Premiere Catering Reviews

Premiere Catering 6
Premiere Catering 7

Gina · Married on 09/19/2019

Delicious and Easy

John was amazing at facilitating our requests and needs. Always responded within 24 hours and was very flexible with the changes we requested. On the day of...we couldn't have been happier! Our plates were always full of food, our drinks always taken care of! Incredibly easy to work with! Would recommend/reuse any day

Sent on 09/29/2019

Leah Hansen · Married on 09/07/2019

Premiere Catering...wedding

Premiere Catering was one of the best decisions we made when selecting vendors for our daughter's wedding. Michael did a fantastic job; the food was delicious and the display was beautifully done. We had to make the arrangements via phone/email since we live in another state yet Michael was flexible and very willing to work with us to customize the menu and we appreciated the recommendations he made. Everything went smoothly and just as planned.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Pa Yang

Pa Yang · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful presentation and great service

From the moment we inquiries about Premiere Catering, Michael was super friendly and helpful. He was quick in responding to all our questions and the service day of was excellent. They really are full service catering and reasonably priced, I would recommend them to any couple who’s looking for an elegant expensive look without the high costs.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Pa and Jon,

Thank you, you were both so great to be working with. Your guests truly enjoyed the menu that you both worked out with us.

• Allison

Allison Munkelwitz · Married on 08/09/2019

Delicious food and great service!

We have nothing but great things to say about Premiere Catering! John was very responsive and flexible with everything. We decided to have a BBQ buffet for our vineyard wedding, and the food was delicious! Even my Texan father-in-law raved about the brisket, saying it was top-notch. John was very attentive on the day-of, making sure we had everything we needed. Would absolutely recommend for wedding catering!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Deane

Deane Allin · Married on 07/27/2019

Premiere Catering Excellent!

Premiere Catering, in particular John McClellan and Sasha, did a great job catering our daughter's wedding. The food was impeccable and the service was great. Several attendees told me that the brisket was the best they had ever had. They did 100% (and more) of what was promised in both the planning and execution of our event. They would be my first choice for our future needs.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • A. Aronoff

A. Aronoff · Married on 06/22/2019

No Complaints!

Absolutely the most professional service from all aspects of planning and execution, very transparent about everything, seamless day-of production, and the food was all delicious and displayed beautifully! We couldn’t be happier about trusting Premiere with our special day! Michael literally took care of any need we had, and promptly at that!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Alyssa and James,

Thank you, both of you were so great to work with. Your vision of how the reception space and design was flawless.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/31/2019

Helped us in a pinch and provided delicious food!

Premiere Catering helped us by coming through when our previous caterer fell through. They were very flexible, willing to work with our ideas and diet limitations, and very responsive. We are very happy that we chose Premiere Catering for our wedding this past May.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Gonsky · Married on 05/18/2019

Knowledgeable and Delicious!

Working with John at Premier was amazing! He was so darn knowledgeable and helped us through the whole planning process. It made all our decisions easy after hiring this team for our catering! All of our guests were raving about how good the food was and there was plenty of it! No one was leaving our wedding reception hungry. During the reception, the Premier team was flexible with a few late guests. They were so professional and treated my family like their own. I would 100% recommend Premier Catering to anyone looking to throw a great party!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Hattie

Hattie · Married on 03/02/2019

Dream wedding dinner

Michael and his team provided the dream dining experience we wanted for our wedding guests. He was wonderful to communicate with leading up to the event, tailoring the menu to our every specification. The service was seamless and our guests LOVED the food, we received many compliments. On top of it all, Premiere was the most affordable bid we received. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Lila Ashenbrenner · Married on 11/14/2018

Outstanding in every aspect

Premier Catering was awesome and did a fantastic job for our Gala. Michael was extremely responsive to my questions and to every detail. He worked with us to do exactly what we wanted and was able to make helpful suggestions for us to consider. The food was excellent and plentiful. The bar service was great and very friendly. Their prices are very reasonable!!!! I would definitely use them again and again and again!!!! The food was excellent!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Holly Bishop · Married on 10/25/2018

Out of this work staff, good food!

Owner Michael was one of the best vendors I worked with through out my wedding process. Literally one of the best, accommodating, and helpful person I have EVER worked with. I had a sit down dinner and the rest of the staff was very nice. My family is hard to please and they had no complaints. Premier catering always answered my emails with 24 hours and were very honest and responsive. The food was also very good! High recommend to anyone looking for a hassel free catering company to make their wedding AWESOME!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

We were married at East Fork Country Estate on 08/18/18 and had to use their in-house caterer, Premiere Catering. At first I was hesitant but enjoyed the tasting they set up for us. I also requested that there be some vegan and some gluten-free choices for our guests. Every email exchange was prompt, professional, and assuring. When it came time for the big day and dinner, it was all just so delicious. In fact, several guests were surprised at how delicious everything was and two even asked for their contact information!
    I would consider them again if I needed a caterer. Seriously, request the mac and cheese. Trust us!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Samantha and John,
    Thank you so much for letting us know that you enjoyed what we had presented for you and your guests. The Tillamook White Cheddar Mac & Cheese is one of our favorites as well.

