Postcard Inn Reviews

Postcard Inn 5
Postcard Inn 6
Postcard Inn 7

Brianna · Getting married on 07/29/2022

Cara Tomlinson was wonderful throughout the entire event planning. She answered emails or phone calls within 1 day and did not even hesitate if we had an odd request or question. Also, we had a Sunday morning wedding so she had to get up early to help us make our event awesome. The scenery was beautiful and our guests all raved about the delicious Brunch Reception food.

Ali · Married on 06/22/2018

My husband and I live in Pennsylvania but decided to get married in St. Pete Beach, FL at the Postcard Inn! We had a great experience from start to end. Everyone was very easy and enjoyable to work with and were very attentive to responding to any questions we had throughout the process. I wasn't sure how planning a wedding from hundreds of miles away would be, but the PCI staff exceeded my expectations. A special thank you to Briana and Morgan! They checked in on us frequently throughout our stay and made us feel very comfortable. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. We love the retro, beachy vibe it offers and our 53 guests that made the trip for our wedding felt the same way. The food was awesome, rooms were clean, and the staff was amazing. Thank you to everyone at the PCI who made this experience an unforgettable one! We can't wait to return.

Katie · Married on 02/03/2018

We recently had our reception here and couldn't have had it at a better place! We had a lot of family with children coming in from out of town and there was so much for them to do at the hotel during their visit, they barely had to leave. The food in the restaurant was great and the food served at our rehearsal dinner and reception was outstanding! Our guests were able to mingle throughout there stay at the pool or the beach. The event planner, Erin, was so kind throughout the planning process and able to allow my to talk through things and ensure I did not miss something while leading up to our wedding. I would highly recommend Postcard Inn for people looking for a fun, lively atmosphere that can also be family friendly.

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Love this place! Its clean, everyone is friendly, and in a great location.

Postcard Inn 8

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Finding the venue was one of the more difficult tasks in planning our wedding. However, as soon as I saw The Postcard Inn I fell in love! It's such a unique place, very laid back, art everywhere, ping pong tables throughout the garden, and a beautiful tiki area overlooking the beach. We chose to get married on the beach and have the reception under the tiki pavilion. I thought it was so fun that guests from the hotel sat and watched from the tiki bar, they all cheered afterwords. They weren't allowed into any part of the wedding though, and security made sure of that, and even the way they set the chairs for the ceremony allowed for a scenic backdrop avoiding people in their swimsuits from being behind us. We used a vendor called Expert Productions for the DJ, Photography, and Wedding Coordinating services, and they did a great job working with the people at PCI to make sure everything went perfect!

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

Our wedding at Postcard Inn was exactly what we had dreamed it to be. The staff, specifically Erin, our point of contact, was so helpful with every question, inquiry, and desire that we had for our big day. We were more than pleased with the way that everything turned out, and our guests raved about the venue, the food, and the location of the hotel. We have been to a lot of weddings this season, and I think that by far, PostCard Inn did the best job at executing their menu and drinks selection. Everything came out hot, fresh, and delicious. We can't wait to come back and visit just to relive the incredible night that we had with our family and friends. If you are looking for the perfect location for an intimate wedding, the garage and canteen will exceed your expectations. Better yet, the hotel and grounds have so many perfect backdrops for wedding photos that will leave your friends and family speechless. Thanks so much to the staff at Postcard Inn for making our wedding day (and wedding weekend festivities) exactly what we hoped for!

Crystal · Married on 07/08/2017

Cara Tomlinson is great , she stayed in contact with me continuously even helped my husband set up The reception area when I was busy getting hair and make up .we had an absolutely great time in our wedding turned out beautiful thank you Cara

Tricia · Married on 04/27/2017

Cara did a fabulous job helping plan our wedding! Thanks so much!

Amanda · Married on 04/24/2017

The Venue is absolutely beautiful! The staff was very friendly and kept things flowing and very professional. My family and friends had such an amazing time!

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I eloped at the PCI on June 1st. We booked the date in less than 30 days so PCI accommodated their elopement pkg for the Friday (usually M-Th only). This AMAZING package came with everything we needed for the big day...AND the best part- every vendor they chose for me (I didn't have to do any research) was beyond impressive!! This package included: photographer, officiant, flowers, hotel room the night of, bamboo arc set up, speaker for music (extra request) and dinner reservation. I had a few requests/ accommodations and all of them were done including having a first dance on the lawn and having a private dinner on the lawn (so romantic). My husband and I have a 2 yo son and we needed someone to watch him during the ceremony... we tried to get a baby sitter with no luck so Briana (bless her heart) watched him for the ceremony. THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for making our elopement so special. It was beyond my dreams!

Cara · Married on 04/17/2017

Emily and the staff at the PCI are a dream to work with - responsive, pleasant and they execute flawlessly! We stayed 4 nights in total, and most of our 60 guests stayed at the hotel as well (we stayed in a Pool Cabana, which we highly recommend). We had the best time! Our wedding ceremony was on the PCI beach and our reception in the Tiki Pavilion. Everything went off without a hitch, and the food ("Stand By Me" BBQ) was delicious - our guests raved about it. I would not have changed a thing and I highly recommend a wedding at the PCI.

Michele · Married on 11/19/2016

We had an amazing wedding at The Postcard Inn! The staff was accommodating, the venue was perfect for our special day. Our family and friends also enjoyed the accommodations and staff. AWESOME...highly recommend PCI!

