little detail and answered all of our questions immediately! It was great knowing we could trust them! We would definitely recommend The Presidential to friends getting married!!!

Thanks Gus and team for a great NYE wedding!!!

Allison and Paul

Sent on 03/24/2014

I had an amazing time there. My food was amazing, the location was amazing and my cake was amazing. They were able to make everything I wanted work out to make my reception special. I had a difficult time with the Florest they recommended but Gus was able to make it all work out. I would recommend them 100 times over. Such a wonderful night.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Patricia · Married on 08/31/2013

My wedding was August 31st and the staff at Presidential Caterers was prenominal!! The staff...Gus...Melanie...and the chef all took excellent care of my guest and the bridal party!. The food was exceptional, the staff was caring and went above and beyond and they kept checking on myself and my groom to make sure we were alright. It's a shame that I can't give more than 5 stars because they deserve a million!!! Great job staff of Presidential Caterers!!

Mrs. Patricia Harris

Sent on 09/01/2013

Paula · Married on 08/17/2013

The Presidential was fantastic, wonderful, the whole thing from start to finish was great!!! Everyone was very helpful, my daughter and now son in law Dan are both in the Army so we were doing things by phone. Gus helped me with choosing things and making choices and sometimes we needed to change things. we never had any problems making last minute changes, at the end of the night my daughter Alyssa and Dan said it was the best day of there lives.Thanks to you guys everything was perfect, they were so happy.

Sent on 09/07/2013
  • MingJee

Mingjee · Married on 08/17/2013

Venue shopping can definitely be very stressful. Luckily, my husband and I made our decision after vetting less than a handful of venues. Presidential Caterers had the most "complete" package at a great value. AND the food was amazing! At the food tasting, they provided everything on the menu so that you can try EVERYTHING they had to offer and decide on what you ultimately wanted for the reception. On our wedding day, we had some no-shows and by the end of the night, the wait staff packed up trays and trays of prime rib, flounder with crabmeat, chicken marsala, along with the potatoes and asparagus and whatever was left from the viennese dessert table. The wait staff was very accommodating during the night to all of our friends and family. The ballroom set-up was very elegant and beautiful. I would definitely recommend this venue to those who want the most out of their budget.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Rosemarie · Married on 07/13/2013

Presidential Caterers went above and Beyond to make my wedding personal and special! They designed my cake to my very specific directions, they allowed me to personalize my wedding with many "Pinterest" extras that I wanted, and they made sure every one of my guests was comfortable and enjoying the event! The food was insanely good, (that is all I am hearing from my guests)! The dessert table impressed everyone, and I found the prices to be very reasonable and worth every cent! I will Definately recommend Presidential Caterers to all my friends!!!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2013

My husband and I can't rave enough about the presidential. Our families have held numerous weddings there and have always been exceptionally pleased. For quality and price of the presidential, there is truly no other place that compares. Gus is very easy to work with and since he has been in the business for many of years, he has the wedding run perfectly. When I walked into the Grand Ballroom on my wedding day, it was everything I had ever in visioned if not more! If you are getting married in the Philadelphia area, definitely check out this place!!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Brynn · Married on 06/29/2013

Gus and his staff are AMAZING! We had a great time and the entire night was perfect. The food is to die for and the service is second to none. We had a buffett wedding and none of my guests could believe the amount of food that was served and the quality - from cocktail hour through dessert. I HIGHLY recommend Presidential Caterers to anyone for any type of event. We also used Platinum DJ's (Brian Smith) for our dj and lighting as well as Tom Pappa for our photography. Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 07/09/2013