Kimberly · Married on 08/05/2018

Amazing service! They worked with us on everything and were willing to do last minute details without any hitches. Absolutely wonderful food. The taste of everything was perfect. So delicious!! I would reccomend them to everybody I know! The whole crew were so nice!

Sent on 08/15/2018

CHELSEA · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely amazing! Premiere Catering went above and beyond for our wedding. Everyone raved that we have the best wedding food that they have ever had. Michael and his team were amazing to work with and wanted nothing but my husband and I to have the best day we could ever have. I could go on about this company. It is completely worth ever cent that you pay them and more!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Taylor · Married on 07/21/2018

Premiere Catering- The team at Premiere Catering was fantastic throughout the whole wedding process. From the tasting 6 months prior to the wedding, communication leading up to the big day, and then the quality of food day of was simply AMAZING. Not only was the service exceptional they thought of everything and were extremely accommodating; my wife is Gluten and dairy free and they made sure food was prepared in separate locations, and made sure her food didn’t come into contact with rest of buffet. Guests at our wedding raved on how delicious things tasted, and how great the service was. Choosing Premiere Catering was a great decision for us! Taylor

Sent on 08/13/2018

C · Married on 07/07/2018

Our daughter and her new husband chose Premiere Catering for their July 15, 2018 wedding and we couldn't be happier. The attention to detail and personal service provided by Michael was phenomenal! Everything went as planned without any hiccups on their part at all. Michael was in constant communication the entire time and answered every question quickly. It's obvious that he is a seasoned veteran in this business and clearly knows how to throw a party! I would choose Premiere again without any reservation. By the way, go with the brisket pasta for your meal- wow!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Amy · Married on 05/20/2018

So incredibly blessed and grateful we used Premiere Catering Inc. for my daughter's wedding! The food was superb. All the guests were saying how delicious it was. The service was outstanding. And I can't say enough about Michael! He has gone above and beyond to provide flawless service.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2018

My now-husband and I first met John a few months before our wedding after seeing some good reviews and were so impressed with the professionalism and expertise he provided.

He never tried to pressure us into anything we didn’t want and always asked for our opinions first. He was able to give cost saving advice on some of the decorations and stayed within our budget. He also made the experience of picking out our food/decorations enjoyable and always had excellent tips to share.

I never had to stress about my wedding because John took care of EVERYTHING; food, drinks, decorations, timeline, you name it! On top of that he also always responded to my calls and emails within 10min during the busy wedding season! John and his team showed up early to the venue and transformed the bland, boring space into a beautiful, relaxing wedding!

I’ve had wedding buffets in the past and really wasn’t looking forward to having one at my own but we couldn’t afford a sit down service dinner. The minute we tried the food at our tasting all my worries went out the door. The entire menu was delicious, it was so unique we almost couldn’t make up our minds. My favorite part of the whole day was the food, I’m not kidding, ask my husband!! John had someone assigned to me and my groom the whole day to make sure we were fed! I’m gluten free and my guests aren’t, so John made an extra special meal just for me!!

All of my guests commented after the wedding how great the food was and said it was one of the best meals they’ve ever had at a wedding. We even had some extra food to take home which we put in the freezer. It was so nice coming home to delicious prepped meals after our honeymoon.

I would recommend Primiere Catering to anyone who wants delicious food, professional staff, and stress free planning!!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Premiere Catering 8
    Premiere Catering 9

Spencer · Married on 03/24/2018

Michael at Premiere Catering made us feel very comfortable picking out everything we wanted to make our wedding perfect. From going with us to pick our linens, to the complimentary tasting, we knew this would be the perfect fit. Our reception at the West End Ballroom was setup beautifully by Premiere Catering and all our guests talked about how good the food was. It was a perfect fit for us and we are so happy we chose Premiere!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Caity and Spencer,

Thank you, you were both so amazing to work with, your vision of how the room was to be set up to the smallest detail was simply amazing. Your guests were so wonderful to assist as well, they enjoyed the menu that we had created for your reception.

Jenny · Married on 11/11/2017

I have used Premiere Catering on a couple of times for family events and I have always been impressed by their professionalism, creativity and their amazing tasty food, so I knew that when it came to our wedding, I had to ask them to cater it.

I love good food and all varieties. My (now) husband has a much smaller window of food that he likes and he is very picky. So, coming up with a menu that satisfied both of us was a challenge, but Premiere came up with the most perfect menu that truly knocked us both off our feet (and all our guests). We had 250 people and I wanted a plated salad and the rest served family style.

Not only was good food a priority, but service was also very important to me. The Premiere staff was truly incredible. Everyone was served quickly, and no detail was missed by the staff. The food was delicious, hot and presented well. Premiere also made the desserts and the set up the dessert bar, which was not only beautiful, but the rice krispie treats were the best I ever ate.