Barbarann · Married on 11/11/2016

We just got married this past Friday (11-11) at PCI and could not wait to have the chance to write our review. If you are looking for a venue to make everything perfect, PCI is the place to go. From the moment we booked the venue last year, Emily has been our contact person. On the the day of our wedding she was always right there making sure my husband and I were happy. Everyone was flexible and accommodating to any last minute changes we had. Our guests loved the venue and the welcome they received while at PCI. The food, service, and atmosphere was above and beyond what we were expecting. There weren't any hidden costs, or surprises at the end! We truly had the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!

Kendalynn · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Postcard Inn under the beautiful Tiki Hut. We were so pleased with everything! We had so much space for our guests, the food was SO GOOD, and the staff was amazing. You have security guards to keep others away from your party, your own bartender and staff for the buffet (if you choose the buffet). It was perfect we could only keep the party going until 10pm for noise violations in the state of Florida, but to be honest this was perfect, for those who wanted to go back to there hotels they could, and for the others who wanted to continue to party WE DID! I highly recommend the Tiki Hut for your wedding reception, we had an amazing ocean breeze and the best sunset views! Thank you Cara and Emily for being so great to me, and providing excellent service.

Geri · Married on 09/03/2016

The Post Card Inn was the perfect venue for our wedding! We dreamed of a beach wedding. Emily worked with us to accommodate my vegan diet. We were treated professionally and with patience. On the day, we didn't have to worry, everything was taken care of, and we were free to enjoy our guests, and each other!
    Thank you Emily, and staff, for making our wedding perfect!
    Rich and Geri

Chelsey · Married on 06/29/2016

My favorite place in all the world

Samantha · Married on 11/22/2015

I cannot say enough great things about our experience with PCI. During the year and a half that we spent planning our wedding, we communicated with various people there - Cara, Chelsea, Sohnne - and they were all outstanding. We have been getting rave reviews from our guests about the food, the location and the unique setting that PCI provides. The venue fit our personalities perfectly and we were able to customize almost every aspect while still not having to worry about a lot of little things (linens, chiavari chairs, etc). Cara is amazing to work with - I had not one worry with her in charge! The day went off without a hitch and she was a huge part of that! Thanks PCI for making our wedding day perfect!

Tanya · Married on 11/15/2015

The postcard inn was exactly what we envisioned for our wedding! From our first contact with Sony in Sales to the Catering Manager Cara, these
    Ladies were a joy to work with! Everything ran perfectly as planned! If you are looking for something different and fun...not your typical beach hotel, choose this hotel!! You will not be disappointed and you will have some awesome wedding pictures from all the different artsy locations on the property. The food was awesome as was the service and hotel room. I really can't say enough good things! Thank you thank you Postcard Inn!!

Catherine · Married on 11/08/2015

Cara and her staff were excellent to work with in the planning of my wedding. They were very attentive and professional. I couldn't have had a more perfect wedding with the setting and planning crew of staff to help make this day such a memorable event.

Tom & Kim · Married on 11/07/2015

While travelling to Florida, we unexpectedly fell upon The Postcard Inn. When we became engaged, we both knew that our wedding would be held there. We were not sure how living in Texas and planning a wedding in Florida would work out, but Cara and the team at Post Card Inn did an incredible job! I did not have to do any research on vendors, services, etc. They provided all of that for us. Of course, we could have looked outside of their recommendations, but that was not necessary. We chose from their recommendations and not one flaw, not one issue, and everyone we worked with (Post Card Inn and vendors) treated us as if our wedding was their number one priority. Post Card Inn will be a part of our family for life. Our memories there will be treasured for years to come.
    Cheers!
    Kim & Tom

We had our wedding at PCI this past November and it was absolutely perfect. We were very happy with the planning and execution of our day. Cara, the wedding coordinatior was absolutely amazing in helping us make sure the day of (and the many days before) were as stress-free and pleasant as possible. The food was delicious and our guests are still talking about it. The overall feel of PCI and especially the courtyard area made for the perfect boho, fall wedding we were looking for. If I had to do it all over again, I'd stick with PCI. It was perfect!

Halley · Married on 11/05/2015

When we first visited the Postcard Inn we immediately fell in love. We knew that was where we wanted to get married. The hotel and it’s grounds are not only beautiful and fun (& totally our style!) but booking them as our venue included so much (tables, linens, dishes, etc.). This was super helpful since we were a destination wedding and it ended up taking quite a bit of stress out of the planning process.

There were little hiccups along the way, which is to be expected as a destination wedding, especially when planning a year in advance – but Cara, our Catering Service Manager, made sure everything ran perfectly along the way. She was always quick to respond whenever I emailed with random questions and always had helpful advice – whether it had to do with Postcard Inn or not.

She made our day and stay at the Postcard Inn run so smoothly. It’s so cheesy, but we were treated like royalty, which we were not expecting/needing. Any “issue” that arose, Cara would calmly inform me about and would already have a solution.

The whole staff at Postcard Inn was wonderful as well – the staff working at our reception were so kind and respectful to us and our guests and that was something we never really thought about when planning but it ended up being something that was extremely important to us. Oh, and the food was fantastic!

We loved starting our marriage at the Postcard Inn and would pick them again!

Brittnany · Married on 09/18/2015

Had an amazing experience having our wedding at the PCI. Our Coordinator, Cara, was phenomenal and made the planning process so great for us!

Josie · Married on 09/12/2015

Cara was the most professional event planner I have ever worked with. She was very responsive, pleasant and definitiely a problem solver. She understands the emotional investment people make when planning a wedding. We had to change our event to indoors and she helped make the transition smooth and pleasant. I would have another event at PCI just because I know that Cara would be on top of every detail. Our guests had a great time and it was due to all the planning that Cara put into our event.