Port A Beach Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Bailey
    Bailey W. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing team/Amazing Day

Robyn and her team set up an absolutely GORGEOUS wedding venue for my husband and I. She worked with us very diligently to make the day spectacular. As vegans, she worked hard to find bakers and caterers in Port A to provide for our reception. She took all of our ideas and ran with them. I couldn’t have asked for a better day shared with family and my new husband! My biggest request was a chill, relaxed ceremony and reception and ti was EXACTLY what I wanted. I cannot thank Robyn and her team ENOUGH! ❤️
  • Bailey
    Bailey S. Married on 04/23/2022

Wow. Just... Wow.

So.... My husband and I decided last minute (2 and a half months to plan) and I knew I wanted a beach wedding but thought I couldn't afford it... So I just started scrolling online with not much hope of finding anything promising until all the angels above found me Robyn. From start to finish she was professional, sweet, attentive and took care of EVERYTHINGGGG. I only heard from her a handful of times to finalize details or when I emailed first but for some unworldly reason I just threw all my trust in her that it was being taken care of and man... She did not disappoint. The details of the sign she made for us and the little details of the decorations were so elegant and just absolutely gorgeous. Everything was absolutely perfect. I cannot brag on them enough! Her helper was sssoooo kind and sweet and fluffed my veil. They both complimented me so much and made me feel like the most gorgeous bride in the world. We had NO rehearsal but she somehow managed to get everyone in order just right and everything just flowed into place. She is 10000 percent affordable and I would recommend her any day of any week!!!!!!! If you are looking for a stress free complete wedding package - chose them! I hope she is still around when we renew our vows in 10 years!!!!!!!!! - With all the love in our hearts, Mr. & Mrs. DeBiase!

Port A Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Bailey & Joseph for trusting me with your special day, it's truly an honor to be a part of your blessed union. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Pam L. Married on 11/06/2021

Beach wedding

Beautiful and a FANTASTIC!!! Wonderful way to have a wedding. Short notice came out perfectly I would recommend Port A Beach Wedding Planner to anyone.
    Stephen A. Married on 07/31/2021

Awesome day

Robyn our vendor was the best she made
    It a magical moment thanks so much❤️

Port A Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank You so much Dalia & Stephen, you were so much fun to work with, and congratulations again. Many Blessings
    Destinee A. Married on 06/18/2021

Amazing!!!

Robyn is so sweet and made having a beautiful wedding so easy and inexpensive! She handled everything. All the groom and I had to do was show up!
  • Carla
    Carla R. Married on 05/07/2021

Robyn and Port A Beach Weddings are AMAZING!

I live in Fort Worth, TX and have grown up going to Port Aransas. Camping on Mustang beach, staying in Port A for spring break. Taking my kids to the beach there and teaching/sharing my love of saltwater life. When it was time to marry my best friend and souls mate, I knew exactly where I want to have our ceremony, and I connected with Robyn McKinney and Port A Beach Weddings. . Let me tell you she’s a doll and attended to all my needs with detail and I could not be more pleased.

Check out her website and our boho sunflower beach wedding (Carla & Eric)! The sunflower tee pee was the perfect focal point! Port A Beach Weddings made all my beach wedding dreams come true.

If you’re thinking about a beach wedding give her a call, email, check her out on Facebook... I promise you brides you won’t regret it 🌻☀️😊💛🏖
  • Terry
    Terry H. Married on 04/10/2021

Stunningly beautiful!

Port A Beach Wedding helped make our special day amazing. My husband and I recently renewed our vows for our 40th anniversary. We were blown away by the attention to detail Robyn put into every aspect to make the ceremony beautiful. The set up was stunning. The beach was perfect and the weather cooperated to make our day extra special. I highly recommend Port A Beach Weddings.

Port A Beach Weddings's reply:

Terry, Thank you so so much. We were so so happy to do it for you. You and Eugene are the sweetest, such a fun loving couple and family. Congratulations on 40 years, amazing.
    Angela S. Married on 02/20/2021

Amaze-balls!