I am so grateful we chose them.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Kristyn · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do I begin?!
    This was on the list of caterers for the Foundry at Lake Oswego. I did my research and found that John and his team were the best option. He was very professional and the food was f***ing INCREDIBLE! We were able to choose out everything so easily and really modify the menu how we needed. Using rentals was a breeze. The room set up was perfect and during the reception John even carried my plate to my seat! (I appreciate that so much btw) He was so amazing with going around and checking on everyone.
    Basically this was the best decision my husband and I could have made when choosing a caterer.
    To John and your team, thank you so much for everything! You made our day so perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Premiere Catering 10
    Premiere Catering 11
    Premiere Catering 12

Brian · Married on 09/16/2017

My wife and I had the pleasure of using Premiere Catering for our wedding on September 16th. Where do I start..everything was excellent. We give Premiere 5 stars on everything -- from how they handled our initial interest and questions, the year of planning with their fast and reliable responsiveness, and finally leading up to our big day. They executed everything perfectly -- service and food was an A++!!! Planning a wedding in Oregon while living full-time in Chicago definitely had it's stressful moments, but John and Premiere were nothing short of patient, understanding and confident throughout the whole process. If you are looking for a catering company with vision, dedication, professionalism and cooking talent, look no further because you found your vendor. I, in good faith and as a cook in the industry myself, recommend Premeire Catering 100%. John and your staff, thank you for playing a part in creating memories that will last a lifetime!

Kelly and Brian Schulz (9-16-17)

Sent on 09/27/2017

Premiere Catering's reply:

Brian. thank you for your kind words. You and your guest we're Wonderful to work with and Thank you for having us be part of your life changing day.

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

I am very pleased with Premiere and their food and service at my recent wedding. We researched and tasted at various catering companies and Premiere definitely stood out. The value you get with them is amazing! Michael and the team at Premiere were very responsive from the beginning. Not only did they include a lot of things that other places wanted to charge us extra for (linens, napkins, glassware set-up), they offered many different suggestions to make sure that we received exactly what we wanted both with catering and otherwise. They also gave us exact amounts of different decor we would need and how much alcohol and suggested brands for our guest count. My now husband and I live in Nashville and they were very accommodating of our schedule and met with us when we visited Oregon as well as allowed us to bring our alcohol, menus, decor, and food signs the week of the wedding so we wouldn't have to worry about getting it to the venue the day of. The set up was beautiful and the food was delicious! We got so many compliments on the food from our guests. I loved the variety you could choose from and it really allows for any dietary restrictions or preferences for all of your guests. Premiere staff made myself and my groom a priority and made sure we had appetizers and drinks and food all night! Everything was very organized and the left overs were packaged up nicely for my parents to take home. I couldn't have asked for a better company to hire as our wedding caterer! Would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Ashley and Christopher,

Thank you so much for your praises, you were both so great to work with, you knew the vision of what you wanted for your Wedding Reception, and it was Amazing!

Michael

Sadie · Married on 07/16/2017

Had a last minute change with our previous caterer a couple months before our wedding and these guys seriously were AMAZING. The tasting was so professional and delicious. When it came to our wedding day we had plenty of food for our guests and we still have people telling us how good it was. Would hire them again for any catering need! 8

Sent on 08/31/2017

Sadie and Gerald,
    Thank you for your praises, you were both so great to work with on what you wanted to be served for your Wedding and Reception.

Lillie Mae · Married on 06/17/2017

I am so happy we went with Premiere Catering! We used The Foundry at Oswego Point, and they are one of the caterers you can choose from, and I cannot even begin to express how happy I am that we went with them. From the beginning, everything was instantaneously more than the other companies I spoke with, as they offered an in person consultation or one by email. We met in person with John, and it was a pretty quick decision after that. We got our personalized quote, and after a few back and forth exchanges, all of which were very quick, we settled on them. We then met and got to taste not only things that we had chosen for the menu, but also some additional items incase we wanted to change. The food was amazing in that tasting, so we were pretty excited about that. Included in the price was the dishes, the linens, and tablecloths, as well as silverware and glasses. We also got the bar package, which was completely worth it as well. They were also very clear on the fact that they have the bride and groom go through the buffet line first to ensure that they eat, which ended up being extremely helpful!
    Premiere was also fast about letting us know when they had got our checks.
    Day of, we were even more excited that we had gone with them. The food was amazing, and the buffet looked incredible. We received so many comments on how great the food was! Everything went so soothly, and the tables looked awesome. Also, when we were taking the rest of our photos after the ceremony, during our cocktail hour, one of the servers made sure to bring us a tray of appetizers to ensure that we got to eat them!
    I highly recommend Premiere Catering for your event! They were incredible to work with, the food was amazing, and the price was the best one we had quotes to us for the amount of food to the cost!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Premiere Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You and your guest were Great to work with. The Wedding and Reception were Beautiful.