Pop Décor Reviews

25 | Palm Coast, FL

25 Reviews for Pop Décor

Lisa · Married on 07/06/2019

Sherra was very professional and the gift bag was just beautiful. She captured my wedding colors (Coral and Sage) and the presentation was professional and first class. I will definitely be using her services for other events.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Thanks Lisa!

Prater/gbate · Married on 06/20/2019

We didn't need to look further!

We've known Sherra for years and when it came to finding the right match for a wedding planner we didn't look any farther. She is the consummate professional, keeps you on track, makes helpful suggestions and represents the couple with utmost care.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Pop Décor's reply:

Barbara, it has been a pleasure working with you! And I was so honored to have been chosen as the planner for Victoria's & Edem's nuptials. May God continue to bless you and your family!

Joann · Married on 10/07/2018

Sherra adds such a calm demeanor on a very hectic day. Her attention to detail is flawless, and her creative personality adds that special touch to a day you will never forget.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Thanks Joann!

Ririn · Married on 04/01/2018

Sherra has been very helpful throughout the process and very attention with details which helped me a lot as a wedding supplier, so that i could catch up her client's deadline and make sure that everything goes right. So I think she is a wonderful wedding planner. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Pop Décor's reply:

Thanks Ririn! And I cannot wait to see their wedding invitations! Your products are beautiful! Lovely company! http://vinasinvitation.com/

Ariel · Married on 04/01/2018

Sherra Jones has been a pleasure to work with. Her numerous years of event planning and coordinating makes her the perfect wedding coordinator for your special day.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ariel&Kirsy,
    I'm so honored that you have chosen me to assist with the planning of your special day. You are such a lovely couple and I wish you all the blessings that life offers! God bless!
  • Kirsy

Kirsy · Married on 04/01/2018

Working with Sherra has been a huge help in the planning process of our wedding. She's extremely helpful, patient and very professional. I look forward in continuing to work with her and would recommend her services to couples looking for help in planning their wedding or events.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Pop Décor's reply:

Kirsy: thanks for choosing me to be a part of your Special Day. I will be forever grateful!

Pahlevi · Married on 04/01/2018

Amazing help and extremely professional she will help you create an memorable evening. She is dedicated to making the wedding an spectacular event. So pleasant to work with and she is very tough on the vendors and guest. I will recommend her to everyone

Sent on 04/03/2018

Pop Décor's reply:

Thanks so much Pahlevi! Looking forward to working with you one day! :)

Emily · Married on 04/01/2018

Sheera was very easy to work with and very responsive

Sent on 04/10/2018

Pop Décor's reply:

Thanks Emily! Your performance was so beautiful and added such a special touch to the wedding!

David · Married on 04/01/2018

Sherra Jones was super attentive and amazing during the process on the wedding day. She kept a level head and knew exactly what was going on and what needed to be done next. Feel confident when you deal with Sherra, her attention to detail is bar none and has everything done correctly to the tee.

Overall thank you so much Sherra, you are a rock star!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Pop Décor's reply:

Thanks David! You are truly a professional yourself and I have added you to my preferred vendor list. It was a pleasure to work with you as we both were diligent to make the wedding day a memorable one for our couple.

Raphael · Married on 04/01/2018

It was a great wedding. Everything was so coordinated. The food, music, decorations, and events were all fantastic. I highly recommend pop decor for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Pop Décor's reply:

Thanks so much Raphael! Enjoyed meeting your lovely family and being a part of such a special day!
  • Y

yelitza · Married on 04/01/2018

I don’t know where to start. Sherra, you have been absolutely amazing. You are professional, energetic, and we had a blast working with you. From the very beginning of planning to the very end, you were always there with great advice. You understood our busy schedule and made the wedding planning process easy. I don't know how anyone plans a wedding without a coordinator. As maid of honor we have major responsibility but with Sherra I was not stressed at all because I knew you had everything under control and every detail covered. Thank you for making my sister wedding a weekend I will never forget. I also appericate all the gift you gave the bridesmaids and myself. That was so sweet of you! I highly recommend Sherra, Thank you for everything.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Pop Décor's reply:

Oh, Yelitza! So good to hear from you and I am blessed to have had such a loving family to work with. Coordinating the wedding was a pleasure and I fell in love with your family. I will always hold you close to my heart!