Port A Beach Weddings in Port Aransas, Texas

Our original wedding date was 02/20 until the Nordic Blast that hit Texas derailed us. Robyn was on point and rallied everyone to get us rescheduled within 2 weeks.

Leading up to our new wedding day, Megan took over and was nothing short of amazing. Very friendly and quick to respond to text messages. On the day off Megan delivered my bouquet to our condo so I could get pictures before the ceremony,

We had a very small intimate ceremony, no guests, and no reception. Megan picked up our small cake so that we could take it with us afterward. The attention to detail, even for our very small event is unparalleled.

Port A Beach Weddings's reply:

Dearest Angela, That you so so much, you are a dream Bride to work with, I’m so happy we could get everything taken care of and moved around for you and Darren. I’m so happy for you both and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness, and no more Texas winter storms 🥰🥰🥰
  • Michell
    Michell P. Married on 03/21/2020

She was on point with all our wedding needs

She was amazing. She always responded promptly to any questions we had. She helped us find all our wedding needs

Port A Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Michell and Leo! You were a true pleasure to work with. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness ♥️♥️♥️
  • Jenn
    Jenn Married on 12/31/2019

New Year's Eve Wedding!

Robyn and Port A Beach Weddings set up our beautiful New Year’s Eve wedding. She took care of all of the details for us since we were traveling from Ohio. She had many packages to choose from and hired an amazing photographer to work with us. If the pictures are as amazing as Kastle was -we will be lucky. I would highly recommend Port Aransas as a location, Robyn at Port A Beach Weddings, and Kastle for your wedding. I want to go back already!
  • Mary
    Mary F. Married on 10/12/2019

Robyn is the best!

People! Robyn is a life saver! Robyn, I cannot thank you enough for going on the crazy ride that was my wedding planning! Everything was so beautiful and we had a blast! Thank you!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer O. Married on 08/17/2019

Delightful, professional and wonderful experience!

Robin with Port A Weddings brought my vision to life! After sending her pictures of my taste and style she put together the perfect beach setting for us. I loved the ability to choose a package based on my budget and the ability to add in some extras as well. She always responded to my emails and questions quickly too. We had a beautiful beach wedding without any hiccups. It was a day my husband and I will never forget. If you’re looking for a Texas beach wedding, this place is the best!

Port A Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank You so much Jennifer, You were a dream to work with. Absolutely beautiful bride and super nice family. We appreciate you so much.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful experience

I live 5 hours away from Port Aransas, so blindly putting my wedding in the hands of a complete stranger was my only option. From communicating with her from day one, I could tell that I made the right choice in wedding planners! I’m very particular about how things look, as I own my own gift shop and decorate on the daily, so, to be completely honest, I was extremely nervous about the possibilities, outcome. Reluctantly, i gave the wedding planner, Robyn, complete artistic freedom, as for once, I wanted someone else to worry about the details! I wanted to actually ENJOY my wedding , thus, the reason we chose the beach wedding to begin with! I have to say that she exceeded ALL of my expectations . I was so impressed with everything that she did! I would not have done one thing differently! She and her staff were so accommodating! This business is the REAL DEAL! I would recommend them again and again! Wonderful experience!!!
  • Richard
    Richard R. Married on 06/22/2019

A beautiful moment we will never forget.

This was our wedding we dreamed of and they did a fantastic job and delivered everything they said they would. We highly recommend Port A Beach Wedding for your beach wedding.
    Jeana Married on 05/19/2018
    Robyn and her team spent months making sure every detail of my wedding was perfect, and it was! She helped in every single aspect of the day. I cant imagine it going any better!
    Dawn Married on 04/20/2018
    We can't say enough to praise Robyn & crew! She was able to coordinate with all the vendors and pulled off our dream wedding! Being the first wedding after Harvey, we realized it may not be quite business as usual for her and the vendors, but everything came together smoothly & beautifully! Our guests haven't stopped talking about how much fun they had. The food was delicious, the cake was perfection, the DJ kept the party going with all of our favorites and the flowers were so incredibly beautiful. We are so grateful for Robyn. An absolutely amazing woman, kind, caring & professional.

