Presidential Caterers Reviews

167 | Norristown, PA

167 Reviews for Presidential Caterers

Jim · Married on 10/03/2015

Gus and his family are the nicest people to work with. The food, venue, and staff were second to none and as a father of four daughters I know a few things about weddings. I would HIGHLY recommend Presidential Caterers to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 10/05/2015

A great value, and Wonderful from start to finish - consider this place if you want the attention that can best be provided by a family run business. The owner, Gus, along with his family helped coordinate various aspects of our wedding as described below, and were positive, encouraging, and accommodating throughout the process.

(1) Food was excellent. After the wedding, guests raved about the dessert, as well as the generous (and delicious) entree portion sizes. Guests also enjoyed the open bar.

(2) Decor was excellent. We held our wedding ceremony and reception at the venue, and our photos look great. The ceremony included enough decorations that we did not need to add any.

(3) Service was excellent. Gus and his family made sure everything was in order, and made our job (bride and groom) very easy! We received prompt follow ups and all of our concerns were addressed. When we had questions, or weren't sure how something worked, it was explained to us - often with an entertaining story - so we could make a well-informed decision.

Sent on 02/21/2016

Monique · Married on 07/25/2015

My name is Monique Hendricks. I was the coordinator for the Henry/Coppedge Wedding held on 7/25/2015. The head server, Donna and the bartender were two of the best that I have encountered in receptions that I have attended even in my personal experience. Donna and her staff were very courteous, accommodating, and helpful. They truly went out of their way to assist me throughout the evening AND even during the planning process! I was very impressed and grateful for their assistance. I apologize for not remembering the name of the bartender, however, he was excellent! Very accommodating and attentive to the needs of the wedding party. The Presidential staff are top notch and I am glad the couple chose this venue as their reception site.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Marpessa · Married on 07/25/2015

Presidential Caterers were very helpful in providing resources from the DJ to hotels with transportation. We enjoyed being able to make our wedding what we visualized. They are very accommodating and responsive. We were referred from another couple and we are so happy that we reserved our wedding with Presidential Caterers. In addition to their outstanding quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility, the grounds and banquet rooms are awesome! Presidential Caterers is pristine inside and all of our guests were very impressed with the grand ambiance. The food was remarkable. We received noteworthy feedback from our guests in reference to attendants who ensured our guests were pleased with their ceremonial dinner. Overall we are very pleased with Presidential Caterers services.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Crystal · Married on 05/30/2015

From the initial meeting, the updated communication, to the wedding day itself; every part of our experience with Presedential was positive. Gus really does his best to make sure that everyone feels comfortable and secure in going with his family's company. His daughters were also very good at seeing they meet your expectations. The venue itself was beautiful! As soon as you walk into the building and then into your designated room there is a wow factor! We saved a lot of money by choosing this vendor. Everything is all inclusive aside from a photographer and DJ. We had a great experience with Platinum DJ's Mike Pitti, one of Presedential's preffered vendors. We had our own photographer and our own centerpieces made by a close family friend. We also brought our own essentials (cake topper, knives, sign in book, card box, personal photos, etc) that the crew at Presedential laid out for us. Our ceremony items were repurposed and the food was pretty decent although I didnt have much time to eat while running around greeting guests! Presedential did make sure the bride and groom were served first and continuously asked that we were okay and feeling satisfied. We felt like king and queen. Out of all the stressors leading up to our big day, Gus and his team were not a stressor in anyway. In fact they made us feel very comfortable and were there for every step of the process. We could not have asked for a better day!! If I could recommend any vendor it would be Presedential Caterers for your wedding day. Dont waste your money with other greedy vendors. The process is so beautiful through Presedential!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Alicia · Married on 05/23/2015

We had our wedding at Presidential Caterers and everything was wonderful. Our guests enjoyed the delicious food and appetizers and incredible dessert table. The room was set up beautifully. The staff was kind, friendly, and very attentive to the needs of our guests. We we able to take beautiful pictures outside and on the spiral staircase. We would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Linda · Married on 05/09/2015

Our son & his fiancee' were living out of the country but wanted to be married in the USA. So the responsibility of putting the wedding together fell on us. We had less than 2 months to plan a wedding for 125 guests. Thank God for meeting Gus & his facility The Presidential. Gus was able to help us in every way possible with everything that was needed to make this wedding an exceptional day. The fantastic taste testing experience, wedding ceremony on premise with flowers, 2 bars, great dance floor, delicious dinner, flowers for all the tables, wedding cake & fabulous desserts included (to die for), the staff was friendly & helpful. We had pictures taken outside at the gazebo as well as inside by the beautiful stairway & hallway. This is a family run affair, Gus's daughter is the pastry chef & his son the Chef. Gus has a list available for anything you may need, DJ, florist, hotels, etc. that he has dealt with & are responsible. I would highly recommend The Presidential for any wedding or other gathering. We are thankful for Gus & all his help for a 5 star wedding. Linda & Bob

Sent on 07/14/2015

Kathy · event on: 04/24/2015

This was a tremendous place to hold our event. The staff was great, the ballroom is beautiful and office staff are very accommodating. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Adean · event on: 04/19/2015

