Positive Approach Events Reviews

Positive Approach Events 2
Positive Approach Events 3

Tesha · Married on 05/11/2019

Brandi is the best!

I am so glad I chose Positive Approach Events. I have heard some horror stories about wedding planners, but Brandi was a dream! In the middle of the planning process I felt like I was in over my head, but she held it all together for me! The ceremony and reception were executed flawlessly. I am so happy with how everything turned out and I would definitely recommend Brandi, Positive Approach Events, and their whole team to anyone who is planning a wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Positive Approach Events 4
    Positive Approach Events 5
    Positive Approach Events 6

Positive Approach Events's reply:

You were a dream bride Tesha! Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your wedding process! Congratulations and we wish you loads of love and happiness!
  • Rachael

Rachael Santiago · Married on 12/29/2018

Loved it!!

We absolutely loved working with Brandi and her team. Her packaging is super flexible and she stayed on top of everything even when we forgot to touch base with her or our other vendors. Our wedding day was so well coordinated and everything went off without a snag. We especially loved the timeline spreadsheet she made - it kept all the info in one place and was easily distributed to the vendors and wedding party. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Rachael and Nick were a dream couple. Your love for one another made our experience as your Planner such a blessing. Thank you so much for including Positive Approach Events and we wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness! xoxox, Brandi
  • Ellis

Ellis · Married on 12/21/2018

They Made My Wedding A Dream!

We got the "day of" planning package and Mrs. Brandi Woodall is truly an angel! She coordinated all my vendors and the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, the ceremony, the cocktail hour, dinner, and the cake cutting. I did not have to lift a finger! No one came to my mom or me with stupid questions. I was able to enjoy my wedding and Mrs. Woodall made everything flow so smoothly! Literally not a single thing went wrong or was weird or was awkward. Use this planning company!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Awww...Ellis we were absolutely honored to be part of your wedding! Thank you so much for choosing Positive Approach Events! We wish you many years of wedded bliss! xoxoxo, Brandi

Mark · Married on 05/05/2018

Brandi was awesome, I wouldn't hesitate to use her again! She helped me round out my vendor selection, decorate, and coordinate the day of! She took the stress off me, was easy to communicate with, and professional!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Awww..thank you so much for your kind words! We truly enjoyed working with both of you and your families! We were thrilled that the weather held and provided you with a beautiful day. We appreciate you choosing Positive Approach Events and wish you two many years of love and laughter!

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2017

Fate. That's the word that comes to mind when I think about Travis, Brandi, and Positive Approach. I was aimlessly looking for a venue for our first company event of the year and now, two events and six months later, I consider Travis and Brandi friends. They are receptive, they are accessible, and they're just a blast to work with. No request is too crazy and no idea is out of the question. They work to make what I want happen. Their level of charisma and drive is unparalleled in the business and I couldn't be happier that I stumbled into their venue.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Positive Approach Events's reply:

We feel the same way, and look forward to a great relationship with you and your organization. We've enjoyed every minute of planning your events and appreciate your very kind words!

Brandi and Travis at Positive Approach are the best in the business. They will transform the vision you have of your event into a beautiful reality, down to each meticulous and elegant detail. They are highly responsive, flexible, and accommodating, and bring refinement, sophistication, and love to everything they do. They work so well with their customers, and it's clear they bring a level of dedication to their work that is unparalleled in the area. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Positive Approach Events's reply:

We cannot thank our clients enough for choosing our services. We truly do love what we do and hope we live up to our company name. Thank you so much for working with Positive Approach Events and your very kind words!

Michelle · Married on 03/19/2016

Travis, Brandi, and Katie made everything so much easier on us. I didn't have a wedding planner and did everything myself with my bridemaids, and things I needed suddenly on the day of, they had a closet full of things I could use to make up for my forgetfulness. They are affordable and very easy to work with any ideas for your wedding that you have. We used The Venue at King's Center and they were very helpful with achieving the look I wanted. I would definitely recommend them to anyone with an event to plan. It makes it so much easier on you when you deal with honest, nice people who enjoy what they do. They worked so hard the day before to get the bridal suite ready for me and did a fantastic job!! Thank you guys sooo much!!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Michelle thank you for such a sweet review! We do everything we can to make our clients happy..and it's even better when our clients are as awesome as you and Bo! We wish you many years of happiness from Positive Approach and VENUE at the King's Centre!

Delores · Married on 06/27/2015

I can't say enough about Positive Approach, Travis, Brandi, and especially Kelly, were wonderful to work with for my daughters wedding. From the first meeting till the day of the ceremony any questions or concerns we had were handled quickly and to our liking. We did everything from ceremony to the reception and it could not of gone any better. Our daughter had the wedding of her dreams thanks to Kelly's help.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to work with you! We absolutely love what we do and are so very excited to see another sweet and loving couple get their happily ever after!

