Premiere Catering Reviews

Premiere Catering 4
Premiere Catering 5
Premiere Catering 6
Premiere Catering 7

Premiere Catering went so above and beyond my expectations in every possible way. At our first meeting I was nervous and had no idea what I was doing but Matthew and Peter took me by the hand and helped me pick an amazing menu within my budget, create a look for the tables, layout the room, and even develop a timeline for the entire day. The servers and bartender were also great and it seemed like they were having a good time. It felt like I was working with family or friends who just happened to run a catering company. I really appreciated that the cost quoted included things like dishes, linens, and servers unlike other companies who add it on causing the per head cost to practically double.
    The really important part was the food. Oh my goodness was the food delicious, and the buffet was beautiful! My only complaint was that people enjoyed the pork so much that I didn't get any extra to bring home which is a good problem to have. I wish I had another big event coming up just so I could get these guys to cook for me again.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Bradley · Married on 09/20/2013

Premier Catering was perfect, their execution flawless. In addition to providing excellent food and service, they also coordinated directly with our venue and worked with our event rental agency to create a seamless wedding experience.

Their flexibility was only matched by their personal touch. We worked directly with the same project manager John McLellan from the initial planning stages through to the actual event. All change requests were handled with a gracious and respectful attitude.

When we were choosing a caterer, one of the things that set them apart was the clarity and breakdown of their costs, no fees were added later, no up-selling, just a business that wants to provide the highest caliber of service to its clients.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Janet · Married on 09/08/2013

Impossible to express the level of service, food, and helpfulness that Michael provided for the wedding. It was above and beyond a mere catering service. Michael was extraordinary...helpful, professional, never settiling for anything less than the best service, decor, and oh my the food! Would not have changed a single thing for the wedding from food, service or price. Highly recommend this company.
    Janet Tabor
    Lake Oswego

Sent on 09/14/2013

We can't say enough about what a terrific job Michael and the entire crew at Premier did for our daughter's wedding. Anytime we needed to make a change as we approached the wedding, Michael was extremely accommodating and willing to do so. Not only was the presentation of the tables and buffet beautiful, but most importantly the food was amazing! I can't even begin to tell you how many comments from our guests we received saying that, "This is the best wedding food I have ever tasted!"
    We felt very at ease with this crew, feeling very confident that the reception would be perfect and it was!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Danielle · Married on 09/07/2013

I would recommend premier catering to EVERYONE!!! Not only do they have amazing food and gorgeous set ups, they are so incredibly helpful! Michael was not only our caterer but he is also basically a wedding planner. He knows every detail that you need to figure out and helps with every detail as well. If you are having any type of event book them, they are amazing!!!

Thank you so much Michael and staff everything was picture perfect!!
    Mr. And the new Mrs. Hughes

Sent on 09/10/2013

Russell · Married on 08/18/2013

Premier is the most honest and fair catering company in the Pacific Northwest and I would use them again without a second thought. They handled butler-served appetizers, plated dinner, and full-bar service for our wedding at The Foundry in Lake Oswego this summer (August 2013). They were attentive to our desires and accommodating to every one of our special needs, the staff was friendlier than any catering service I've experienced, and the food and drinks were fantastic.

More important to me than all that is that every step of the way they were fair on price without me ever having to question anything. Where other companies "nickle and dime" you on every little cost, most everything we needed was included in the basic cost. There were never any hidden costs, overpriced add-ons, or revised estimates that made our jaws drop. I would bet that no catering company in the Pacific Northwest can come close to them on price (or simplicity of pricing).

It is obvious to us that they care about what they do and want happy customers. These are the kind of people we like to do business with.

Sent on 09/03/2013
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/10/2013

Premiere Catering did our food for our wedding this month and the food was unbelievable!! Every guest who came to our wedding had only wonderful things to say about the food served at the wedding! They also did such a great job of setting up our tables and the centerpieces! Premiere Catering is seriously the best! They were always prompt to answer their phones whenever we called and always made me feel like I was their main priority.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Hillary · Married on 08/09/2013

My husband and I 100% recommend Premiere Catering to anyone looking for very professional and reliable catering services. From the tasting appointment to the day of the wedding, everything was so smooth! Moreover, like previous reviewers noted, our wedding guests said this was "the best wedding food ever!" One of our guests told me she is a very picky eater, usually only eating peanut & butter sandwiches because she dislikes most food, but she ate every last bite of food off her plate at our wedding. Thank you for helping make our wedding day so enjoyable for our wedding guests and us.

Hillary & Anthony

Sent on 09/27/2013
  • User2207447 · 2+ years ago

I think I have heard from EVERY guest that the food was unbelievably delicious. Premiere Catering is so flexible and willing to make your day perfect in all possible ways. In all my suggestions and requests, their answer was yes.
    I had a family style dinner with platters of food delivered to every table. Although the process was some what long, nobody complained and the food was all still warm! They served bride and groom first, then immediate families, so that we were able to eat a good meal and they were able to get up and pay our respects to guests as they were eating. Premiere are true professionals and I highly highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Tony · Married on 07/12/2013

Very outstanding job done by Premiere Catering. We received many compliments by our guests about how excellent the food tasted. They were very professional and set everything up beautifully! The bar set up and service was excellent! We give them an A++++++

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 07/12/2013

Sent on 08/12/2013

Mark & Angela · Married on 07/05/2013

Premiere Catering was phenomenal! Could not have asked for better service or food. Everyone was pleased and they did a remarkable job. Thank you.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Rhianon · Married on 06/29/2013

Premier went above and beyond our expectations. We received so many compliments on the quality of the food. When attending other weddings, we noticed that the food was disappointing. We made a decision that we would have great food. It was clear to us after attending tastings with other companies that Premier had the best food and even better, the pricing was very reasonable. The quality of their service was amazing.

