Premier Portables Reviews

26 | Chico, CA

26 Reviews for Premier Portables

Phil · Married on 09/30/2017

A company I would use again. Ron was on time both in delivery and pick up and the portable unit was outstanding. Outdoor wedding was at an estate and instead of having to go in and out of the house, we rented one of Ron's units. AC, stereo music, clean, multi station was perfect for our daughters wedding. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Thanks for the outstanding service.

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Fabulous people and fabulous bathrooms, a huge hit at our wedding!

Tim · Married on 10/01/2016

Their facilities are top notch, we used them for our wedding and had rave reviews. We have recommended them to others and will use them again for any future need we may have. Even our wedding planner has used them at other events after seeing how awesome they did for us. Just call them, you won't be disappointed. Music, TVs, exceptionally clean.

Catherine · Married on 09/24/2016

The bride and groom (my son) do not live in this area and relied on my selection process for vendors. I was responsible for securing the various services required for the wedding and reception. This was a big responsiblility and I was very particular when selecting vendors. The selection of this vendor was a great choice and if I had to rank vendor experience, this vendor would have to be at the top of our list.

This vendor was outstanding. The customer service was the best, delivery and pick up was flawless, the trailer restrooms were amazing. Our guests could not get over how upscale and clean the units were. Warm water to wash hands, music playing, incredibly clean, can't say enough about how great the units were.

Vendor extremely easy to work with and communication was top notch. We will definitely use again in the future. Absolutely nothing we would change in terms of every aspect of this transaction. You would not regret using this vendor - your guests will be very comfortable using the restrooms and the transaction will be smooth. Very highly recommended.

Aman · Married on 09/01/2016

I hosted an outdoor event and we had to bring EVERYTHING in ...I was working with over 20 vendors for my event and I must say .. Ron from Premier Portables was one of the easiest vendors to work with. He was very prompt in getting back to all my messages. I was unable to get on a call with him to discuss rentals so he was kind enough to send me a detailed email with photos included and breakdown of costs for the rentals available. He also guided me on which rental would best suit my event with the guest count. He worked directly with the Venue coordinator to schedule a pick-up and drop off time, the trailer came fully stocked too. I would highly recommend Premier Portables for your next event!

Dannelle · Married on 06/25/2016

Ron was amazing and responded to emails/phone called quickly. I was really hesitant on using a trailer for our wedding but I'm so glad we found premier because they made the decision much easier! When the trailer arrived at our venue for our wedding, my husband and I as well as our bridal party were extremely amazed at how clean and nice the trailers were inside. They arrived on time and fully stocked too! Seriously recommend using premier portables if you are in need of a restroom trailer for ANY kind of event!

Barbara · Married on 06/04/2016

My daughter and son-in-law found an absolutely beautiful outdoor venue but it had a big drawback - a very old bathroom and porta potties that would not accomodate 150 guests in my opinion and were not suited or adequate for a wedding! It has been a long running joke that I rented a portable restroom for the wedding!! Premiere Portables provided the solution needed to make the venue fit for a wedding. We had people come up and tell us - wow the restrooms are really nice! Who tells you that! I so appreciated that Premiere Portables had just the thing that fit the bill for a wedding in the beautiful outdoors where you don't want people to think they are camping - but attending a wedding!! The portable restrooms were air conditioned and that was cadillac in the heat. Ron Oliveri of Premiere Portables was professional and provided a service I desparately needed for the outdoor wedding to keep it sophisticated. I met Ron the day before the wedding when he delivered the restroom on wheels - what a pleasant, professional and polite person! He followed up to see all went well with the portable. The wedding was a perfect day - and Ron Oliveri's Premiere Portables restroom was part of that perfect day!! It would not have been perfect without this necessary service!

Barbara Wagner

• W

Wileen · Married on 06/04/2016

Absolutely perfect!!!!!! Groom said worth every penny!

Rylee · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I used Premier Portables for our wedding of 550+ guests, and they were absolutely fantastic to work with! We had the large three stall restrooms for both our rehearsal and reception. Ron even came out the morning of and made sure that the restrooms were completely empty and clean for the wedding night. Could not have asked for better service!

Sharon · Married on 05/07/2016

Premier Portables was positively AWESOME!!! Ron, the owner, was polite, courteous and on time. Excellent value too. The restrooms were sparkling clean and every guest commented on how nice they were. Would definitely use them again.

Bridget · Married on 04/30/2016

The 3 bathroom trailer was perfect to accommodate our wedding guest list of 120. As the bride I even had enough room to navigate my dress in there plus a bridesmaid! Professional, clean, on time, and great value!

• O

Olga · Married on 04/30/2016

We had such a great overall experience. Contacting Premier Ritz was super easy, their response time was quick and were always available to answer any questions we had. We rented the Premier Ritz and it was worth every penny as our guests loved the amenity. My family had previously worked with them so I knew i didn't have to worry about anything as they are just so pleasant and flexible to work with.

Sue · Married on 07/04/2015

I have to tell you - the super deluxe portable was the hit of the wedding! Not only was it air conditioned and our wedding was in 100 degree weather, it has wood floors, music playing and it's spotless and clean! Aside from the bride and groom, it was the second most talked about thing!

They were very accommodating, knowledgable. Arrived and setup with ease. Beautiful, elegant, well stocked unit!

Sheila · Married on 06/06/2015

Very clean, we had a night wedding with about 200 guests. It had just enough lighting and running water was great. All the guests said how surprised they were, with how beautiful and clean smelling a portable bathroom could be. It was very quick to set up and take down. The price was well worth it. Thank you

The bathrooms were very nice, clean, and spacious. My guests loved having vanity space at an outdoor country wedding.

Margaret · Married on 09/06/2014

You might think that portables bathrooms wouldn't be that important but the money spent was worth every penny!!! Everyone was talking about the bathrooms and how nice they were. Would rent these again in a minute. So much better than hot stinky out house!!!!

Mary · Married on 08/31/2014

Ron was easy to work with. Up front and no surprise charges. He delivered and picked up on time and the trailer portable was a great addition for our wedding guest. We had many people who commented on the air conditioned and clean restrooms. So happy we rented from this company.

Betsy · Married on 11/15/2013

Ron from Premier Portables was fantastic to work with for our event!!! We called him the week of our party after another local company cancelled:( He was willing and able to make our party a priority and was very professional! I would strongly recommend him to anyone who wants or needs a higher end bathroom facility at their event. Also, he is very reasonable, we looked around the Sacramento area before hearing about his company and found that by far he was the best deal!

Tammy · Married on 10/05/2013

Excellent company to work with. Setup, Pickup, price, and quality were all as agreed. I would highly recommend Premier Portables for anyone who wants to add high-end restrooms to their event, at a reasonable price.

Sandy · event on: 05/20/2015

Very easy to set up. My company had a BBQ. Ron drove out portables night before. Very accommodating

• User5278426 · event on: 07/17/2015

Ron provided our fundraiser with exactly the type of classy portables that our guests, including elected officials, thought were wonderful. Thank you Ron and Premier Portables!

Daniel · Married on 09/03/2016

Ron at Premier Portables was great to work with. Very responsive, and easy to coordinate with. The restroom trailer we rented was perfect. It looked great, had fancy decor, had AC, had built in lighting (which was key at night). I totally recommend!

Valerie · Married on 06/17/2016

Our daughter's wedding was on bare land with no facilities -- so some sort of portable bathroom was a must! Decided to splurge on one of these units and it was a great decision. Lots of positive comments from our guests, they loved it! Would definitely use this vendor again -- great communication, delivery and pick up right on time. Thanks so much!