Hollie · Married on 07/12/2014

I was a full-time Graduate Student with very little time to devote to planning the big day when I became engaged. Knowing that I would not have time to deal with all that comes with planning a wedding, we decided to hire a planner to assist. And I am so thankful we did! With the wedding planning expertise of Positive Approach Group, we were able to pull off a wedding that far exceeded my expectations. I can honestly say we had the perfect day! It was literally MY dream wedding. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend Positive Approach Group to anyone considering a Wedding Planner.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Hollie..THANK YOU! What a beautiful review! We love working with brides who understand the importance of hiring a pro..getting to know our clients and seeing them on their most memorable day is such a reward to us. We are so happy you chose Positive Approach!!

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

The team at Positive Approach are truly amazing! Every detail was covered by them and I had absolutely no worries. I was a cool, calm, collected bride!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Jessica that is music to our ears! Best compliment we can get is that our couples were stress free and enjoyed their day!
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/06/2012

I was fortunate enough to book Positive Approach group for my wedding on October 6, 2012. I was having a difficult time finding an event planner in the Tri-Cities and I stumbled upon their webpage. Thank goodness I did! Brandi and Kelly were incredibly responsive during the planning process. Since I was not local, their expertise was a great help. They knew the most reputable vendors in the area and were able to provide plenty of contacts for reception decor. Positive Approach group was one of my favorite vendors and I would gladly refer them to a close friend or family member.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Becky we still talk about the beautiful details of your wedding! We enjoyed working with you and your family very much and are so happy that you chose Positive Approach!

Liz · Married on 06/03/2012

Brandi was such an awesome help and totally essential to making my day a success. Handing all of the details made my day a worry free success!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Liz you were one of the sweetest brides to date! You were so amazing to work with and you made our job so much easier with your laid back vibe! Thank you so much for choosing Positive Approach for your wedding!

Anna · Married on 05/19/2012

Positive Approach was the best decision I ever made when picking an event planner for my wedding. Brandi did everything possible to help me with my wedding. I will miss meeting with her every month! I would recommend Positive Approach to anyone with a wedding or big event coming up.

Sent on 06/23/2012

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Thank you Anna! I loved working with you and we miss working with you as well! Blessings!

Angela · Married on 10/01/2011

On our wedding day, we were very fortunate to have Positive Approach Events to be part of our reception held at: Venue at the King's Centre. As a busy bride, I felt comfortable being able to rely on Brandi and her team. I knew that I could leave everything in their hands and it would all come together without a doubt. The entire team is truly dedicated and easy to communicate with. I am sincerely thankful for their hard work and the friendships that were made. Positive Approach Events will go above and beyond to make your day ... extra special!!

Sent on 02/05/2014

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Angela we loved working with you! Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Karen · Married on 10/10/2010

Planning my daughters wedding long distance was an easier task than I thought thanks to the great know how and professionalism of Brandi.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Thank you Karen! I really enjoyed working with you and Nikki..love my long distance clients! Best wishes!

Vivian · Married on 06/19/2010

I couldn't have asked for anything more. My husband and I were out of state and couldn't plan a wedding on our own due to location. Brandi stepped in and made it all happen. She is awesome in responding to calls and emails and any questions/issues you may have. Her recommendations for vendors were great. She even handled little details down to place cards and loose flower petals for photo ops/decoration. She can do it all. I'd recommend her for any type of events.

Sent on 06/28/2010

Positive Approach Events's reply:

I love keeping up with you on facebook! I still tell the story of how the rain dried up and the ceremony was perfect! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and love!

Deborah · Married on 01/02/2016

Travis, Katie and the rest of the staff at Positive approach were great to work with. The were very helpful through the whole wedding process. My daughter Sarah new son -in-law Clinton and my husband and I were so pleased. Thank you to everyone for all you did to make Sarah and Clinton's wedding special.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Jen · Married on 05/31/2014

We were so happy with the services Positive Approach provided for our wedding. We purchased one of the smaller packages that offered assistance in picking out vendors and day of help and it was totally worth it. Kelly met with us several times before the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page and had everything setup and then on the wedding day everything was perfect. We didn't have to worry about anything and loved how everything turned out. I highly recommend using Positive Approach even if you only feel you need some help on the day of the wedding. Having someone there who is able to help make sure the setup gets complete, you get food and drinks, and all the vendors are where they supposed to be will give you tons of peace of mind.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Jen, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're always so happy to know that one of our clients valued our service..and even more happy when we receive such a gracious endorsement. Wishing you many, many years of love and happiness!

Rory · Married on 08/03/2013

Kelly and Brandi did a wonderful job helping me plan my wedding in August of 2013. I live in California and thought it would be difficult to get everything sorted out for a Tennessee wedding. With one trip out to Tennessee, they made recommendations for all vendors (photography, flowers, cake, music, etc.) and set me up to meet with them. I went with almost every recommendations they made and did not regret it. I also very much enjoyed Venue, which was spacious enough for dinner and dancing! My wedding day was the best day of my life thus far, and it was all thanks to the work of Positive Approach Events!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Positive Approach Events's reply:

Rory thank you for such a wonderful review! We loved working on your wedding. It was truly a unique event and we wish you both a long fun-filled life of love!