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • User3200714 · 2+ years ago

The Service, The Food, The Presentation, The Comfort they gave us that everything would be taken care of (and it was) was excellent. Everyone raved about every aspect of the food & their service. We had a family member from Washington who raise cattle say "This is the best beef brisket I have ever eaten". Our event was perfect. If you need catering for an upcoming event, hands down Premiere Catering is the only way to go.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Peter and John were absolutely fantastic! The tasting blew us away and it was a very easy decision to choose Premiere. They made it easy and made it feel like we were the only event that year let alone that weekend! Of course we weren't... but that's the beauty of these gentlemen! All of our guests raved about the food and the attention from them that my husband and I received on the day was perfect. John was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He alleviated every concern I had and had a very calming presence. We wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2012

I can't say enough how great Premiere catering is to work with. From the first time my fiance and I met them we were impressed. You walk into their office and its set up like a wedding table. So you get to see how things can be set up and try their food. The price is VERY reasonable. Through the whole process of planning the wedding if I needed help or had a question they responded right away and were happy to do so. They are truly a delight to work with. While planning a wedding can be stressful, these guys make it less so because they are always there for you! On top of it the day of the wedding the service is amazing! I highly recommend Premiere to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2012

I cannot say enough about Premiere Catering!! They were absolutely awesome! We had so many compliments on how fabulous the food was and how professional they were. I would highly recommend using them for any of your catering needs. I have already referred him to one friend and will continue to do so.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Julie · Married on 09/01/2012

Premier Catering went above and beyond for our wedding. From the early planning stages to the day of the event we were confident that they would provide the services we needed and expected without worry. They coordinated everything involving food and rentals, allowing us to focus on other things. On the day of the wedding we were confident that everything would be taken care of as planned. We recieved many compliments on the food, saying it was the best they had eaten at a wedding. I would highly suggest them to anyone needing catering services.

Sent on 03/22/2013

Logan · Married on 08/23/2012

Premiere Catering is the Best in Portland hands down!!!! Michael who is one of the owners of Premiere always answered his phone and was on point every time we needed him. Michael always was positive and able to give us ideas and help us out through the whole wedding process. He even went above and beyond and helped up do some wedding planning at no extra cost.

Premiere was up front and clear on all pricing. There were no hidden fees or extra costs that came up. My wife and I did a lot of research and we found that a lot of catering companies seem cheap at first until you factor in all the extras you're going to need for the wedding then they end up being the most expensive. Not with Premiere right from the start you know how much its all going to cost.

The Food was amazing!!! Our guests were in love with the food! It was absolutely delicious!!!!!! I can't think of one bad thing to say about this company. Michael even went and contacted my rental company and I did all my rentals through Premiere as well which made our lives so much easier.

Sent on 09/11/2012

We had an excellent experience with Premiere. Each step of the way, they were gracious, flexible, considerate, and delivered just as promised on our wedding. For a very disorganized bride and groom, I felt that they helped to insure things ran smoothly.

Sent on 08/31/2012

Colby · Married on 07/28/2012

Premiere Catering provided the food for our wedding and they were fantastic to work with! Very responsive, they listened to our feedback, arrived early to set up, and their food was the talk of the wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Lori · Married on 07/21/2012

It was so nice to have a destination venue at Hood River and be able to rely on Premier Catering for all our dinner needs. The food was outstanding and the staff was attentive and professional. Something none of us took into account, but Premier Catering did, was to have a food plate put together for the Bride and Groom for later that night. Thank You, everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/25/2012
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 07/07/2012

The food at our wedding was amazing. Premiere catering did an outstanding job with our wedding. Guests told us it was the best wedding food they have ever had! They also were a pleasure to work with and had amazing presentation skills with all of the food served.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Darren · Married on 06/24/2012

We researched many different caterers before the wedding. Many of them had a lower intro price and then had many different charges for full service catering. Premiere gave us a full price up front and stuck to it. This cut out many of the surprises and headaches. I had heard that Premiere was the best caterer in Portland and they lived up to it. They were extremely professional, helpful and flexible. I would feel comfortable recommending them to anyone I know.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2012

Planning our wedding in a month and a half we didn't have time to individually contact each of the twelve catering companies we were considering. So we sent out an email outlining our, needs, wants, and our budget. Ten minutes later Micheal from Premier Catering called. He then sent over a quote that met, our needs, wants, and our budget. He then introduced me to John who was the caterer for our event. John's calming demeanor and can do attitude was a pleasure to work with. He was on top of everything from the start and he even relaxed me about the entire event, which was hard to do for a pre-wedding bride. Then the wedding day came, WOW. We hired Premier Catering for their, responsiveness, professionalism, and their ability to accommodate our needs, but we had no idea we were in for the best meal of our lives. We weren't the only ones who felt this way. I still have people commenting on how wonderful the food was. Thank you Premier Catering. Brides look no further this is the caterer you should hire.

Sent on 07/07/2012