Susan · event on 02/27/2018

I've worked with Sherra Jones at Pop Decor for a number of events, (Wedding, Graduation, Corporate ) and in every case she has exhibited the utmost in professionalism, organization and quality of service. She brings together both creative and practical ideas for her delightful gift bags. I would definitely use her services on our next event.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Pop Décor's reply:

Susan: Thanks for your compliment. Likewise, it has been a joy to work with you and Croom Video Services.

Edna · Married on 01/17/2018

Pop Decor is an innovative addition to any wedding preparation! Sherra takes great care to tailor her services personally to every bride.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Pop Décor's reply:

Thanks Edna, for your constant support!

Kimberly · Married on 11/15/2015

Pop Decor, LLC did a wonderful job on the hospitality bags for our wedding! There were various essentials provided that I know my guests will utilize! The owner Mrs. Jones will work with you to create the style and theme you are looking for! I would highly recommend Pop Decor, LLC to all my future brides!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Pop Décor's reply:

Kim, thanks so much and I wish you all the happiness that life can offer. Enjoy your wedding day!

Patrice · event on 04/18/2015

Sherra was very professional and so helpful. She had great ideas and excellent execution. I was so pleased.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Janet · Married on 01/07/2015

Sherra writes travel pieces for my Wedding Website www.BridalVeilDreams.com . Her pieces are unique, interesting, and have good information that the forward thinking Bride will find valuable. I appreciate her ability to write quality pieces and for being always on time, and free of errors. I love the way that she searches out locations and activities that her clients would find fun and exciting and produces them in a way that makes you want to visit there.
    I enjoy working with her and can't wait to see where she will take her audience next.

Thank You Sherra Jones for all you good work.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Pop Décor's reply:

Janet: thanks so much for your kind words and I have enjoyed working with you as well!

James · Married on 11/15/2014

The Services provided have been nothing short of phenomenal; the combination of a quality product and fast reliable service aided in having one less thing to worry about as our wedding day approaches

Sent on 10/31/2014

Pop Décor's reply:

James, thanks so much for your review! I will see you this weekend to extend all the joy and best wishes for your special day!

James · Married on 11/15/2014

High quality, creative products that carry a warm feeling. The products were created / delivered in a timely fashion, and consistently excellent!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Scott · Married on 09/28/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Sherra Jones on a wedding reception at Sequoia. The bride was very busy and Sherra was able to step in to assist the client and coordinate all details of the wedding reception, including menu selections, event timeline, floor plans and more. Most of the details were handled by phone and email, however the tasting and a few other meetings were arranged in person. Throughout the entire year of planning, Sherra was extremely professional. She was responsive and very detail oriented and took a genuine interest in the client's vision of the reception but also took into account the limitations of the venue and the needs of the chef and event staff. I HIGHLY recommend working with Sherra if you need assistance with planning a wedding or another special event

Sent on 11/13/2014

Pop Décor's reply:

Scott, thanks so much for your compliments! It was a joy to work with you too!

Tanya · Married on 09/15/2013

I have attended social events that Pop De`Cor was hired to create party favors, souvenirs, and parting gifts for guests. The products showed creativity and attention to details. The owner demonstrated professionalism with the desire to deliver quality products.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Pop Décor's reply:

Kim, thanks for all your support!

K. · event on 02/04/2012

Pop Decor created the most beautiful diaper cakes for my baby shower, which served as the centerpieces on the guest tables. I was blown away by the attention to detail and obvious time required to assemble each one! Pop Decor can definitely be trusted to create the decor for any event that will exceed expectations!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Marjorie · event on 01/07/2012

The Vendor was very pleasant to work with. Once I shared my interest with her, she came up with great creative ideas that the honoree loved and the guest raved about.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Pop Décor's reply:

Thanks Marjorie! You were a pleasure to work with! :)

Carol · Married on 06/23/2007

Sherra's personal touches and attention to detail will make any bride feel as if her wedding is the only waiting on Sherra's agenda. Her interview style is so subtle and conversational that I didn't even realize how much I had told her about my preferences until that special day. She exceeded my expectations and put me at ease. I would highly recommend Sherra!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Pop Décor's reply:

Thanks Carol for your support!

Top-notch, personalized wedding services. Most importantly, Sherra Jones is very creative.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Pamela · event on 09/14/2014

I was truly impressed in the quality of the diaper cake. It was so beautiful that I just stared at it before I actually touched it. The detail in the diaper cake was phenomenal.

Sent on 11/09/2014