13 Reviews for Portia's Photography

User Photos
+22
Photos
13 Portia's Photography Reviews

Portia is a great person and take beautiful pictures. She is positive, fun and professional. I hired a professional to take pictures at my wedding and I got everything I wanted and more! You can not go wrong working with this wonderful professional!

Profile Picture Missie, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Portia was AMAZING! I had two photographers that day and I chose Portia to be my 2nd photographer. She was early, professional and kept a low profile as to not distract guests. She was responsible for taking candid photos of my guests having fun and enjoying themselves and man did she deliver!! Your wedding day goes by so quickly and you are so busy you hardly have time to comprehend it all. I will cherish Portia's photography forever because she was able to catch such sweet moments that I missed and captured the evening and the mood so beautifully. The only regret I have is that I didn't hire her as my main photographer. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jenna , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were referred to Portia from an old friend and I’m glad we were. We picked a package for our wedding that included our engagement pictures, save the dates and more. We had so much fun getting our engagement pictures that I couldn’t wait for our wedding to come. Our wedding day couldn’t be anymore perfect. Portia worked with us to make all of our pictures perfect(even worked with our 2 year old daughter) she is professional, creative, talented, very reasonable, and so easy to work with. The pictures were sent to us in like a week after the photo shoot. They all turned out beautifully! Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day! You will absolutely love your experience with Portia!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Portia was great to work with, and my husband and I highly recommend her. She was easy to meet with/keep in contact with, she was very professional (punctual, considerate, energetic, flexible, etc.) and she really listened to us. And, of course, we love our pictures! It was a pleasure working with her.

Profile Picture R., 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want someone that can really capture your personality then Portia is your girl. She arrived early on our day, made sure to talk to us and go over again how we wanted things done. She was very patient with my family, which was no easy feat. We are not a very serious couple and she worked with that instead of trying to get the typical wedding poses. While we had those too we loved that she got the real us in our photos! She had them back to us in record time and over a year later I still show them off to people! If you are looking for someone profession with great prices who will actually care about you not just the job then I would definitely choose Portia' s Photography.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Portia made my wedding photographs just perfect!!! She was with us from getting ready to the end of the reception, and she captured the vibe of day wonderfully. She was professional, and the photos turned out great. We were so happy we chose to go with her - she is so pleasant and happy, it just made our day that much better!!!!! Plus, the pictures are everything we could have wanted. If you are planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and schedule a meeting with Portia!!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Portia's Photograghy was the perfect pick for my wedding! The pictures were amazing, Portia was spectacular to work with and completely affordable! Since my wedding I have booked Portia for all my other photography needs including my maternity and newborn pictures! Portia is great at listening to what I want and making it happen! Her bubbly personality is also so much fun to work with! She was even able to get smiles out of my husband who doesn't enjoy pictures so much. She was more then willing to go out of her way to capture my special day in the best ways possible! You can't go wrong by choosing Portia's Photography!

Profile Picture Breanne, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Portia was very flexible for my wedding day! I am a military spouse and my wedding plans came together rather quickly (including a last minute venue change!) Portia was there for us through every aspect of planning and the wedding day itself. We love how the pictures turned out and how easy Portia is to work with! She is very professional and is so creative to get all the shots we wanted and more! We’ve used her to capture our growing family in years since our wedding and will keep coming back! Great value! Awesome turn around! Couldn’t have asked for a better person to capture our big day and life changing moments since!

Profile Picture Kayhla, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Portia took our engagement pictures in 2014. We LOVE the way they turned out! It’s not always easy to have your picture taken in a public place, but she made us laugh and feel so comfortable! She was very knowledgeable with the location which was extremely helpful in picking out places for our best shots! I always received a text back in a timely manner, and the turn around time for the photos was super quick! Portia is an all around joy to work with!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Portia is simply the BEST!! She has such energy that is infectious and she makes sure everyone is having a blast!
Her work is impeccable and she has a fantastic eye. There is such magic in the beautiful art that she creates. I LOVE our wedding pictures and will cherish them forever! Thanks Portia!❤️

Profile Picture Tisha, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She does an amazing job !! Couldn't ask for better pictures !! And would recommend anyone to her. She is great at capturing every moment that we would have wanted for our family during our session! I will defitly be using her for all of our sessions in the future !

Profile Picture kera, 7/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Portia did our engagement pictures for us. She kept the secret perfectly and her excitement and passion towards photography make for a great experience! She is flexible and willing to take any suggestions. She truly just wants to make you happy.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/1/19, 1 Review