Port A Beach Weddings's reply:

Dawn, you are so so sweet, your review brought tears to my eyes. Not knowing if we would even have any weddings this year after Harvey, and having you and Mickey as our first was truly a God Send! You are so sweet and genuinely caring about everyone and that quality shines through in how you interact with others. The love you guys share, and your whole family was evident the whole night. Mickey and you were grinning ear to ear all night. You were a pleasure to work with and it was pure joy to see you happy on your wedding day!
    Robyn & Crew
    Kristan Married on 02/03/2017
    She did a phenomenal job conducting my wedding! It was a beautiful day and I couldn't thank her enough. If you're looking for someone to create your wedding make sure you pick "Port A Beach Weddings"! :)
    Sarah Married on 11/03/2016
    Robyn and our Officiant Lora Commings, did such a wonderful job on our Wedding. They made our Special Day so perfect! They're so flexible with timing and any requests we asked for. Port A Beach weddings is truly an amazing choice when planning your wedding!!! So if you are wanting an amazing beach wedding experience please check them out!!! ??
    Rebecca Married on 10/06/2016
    Most amazing experience! Exactly what we wanted. Beautiful, simple wedding!
    Priscilla Married on 07/08/2016
    Me and my husband booked this last minute. We wanted something simple but elegant on the beach. We don't live near the beach and I had no idea what I was doing but Robyn did an amazing job. She took care of everything. Everytime I had a question she was quick to respond. She took the stress out of planning a wedding. We got everything we wanted. We got a simple package and when we arrived to the beach that day I was amazed, everything looked absolutely beautiful and definitely overcame my expectations. We definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get married on the beach, she is amazing.

Port A Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Priscilla & Sol! I was so happy to do it, you looked beautiful and your family was super sweet. You could definitely feel the love.
    Laurie Married on 05/16/2016
    Robyn was outstanding! She had very little prep time as we decided last minute to elope to Port A! Thank you so much for making our day so special. It was exactly how we envisioned it! All the little touches you provided made it extra special for us. Love was definitely in the air! Jason and Laurie
    Joshua Married on 04/23/2016
    Beautiful wedding/decorations. Very responsive and flexible. Everything set up on time and available at the arranged time. Very professional. Took a lot of the wedding organizing stress away and made it so we could enjoy our special day. Great all around.

Port A Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank You Joshua & Chanati, I Loved Loved doing your wedding.
    I am so pleased that you both were happy.
    Congratulations, Robyn
    Lori Married on 04/04/2016
    I was so thankful for Robyn. We had a destination wedding with family that traveled to join us. Because of Robyn and all her beautiful work we were able to enjoy spending time with our friends and family instead of spending that time decorating and planning. I loved that the only thing I had to do on my wedding day was to show up and marry the man of my dreams!
    Thank you so much Robyn!

Port A Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank You so much Lori, I loved doing your wedding, and I am so happy that you enjoyed it. You looked gorgeous and David was beaming with pride and love!

Congratulations again!!!

Brandy Married on 08/22/2015
    Port A Beach Weddings actually made my fairy tale beach wedding come true. I could not be more thrilled with how my wedding turned out. It was simply perfect and beautiful. I was not disappointed by any means and the vendors they suggested not only were reasonably priced they were also some of the nicest people I have ever met and have made some life long friends from them!!!!!!!!!!
    Debbie Married on 07/31/2015
    Robyn was fantastic! I wanted a simple beach wedding, minimal decorations with calypso music playing and an officiant to make it legit. This was a second wedding for both of us so we didn't want anything fancy but simple and romantic. We also planned this to be a surprise for our kids who were with us on our summer vacation to Port Aransas. We pulled off the surprise and Robyn pulled off the perfect wedding to go with it. The music was great, the decorations were simple but elegant and the setting was romantic. It was everything I hoped for. Thank you so much, Robyn, for taking care of everything. I did not have to do a thing! How great is that?!

Port A Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you Debbie, I was so happy to make your surprise Caribbean themed wedding come true! Everyone was indeed surprised!!!