We are so impressed with the Presidential and all their staff! Not only is the venue huge and beautiful, but everyone there went out of their way to help us in any way possible, from offering great ideas and suggestions to providing everything we asked for, even at the last minute. The food was superb - everything was innovative, fresh, and tasted every bit as good as it looked. All of our guests were highly impressed. I honestly can't say enough good things about this venue and would highly recommend it for any special occasion.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Robin · event on: 04/19/2015

Our fundraiser has a lot of moving parts and the Presidential staff was professional, efficient, patient with all of our changes and multiple committees, full of wonderful ideas and advice, I can't say enough about how much they helped. The facility is beautiful and elegant with all the antiques and tasteful decor. The food was amazing. Not your average selection, but a delicious assortment. Thank you to Gus and his wonderful family and staff. We look forward to a long relationship of future events.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

If you want an amazing venue, service, food and reception I strongly suggest you use Presidential Caterers. Gus was great and answered all of our questions right away. You can tell he truly cares about your happiness on your wedding day. They were so organized the day of, we had no glitches. The people working the venue were extremely accommodating.The venue itself was beautiful and so open. We had a wedding of almost 300 guests and we fit everyone with a photo booth and lots of room to spare. The food was amazing also...people kept coming up to us and telling us it was hands down the best wedding they have ever been to. We can't thank Gus and his team enough for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Katherine · Married on 04/11/2015

Gus and the staff at Presidential Caterers were wonderful! The food was delicious, the atmosphere was perfect, and the people were very friendly! All our guests raved about our wedding and much of that is thanks to our amazing venue.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Darone · Married on 04/11/2015

My alumni fraternity held a formal event on April 11, 2015 at Presidential Caterers and I have to say that the venue exceeded our expectations. The owner, Gus, was great at explaining the options and details of their operation and the very reasonable pricing. They were also incredibly flexible as they allowed us to host an event in the morning while they had a wedding right after. This might not have worked at other places, but because of their attention to detail, both parties were satisfied. I'll say that we loved the extremely elegant interior and the room that provided a backdrop for the bow tie affair that we threw. The meal was very good as we picked and the guests absolutely loved the fantastic dessert from the chef. Our program was a bit complicated so the wait staff was very amenable to our requests and stopped service when we needed them too. I give this place my highest rating, and will let people know that we are planning two events beginning at the end of the year and we are already in discussions about using them again.

Sent on 07/04/2015
  • User5068822 · event on: 04/10/2015

Presidential Caterers is an excellent venue for a high school prom. The staff was accommodating to our needs and adapted to the last minute changes that so frequently occur with proms. Gus was professional with our class officers and helped them through the process of menu selection. The students that attended loved the chandeliers, dance floor space, and beautiful lobby for picture taking and relaxing. Chaperones appreciated the security system, attention to detail, quick service, and coffee station. We hope to again use Presidential Caterers for our prom and will highly recommend this site to other class advisors.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Larry · event on: 12/19/2014

East Norriton continues to hold their Holiday at Presidential Caterers. Scheduling with staff is very easy and the quality and quantity of food has always been excellent. Price definitely fits our Township budget.

Joanne · event on: 12/14/2014

They delivered again. Presidential takes care of everything. They are so organized. Everything moves so quickly. Their staff are incredible. The food!!! The food!!! The food!!! We all go crazy for the food.

• User4717650 · event on: 12/11/2014

Always very prompt in returning my phone calls and eMail. Very flexible with the menu and cooperative in helping me stay within my budget.

Megan · event on: 12/10/2014

The Presidential offered exceptional service and professionalism to our corporate event. Our clients were very pleased by the venue.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Linda · Married on 11/15/2014

Presidential Caterers is a class act! The room was beautiful, the food was really delicious (the best I ever had at a wedding reception - we ordered the combo meal of petite filet and crab cake), the service was efficient and friendly. I liked the fact that they will open the bar for cocktail hour early so people are not waiting and there was not a mad rush at 5:00. Gus saw this event through from beginning to end!
    I would definitely recommend the Presidential.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Gina · Married on 11/07/2014

The Presidential was an amazing venue to have my wedding ceremony and reception. The staff was so friendly, and helpful! Everything went smooth and I didn't have to worry about anything! I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have a beautiful and affordable wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Donise · Married on 10/18/2014

We highly recommend the Presidential your guys are the BEST your staff are Amazing .... My Day was beautiful Mr Gus and his Daughter I don't have no word to thanks ur ...??????

Sent on 10/25/2014

Debbie · event on: 10/16/2014

Our company has hosted an event each year for the past several years for our clients at Presidential Caterers. Their staff provided the utmost professionalism and promptness to our needs and most of all served excellent food. I would highly recommend Presidential Caterers to all your future events.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

The venue and service was incomparable. They made sure every detail was taken care of at every step along the way during our planning process. From help with flowers, table linens, and even invitations, I was basically able to get everything done with their help and guidance. Gus and his family were such a pleasure to work with and I can't thank them enough for everything they did to make my day so special.

Sent on 11/17/2014
  • User4570757 · event on: 10/11/2014

Gus and his staff have always been very responsive and attentive to our needs. They are very professional.

Sent on 11/25/2014
  • User4455346 · event on: 10/04/2014

The whole team at Presidential Caterers made our event feel special.

Sent on 10/07/2014